Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,672 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 49,304
Pageviews Today: 104,960Threads Today: 61Posts Today: 838
01:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why are our idiot people acting like Israel is terrorists?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483527
11/19/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why are our idiot people acting like Israel is terrorists?
Screw you US dumbasses!
No I'm not German!
I'm American!
Opera makes it say I'm German.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28034075
Belgium
11/19/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why are our idiot people acting like Israel is terrorists?
:hitler:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28048623
United States
11/20/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Screw you US dumbasses!
No I'm not German!
I'm American!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483527

USS Liberty, Lavon Affair (what they call Operation Susannah), King David Hotel, Rachel Corrie, Talmud, Rabbi Dov Zakheim and the missing 2.3 trillion dollars, Jonathan Pollard, Five Dancing Mossad agents on September 11, Balfour Declaration, Transfer Agreement, Rabbinical Tax on all nearly ALL of our groceries, Khazar, AskeNAZI, Edomite, John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, General Patton, Dimona
nuclear power plant, Magna BSP, Ameridocs, Comverse, ICTS security responsible for Logan and Newark on September 11 as well as other locations, Theodore Herzl, Rothschild, Weishaupt, Trotsky, Lenin, Ukrainian Holocaust, Armenian Holocaust, at least 56 million Christians murdered in Soviet Russia, head of every major media corporation, head of every financial institution, Day of Purim, every entity behind the Federal Reserve, the African Slave Trade, Star of David is really star of Moloch, Chiun, or Rephean, all names for Satu(r)n, Acts 7:43, Rev. 2:9, Rev. 3:9...

They are the Synagogue of Satan like Christ warned. Muslims are not our enemy. Please look into every single thing I mentioned. Thank you. God bless!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28129648
United States
11/20/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are the Synagogue of Satan like Christ warned. Muslims are not our enemy. Please look into every single thing I mentioned. Thank you. God bless!

I agree and we should hunt down the imposters who say they are muslims and brutally slaughter Christians by burning them alive in churches, hacking them to pieces with machetes and beheading unarmed innocent people with dull knives. I didn't even say how they abuse women and throw acid in their faces.
The religion of peace really needs to distance themselves from these brutal lying, murdering dogs who present themselves as muslims, but according to you, are not?

blow up a bus lately?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27869705
Australia
11/20/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
er because they are.............
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3221280
United States
11/20/2012 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op you gotta look at Israel's track record. If you side with Israel then your information is wrong. Simply put.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7367792
Sweden
11/20/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Screw you US dumbasses!
No I'm not German!
I'm American!

USS Liberty, Lavon Affair (what they call Operation Susannah), King David Hotel, Rachel Corrie, Talmud, Rabbi Dov Zakheim and the missing 2.3 trillion dollars, Jonathan Pollard, Five Dancing Mossad agents on September 11, Balfour Declaration, Transfer Agreement, Rabbinical Tax on all nearly ALL of our groceries, Khazar, AskeNAZI, Edomite, John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, General Patton, Dimona
nuclear power plant, Magna BSP, Ameridocs, Comverse, ICTS security responsible for Logan and Newark on September 11 as well as other locations, Theodore Herzl, Rothschild, Weishaupt, Trotsky, Lenin, Ukrainian Holocaust, Armenian Holocaust, at least 56 million Christians murdered in Soviet Russia, head of every major media corporation, head of every financial institution, Day of Purim, every entity behind the Federal Reserve, the African Slave Trade, Star of David is really star of Moloch, Chiun, or Rephean, all names for Satu(r)n, Acts 7:43, Rev. 2:9, Rev. 3:9...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28048623

Wow.. Very Very nice!

5aclappachorussmile_kissflowerapplausehappydancepdance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28132343
Thailand
11/20/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

agreed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27984332
Australia
11/20/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
israel are the real terrorists, everyone knows that

all you have to do is look at the prison they have invested in for the palestinians, you wonder why the media isnt reporting on these crimes but then you figure out that the media is owned by people who have a stake in israel one way or another, it truely is sickning.

thank god for the internet, or i would be a blind sheep believing in MSM garbage
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28129446
Australia
11/20/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
israel are the real terrorists, everyone knows that

all you have to do is look at the prison they have invested in for the palestinians, you wonder why the media isnt reporting on these crimes but then you figure out that the media is owned by people who have a stake in israel one way or another, it truely is sickning.

thank god for the internet, or i would be a blind sheep believing in MSM garbage
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27984332

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree and we should hunt down the imposters who say they are muslims and brutally slaughter Christians by burning them alive in churches, hacking them to pieces with machetes and beheading unarmed innocent people with dull knives. I didn't even say how they abuse women and throw acid in their faces.
The religion of peace really needs to distance themselves from these brutal lying, murdering dogs who present themselves as muslims, but according to you, are not?

blow up a bus lately?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28129648

Nope. Violence is unequivocally wrong. Instead of typing one little sentence, why not go through what I shared and tell what is erroneous or incorrect. Pray to Jesus for discernment, my friends. I was never a bible thumper. The truth does become known when you decide to be service to other and pray for wisdom. Things will start occurring opening your eyes to the serpent seed.

The inflammatory non-substantive sentence you shared is straight from the Zio playbook. Make anyone who criticizes Israhell out to be a terrorist.

Please Jesus, allow all to see the truth. The serpent seed cannot see or hear. They can cannot comprehend the parables. Know them by their fruits. What are the fruits of the people who call themselves Jews but are liars. Here once again are their fruits:

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is so amazing to see so many discerning posters here now. This place was swarming with illiterates and Zionist shills. God bless all of you guys for seeing the truth and standing up for truth and justice.

As one poster said, look at the Palestinian situation. Those that are alive are living in an open air prison. The apartheid Israel govt. controls the water, food, and medical supply to the people and does not allow them to leave unless they, the Israelis, say it is acceptable. People whose ancestors were not Israelites from the holy land decide if the Palestinians, people who have been living there for thousand years can go from point A to point B.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15695099
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
What would you call anyone that amasses an army with tanks, troops and artillery on the outskirts of one of the most densely populated strips of land on the face of this earth, whilst bombing them from the sky's?

The leaders of Israel and the leaders of the Palestinians are bought and paid for by the arms dealers who sell the weapons of war to keep this never ending cycle of hatred going.

They are all crooks and war criminals, on both sides from the Likud, to Hamas.
Terrorists, murderers, criminals.
The whole fucking lot of them, each as crooked as the other.
jadksn
User ID: 27984427
United States
11/20/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because they murder children. They have an excellent track record of attacking and invading other countries. They are difficult and don't comply with UN law. They are really the only country besides North Korea who is seriously considering the use of nuclear weapons.
This isn't to downplay Iran's crimes at all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25922866
Taiwan
11/20/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Grab your UZI ma, I see some sheets in the wind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28130783
Australia
11/20/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
propoganda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28135836
Poland
11/20/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Screw you US dumbasses!
No I'm not German!
I'm American!

Wow.. Very Very nice!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7367792

Sorry, that message is no longer in the database
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20943498
United States
11/20/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Screw you US dumbasses!
No I'm not German!
I'm American!

Wow.. Very Very nice!

5aclappachorussmile_kissflowerapplausehappydancepdance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7367792

Goofy Thum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12585176
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does 'Surgical' killing bestow love and kindness in Bibi's world?......Israel is not the Terrorist......it's leaders are!........ hfpeace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25612238
Canada
11/20/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Screw you US dumbasses!
No I'm not German!
I'm American!

I wonder if we could replace We didn't start the fire lyrics with these?!?!?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28136423
United States
11/20/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
the biggest Psy-Op Lucifer ever pulled off
was duping the righteous to fight his battles
for him

ALL religions are Lucifer's
mind slaves where bad is good
and good is bad.

suckers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28136192
United States
11/20/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
You want to know the game plan? Hope I don't get banned again for this one but The Learnt Elders of Zion is the piece that is the evil game plan of the illumanarty to blame Israel. HELLO?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28137688
United States
11/20/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
As per the election the demographics have changed -- we're a nation of dummies!
JBG
User ID: 28133828
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's called 'reversal of reality' or 'moral inversion propaganda'

Obviously it is nonesense and completely against commonsense when the unsuspecting mind first comes across it. But it works by the constant unchallenged drip drip drip drip drip drip drip effect from MSM - to the unthinking mind it just becomes truth by default, recieved opinion.

For those who still retain common sense it becomes a message of disempowerment and demoralisation - ie we can tell you blatant lies to your face and there is nothing you can do about it - it is what the soviet union used to do to it's population with what they used to call Political Truth.

This is a joint collaboration by Islamicists and the Left - for the Muslotards it is simply jihad against their 'eternal enemy' the Jews as mandated in the koran. For the left it is anti americanism, anti colonialism, anti capitalism, anti-western blah blah.

How then to make it fly to a western audience, when you can never admit your real motives.

Simple create a reversed image of reality, like a photo negative and then you can put a faux 'human rights' angle on it - just keep on and on and on and on and on about nazis, apartied, racist,khazzars, - manufacure lots of dead baby photo ops, instead of tiny Israel against the combined arab world - stage it as nazi Israel against a tiny tiny pathetic people that you have specially invented - the 'palestinians'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27571488
Canada
11/20/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because of this :
[link to pbs.twimg.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23334973
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Screw you US dumbasses!
No I'm not German!
I'm American!

Excellent summary! Thank you.hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1134308
Portugal
11/20/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hummm, because they are idiots?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
You want to know the game plan? Hope I don't get banned again for this one but The Learnt Elders of Zion is the piece that is the evil game plan of the illumanarty to blame Israel. HELLO?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28136192

You will not get banned! Everytime sometimes tries to push this lie they get pinned!! Nice try!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3910757
United States
11/20/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
er because they are.............
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27869705

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11665191
United States
11/20/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you heard about the hasidic jewish rabbi's in new jersey who were running an organ stealing/harvesting ring?

You could add that to your list. Gruesome and evil stuff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26154537
United States
11/20/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Screw you US dumbasses!
No I'm not German!
I'm American!

Because they are terrorists.. Fuck Face!

GLP