air conditioning.verycold
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/20/2012 12:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What are you most grateful for?
Im grateful for my wonderful children who are grown all three have a special calling on their life from the Lord. All three are in the Army one has 3 tours and one purple heart he should never have lived thru nore anyone in his vehicle...wow Thank you Lord for saving him he now over there on a 3rd tour and the Lord doing the same...

Thank you for saving my youngest last year when he almost died of septic poisioning he was in ICU had a 50 50 chancebut the Lord saved him thru prayer....

Thank you for saving the youngest in a bad wreck days ago with out injury amazing again....thru prayer....

Thank you for watchover my middle son in Alaska...

My kids are my heros and my joy....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14227947

Thats so sweet, you seem like a really nice parent
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18581957
United States
11/20/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right now!
KoFFee_  (OP)

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/20/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just did a whole sink full of dishes, and I must add, I'm grateful for sos pads--made scrubbing out the pots a lot easier. tounge
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27895920
United States
11/20/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm drawing a blank. My life sucks ass.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm drawing a blank. My life sucks ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27895920

I wish I was dead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1925572
United States
Report Abusive Post
I am most grateful that God, in His mercy, has allowed me to still be here in this life, so I can continue to learn how to love Him and my fellow man.
 Quoting: KoFFee_

That the good Lord above instilled in Trinity the wisdom and talent to create a site like GLP.

cruisenorespectbeavis
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
Nothing really,

My family is pretty much all passed on and due to a car wreck I have to live life strung out on pain meds and can't even walk. The highlight of my day is coming here to listen to people whine about all their pointless doom bullshit or the daily conservative/liberal circle jerk or hear about how grateful they are or how god blesses them. Most days I just wish it was finally over and the doom would just happen already.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24698019

I'm really sorry to hear that you are living in pain, that can make life more difficult to enjoy.

At times, I get unbearable migraines, and I do recall saying, "Lord, take me now". Pain is hard to live with.

I have a friend, too, who is experiencing pain and severe health issues, and the doctors don't know why.

I will keep you in my prayers, if you don't mind.

I hope your days will improve.

hf
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am most grateful that God, in His mercy, has allowed me to still be here in this life, so I can continue to learn how to love Him and my fellow man.

God has shown me no mercy. I pray and pray that he will bring me peace and have mercy on me and he just keeps dumping more shit on me. I am at the end of my rope.
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 27815086
Canada
11/20/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am most grateful for existing!

to be able to create my own reality, to be able to Feel and to be able to Teach!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222180
United States
11/20/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, that, and my very high intelligence, and unshakeable morality, which force me to be a conservative, fighting against perverted atheists and progressives, and abortion-loving, Hell-bound feminazis..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/20/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really really great sex.
+
User ID: 1344279
Australia
11/20/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
7 years
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7934523
United States
11/20/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
my hands
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
her voice
can it be any other way?
Australia
11/20/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
is the vice
when apart
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

God has shown me no mercy. I pray and pray that he will bring me peace and have mercy on me and he just keeps dumping more shit on me. I am at the end of my rope.

I have found that the bad things that have happened in my life were used by God to teach me to lean on Him for strength--to fully trust in Him for all things.

My disappointments in life, and my response to them either made me stronger or weaker in my faith. If I chose God's way in how to deal with my disappointments, something good always came from the bad.

God is good, and He is aware of the bad things that happens in our lives, and He will bring something good out of them if we don't fall by the wayside.

I am still learning to let go and let God take a hold of my circumstances. I am still learning what it means to take up my cross daily and deny my self.

"Be still my soul", are the words I've been hearing that past couple of days. Our Lord wants us to be still, amidst all that is happening, to come before Him and just be still.

I will keep you in my prayers and hope that God will do a mighty work in your life.

God's Peace be with you.

Dease

User ID: 1505901
United States
11/20/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am most grateful for Jesus, and the sacrifice He made on the cross so that I could have eternal life in Heaven. If He never gave me anything else in my entire life, I would still be blessed beyond measure, and in debt to Him.

Last Edited by Dease on 11/20/2012 01:00 AM
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
Jeepster

User ID: 7909456
United States
11/20/2012 01:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Grateful to have someone who loves me as I am and a home.
Live life to the fullest, laugh often, never let fear run your days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/20/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have found that the bad things that have happened in my life were used by God to teach me to lean on Him for strength--to fully trust in Him for all things.

My disappointments in life, and my response to them either made me stronger or weaker in my faith. If I chose God's way in how to deal with my disappointments, something good always came from the bad.

God is good, and He is aware of the bad things that happens in our lives, and He will bring something good out of them if we don't fall by the wayside.

I am still learning to let go and let God take a hold of my circumstances. I am still learning what it means to take up my cross daily and deny my self.

"Be still my soul", are the words I've been hearing that past couple of days. Our Lord wants us to be still, amidst all that is happening, to come before Him and just be still.

I will keep you in my prayers and hope that God will do a mighty work in your life.

God's Peace be with you.

The same happens to non-believers and other religions as well. I call it self-esteem and hard work.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am most grateful for Jesus, and the sacrifice He made on the cross so that I could have eternal life in Heaven. If He never gave me anything else in my entire life, I would still be blessed beyond measure, and in debt to Him.
 Quoting: Dease

Beautiful family picture!
hf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27874496
United States
11/20/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm most grateful for a mind with which to think. Too many people never explore their thoughts, never really use their mind for anything beyond base existence and gratification. I can question, love, mourn, learn, and explore.
Dease

User ID: 1505901
United States
11/20/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Dease

Beautiful family picture!
hf

Thank you! hf
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28057039
United States
11/20/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am grateful for my life and my family

I pray others who have nothing 'people who with live in fear' and 'starving' 'who have no water' 'who are abused'... 'see death every day'

I pray a better life for them

I pray god helps them

makes the right decisions

cause us as human beings can not make those decisions
Simple_Man

User ID: 15977994
United States
11/20/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Contrary to popular belief by alot of Christians .....this isn't a good life or existence in general.....

Every now and then you will find a tiny gold nugget when panning for gold but most of the time it's just grimy mud,rocks ,dirt and fools gold...fools gold are the things that happen in life that at first seem like a blessing but end up being a unbearable trial

Jesus said.....paraphrasing......in this life you will experience hardships and trails but don't fear for I have overcome the world

The truth is that whether you're a Christian or not.....satan is the king of this society and this society is evil ....

I'm a Christian and I don't care to much for this life but I realize that it's for a purpose that I don't fully understand

I do my best to be thankful for the small things I do have like ....eyesight...use of my limbs .....my ears ....a roof over my head ....food in the fridge and clothes on my back because they are millions of people in this existence that don't have some of these things

but......I can't wait until this part of my existence is over and I get to experience a life without the pain ,misery and suffering that life has shown me in abundance

the things that make some people happy like partying on the weekend....casual sex .....fame ....money....etc....etc....leaves me feeling completely empty inside so I've stopped looking to those things to make me happy .....they seem to make a lot of people happy but not me and even tho I've never experienced fame ...I had experienced the other ones in abundance....I have had amazing sexual experiences in my life....from talking to other people , I think I have experienced pleasurable sex on a level that the majority of people never get to experience but in the end I was still empty inside

I eventually married a young girl from my church ...and it turned out that she was a habitual liar ...we ended up divorced and life has seemed like a nightmare ever since

I turned to drugs , booze and alcohol and nothing worked ....I still felt miserable inside ...

living for The Lord doesn't make life easy for me in my flesh....I suffer with depression and mood swings a lot but I have a peace on my soul ...i realize that every human life comes to an end ...that this life is temporary and that no one can argue that ....that's when I truly realized that my existence isn't about this life ...if it was then it wouldn't end....therefore my existence is about the next one....the eternal one and that I can deal with the pain of this life because I know that it will end...it has to because all human life in this reality we call "life" comes to and end

now I just keep my hand on the plow and I keep pushing forward .....trying my best to keep faith in God and continue in his Word and grow because Jesus said this......by this ye shall know that these are my disciples , that they continue in my Word

Last Edited by Simple_Man on 11/20/2012 01:13 AM
LadyLucy

User ID: 19191714
United States
11/20/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'm grateful for music and nutella.
krikin

User ID: 24376920
United States
11/20/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Lord, my Savior!!
NothingFancy

User ID: 20864362
United States
11/20/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am most grateful for my girls.

They are the light and joy of my world and make every day worth living.
red_heart
MALACHI
User ID: 27724247
United States
11/20/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am grateful for much. An amazing and INSANELY talented, gifted, intelligent and sweet girlfriend who I care for very deeply. I'm grateful also for her wonderful family..her brother who is now one of my best friends. I'm grateful for all the new opportunities opening up..jamming with three different local bands and promoting her music as well as my own. I'm grateful for a job where I work from home and make six figures a year. Amongst many things.

Here's my honeybaby.

[link to soundcloud.com]

Here's me and my good buddy doing an acoustic cover to Adele's "Someone Like You".

<3

hf
SpiralOut12

User ID: 23215144
United States
11/20/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Love, light, and knowledge
Love & Light

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...

GLP