User ID: 23215144
United States
11/20/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What are you most grateful for?
Love, light, and knowledge
Love & Light

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...
Simple_Man

User ID: 15977994
United States
11/20/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'm grateful for music and nutella.
 Quoting: LadyLucy

Nutella might be the greatest discovery in history =)
KoFFee_  (OP)

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/20/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am most grateful that God, in His mercy, has allowed me to still be here in this life, so I can continue to learn how to love Him and my fellow man.
 Quoting: KoFFee_

God has shown me no mercy. I pray and pray that he will bring me peace and have mercy on me and he just keeps dumping more shit on me. I am at the end of my rope.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27895920

Contrary to popular belief by alot of Christians .....this isn't a good life or existence in general.....

Every now and then you will find a tiny gold nugget when panning for gold but most of the time it's just grimy mud,rocks ,dirt and fools gold...fools gold are the things that happen in life that at first seem like a blessing but end up being a unbearable trial

Jesus said.....paraphrasing......in this life you will experience hardships and trails but don't fear for I have overcome the world

The truth is that whether you're a Christian or not.....satan is the king of this society and this society is evil ....

I'm a Christian and I don't care to much for this life but I realize that it's for a purpose that I don't fully understand

I do my best to be thankful for the small things I do have like ....eyesight...use of my limbs .....my ears ....a roof over my head ....food in the fridge and clothes on my back because they are millions of people in this existence that don't have some of these things

but......I can't wait until this part of my existence is over and I get to experience a life without the pain ,misery and suffering that life has shown me in abundance

the things that make some people happy like partying on the weekend....casual sex .....fame ....money....etc....etc....leaves me feeling completely empty inside so I've stopped looking to those things to make me happy .....they seem to make a lot of people happy but not me and even tho I've never experienced fame ...I had experienced the other ones in abundance....I have had amazing sexual experiences in my life....from talking to other people , I think I have experienced pleasurable sex on a level that the majority of people never get to experience but in the end I was still empty inside

I eventually married a young girl from my church ...and it turned out that she was a habitual liar ...we ended up divorced and life has seemed like a nightmare ever since

I turned to drugs , booze and alcohol and nothing worked ....I still felt miserable inside ...

living for The Lord doesn't make life easy for me in my flesh....I suffer with depression and mood swings a lot but I have a peace on my soul ...i realize that every human life comes to an end ...that this life is temporary and that no one can argue that ....that's when I truly realized that my existence isn't about this life ...if it was then it wouldn't end....therefore my existence is about the next one....the eternal one and that I can deal with the pain of this life because I know that it will end...it has to because all human life in this reality we call "life" comes to and end

now I just keep my hand on the plow and I keep pushing forward .....trying my best to keep faith in God and continue in his Word and grow because Jesus said this......by this ye shall know that these are my disciples , that they continue in my Word
 Quoting: Simple_Man

I appreciate the brutal honesty.

hf
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28071438
United States
11/20/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't live in the middle east
KoFFee_  (OP)

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/20/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am grateful for much. An amazing and INSANELY talented, gifted, intelligent and sweet girlfriend who I care for very deeply. I'm grateful also for her wonderful family..her brother who is now one of my best friends. I'm grateful for all the new opportunities opening up..jamming with three different local bands and promoting her music as well as my own. I'm grateful for a job where I work from home and make six figures a year. Amongst many things.

Here's my honeybaby.

[link to soundcloud.com]

Here's me and my good buddy doing an acoustic cover to Adele's "Someone Like You".

<3

hf
 Quoting: MALACHI 27724247

clappa
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
assassinforfather

User ID: 24140044
United States
11/20/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am most grateful for John 3:16. I know that this life isn't all there is and I have eternity to look forward to. If I am able to convince one to believe the same then I have done something worth living for.

Selah!

Last Edited by assassinforfather on 11/20/2012 01:30 AM
Keep it simple and always give <3
IllumiNaughty_Gurl

User ID: 28104020
Canada
11/20/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
What am I most Thankful For?
My Health, My Kids,My Man,Guitar, Coffee, Music, Bacon & My Multiple Orgasms!!!...:P
khoisansun

User ID: 27306151
South Africa
11/20/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am grateful for the lessons I have come through.
For my laughter which has a life of its own.
For food, clothing, shelter.
For my beautiful family and tribe that is huge.
For my beautiful country.
For the mountains and the trees.
And mostly for the SUN.
I wish Harmony, Love, Truth and Justice for all my brothers and sisters. With the United forces of the silent vibrations of our thoughts, we are strong, healthy and happy thus making a link of universal fraternity..
david
User ID: 16910407
United States
11/20/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
my wife, my family

and 2 of the cutest cats in the world!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27724247
United States
11/20/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am grateful for much. An amazing and INSANELY talented, gifted, intelligent and sweet girlfriend who I care for very deeply. I'm grateful also for her wonderful family..her brother who is now one of my best friends. I'm grateful for all the new opportunities opening up..jamming with three different local bands and promoting her music as well as my own. I'm grateful for a job where I work from home and make six figures a year. Amongst many things.

Here's my honeybaby.

[link to soundcloud.com]

Here's me and my good buddy doing an acoustic cover to Adele's "Someone Like You".

<3

hf
 Quoting: MALACHI 27724247

clappa

smile_hear

vibin on so much love right now i just had to share!
Midwestmiddlemang

User ID: 2182333
United States
11/20/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
im thankful your god has let me and my family live as well.

but real talk im most gateful for the conscious experiances i gain knowledge from and the chance that will continue too do so.
"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo
scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/20/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
My kids starting to make it out of childhood and into young adulthood with no terrible tragedies or ills or troubles having befallen them and emerging with a healthy, happy and realistic outlook on life and how to manage out there. Go my kids!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21201441
United States
11/20/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same here, OP, I am most grateful, probably, that forgiveness is always there for the asking, God's unconditional acceptance of us all, and that each morning brings a new day and a reset that we can again attempt to get it right a bit better than the day before. I have been through some very very hard times in my life, they keep rolling in like the tide, but he sustains me so well. HE is good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12529847
Indonesia
11/20/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
suzy
User ID: 17095802
United States
11/20/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Grateful for Our Heavenly FATHER who created the Heavens and the Earth and for sending HIS only begotton SON who died on the cross at Calvary to bring Salvation to all who believe in him. Grateful for this day and all of the blessings that GOD has given me, my mother and father whom I honor and respect and my family and friends.

It has been a joyful day!!!!!!

The Lord is my Shepard, Thankyou to all of them but most of all to GOD, JESUS CHRIST THE LORD, and THE HOLY GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen.
me Love them allhearts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27029071
United States
11/20/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am most grateful that God, in His mercy, has allowed me to still be here in this life, so I can continue to learn how to love Him and my fellow man.

I could certainly agree with that, but what I am really most grateful for is being a Jedi Knight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28129030
United States
11/20/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
oxygen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19505114
Australia
11/20/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

creations wonders, there`s was so many of them in my life,serendipity,synchronicity,unity ..... my wife said to throw in the mary tyler moore theme. heheheheee. you know for future events..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
11/20/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Having a decent job and being awake.

Being a reiki master.

Finding a small soul group here.

Having an easy life even though I'm a disgusting refuge from a past life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
11/20/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

God has shown me no mercy. I pray and pray that he will bring me peace and have mercy on me and he just keeps dumping more shit on me. I am at the end of my rope.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27895920

Contrary to popular belief by alot of Christians .....this isn't a good life or existence in general.....

Every now and then you will find a tiny gold nugget when panning for gold but most of the time it's just grimy mud,rocks ,dirt and fools gold...fools gold are the things that happen in life that at first seem like a blessing but end up being a unbearable trial

Jesus said.....paraphrasing......in this life you will experience hardships and trails but don't fear for I have overcome the world

The truth is that whether you're a Christian or not.....satan is the king of this society and this society is evil ....

I'm a Christian and I don't care to much for this life but I realize that it's for a purpose that I don't fully understand

I do my best to be thankful for the small things I do have like ....eyesight...use of my limbs .....my ears ....a roof over my head ....food in the fridge and clothes on my back because they are millions of people in this existence that don't have some of these things

but......I can't wait until this part of my existence is over and I get to experience a life without the pain ,misery and suffering that life has shown me in abundance

the things that make some people happy like partying on the weekend....casual sex .....fame ....money....etc....etc....leaves me feeling completely empty inside so I've stopped looking to those things to make me happy .....they seem to make a lot of people happy but not me and even tho I've never experienced fame ...I had experienced the other ones in abundance....I have had amazing sexual experiences in my life....from talking to other people , I think I have experienced pleasurable sex on a level that the majority of people never get to experience but in the end I was still empty inside

I eventually married a young girl from my church ...and it turned out that she was a habitual liar ...we ended up divorced and life has seemed like a nightmare ever since

I turned to drugs , booze and alcohol and nothing worked ....I still felt miserable inside ...

living for The Lord doesn't make life easy for me in my flesh....I suffer with depression and mood swings a lot but I have a peace on my soul ...i realize that every human life comes to an end ...that this life is temporary and that no one can argue that ....that's when I truly realized that my existence isn't about this life ...if it was then it wouldn't end....therefore my existence is about the next one....the eternal one and that I can deal with the pain of this life because I know that it will end...it has to because all human life in this reality we call "life" comes to and end

now I just keep my hand on the plow and I keep pushing forward .....trying my best to keep faith in God and continue in his Word and grow because Jesus said this......by this ye shall know that these are my disciples , that they continue in my Word
 Quoting: Simple_Man

I appreciate the brutal honesty.

hf

This is a brutal place. Please try to make the most of it. We're all suffering here. Just trying to make it. Smile at every person you meet. It means a lot to them. And they are you. We are all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively.
balthuuu

User ID: 14434601
Finland
11/20/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Home, family and food. Oh and coffee. coffee4

Last Edited by balthuuu on 11/20/2012 04:24 AM
Love is not the game, life is.
-
When we wake up in this "reality" every morning, we are actually falling asleep, because only in our dreams we are truly awake.
-
We are not our body, nor our mind. We are not the voice in our body, nor our head. We are the the here and now, experiencing without any input from either of the mentioned above.
-
It's not about others forgiving you, but whether you can forgive yourself.
-
It doesn't take much energy to make the wrong decision. But to make the right one, you have to put every fiber of your being to it.
-
I know i have a lot to work on. But knowing that there's no hairy ass man in the clouds to judge me when I have little bit of fun on the expense of someone elses ignorance, makes life a whole lot easier.
Powerslave
User ID: 18361837
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
My awesomeness.

Me.

I.
BambiGirl

User ID: 3651610
United States
11/20/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am grateful for The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. His forgiveness.

I am grateful to watch my son, his wife and my grandson be happy.

I am grateful for friendship
"We are locked in a battle. This is not a friendly gentleman's discussion. It is a life and death conflict between the spiritual hosts of wickedness and those who claim the name of Christ".

Francis A. Schaeffer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23790195
Netherlands
11/20/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am grateful that there was a little coffee left this morning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28082646
Germany
11/20/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27004577
United States
11/20/2012 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

BUMP

God, and improvement of our whole species, through advanced nutrition, better quality of foods to sustain living through this NWO cancer-cesspool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23449291
United States
11/20/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm grateful knowing that I did not give GLP a dime ever, now T can get a real job, And buy his flat screen with earned money, not scamming old sobs into subcribing to his garbage website lol.......
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm grateful knowing that I did not give GLP a dime ever, now T can get a real job, And buy his flat screen with earned money, not scamming old sobs into subcribing to his garbage website lol.......
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

GLP