Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,670 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 348,262
Pageviews Today: 594,318Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 3,993
07:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UK TV Police Go Door To Door & Harrass Citizens! Watch How This Pissed Off Brit Anwers His Door & Makes Them Run AWAY!! VIDEO !! LoLz

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28133474
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UK TV Police Go Door To Door & Harrass Citizens! Watch How This Pissed Off Brit Anwers His Door & Makes Them Run AWAY!! VIDEO !! LoLz
I don't know a single person who will admit to owning a licence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25509060

I do, but ive just made the choice to do away with it come new year.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21155409
United States
11/20/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UK TV Police Go Door To Door & Harrass Citizens! Watch How This Pissed Off Brit Anwers His Door & Makes Them Run AWAY!! VIDEO !! LoLz
The very last scene... Priceless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25509060
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of the scummy gits who dont have a license live on council estates and smoke....3.00 a week roughly for TV license which their parents paid when they were kids so they could watch TV without getting harrassed , we all know what we have to pay so why moan?? , just pay your bills and grow the fuck up people or try living off the grid if you dont want to be part of society....its not as easy as it looks.....government in UK isn't the best in the world BUT no one needs to starve here......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26448516

Baaaaaaaaa. Fuck off you cunt. I have worked all my life own my own hame and don't smoke so stop with your appeal to ridicule lies.

Ever had a checque from the bp british gas etc for the natural resources that you own as a citizen that they are stealing off you and selling back to you.
airlie
User ID: 24708807
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
These people are a bloody disgrace. My parents are in their mid/late 70's and are now entitled to a free license. They have had many threatening letters, and a visit. My parents have phoned and written numerous times that they have a license (infact they have been sent 2)and informed the inspector who called thorough to the head office about it. Now they have been sent a letter with the threat of court action.
My parents have a family around them who can advise them not to worry, but you just think about some old person on their own!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25509060
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Full of spelling mistakes because I'm in a hurry to get to the bar for a pint.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487375
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
people in the UK only pay the tv license because they are ignorant of the law

you can not be arrested for not having a tv license because it is not a criminal offence its civil law,big difference!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27788966
Australia
11/20/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a sad day when the paedophiles charge you to watch their propaganda...yeahsure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26448516
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of the scummy gits who dont have a license live on council estates and smoke....3.00 a week roughly for TV license which their parents paid when they were kids so they could watch TV without getting harrassed , we all know what we have to pay so why moan?? , just pay your bills and grow the fuck up people or try living off the grid if you dont want to be part of society....its not as easy as it looks.....government in UK isn't the best in the world BUT no one needs to starve here......

Baaaaaaaaa. Fuck off you cunt. I have worked all my life own my own hame and don't smoke so stop with your appeal to ridicule lies.

Ever had a checque from the bp british gas etc for the natural resources that you own as a citizen that they are stealing off you and selling back to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25509060

I was obviously brought up different to you , my parents instilled in me as long as you pay your rent/mortgage and your bills , then buy your food , anything left over was yours to spend as you wish , TV license falls into the category of "bills to be paid" along with water charges that some people seem to think they should be exempt from....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 525676
Estonia
11/20/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
If there are taxes on alcohol and tobacco to protect your health, then there should be a massive tax on the idiot box.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was obviously brought up different to you , my parents instilled in me as long as you pay your rent/mortgage and your bills , then buy your food , anything left over was yours to spend as you wish , TV license falls into the category of "bills to be paid" along with water charges that some people seem to think they should be exempt from....

not for me,i decided a few years ago,i would not buy a tv license as a political protest,i am a martyr,i am carrying the nation on my back and i will carry on doing so until i see JUSTICE!
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
11/20/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
These people are a bloody disgrace. My parents are in their mid/late 70's and are now entitled to a free license. They have had many threatening letters, and a visit. My parents have phoned and written numerous times that they have a license (infact they have been sent 2)and informed the inspector who called thorough to the head office about it. Now they have been sent a letter with the threat of court action.
My parents have a family around them who can advise them not to worry, but you just think about some old person on their own!
 Quoting: airlie 24708807

Can't they sue for harassment?
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
11/20/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: airlie 24708807

Can't they sue for harassment?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 525676

Your parents sue the company, I mean.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5428193
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
You cant't get out of having a tv licence.

If you have no TV but a video capture card in a PC that is deemed as having the potential to watch a BBC programe.

The only way around it would be to have a TV designed never to be able to "tune in" to a BBC TV or Radio programe

The bastards even have a "reduced" licence fee for the BLIND !!

If you have NO TV or PC you will still need a radio licence cause you might tune in to them.

C**ts
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bastards even have a "reduced" licence fee for the BLIND !!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5428193

its awful that blind people get taken to court for not owning a tv license,infact its disgusting!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes you can

you are ingnorant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/20/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes you can

you are ingnorant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487375

charlie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1328514
United States
11/20/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn, think of how many times they didn't answer the door or how long it took them to start filming it. That would suck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25014680
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
There never were any detector vans looking at your viewing! They know who hasnt got one so just call by assuming your using one.

You will NEVER be prosecuted if you dont speak to them or let them in etc.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
There never were any detector vans looking at your viewing! They know who hasnt got one so just call by assuming your using one.

You will NEVER be prosecuted if you dont speak to them or let them in etc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25014680

Bingo!

most people are to dumb to realize that,they get a warning letter and wet their knickers and go and buy a license,its cowardice if you think about it......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23766809
United States
11/20/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, the Brit Gov have people executed by a public guillotine if they are found guilty in court of watching TV without a license. It's inhumane, but people are too afraid to speak up for fear of being executed in public also.

But that's a merciful death in comparison to what they do to you if you don't pay tax on oxygen. You don't pay air taxes, they place you in a vat of boiling hot fat and fry you to death.

Consider yourselves lucky you don't live here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6162587

HOLY SHIT! The British government is fucking ruthless! chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28031487
United States
11/20/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
TV licencing? would one of you kind blokes tell us what that is? what are they licencing - having a television set?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1103915

Yes, we have to pay a bbc license fee. If you own a tv you have to pay.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27824716

The Great BBC TV license SCAM

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28132818

Wow. I had no idea they have "tv kicense" goons in the UK. Crazy.

Its corrupt and its extortion. I suppose Brits dont question it since they live with it every day. Sorry guys....that sucks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28031487
United States
11/20/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

You will NEVER be prosecuted if you dont speak to them or let them in etc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25014680

Bingo!

most people are to dumb to realize that,they get a warning letter and wet their knickers and go and buy a license,its cowardice if you think about it......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487375

Reminds me of the traffic camera tickets. It took years for people to catch on. But if you just dont pay, they cant do much about it. Thanks to grass-roots efforts and educating the masses, people are now not paying the camera tickets.
WAKEUPAMERICA01

User ID: 11712227
United States
11/20/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
haha the telly police what's next. WAKE UP UK. AND KEEP TELLING THOSE WANKERS TO
fuckoff2
WAKE UP AMERICA
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 4, September 11, 1777
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, [79 years now in 2012] freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have in varying degrees been abridged by laws brought into force by statutes of national emergency."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 25915094
United States
11/20/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
How to deal with UK TV licencing officials. When the goons show up at your door this is what to do!

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]

1rof1
 Quoting: Piss Off Ya Peedifile Wanker 25915094

burnit

GLP