Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27587841
France
11/20/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Racist Australian mob threaten to kill a French girl for sining a French song
[link to www.news.com.au]

Low life scumbags. Degenerate poms. Genocide of the Aboriginals weren't enough? Now you have to go around threatening people of other nationalities? Go back to banana bending you homicidal ockers. The next Australian I see in France I will personally make sure they have their vacation ruined by cussing them out like they did to this poor girl.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/20/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Racist Australian mob threaten to kill a French girl for sining a French song
'Singing' but Australians thought she was 'SINNING' by the profanity and slurs used against her.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/20/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Racist Australian mob threaten to kill a French girl for sining a French song
LOL and all the Australian bogans think it's this girl's fault for using French in a Bus????? I would like to see Australians STFU and use French in France. Every Australian in Europe should be shipped back to Australia in a convict ship.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/20/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL at Australians saying everyone should speak "AUSTRALIAN" in Australia. Stupid people it's "ENGLISH" you are speaking. There is no such thing as speaking Australian. Wow even with your bad ancestral lineage. I would have thought only the brightest of the bunch survived. But I guessed wrong. Darwinism doesn't work in Australia it goes backwards. Only the stupidest and the most violent seemed to have survived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/20/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you expect from an island of genetic convicts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22060914
Spain
11/20/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

Mad Max.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/20/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

Not much but at least I expected something better than this. Yes they can steal Aboriginal babies, sink couple Muslim filled boats and have China's cock down their throat, but why threaten to kill a girl sing a French song? That's just stupidity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27859651
Australia
11/20/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody likes the French. Apart from irradiating the South Pacific they are rude, smell of garlic, and tend towards homosexuality.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/20/2012 08:32 AM

Report Abusive Post

I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20943498
United States
11/20/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody likes the French. Apart from irradiating the South Pacific they are rude, smell of garlic, and tend towards homosexuality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27859651

Compared to you though, cockroaches are highly evolved, dignified, and refined creatures.
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not much but at least I expected something better than this. Yes they can steal Aboriginal babies, sink couple Muslim filled boats and have China's cock down their throat, but why threaten to kill a girl sing a French song? That's just stupidity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27587841

people1 Groups of drunken people can turn nasty on a dime.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Compared to you though, cockroaches are highly evolved, dignified, and refined creatures.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20943498

At least we aren't fat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8924323
Australia
11/20/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
ignorant people with small minds who think that a couple of drunks on a bus represent all of Aus. good luck if you ever leave the house, guys.
Cultivator
User ID: 27990287
Australia
11/20/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually mate.......Australians did take over from Americans as the fattest people on earth.......until earlier this year when Mexico took the number one spot pushing Australians to number two and Americans at three.

So, yep,,we are fatter.

And dumber...this example on the bus may not represent us all but the sad fucks are so dumb, they think they are being racially superior over a French girl whom shares a same Anglo white race....so in this case, these dumb as fuck Australians on the bus are angry and violent because she is using a different language.....

They prob think the French language was Arabic.....

Nationalism is a disease.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
11/20/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well instead of getting our feelings hurt, and abusing people here, I would like to apologise to anyone who sees this video, on behalf of the millions of good Australians who hate Aussies like that.

That shows that we too have our fair share of idiotic cowards who would hurl such abuse at someone.

We also have laws that people can be prosecuted for, when they do such things.

I hope someone gave the tape to the police!

red_heart
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/20/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20943498

At least we aren't fat.

LOL at homosexuality comment from Australians. Not only are you guys racist but homophobic as well. Maybe it's in your genes, to hate everybody and show off your violent natures.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8924323
Australia
11/20/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well instead of getting our feelings hurt, and abusing people here, I would like to apologise to anyone who sees this video, on behalf of the millions of good Australians who hate Aussies like that.

That shows that we too have our fair share of idiotic cowards who would hurl such abuse at someone.

red_heart
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

thanks you sir
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/20/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually mate.......Australians did take over from Americans as the fattest people on earth.......until earlier this year when Mexico took the number one spot pushing Australians to number two and Americans at three.

So, yep,,we are fatter.

And dumber...this example on the bus may not represent us all but the sad fucks are so dumb, they think they are being racially superior over a French girl whom shares a same Anglo white race....so in this case, these dumb as fuck Australians on the bus are angry and violent because she is using a different language.....

Quoting: Cultivator 27990287

LOL I hadn't considered this. But really? How can you mistaken French for Arabic? Also, shouldn't they have at least asked before threatening to kill her? I mean if you are going to kill someone at least be certain that your target is the one you want to kill.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/20/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

red_heart
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28138899
Australia
11/20/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Low life scumbags. Degenerate poms. Genocide of the Aboriginals weren't enough? Now you have to go around threatening people of other nationalities? Go back to banana bending you homicidal ockers. The next Australian I see in France I will personally make sure they have their vacation ruined by cussing them out like they did to this poor girl.

Yeah bro. There are a lot of bogan assholes like that here, but there are also a lot of beautiful, loving and down-to-earth people.

Be cautionary, but please don't group all of us Australians with these types of shit heaps.

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, here is the video:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28100552
Ireland
11/20/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Scum.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

So, yep,,we are fatter.

Quoting: Cultivator 27990287

French are Anglos now? What?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/20/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah bro. There are a lot of bogan assholes like that here, but there are also a lot of beautiful, loving and down-to-earth people.

Be cautionary, but please don't group all of us Australians with these types of shit heaps.

Peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28138899

Sorry for my rant I know I was out of line but wanted to vent. On a side note are all the young hot-blooded Australians asleep?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28133012
United States
11/20/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL and all the Australian bogans think it's this girl's fault for using French in a Bus????? I would like to see Australians STFU and use French in France. Every Australian in Europe should be shipped back to Australia in a convict ship.

OP are you an American?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL at Australians saying everyone should speak "AUSTRALIAN" in Australia. Stupid people it's "ENGLISH" you are speaking. There is no such thing as speaking Australian. Wow even with your bad ancestral lineage. I would have thought only the brightest of the bunch survived. But I guessed wrong. Darwinism doesn't work in Australia it goes backwards. Only the stupidest and the most violent seemed to have survived.

Yup I'd bet OP is American!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Which one was the French girl? Was it the girl who was standing with blonde hair?

Those guys were horrible.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace.

Sorry for my rant I know I was out of line but wanted to vent. On a side note are all the young hot-blooded Australians asleep?

I understand how angry you and a lot of other French people must be over this disgusting incident.

Australians who want tourists to soley speak English whilst in Australia, are such intolerant bastards.
I'm thinking of touring France sometime next year, but my French speaking skills is very poor.

One of my worries is that I will not be tolerated, and be subjected to abuse, like this woman experienced..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be afraid of going to France if you can't speak English, they are not the way people like to portray them.

I was in Europe not too long ago, and I found the French to be very nice and helpful even with my limited French. Strangers in the Paris metro went out of their way to help, the French people over all were very nice, very warm.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Which one was the French girl? Was it the girl who was standing with blonde hair?

Those guys were horrible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28133012

I doubt it's her. At 1:34 of the video, the abusive guy is looking further on to the back of the bus.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/20/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace.

I understand how angry you and a lot of other French people must be over this disgusting incident.

Australians who want tourists to soley speak English whilst in Australia, are such intolerant bastards.
I'm thinking of touring France sometime next year, but my French speaking skills is very poor.

One of my worries is that I will not be tolerated, and be subjected to abuse, like this woman experienced..

If you stay in tourist spots, no one will even look at you whether you are speaking Ferengi,Vulcan or whatever. Hands signs are enough to get you what you want. Most people who work in tourist industry speak a little bit of English. Avoid NE Paris and suburbs and you will be fine. It's a lot better situation compared to places like Quebec. You better bring your A+ French speaking friend or they'll turn all red faced and go bat shit on you.

GLP