Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 410,458
Pageviews Today: 683,063Threads Today: 249Posts Today: 4,283
09:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

* Heaven is for Real * boy saw Mary, Our Lord's mother....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/20/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
* Heaven is for Real * boy saw Mary, Our Lord's mother....
"Todd is even able to report to Catholic friends that Colton "saw Mary kneeling before the throne of God and at other times standing beside Jesus."

Mary kneeling before the throne of God ...hmmmm, there are levels to Heaven, that's the highest.

And..."soul sleep", what a crock.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
11/20/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: * Heaven is for Real * boy saw Mary, Our Lord's mother....
Todd Burpo, a Christian pastor - His Father...

so I do think these things can be true.. but his FATHER being a Christian Pastor makes me QUESTION....

I know a lot of Christian Pastor who NEED MONEY and will say and do anything for that fate. Just saying.

They have written many books about it....

The problem... is.... THE FILTER he SEES is his CHRISTIAN POINT OF VIEW!
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/20/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Todd is even able to report to Catholic friends that Colton "saw Mary kneeling before the throne of God and at other times standing beside Jesus."

Mary kneeling before the throne of God ...hmmmm, there are levels to Heaven, that's the highest.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

heaven is within you. That he saw Mary says nothing about "heaven". She is queen of this solar system and she is an advanced being who can make herself seen in dreams. but i agree with other posters, that could be fake to raise money, most of those pastors are frauds completely, even if they are "sincere" they have no concept of God which makes them frauds still.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/20/2012 08:53 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20512756
United States
11/20/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
People see aliens too ... what's your point?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28071438
United States
11/20/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am only interested in seeing Jesus Christ himself.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/20/2012 09:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
Is she still a virgin, or did she finally get her some?
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
God Loves ALL

United States
11/20/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28071438

I have a pic of him on my website. You will see him soon enough after the 3 Days of Darkness. Ask sincerely however mentally, in meditation and perhaps he will present his image in a dream or in the screen behind your closed eyes.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/20/2012 09:08 AM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have a pic of him on my website. You will see him soon enough after the 3 Days of Darkness. Ask sincerely however mentally, in meditation and perhaps he will present his image in a dream or in the screen behind your closed eyes.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

5a
God Loves ALL

United States
11/20/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: BRIEF

brief, this is not funny and speaks of your ignorance. She in fact had 8 more children after Jesus and Joseph was the father. All of those children except perhaps amos who died young, are listed in the bible.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/20/2012 09:09 AM

AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/20/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

go fuck yourself.

AMEN.

BRIEF

United States

Report Abusive Post

brief, this is not funny and speaks of your ignorance. She in fact had 8 more children after Jesus and Joseph was the father. All of those children except perhaps amos who died young, are listed in the bible.

I must have skipped that chapter...what Bible are you reading?

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28100552
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
Mary is dead so that boy was just dreaming. I am sick of your Idolatry crap. That's all you bloody speak of, isn't it? You speak more of Mary than God Almighty himself. Truly despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself. And I take it this is Mary.

Mary was just a sinful human being, not divine!

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. John 2:4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1580845
11/20/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's what priest sperm does to a boy...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

go fuck yourself.

Excuse me?

I responded with joy at seeing CHrist.

You have some problems brother.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/20/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

KJV it mentions mary's children in several places. but the christian thugs who interpret the bible refused to see what is plainly in their faces. The word brothers is even used and the dark thugs try to tell you they are maybe cousins. I have been with people who accept that in fact. James was one of his brothers and has at least one book accepted in the NT, OH and JUDE also. There are several Marthas in the bible, one of them is his sister, and he had a sister Ruth also

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/20/2012 09:17 AM

AMEN.

BRIEF

United States
11/20/2012 09:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

Briefcut4892
God Loves ALL

United States
11/20/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

go fuck yourself.

Excuse me?

I responded with joy at seeing CHrist.

You have some problems brother.

I am a sister, and you shit on me so I shit back. That is all. I am responding to the choice of smiley, which is used by many here as an insult. If you did not mean it as an insult, the I offer my humble apology. But look at Christ being within you also, for he is more than the body he used to walk this world. He is not the body. hf

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/20/2012 11:28 AM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/21/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

KJV it mentions mary's children in several places. but the christian thugs who interpret the bible refused to see what is plainly in their faces. The word brothers is even used and the dark thugs try to tell you they are maybe cousins. I have been with people who accept that in fact. James was one of his brothers and has at least one book accepted in the NT, OH and JUDE also. There are several Marthas in the bible, one of them is his sister, and he had a sister Ruth also

Hello,

There is no word for cousins so the word brother was used sometimes for relatives. Jesus having brothers or sisters is a misinterpretation of Scripture. Mary would
know, the Apostles who passed on the faith would know.

Mary is ever virgin.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/21/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sharing his testimony, the boy is Protestant, to help
anti-marian folks. It's silly really, Mary would be in the
highest level of Heaven with her Son.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/21/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone is aware, can feel the change even if they don't say it. The Great Tribulation has started.

Our Lord gave humanity His mother to help everyone get
to Heaven. Believe in her help, speak to her in prayer.

+ + +

excerpt of October 3, 2012 message to..

Light of Mary

But before this, of this My Coming, each one of you in a very particular way will see yourself from within, you will see yourself in spirit and from it will emanate an abundant river that passes before the conscience of each one of you, showing you in its waters like a mirror, all the events of your life.

THEY WILL BE POWERFUL INSTANTS BUT NECESSARY SO THAT YOU DULY PREPARE YOURSELVES, SO THAT YOU BECOME AWARE OF THE OFFENSES COMMITTED TOWARDS ME AND TOWARDS MY MOTHER. Even so, there will be some of hard and strayed heart, who taken and attracted totally by what is worldly and sinful, will say that this event of the Warning has been a creation of man, they will deny it and will rise in an ostentatious life of sin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18160487
Australia
11/21/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

That boy also claims everyone in heaven has wings and jesus rides a rainbow coloured horse.

The book has been utterly debunked but its quite obvious that some people are so UTTERLY RETARDED they are quite happy to BUY that book making that boys retarded father even richer from the gullibility of abovementioned UTTER RETARDS!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
During the Great Warning...the "Damascus moment" for the entire world, you may see Satan's choice way back when, he despises Mary! He was shown Mary's part in God's plan. Don't be like him.

Our Lord gave us His mother from the Cross. Anyone can
speak to her in prayer.

A non-Catholic Christian child was shown Mary with Our Lord
and Mary in the highest level of Heaven! Logic but God
is trying to show you as a help, do not be anti-Marian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
01/31/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I highly recommend watching this. It's long and starts a little slow, but it's worth it.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
01/31/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
During the Great Warning...the "Damascus moment" for the entire world, you may see Satan's choice way back when, he despises Mary! He was shown Mary's part in God's plan. Don't be like him.

Our Lord gave us His mother from the Cross. Anyone can
speak to her in prayer.

A non-Catholic Christian child was shown Mary with Our Lord
and Mary in the highest level of Heaven! Logic but God
is trying to show you as a help, do not be anti-Marian.

It sounds like you're putting Mary on a level with Jesus Christ. I'd be very careful about that and look up the 2nd commandment about idol worship. Exodus 20
Dr. Greenthumb

User ID: 33315548
United States
01/31/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
What would god do with a throne?

GLP