Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,757 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 764,525
Pageviews Today: 1,305,577Threads Today: 499Posts Today: 9,218
02:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Government health panel calls for all Americans aged 15-65 to be tested for HIV - WHAT?!

Laura Bow
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1158661
United States
11/20/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Government health panel calls for all Americans aged 15-65 to be tested for HIV - WHAT?!
All Americans aged 15 to 65 should be tested for HIV, a government health panel has recommended.

According to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, an estimated 200,000 people nationwide don't realise they are infected with the virus that can cause AIDS.

Officials said the new draft recommendation is aimed at preventing those people from infecting others or developing AIDS themselves.

If finalised, private insurers would have to pay for the test.

More at [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Solarninja

User ID: 24870479
United States
11/20/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Government health panel calls for all Americans aged 15-65 to be tested for HIV - WHAT?!
Does this (test)= micro chip implant ???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24156714
United States
11/20/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Government health panel calls for all Americans aged 15-65 to be tested for HIV - WHAT?!
Not a bad idea if you remember the 70 and 80's. duh?
American Poet

User ID: 12807171
United States
11/20/2012 10:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
Note the use of the word "panel".

spock
The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 28000000
United States
11/20/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Solarninja

win
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266452
Canada
11/20/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Start in Washington D.C.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Start in Washington D.C.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1266452

Oh I'm sure they'll find a way to be exempt...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27930315
United States
11/21/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the draft of the recommendation (hopefully it will work properly):

[link to www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org]

This panel recommends new screenings all the time. I would assume it is like most others; if you decline the test, you are not forced to do it. I know many people who are told they should have a colonoscopy beginning at age 50. They decline. Same with mammograms; etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23405547
United States
11/21/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh...dailymail. Move along.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

This panel recommends new screenings all the time. I would assume it is like most others; if you decline the test, you are not forced to do it. I know many people who are told they should have a colonoscopy beginning at age 50. They decline. Same with mammograms; etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27930315

I would hope it would be voluntary, but now that the government is involved in healthcare I wonder about their intentions and whether it would stay that way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22929214
Tanzania
11/21/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I totally agree with you or maybe they will actually give you HIV/AIDS, it is so obvious now that most diseases are created for population control. I'm sure the Center for Disease Control (CDC) makes viruses and other sicknesses, there is even an Illuminati Card Game (Made in 1995) that exposes CDC...
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27930315

I would hope it would be voluntary, but now that the government is involved in healthcare I wonder about their intentions and whether it would stay that way.
 Quoting: Laura Bow

Reminds me a bit of this...the Emergency Health Powers Act that some states have managed to pass.

Under the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act, upon the declaration of a "public health emergency," governors and public health officials would be empowered to:

Force individuals suspected of harboring an "infectious disease" to undergo medical examinations.
Track and share an individual's personal health information, including genetic information.
Force persons to be vaccinated, treated, or quarantined for infectious diseases.
Mandate that all health care providers report all cases of persons who harbor any illness or health condition that may be caused by an epidemic or an infectious agent and might pose a "substantial risk" to a "significant number of people or cause a long-term disability." (Note: Neither "substantial risk" nor "significant number" are defined in the draft.)
Force pharmacists to report any unusual or any increased prescription rates that may be caused by epidemic diseases.
Preempt existing state laws, rules and regulations, including those relating to privacy, medical licensure, and--this is key--property rights.
Control public and private property during a public health emergency, including pharmaceutical manufacturing plants, nursing homes, other health care facilities, and communications devices.
Mobilize all or any part of the "organized militia into service to the state to help enforce the state's orders."
Ration firearms, explosives, food, fuel and alcoholic beverages, among other commodities.
Impose fines and penalties to enforce their orders.

More [link to www.heritage.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13269223
United States
11/21/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

I totally agree with you or maybe they will actually give you HIV/AIDS, it is so obvious now that most diseases are created for population control. I'm sure the Center for Disease Control (CDC) makes viruses and other sicknesses, there is even an Illuminati Card Game (Made in 1995) that exposes CDC...
 Quoting: Andy M.

how can HIV/AID's be bout population control when it take forever to kill a bitch ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24224890
United States
11/21/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not a bad idea if you remember the 70 and 80's. duh?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24156714

LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1493398
United States
11/21/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is NOTHING compared to what is coming with 0bamacare. If you voted for 0, you have brought this on your stupid self.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28201623
Germany
11/21/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to img259.imageshack.us]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989322
United States
11/21/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
The most paranoid group of people on earth ahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21376977
Canada
11/21/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
HIV does not cause aids
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26002078
Philippines
11/21/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The most paranoid group of people on earth ahhh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 989322

[link to ordinaryevil.wordpress.com]

when it comes time to bend over YOU FIRST BECAUSE YOU ARE GOOD AT IT AND YOU LIKE IT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28198269
Spain
11/21/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
fema camps
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/21/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
fema camps
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28198269

I had another vision> Virus people being tested , positive put in camps
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14010048
United States
11/21/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I question the "why" of this. Their rationale doesn't pass the sniff test.

If I were paranoid, I might think they want a sample of everyone's DNA. For what reason? Some way of identification of a specific group of people? Who or what are they searching for?

This is a fishing expedition. Don't get hooked.bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9266723
United States
11/21/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I question the "why" of this. Their rationale doesn't pass the sniff test.

If I were paranoid, I might think they want a sample of everyone's DNA. For what reason? Some way of identification of a specific group of people? Who or what are they searching for?

This is a fishing expedition. Don't get hooked.bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14010048

You don't think there are thousands in the US who have HIV and don't know it?
MissTina
User ID: 13269223
United States
11/21/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
fema camps

I had another vision> Virus people being tested , positive put in camps

well there goes the myth that it was invented by the gov for population control...rejects make sense
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/21/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ive decided to share some of my visions to warn should they be true.
I saw that the fema camps are NOT for political dissidents, in my vision. They are prepared for when a virus comes on the scene. Those tested positive will be placed in the camps in my vision that is what I saw.
And travel will be difficult due to quaranteen.
This may or may not happen but in the vision I saw this is the INTENT
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28207447
United States
11/21/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Close.

It's a DNA sample.
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9026665
United States
11/21/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
All Americans aged 15 to 65 should be tested for HIV, a government health panel has recommended.

According to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, an estimated 200,000 people nationwide don't realise they are infected with the virus that can cause AIDS.

Officials said the new draft recommendation is aimed at preventing those people from infecting others or developing AIDS themselves.

If finalised, private insurers would have to pay for the test.

More at [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
 Quoting: Laura Bow

F'em. I would know if I had it by now. I WILL NOT COMPLY.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28207447
United States
11/21/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ive decided to share some of my visions to warn should they be true.
I saw that the fema camps are NOT for political dissidents, in my vision. They are prepared for when a virus comes on the scene. Those tested positive will be placed in the camps in my vision that is what I saw.
And travel will be difficult due to quaranteen.
This may or may not happen but in the vision I saw this is the INTENT

Reasonable.
Humanity is about 20 years overdue for the emergence of a near extinction-level virus.
Thread: **** BREAKING! Ebola may go airborne! ****
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302314
Australia
11/21/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen this done in Ethiopia,Africa

Charity organizations given injections to locals (Ethiopians) against HIV..the locals don't question why they receive them..no here is what's odd, there is no drug against HIV that is injected, all the drugs are in pill form..and whats even weirder is that the locals who were getting the injections weren't just the ones with HIV

In all in it's a nice depopulation scheme (doesn't hurt anybody) and it seems that the lessons from Africa are finally reaching the West
samanthasunflower

User ID: 14930415
United States
11/21/2012 09:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
If every single person on this planet was tested, AIDS and other STD's wouldn't vanish. Because too many people enjoy harming others.

To break the cycle, we have to get rid of the idea that sex should be shared as freely as handshakes. If sex was only with adults who are in long term, committed relationships, then STD's would be gone in a generation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302314
Australia
11/21/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
If every single person on this planet was tested, AIDS and other STD's wouldn't vanish. Because too many people enjoy harming others.

To break the cycle, we have to get rid of the idea that sex should be shared as freely as handshakes. If sex was only with adults who are in long term, committed relationships, then STD's would be gone in a generation.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

incorrect

STDs thrived during times where adultery was punishable by death

GLP