Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,109 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,063,393
Pageviews Today: 1,476,344Threads Today: 400Posts Today: 7,122
12:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOLY CRAPOLA!!! YouTube deleting all videos of David Cameron being confronted over pedo ring list, after TV hosts are forced to apologize.

UndercoverAlien
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28014725
Brazil
11/20/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HOLY CRAPOLA!!! YouTube deleting all videos of David Cameron being confronted over pedo ring list, after TV hosts are forced to apologize.
Early this morning YT sent me a message saying that my video of David Cameron being confronted by the hosts of the Brit TV show "This Morning", was blocked worldwide, after a couple of weeks online.

Later I started searching for other videos of this episode, the result returned almost none. Instead, the search returned videos of the hosts of the show apologizing to David Cameron, and unbelievably apologizing to whoever was in the list, if the viewers managed to identify their names when the camera was over the list.

I'm fucking speechless!

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump damned
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
11/20/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLY CRAPOLA!!! YouTube deleting all videos of David Cameron being confronted over pedo ring list, after TV hosts are forced to apologize.
This is the original video, and the only I've found on YT.

Definitely the British pedo ring subject is BURIED!!!

Idol1bump
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
11/20/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLY CRAPOLA!!! YouTube deleting all videos of David Cameron being confronted over pedo ring list, after TV hosts are forced to apologize.
Silence??

Really???

putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16686156
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cameron is one of them , and he`s gay - watch his response.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20366969
United States
11/20/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Scrubbing videos off the web will be the new standard of truth-telling for 'them', rather, that is how we will know what the truth is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13199824
United States
11/20/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
what names are on that list?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28138899
Australia
11/20/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wait, I don't get it...what?
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/20/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Scrubbing videos off the web will be the new standard of truth-telling for 'them', rather, that is how we will know what the truth is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20366969

Perhaps an independent group of truth seeking, freedom loving geeks will start a pirate version of utube where such exposes are not removed. Seems like such a thing would already exist but I can't find it. Oh, wait--maybe it is right here. Hope it lasts.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22362616
United States
11/20/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not surprised, Google's executives are a bunch of FREEMASON's.

Thread: HOLY SHIT!!! THE MASONS HAVE JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE UK PAEDO RING BY THE MSM.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27636366
United States
11/20/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cameron gives a coverup sort of a response.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13199824
United States
11/20/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
This type of on goings at the top level is what keeps me from participating in their system, cannot respect these folks as long as they are behaving like criminals, we are still ruled by kings, queens blue bloods and dictators..talk about living in the dark ages..dang.

GLP