Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,529 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,249,544
Pageviews Today: 2,449,902Threads Today: 947Posts Today: 19,393
11:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My house one of 80 affected in indianapolis explosion. Wanna know what i think it was?

Sherman Pleasant Lake
User ID: 5754707
United States
11/20/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My house one of 80 affected in indianapolis explosion. Wanna know what i think it was?
I was only just laying down. My dog was pestering me and whining and digging her elbows into me, and I was getting a little pissed off.

Well, she went to jump off the bed and there was a definite shockwaves that nearly knocked me out of bed, as it did her.

The entire house moved and then there was a few smaller explosion sounds, like 5-6 very violent "thooom thooom thoom" rattles.

There is now cracks in our home. The explosion was powerful enough to split my door near the knob. It was like war had hit, I was frozen in shock.

I knocked on my sis' door and she went down the street with me. We saw the neighbors from across the street were already down there looking, a boy about 16 girl also probably 16-17. She and he go down to that hill so mommy and daddy don't see or hear them.

They were saying it was something on fire that crashed, then they saw a white flash that brightened up the whole sky.

My first thought was meteor that exploded before ground contact, kinda like the ones where u see pictures of forests flattened.

But then there's this. I have been reporting on here water mains breaking all the time even though its only weeks or months apart. water mains should last a LOT longer than that.

Also, there's been minor tremors since I moved in here right next to Smock. its a golf course across the street (sherman). They've had weird issues too, like the creek drying up that runs through it and I think into the lake near me.

Anyway, what's the take on methane? Natural methane seeping through the ground. Nobody smelled it, but there were a lot getting sick just before the explosion.

Also, many times when the mains break, there is a sulfuric smell to our water and there are massive pressure spikes. Yes, theres air in the line, but I think something else as well. Never thought to light it on fire like they do down in Louisiana.

It makes me nervous though, not knowing what will happen next. And I'm under a quarter mile away.

Also, within minutes they had every road around blocked off. That's scary. I'd plow through if TSHTF.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7413411
United States
11/20/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My house one of 80 affected in indianapolis explosion. Wanna know what i think it was?
So whaddyall think

bump
Starlighttraveller

User ID: 17105176
United States
11/20/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My house one of 80 affected in indianapolis explosion. Wanna know what i think it was?
Scary shit my brother. Methane is odorless yes? Displaces oxygen, could be the causative factor in people becoming nauseous. The sulfuric smell in the water and water mains breaking all point to volcanic/ tectonic movement IMHO. Your living on borrowed time. GTFO while you can. I wish you well.
Be filled with joy in the knowing that you are the light and love of the one Infinite Creator.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313881
United States
11/20/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ufo crash
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13926736
United States
Report Abusive Post
It was a hit, with WAY too much TNT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26906930
United States
Report Abusive Post
didn't people see a van peeling away from the house?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28164257
United States
11/20/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I drove early a.m. to Indy Motor Speedway and noted an absolutely horrible methane smell. I told my wife this early a.m. I forgot that until this thread. I've driven this route from Southport to Speedway many times. I or we were awakened by the explosion.
anonymous coward
User ID: 27589975
United States
11/20/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
A grain sized piece of anti-mater??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27999563
United States
11/20/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just heard on the local Indianapolis news that they issued two arrest warrants for the homocide investigation from this explosion .

They also stated that Moserat Shirley and her boyfriend were cooperating with the police. They said nothing about who were arrested.

FYI I live five miles from this neighborhood, and am concerned just as you are.

GLP