Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,131 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 557,805
Pageviews Today: 988,424Threads Today: 482Posts Today: 7,596
11:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Celebrities Who Are In Hell - John Lennon, Selena, Pope John Paul II, Michael Jackson

Jeremiah Prophet
User ID: 28147722
United States
11/20/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Celebrities Who Are In Hell - John Lennon, Selena, Pope John Paul II, Michael Jackson
Celebrities Who Are In Hell

The Lord allowed us to see a man who was inside of one of the cauldrons. He was upside down and the flesh on his face was falling in pieces. He remained watching the Lord intently; and then started to shout and call on the name of Jesus. He said, "Lord have mercy! Lord give me a chance! Lord take me out of this place!" But the Lord Jesus didn't want to look at him. Jesus simply turned his back on him. When Jesus did this, the man started to curse and blaspheme the Lord. This man was John Lennon, the member of the satanic music group "The Beatles." John Lennon was a man who mocked and made fun of the Lord during his life. He said that the Christianity was going to disappear and Jesus Christ would be forgotten by everyone. However, today this man is in hell and Jesus Christ is alive!! Christianity hasn't disappeared either.
The Lord told me there were many famous people in Hell, and also many people who had known about the Lord. He said, “I am going to show you another part of the furnace." We came to a place where a woman was surrounded by flames. She was in great torment and would scream, begging the Lord for mercy. Jesus pointed to her with his hand and told me, "Daughter, that woman that you see over there, surrounded by flames, is Selena." As we started getting closer, she screamed, "Lord, have mercy on me, forgive me Lord, take me out of this place!" But the Lord looked at her and said, "It's late, it's too late. You cannot repent now."
She saw me and said, "Please, I beg you, go tell people about this, please speak out and do not be silent; go and tell them not to come to this place; go and tell them not to listen to my songs, nor sing my songs." (1 John 2:15) So I asked her, "Why do you want me to go and say that?" And she answered, "Because every time people sing and listen to my songs, I am tormented even more, the person who does this, who sings and listens to my songs, is walking to this place. Please, go tell them not to come here; go tell them that hell is real!" She would scream and demons would hurl spears from afar into her body and she would cry, "Help me, Lord, have mercy on me, Lord!" But sadly, the Lord told her, "It is too late."
I looked all over that area, it was full of singers and artists who have died. All they did was sing and sing, they wouldn't stop singing. The Lord explained, "Daughter, the person who is here, must continue doing here, whatever they did on Earth, if they had not repented."
As I was observing the area, I noticed a lot of demons that were spilling down some type of rain. I actually thought it was raining. But I noticed the people in flames running away from the rain and shouting, "No, help me, Lord!...No, this can't be," and the demons would laugh and tell the people, "Praise and worship because this is your kingdom forever and ever!" I saw the flames increase and people's worms would multiply! There was no water there, it was brimstone that would multiply the flames and increase each person's anguish. I asked Jesus, "What's happening?...Lord, what is this?" The Lord replied, "This is the wages of anyone who has not repented." (Psalms 11:6)
Then the Lord took me to place where there was a very well-known man. Before now, I used to live as a double minded young Christian girl. I used to think that any person that died would go to Heaven; that those who celebrated mass, would also go to heaven, but I was wrong. When Pope John Paul II died, my friends and relatives would tell me that he had gone to heaven. All the news on TV, on Extra and many other places would say, "Pope John Paul II has died, may he rest in peace. He is now rejoicing with the Lord and his angels in heaven" and I believed all of it. But I was only fooling myself, because I saw him in Hell, being tormented by flames. I looked at his face, it was John Paul II! The Lord said to me, "Look, Daughter, that man that you see there, is Pope John Paul II. He is here in this place; he is being tormented because he did not repent."
But I asked, "Lord, why is he here? He used to preach at church." Jesus replied, "Daughter, no fornicator, no idolater, no one who is greedy and no liar will inherit My Kingdom."(Eph. 5:5) I replied, "Yes, I know that is true, but I want to know why he is here, because he used to preach to multitudes of people!" And Jesus responded, "Yes, Daughter, he may have said many things, but he would never speak the truth as it is. He never said the truth and they know the truth and although he knew the truth, he preferred money over preaching about salvation. He would not offer reality; would not say that hell is real and that heaven also exists; Daughter, now he is here in this place."
When I looked at this man, he had a large serpent with needles, wrapped around his throat, and he would try to take it off. I pleaded with Jesus, "Lord, help him!" The man would scream, "Help me, Lord; have mercy on me; take me out of this place; forgive me! I repent, Lord; I want to return to Earth, I want to go back to Earth to repent." The Lord observed him and said to him, "You very well knew. You knew very well that this place was real...It's too late; there is no other opportunity for you."
The Lord said, "Look, Daughter, I am going to show you the life of this man." Jesus showed me a huge screen on which I could observe how this man offered mass many times to the multitudes. And how the people who were there were so idolatrous. Jesus said, "Look, Daughter, there are many idolaters in this place. Idolatry will not save, Daughter. I am the only One who saves, and outside of Me, no one saves. I love the sinner, but I hate sin, Daughter. Go and tell humanity that I love them and that they need to come to Me."
As the Lord was speaking, I began to see how this man received multitudes of coins and bills; money, all of which he would keep. He had so much money. I saw images of this man seated on a throne, but I was also able to see beyond that. While it's true that these people do not get married, I can assure you, I'm not making this up, the Lord showed it to me, those people do sleep with nuns; with many women there! [1 example]
The Lord showed me these people living in fornication, and the Word says that no fornicator will inherit His Kingdom. As I was watching all of this, the Lord told me, "Look Daughter, all of this which I am showing you is what goes on, what he lived and what keeps on happening among many people, among many priests and popes existing." Then he told me, "Daughter, go and tell humanity that it's time to turn to Me."
The Lord showed me a place where many people were walking to hell. I asked Him, "Lord, how is it that they walk to this place?" He replied, "I will show you." He showed me a tunnel with many people walking through it. These people were chained from hand to foot. They were dressed in black and carrying a load on their back. Jesus said, "Look Daughter, those people that you see there, those people don't know Me yet. That which they carry on their backs is sin, but go and tell them to turn their burden over to Me, and I will give them rest; that I am He who forgives all their sins...Daughter, go and tell those people to come to Me, for I await them with open arms, and go tell them that they are walking to this place."
As I was watching the people walking, I said, "Lord, that person over there is my cousin; that young man is my cousin, Lord, and that young girl coming down is also my cousin; my family is coming to this place!" He replied, "Daughter, they are walking to this place, but go and them where they are walking, go and tell them they are walking to hell. Go and tell them that I have chosen you as my watchman...I have chosen you as my watchman, for it means that you are to tell the truth. You must go and tell all that I have shown you. If you do not speak out and something happens to that person, his blood will be poured over you, but if you go and do as I have told you, then that person has an account with me. If the person does not repent, then the responsibility resting upon you will be lifted, for the account will rest upon that person and his blood will not be poured over you. (Ezekiel 3:18)"
Jesus told me that many famous people were walking to that place, famous and important people. Take for example, Michael Jackson. This man was famous all over the world but he was a satanist. Although many people may not see it that way, but it is the truth. This man had satanic covenants: He came to agreement with the devil in order to achieve fame and attract many fans.
Those steps that he performed, that's the way I saw demons walk while tormenting people in hell. They would slide backward and not move forward, while they shout; enjoying the anguish they impose upon the people. Let me tell you that Michael Jackson is in hell. The Lord showed him to me after Michael died. He let me see Michael Jackson tormented in flames. I cried to Jesus, "Why?" It wasn't easy to see how this man was being tormented and how he would scream. Anyone who listens to Michael Jackson's songs or sings them or who is a fan of Michael Jackson, I warn you that satan is trapping you in his web so that you will end up in hell. Right now, renounce it in the name of Jesus! Jesus wants to set you free, so that you will not be lost.

[link to www.scribd.com]
rachel
User ID: 736749
Puerto Rico
11/20/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Celebrities Who Are In Hell - John Lennon, Selena, Pope John Paul II, Michael Jackson
there not in hell yet! dosnt the bible say the dead know nothing???????????????????????????????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28149280
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Celebrities Who Are In Hell - John Lennon, Selena, Pope John Paul II, Michael Jackson
WALL OF TEXT read it and go to hell(THAT FICTITIOUS PLACE USED TO SCARE CHILDREN) poor silly brainwashed fools, geez the worlds full of em!
Beachbums

User ID: 3493908
Ecuador
11/20/2012 12:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
(Ecclesiastes 9:5) For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

nuff said
"Life is tough, it's tougher if you are stupid." - John Wayne

Settle down Francis!
ShenChiPower
User ID: 25395262
United States
11/20/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol this is another level of trolling
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2059592
United States
11/20/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope justin bieber goes there too
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28010201
United States
11/20/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23276083
United States
11/20/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
(Ecclesiastes 9:5) For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

nuff said
 Quoting: Beachbums

Try the King James Version

5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Plus... If you are going to quote the Bible you cant discount every reference that talks about the afterworld

John 14
King James Version (KJV)

Jesus said...

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Revelation 19:20

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23276083
United States
11/20/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26165384
United States
11/20/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Althought they are not the celebrities you speak of, I'd like to add the entire MALE KENNEDY CLAN population - TED in particular.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27253156
United States
11/20/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat."Matt 7:13

"There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you shall see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out." Luke 13:28

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." Matt. 25:41
"And if thy eye scandalize thee, pluck it out. It is better for thee with one eye to enter into the kingdom of God, than having two eyes to be cast into the hell of fire: 48 Where the worm dieth not, and the fire is not extinguished." Matt.3:12
And calling the multitude together with his disciples, he said to them: If any man will follow me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 35 For whosoever will save his life, shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel, shall save it. 36 For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul? Mark 8:34-36

10 "For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.11 I indeed baptize you in the water unto penance, but he that shall come after me, is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear; he shall baptize you in the Holy Ghost and fire. 12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly cleanse his floor and gather his wheat into the barn; but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire." Matt 3:10-12

"The Son of man shall send his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all scandals, and them that work iniquity. 42 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the just shine as the sun, in the kingdom of their Father. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." Matt.13:41-43

" And he cried, and said: Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, to cool my tongue: for I am tormented in this flame.... And he said: Then, father, I beseech thee, that thou wouldst send him to my father's house, for I have five brethren, That he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torments...And he said to him: If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they believe, if one rise again from the dead."
Luke 16:19-34

11“But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12‘Friend,’ he asked, ‘how did you get in here without wedding clothes?’ The man was speechless.
13“Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
14“For many are invited, but few are chosen."
Matthew 22:11-14
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28100552
Ireland
11/20/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one is is 'hell' yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28100552
Ireland
11/20/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one is in 'hell' yet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28100552
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27666306
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
What utter shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27253156
United States
11/20/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a few more:

Revelation 14:11, "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night."

Revelation 20:12, 15, "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life...And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Matthew 10:28, "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Luke 12:5, "But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which AFTER he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
WALL OF TEXT read it and go to hell(THAT FICTITIOUS PLACE USED TO SCARE CHILDREN) poor silly brainwashed fools, geez the worlds full of em!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28149280

grizzy Well all I can say is that I hope that you repent while you are still blessed with a little time, lest you finish up like ole' Charlie Boy here. But don't take all day about it, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and then where would you be.

HI THERE!... [link to www.chick.com]
HIGHWAY TO HELL
User ID: 271187
United States
11/29/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
All who enter hell — abandon all hope!
The horror of hell — for even one second is unbearable — but FOREVER!

Hell’s path is narrow. Hell’s highway is not a two-way street. Once you’re there, you’re there forever. Hell’s fire is inescapable. Hell is not the light-hearted. It’s occupants are there because they chose another avenue other than GOD. There are no short-cuts. There is no fork in the road. It’s a one-way street to agony. Hell is forever.
The territory is forsaken. The land is waterless because the souls there have no light. The soil is dry, and burns your skin. The fires burn forever and ever for eternity. The demons are in the millions and millions and love to torture because they have no hope, they gave up any chance of that.
The wailing of sorrow is for many reasons. The sorrow is a part of the hopelessness. Thousands, millions of voice wailing in unison.

In Luke 16, Jesus Christ gives a frightening picture of hell:
22 . . . the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father�s house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. (Luke 16:22-28)

A DIVINE REVELATION OF HELL >> HERE

The Birmingham News, April 10, 1987 had an article entitled “Earth’s Center Hotter Than Sun’s Surface, Scientists Say”. The article stated that scientists have recently discovered, “THE EARTH’S INNER CORE HAS A TEMPERATURE OF OVER 12,000 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!”
Caspar Peucer, a famous fourteenth century astronomer and physician, who also researched and documented the volcano eruptions at Heklafell wrote some very frightening information in his research findings. Peucer, claims (as others) that “fearful howlings, weeping and gnashing of teeth” could be heard “for many miles. . .” as these volcanoes erupted:
“Out of the bottomless abyss of Heklafell, or rather out of Hell itself, rise melancholy cries and loud wailings, so that these can be heard for many miles around. . . there may be heard in the mountain fearful howlings, weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

(Haraldur Sigurdsson, Melting the Earth, The History of Ideas on Volcanic Eruptions, p. 73)
And Caspar Peucer is not alone. There are others who believe they have heard “cries and screaming” coming from volcanoes. Most have tried to ignore the obvious. Some simply explain the “sounds of hell” to some rational meaning. But they are there. . .
“The fearsome noises that issued from some of their volcanoes were certainly thought to be the screams of tormented souls in the fires of hell below”.
(Haraldur Sigurdsson, Melting the Earth, The History of Ideas on Volcanic Eruptions, p. 73)

Scientists recently discovered cracks on the ocean floor where fire was leaking out. Do you know what they found around these fire-breathing vents in the crust? Eight-foot long worms, found no other place in the world! The book, The Deep Sea, by Joseph Wallace (p.39), reads, “Perhaps the strangest of ocean creatures recently discovered are Riftia, the giant tube WORMS. Measuring up to 8 feet in length, the worms are ONLY FOUND NEAR DEEP SEA VENTS.” Is there a possibility that HELL is rising and this is why the quakes and volcanoes are worsening??

And Jesus Christ said, “Where THEIR WORM dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.”

Have you read Isaiah 66 where the Lord Jesus Christ is quoting Mark 9:46?
Look at the context and time period of Isaiah 66:22-24:
Isaiah 66:22-24:
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

The “new heavens and new earth” of Isaiah 66:22 matches Revelation 21:1. This occurs AFTER the Great White Throne Judgement of Revelation 20:10-15! The references to “carcases”; “their worm”; “their fire” (vs 24) — is AFTER the Great White Throne Judgement of the LOST people! The reference to “. . the men that have transgressed. . .” are the LOST people AFTER the Great White Throne Judgement.
And at this point — they have received their NEW BODY! Notice what Isaiah says, the saved people shall “LOOK upon the CARCASES of the men that have transgressed. . .” It’s worth mentioning that a “carcase” is not always a “DEAD body”. For instance, two times the Bible specifically uses the term “dead carcase” (Deut. 14:8 and Ezek 6:5). If a carcase is ALWAYS a “dead” body, then why say “dead” carcase? And there’s NOTHING in the context of Isaiah to imply these “men that transgressed” are “dead”.
In fact, Isaiah clearly says, “their worm shall NOT DIE”. Even in our language, we refer to a living body as a “carcase”. For example, “Get your carcase [body] in here”. Why is that important? Because when the saved people in Isaiah 66:24 are “looking upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed” — And do you know what they are SEEING? “Their worm”! The “carcase” they are seeing is “their WORM that shall not die”. The end of Isaiah 66:24 is a frightening endorsement of this interpretation. What the saved people are viewing Isaiah says is , “. . . an abhorring unto all flesh”. And my friend, that is not JUST a normal flesh body they are looking at! It is something that will send chills screaming through your soul at the horror. And it will happen!
And it will happen TO YOU if you die without the Lord Jesus Christ! It’s not fear-mongering it’s the TRUTH!

Even though the world tries to extinguish the cries and reality of hell — the truth of hell echoes throughout our world. We desperately pretend to cover our ears and ignore the “screams, the weeping, the wailing, the gnashing of teeth” but it is there. . . And we know it. We refuse to accept such a place exist. But it is there. And we know it. Nothing we can do, nothing we can say, can erase the horror of hell from our minds.
As you leave your body — you realize something is happening. You hear a sound. . . getting louder and louder. . . screaming . . .weeping. . . wailing. Terror and fear beyond anything you could imagine overtakes you. “This can’t be happening!” you scream. Your nostrils are filling with the awful stench of burning souls. Your face ignites from the heat. Flames are now blazing from your eyes, nostrils, ears, mouth — every opening in your body, flames are roaring out. Your body is sizzling and crackling from the flames.

Your body is now madly thrashing and convulsing from the horrible pain. “Why don’t I die?”, you scream. You begin weeping and gnashing your teeth with the millions. “When will this pain stop?” But you know it will never stop. . .

The darkness is so terrifying, it begins engulfing you. You feel something moving in the darkness. . . something horrible is happening. “No! No! This can’t be happening” you scream….

You begin cursing the day you were born. You scream — “Oh God, why didn’t you warn me?”— but you remember the preacher pleading with you to receive Jesus Christ. You remember reading that gospel tract. You cry — “God don’t you care?” — but you remember John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,. . .” “God is a God of love — He won’t allow this”, you cry — but you remember John 3:36, “. . . he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
And you soon realize, that Jesus Christ was right!
There is a place called hell.
But God is a God of LOVE. . . Why would a GOD OF LOVE send me to hell? Yes, God is a GOD OF LOVE — but God is also a HOLY GOD. A HOLY GOD demands payment for sin. Otherwise God would NOT and could NOT be HOLY.
It’s not about a hateful God, no it’s about a loving GOD. Hell was not intended for mere mortals but for the fallen angels who left their first estate. If you don’t believe then ask for a sign. GOD is a loving God, He does not want anyone to suffer. He loves you.
The choice is yours….
If you put your faith in money, or houses and cars and material things then you’ve given up hope. Hope is not lost. You still can make the right choice.
Hope comes in Faith. Faith comes with love. Love is GOD. GOD is love. Choose GOD.

The following article appeared in the well respected Finland newspaper, Ammenusastia

“As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell,” said Dr. Azzacove. “Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!“

Dr. Azzacove continued, “. . .the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.”

“We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment.”

“But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22705145
United States
11/29/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, you spent way to much time typing that wall of text.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16753654
Australia
11/29/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
If God plans..controls..and runs everythting..and is in total control od every atom ever created..then God himself thought up and planned every act that goes on in hell.

Have a think about this.

The person who invented the thunbscrew..the iron maiden..the pulley and the rack..had SADISTIC EVIL MINDS...they PLANNED every aspect of their devices for MAXIMUN PAIN..and they did it with an obsession that can ONLY be called SATANIC and EVIL.

This person above is accusing God of having a FAR WORSE MIND than the most EVIL torture device inventor who ever lived..THUS stating clearly that God is FAR MORE EVIL than the WORST torture device inventor who ever lived.

TO CALL GOD who is LOVE ITSELF..THE most EVIL SADISTIC BEING EVER..is the WORST BLASPHEMY EVER.

And yet..you become JUST LIKE what you think your GOD IS>..that is WHY those tortures did what they did..ALL BECAUSE OF THE FAKE DOCTRINE OF A HELL OF TORTURE..they were just folllowing what they were taught GOD was.

THAT is why MOST christians today are so SMUG AND CRUEL AND EVIL AND SELF RIGHTOUS..because..thats EXACTLY what they have been CONVINCED..than god IS.

But THEN you might say..and usually do is this..

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Heb. 10:31)

No..what REALLY fearful..is to walk int a room full of people who claim to serve the author of love itself..and being that states it IS actually LOVE...and be told by these people that this same being is the most satanically, sadistic, unforgiving, merciless, mass genocidal torturer who ever lived and..EVEN though this being..who is LOVE personified SAID about ITSELF that LOVE NEVER FAILS..this same being CANT SAVE 95% of the creatures it ON PURPOSE planned and brought into being KNOWING it could NOT save them...THUS FAILING.

BUT WAIT..God CANT fail OR make mistakes..so..this same being who IS LOVE which CANNOT FAIL..must have PLANNED the eternal TORTURE of 95% of its created creatures RIGHT FROM THE START..which means it is TRULY A SADISTIC PEICE OF *&^$%...and thus..CANT be LOVE..and if GOD IS NOT LOVE..even though he said HE IS love..then he is a LIAR..and we all know GOD JUST CANNOT LIE OR FAIL.

Which begs the question..

WHO DOES LIE AND FAIL A LOT?

With the obvious answer in mind..

ask yourself...

WHO INVENTED THE ETERNAL TORTURE HELL DOCTRINE where EVERBODY BURNS in UNENDING MERCILESS SATANIC MISERY?

Answer that...HONESTLY.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
11/29/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well all I can say is that I hope that you repent while you are still blessed with a little time, lest you finish up like ole' Charlie Boy here. But don't take all day about it, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and then where would you be.

Quoting: Judethz

You'd just be in the afterlife like everyone else who dies.
Check it out! Not such a bad place to be.
[link to www.thegreatquestion.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
11/29/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always find it amusing that some people (namely the OP) who do not understand ancient manuscripts automatically assume that people who do not believe as they do...go stright to hell.

If God is that vicious...who wants to spend eternity with an asshole like that? Eh?

Fun fun!!!
 Quoting: Chip

I guess the ones who like to think of unbelievers burning in hell would love to spend eternity with a god like that. Like attracts like in the afterlife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1308215
United States
11/29/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16753654
Australia
11/29/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
If God plans..controls..and runs everythting..and is in total control od every atom ever created..then God himself thought up and planned every act that goes on in hell.

Have a think about this.

The person who invented the thunbscrew..the iron maiden..the pulley and the rack..had SADISTIC EVIL MINDS...they PLANNED every aspect of their devices for MAXIMUN PAIN..and they did it with an obsession that can ONLY be called SATANIC and EVIL.

This person above is accusing God of having a FAR WORSE MIND than the most EVIL torture device inventor who ever lived..THUS stating clearly that God is FAR MORE EVIL than the WORST torture device inventor who ever lived.

TO CALL GOD who is LOVE ITSELF..THE most EVIL SADISTIC BEING EVER..is the WORST BLASPHEMY EVER.

And yet..you become JUST LIKE what you think your GOD IS>..that is WHY those tortures did what they did..ALL BECAUSE OF THE FAKE DOCTRINE OF A HELL OF TORTURE..they were just folllowing what they were taught GOD was.

THAT is why MOST christians today are so SMUG AND CRUEL AND EVIL AND SELF RIGHTOUS..because..thats EXACTLY what they have been CONVINCED..than god IS.

But THEN you might say..and usually do is this..

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Heb. 10:31)

No..what REALLY fearful..is to walk int a room full of people who claim to serve the author of love itself..and being that states it IS actually LOVE...and be told by these people that this same being is the most satanically, sadistic, unforgiving, merciless, mass genocidal torturer who ever lived and..EVEN though this being..who is LOVE personified SAID about ITSELF that LOVE NEVER FAILS..this same being CANT SAVE 95% of the creatures it ON PURPOSE planned and brought into being KNOWING it could NOT save them...THUS FAILING.

BUT WAIT..God CANT fail OR make mistakes..so..this same being who IS LOVE which CANNOT FAIL..must have PLANNED the eternal TORTURE of 95% of its created creatures RIGHT FROM THE START..which means it is TRULY A SADISTIC PEICE OF *&^$%...and thus..CANT be LOVE..and if GOD IS NOT LOVE..even though he said HE IS love..then he is a LIAR..and we all know GOD JUST CANNOT LIE OR FAIL.

Which begs the question..

WHO DOES LIE AND FAIL A LOT?

With the obvious answer in mind..

ask yourself...

WHO INVENTED THE ETERNAL TORTURE HELL DOCTRINE where EVERBODY BURNS in UNENDING MERCILESS SATANIC MISERY?

Answer that...HONESTLY.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16753654

Keep ignoring the truth torture lovers..IT WONT GO AWAY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28709988
Australia
11/29/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
istarbug
User ID: 23993928
United States
11/29/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read;
"Journey
of
Souls
,"
and
"Destiny
of
Souls
,"
by
Michael
Newton,
PH.D
for
the
"REAL-TRUTH!"

[link to www.amazon.com]

[link to www.spiritualregression.org]

Need
proof?

Invest
$350.-$500.
for
a
session(s)
and
prove
it
to
yourself.
(most
people
waste
that
much
monthly
on
entertainment,
etc.
so,
consider
your
salvation
worth
forgoing
your
fun
for
a
bit
to
discover
the
truth
for
yourself-directly
!)

Point-Being:
garbage
what
the
OP
is
presenting
here,
has
for
a
very-very
long
time,
controlled,
confused
and
hurt
people
so
that
vile-greedy
people
could/can
manipulate
the
masses
to
benefit
their
selfish-agenda.

Don't
be
fooled
by
the
greedy
preying
on
your
fear,
guilt,
ignorance,
etc.,
at
least
read
these
books
for
perspective,
to
gain
true-context
of
the
situation
at
hand.

Religion,
education,
social-norms,
etc.
are
pretty
much
mechanisms
to
benefit
the
greedy-know
the
deal
so
you
aren't
constantly
blind-sided
by
the
greedy-bastards!

Just
saying,
you
don't
have
to
be
daft
all
your
life.

Wake-up!

[sorry
for
goofy
typeset;
keyboard
malfunctioning]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28485923
Canada
11/29/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op
take your bloodlust of hell
and shove it right up your paedophile
religitard ass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
11/29/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat."Matt 7:13
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27253156

FFS, we have to grasp the scriptural definition of "destruction":
Deuteronomy 4 warns the Israelites that they'll be destroyed when they adopt the ways of the heathen and serve idols. This "destruction" of the children of Israel is defined there as being scattered among the nations to serve more idols, and includes the provision that when they finally seek God, they'll find Him, because God is merciful and will not(?) destroy them. We can see here that "destruction" is not absolutely an annihilation in which persons cease to exist, yes? In this case, it's referring to earthly difficulties. People use the term "destroy" in the same exact allegorical manner today, usually when talking about merely defeating someone or "putting them in their place". Nevertheless, we've been brainwashed via Religion's fossilized mindset that "destruction" unquestionably equals the disastrous and eternal ruin of one's soul with no remedy or recourse whatsoever.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Luke 16, Jesus Christ gives a frightening picture of hell:
 Quoting: HIGHWAY TO HELL 271187

If this were a literal account of afterlife, the most obvious question is why is the Rich Man having a conversation instead of screaming uncontrollably? He's on fire. Secondly, why does he request a mere fingertip of water? And for his tongue? If his tongue is the first thing he wants extinguished, how is he even speaking? How does he even have a tongue? If he's dead, his inanimate body is lying motionless in some kind of grave.

What were his sins? Jesus never tells us, so it doesn't make for a very legitimate warning. He merely says the guy was well-dressed and well-fed, criteria which actually apply to most American christians.

Our rich guy here is Judah, with five brothers. The whole chapter is about stewardship - the accountability of the priesthood for what they did with what they were given. They failed severely, setting themselves up a nice little racket instead of blessing the people.

Meanwhile, some say that the Lazarus of the story is actually a reference to Abraham's steward Eliezar, who faithfully worked himself out of Abe's inheritance by obtaining a bride for Isaac. He chose obedience to his master over personal gain - a major contrast with the Pharisees.

But, if it were somehow the same Lazarus who Jesus raised from the dead, why does the story show him as a beggar? His sister was apparently rich. . .she's the one who anointed Jesus with the ointment that cost something like a year's wages. Was she holding out on him? And their sister Martha owned a home, where she hosted Jesus at least once.

This story is a *parable*. Matthew 13 and Mark 4 both tell us that Jesus didn't teach without parables.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28149280

:grizzy: Well all I can say is that I hope that you repent while you are still blessed with a little time, lest you finish up like ole' Charlie Boy here. But don't take all day about it, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and then where would you be.

HI THERE!... [link to www.chick.com]
 Quoting: Judethz

How's about you point this noise at your Jew$ and evangelize them? Thx.
WalkerTalker2

User ID: 28731015
United States
11/29/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP THANKS. There are hundreds who come forward and testify of things like you have reported. I DONT WANT TO GO TO HELL and I am making peace with God through Jesus Christ my LORD and only HOPE.

Thanks so very much for posting--may someone see this report and turn fully to Jesus and escape Hell!!!
WalkerTalker2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473574
United States
11/29/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
fuckin' loons

GLP