Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,072 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 899,164
Pageviews Today: 1,626,575Threads Today: 537Posts Today: 11,618
04:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Just talked to a FEMA insider. Time to panic ? ( sigh, .again?, I know...)

sodbust

User ID: 28302242
United States
11/23/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Just talked to a FEMA insider. Time to panic ? ( sigh, .again?, I know...)
Thanks for the info.. Everyone else have called it proper not to rub him too hard,, but harder for the sake of all of us..

Heck,, offer to do some free work for more information.. Set up a paypal account and we would all glady chip in to help cover your costs....

Just get as much info data as possible.. Tell him you run with a bunch that all know deep inside the SHTF moment is near but we don't know WHAT for sure to brace and prep for..

Sodbust
Dream big,, its ones only chance
Garman906

User ID: 28096472
United States
11/23/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
400 feet is a molehill.
 Quoting: Garman906

I suggest at least 4,000 feet, just to make sure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25658088

Yeah, I'm gonna skip those beach vacations for a few years.
cinnamongirl

User ID: 5098073
United States
11/23/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The 1700 West Coast earthquake.

Recent findings conclude that the Cascadia Subduction zone is more complex and volatile than previously believed. In 2010 geologists predicted a 37 percent chance of an M8.2+ event within 50 years, and a 10 to 15 percent chance that the entire Cascadia Subduction will rupture with an M9+ event within the same time frame.[8] Geologists have also determined the Pacific Northwest is not prepared for such a colossal quake. The tsunami produced could reach heights of 80 to 100 feet (24 to 30 m).[9]

Make it a 10 and I guess 400 feet is possible.
superflyscot

User ID: 28326660
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going out on a limb here (again) but this sounds believable. If the OP is one of us. A normal regular guy. With intel. From another normal regular guy. Notice...tptb need us? I am sooo interested in what else you can tell us. Even if it amounts to nothing...you have done us all a great service. This is where the info will come from people...the drones on the ground, you and me, the plebians.

Thank you, OP.
hf
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten, just hate the bite" Sly Stone

'We’re the middle children of history. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.'

'The world is a drama, staged in a dream'
RoxykinsIII

User ID: 26226619
United States
11/23/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump!
RoxykinsIII
RoxykinsIII

User ID: 26226619
United States
11/23/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump!
RoxykinsIII
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22089906
Brazil
11/23/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
superflyscot

User ID: 28326660
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump , yes sir, I say again, bumpand indeed bump , Gawwd Blesss us...one and awll!

(Sorry, I love Dickens and Christmas...and Mr D loved USA too)

Happy Thanksgiving!
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten, just hate the bite" Sly Stone

'We’re the middle children of history. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.'

'The world is a drama, staged in a dream'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23820933
United States
11/23/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
BuMp

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23820933
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28101383
United States
11/23/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
question: why would fema need people to use/alter their personal vehicles? i would think they would have their own?
 Quoting: scorpio66

Yes - that is the part that jumps out at me.

Was the truck owned by FEMA?

Does a FEMA worker just take their vehicle to any establishment, have work done, and pay out of pocket?

Do they then submit receipt to agency for reimbursement?

Or did he pay with an agency-issued card or account?

And I would think that any modifications, such as mounting a floodlight, would be done by the agency.
 Quoting: itsamadmadworld

GSA accounts. Gov maintains and repairs them while in service. I work for a dealer, we see a lot of these.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28104457
United States
11/23/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
DRUNYALD MELCHIZEDEK who was on Coast to Coast Wed or Thurs. said NASA knows of several things coming. He said we may be able to survive the 1st one. There is a shift coming not the first one.

He wrote Mayan book.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28104457
United States
11/23/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012 - 2013 & Andromeda - Doc .... Either way, a storm is ...
Hammertime

User ID: 27928870
United States
11/23/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, Your story sound genuine as do you. This is the reason I come to GLP because we will not get info like this on the MSM. This could be nothing or could be something. Either way its good to have a heads up on things.

Thanks and PLEASE keep us up-dated on any future findings.

I checked the flood map and I am good up til 350 meters of water rise, anything more then that and it looks like we will all be done.

BTW, That FEMA loss of gravity commercial, I have been talking about that since I first seen it. Spooked the Hell out of me. That would be one hell of a way to go, straight up. My Prep package is going to involve some body weights to hold me down.
To each is own...
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
11/23/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, Your story sound genuine as do you. This is the reason I come to GLP because we will not get info like this on the MSM. This could be nothing or could be something. Either way its good to have a heads up on things.

I checked the flood map and I am good up til 350 meters of water rise, anything more then that and it looks like we will all be done.

BTW, That FEMA loss of gravity commercial, I have been talking about that since I first seen it. Spooked the Hell out of me. That would be one hell of a way to go, straight up. My Prep package is going to involve some body weights to hold me down.
 Quoting: Hammertime

Ok, this is news to me, I don't watch tell-lie-vision. What loss of gravity commercial? That's creepy! Is there a link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27572861
Canada
11/23/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think there will be some gravity situation loss of gravity when the planets line upland the sun is out of our range , the three days of darkness and yes the sun provides our gravity here on earth, the moon has no gravity how far is the sun from the moon? You get the idea. This three days of darkness is when dec 21,? Or dec 23,24,25?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25788477

he's got it. we should all know what's coming
[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Parabola

the anti-gravity video...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27572861
Canada
11/23/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

What will you breathe as the atmosphere is sucked out to space?
Second Best

User ID: 28115524
Canada
11/23/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Orly? O.o
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
11/23/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: goldielucks

Ok, this is news to me, I don't watch tell-lie-vision. What loss of gravity commercial? That's creepy! Is there a link?

I don't watch TV either but I've seen that commercial; it was either posted here or it's on Youtube. It's a FEMA commercial running for the past year or 2, warning you to be prepared to "have your world turned upside down", and it shows like a slow-motion film of a family in a house with furniture and stuff turning and floating upside down, then the father grabs a bug-out bag and runs out with the family, something along those lines. I'm sure someone can post it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
... here we go, I found the commercial.

ALL SORTS of symbolism to be analyzed in this film if you break it down.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
the clock in that commercial is at 5:06, for what it's worth.
Meadow
User ID: 1560850
United States
11/23/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
1839 Science Fiction Tale/Short Story by Edgar Allan Poe.

A Cosmic Disaster. Will this be Earth's atmosphere?

The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion.

For some odd reason I cannot explain, this rings true like nothing else ever has.

[link to wondersmith.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24443210
United States
11/23/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
From where I come from there are plenty of people who would recognize an opportunity to spin a tale for some rube like OP. And have a hell of laugh about later. Thats how many would get their nicknames. Hey Femadog.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26997708
United States
11/23/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Artaius

User ID: 28360358
Germany
11/23/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for updates
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Hammertime

User ID: 27928870
United States
11/23/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

What will you breathe as the atmosphere is sucked out to space?
 Quoting: Parabola

Thanks OP, just when i thought I had it all figured out.

I don't know, maybe hit up the local scuba store for a few hundred tanks. I live in the friggin mountains and we have a local Scuba shop. This guy may know something that I don't. Kinda like buying future Ocean front property in Arizona. Maybe he thinks where I live is future Ocean Front and he is establishing a market.
To each is own...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27936953
United States
11/23/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
DRUNYALD MELCHIZEDEK who was on Coast to Coast Wed or Thurs. said NASA knows of several things coming. He said we may be able to survive the 1st one. There is a shift coming not the first one.

He wrote Mayan book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28104457

Dapurps

User ID: 26604792
Canada
11/23/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread looks interesting, I'll pin it for more insight and opinions for when i wake up. cheers
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27936953
United States
11/24/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

He wrote Mayan book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28104457

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27936953

Jump to 16:00

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27954171
United States
11/24/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
A confluence of Mayan 2012 legend, remote viewing forecasts, general uneasiness about the world's economy, the US being led by a president who's like bad fiction come to life (a black guy with a radical history), the crap in the Middle East, and survivalist paranoia are the origins of a lot of this. People in the government, including at FEMA, will be no less prone to such stuff.

Whether any of it is worth a damn and certain predictions actually come true is anyone's guess. All I know is there have always been plenty of doomtards, phobics and paranoids during any moment in time, whether it's this year, the next year, or the year after that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336334
Argentina
11/24/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
A confluence of Mayan 2012 legend, remote viewing forecasts, general uneasiness about the world's economy, the US being led by a president who's like bad fiction come to life (a black guy with a radical history), the crap in the Middle East, and survivalist paranoia are the origins of a lot of this. People in the government, including at FEMA, will be no less prone to such stuff.

Whether any of it is worth a damn and certain predictions actually come true is anyone's guess. All I know is there have always been plenty of doomtards, phobics and paranoids during any moment in time, whether it's this year, the next year, or the year after that.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27954171

they're gonna do the same thing they did after Y2K they're going to pull another false flag and bomb iran

GLP