Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,562 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 112,868
Pageviews Today: 221,757Threads Today: 124Posts Today: 1,731
02:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Just talked to a FEMA insider. Time to panic ? ( sigh, .again?, I know...)

goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
11/24/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Just talked to a FEMA insider. Time to panic ? ( sigh, .again?, I know...)
... here we go, I found the commercial.

ALL SORTS of symbolism to be analyzed in this film if you break it down.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531391

Very bizarre, and creepy! What are supposed do with that from them? Nail everything down?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18104018
United States
11/24/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Think there will be some gravity situation loss of gravity when the planets line upland the sun is out of our range , the three days of darkness and yes the sun provides our gravity here on earth, the moon has no gravity how far is the sun from the moon? You get the idea. This three days of darkness is when dec 21,? Or dec 23,24,25?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25788477

How the fuck do you manage to operate a computer?

tard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26147202
United States
11/24/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just worked on a guys truck who claims to work for FEMA.He was a decent customer ,paid good $ for brakes and thermostat.After he asks me about mounting a police style floodlight. Seems like a pain in the Azz so I ask why not just buy one of those handheld jobs they work great. He agreed and told me he had one but FEMA wants him to have one mounted so he could floodlight an area he may have to work on.I joke around about the FEMA camps having the barbed wire facing the inside. He said "yea they are all being moved to higher elevation.Higher than 400 feet. I admitted to being a conspiracy theorist type and he told me some serious shit is going down like FEMA is in FULL panic(?) mode mobilizing moving everything to higher elevation and buying LOTS of supplies(I mentioned the ammo !)I got the impression he was talking about coastal flooding(i'm in SoCal)He wants the message to get out to people he's not supposed to say anything.He doesn't know the WHY. He even asked me what could cause such flooding in such a short time?(I mentioned the solar flares, asteroid?)Not global warming he said it's happening soon. Get to high ground, higher than 400 feet.
So he mentioned some other stuff like he has this wierd little antennae on his truck that picks up (static?) in the air something to do with the solar shit it sends a signal to a unit which records data for FEMA.(I saw it)Well anyway he said he will come back for more work . I can't wait to ask a few questions...Better questions! He seemed nervous to talk about this stuff but bursting with anxiety about whatever is going down..I'll keep you guys informed.
...And no, he's not my uncle.Sorry no link , but it happened about an hour ago.
next time I'll take pictures of his truck and the weird stuff on it..
hiding
 Quoting: SuperNova1

The FEMA person is talk about equipment to monitor global crustal displacement -- i.e., the crust of the earth moves; breaks loose from the mantel and slides some distance making the oceans slosh around like moving a glass of water too quickly will spill it. Problem is, the slosh will be every bit of 400 feet and probably way more than that initially, i.e., perhaps several thousand feet high.

See evidence of MASSIVE TSUNAMIS in ancient times, e.g., 1648 BC and 5300 BC, 9600BC and 12,500BC.

You'll find the evidence if you look.

The "Destroyer" is coming... crustal displacement!

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
CrikeyMate
User ID: 28377188
Australia
11/24/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5209199

Hey OP, Your story sound genuine as do you. This is the reason I come to GLP because we will not get info like this on the MSM. This could be nothing or could be something. Either way its good to have a heads up on things.

Thanks and PLEASE keep us up-dated on any future findings.

To anyone on this thread narrow minded enough to paste BS flags, are you working for FEMA?
I feel concerned for the huge level of ignorance and apathy in America regarding secret government plans to force martial law on law abiding citizens, to spy on, roundup and imprison the population. And anyone who challenges the status quo are to be considered a violent threat to their abominable plans.
I guess the USA election results confirm the stupidity and the gullability of the population. abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15916981
Canada
11/24/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I got the feeling soon like within a month. He was mentioning that there are many events going down but he's just a worker and he knows FEMA is taking this very seriously.He said they have storage containers all over the place and they are ALL getting moved to higher ground. Maybe he's just overreacting to a preplanned operation and it has nothing to do with an imminent flood, but he mentioned how FEMA had been MEGA prepping recently also. Listened to coast to coast last night talking about the solar flares peaking out in December could really knock us for a loop if we get hit.This is indisputable.
It's all happening SOON ! I mean what can you do ?Lite a cigar and watch the show ?

Maybe it's in regards to the 3 days of darkness next month. No sunlight, no moonlight ,no starlight even ,just total complete blackness. To me the most credible being spoken about by the Princess of Japan. On youTube,look for 'Princess of Japan speaks of 3 days of darkness'. Title may be off a touch but should still show up, check it out.
RightMama

User ID: 26334517
United States
11/24/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry I condense my paragraphs so you do not have to page down to read the whole thing.hey no run on sentences. so go away schoolteacher.!

I do teach school and I will take precise writing any day, over a long drawn out mumbo-jumbo ego trip !! :0)

Great post, please keep us updated! Maybe tell the guy about GLP if he wants to get out information.
RightMama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28374599
United States
11/24/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just worked on a guys truck who claims to work for FEMA.He was a decent customer ,paid good $ for brakes and thermostat.After he asks me about mounting a police style floodlight. Seems like a pain in the Azz so I ask why not just buy one of those handheld jobs they work great. He agreed and told me he had one but FEMA wants him to have one mounted so he could floodlight an area he may have to work on.I joke around about the FEMA camps having the barbed wire facing the inside. He said "yea they are all being moved to higher elevation.Higher than 400 feet. I admitted to being a conspiracy theorist type and he told me some serious shit is going down like FEMA is in FULL panic(?) mode mobilizing moving everything to higher elevation and buying LOTS of supplies(I mentioned the ammo !)I got the impression he was talking about coastal flooding(i'm in SoCal)He wants the message to get out to people he's not supposed to say anything.He doesn't know the WHY. He even asked me what could cause such flooding in such a short time?(I mentioned the solar flares, asteroid?)Not global warming he said it's happening soon. Get to high ground, higher than 400 feet.
So he mentioned some other stuff like he has this wierd little antennae on his truck that picks up (static?) in the air something to do with the solar shit it sends a signal to a unit which records data for FEMA.(I saw it)Well anyway he said he will come back for more work . I can't wait to ask a few questions...Better questions! He seemed nervous to talk about this stuff but bursting with anxiety about whatever is going down..I'll keep you guys informed.
hiding

Sea levels will continue to rise, due to earth normal changing cycles. But no more major natural disasters for a while. I saw this east coast disaster in a vision two and half years ago. I do not see anymore, thank god I need a break from this crap.
Writemeaticket Red

User ID: 6120896
United States
11/24/2012 12:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
I joke around about the FEMA camps having the barbed wire facing the inside. He said "yea they are all being moved to higher elevation.Higher than 400 feet.

That number sure caught my attention. 400 feet above sea level? That's a fair bit for a coastal state. That's 121 metres.

Punch 121 metres into this: [link to www.floodmap.net]

That's a lot of friggin' water.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28238210

HOLY SHIT, MAN! How did you find this map?! I punched in 121m like you said and checked out my home in Austin. Then i zoomed out to see the whole U.S. --- IT'S THAT GD MAP OF THE NAVY AND EDGAR CAYCE. [link to oi47.tinypic.com]

HOLY, HOLY SHIT.
On this bitch since 2004.
7th Gen Texan - Come and take it!
strgzr

User ID: 540171
United States
11/24/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

Do you think some globalist minion is going to have inside info? Obviously you do. I don't.

bsflagbsflag

Double BS for you.
:)
DanG
User ID: 22108338
United States
11/24/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
yawn
DarthDickheadus:Ameri​canSith

User ID: 1503533
United States
11/24/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

Reasonable, so you get 4 stars. I have similar experiences lately with old paramedic friends that work with DMAT and other associates.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Kendall
User ID: 16561399
United States
11/24/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is possible that this is just added precaution for more natural disasters that's all. Or they know something about the sun.
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 28380956
United States
11/24/2012 08:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
400 feet is a molehill.
 Quoting: Garman906

so HTF do you think we feel here in so fl at about 6, 8, or maybe 10 feet above sea level?

the weather is perfect so that's one good thing.
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Garman906

User ID: 28096472
United States
11/24/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
400 feet is a molehill.
 Quoting: Garman906

so HTF do you think we feel here in so fl at about 6, 8, or maybe 10 feet above sea level?

the weather is perfect so that's one good thing.
 Quoting: thetrickybigguy

I guess there are lots of coastal areas that are near sea level. I've always lived in higher elevations.

That map puts things in perspective.

Last Edited by Garman906 on 11/24/2012 08:53 AM
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 28380956
United States
11/24/2012 08:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
hiding

Sea levels will continue to rise, due to earth normal changing cycles. But no more major natural disasters for a while. I saw this east coast disaster in a vision two and half years ago. I do not see anymore, thank god I need a break from this crap.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28374599

and that is exactly what is happening here in ft laud as we speak...

Rough seas overtake stretch of A1A in Fort Lauderdale

Efforts to keep the ocean from swallowing up a stretch of A1A continued Friday as high tides and rough waves kept eating away chunks of the beach, including palm trees, a seawall and the sidewalk.

City and state workers kept busy at the eroded section north of Sunrise Boulevard on A1A, where part of the beachside road has been closed off since Thursday.
One northbound and one southbound lane were re-opened to traffic around 7:30 p.m. on Friday.

[link to www.sun-sentinel.com]
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

kitty We believe you, no pics you will likely get the guy in trouble.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27352798
United States
11/24/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why the hell would FEMA prepare for anything? They are unable to respond other than park some trucks around and pitch a few tents.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28248129

Because their mission is NOT truly to help hurricane victims. They are the replacement regulatory governing body for post-shtf.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27352798
United States
11/24/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

Do you think some globalist minion is going to have inside info? Obviously you do. I don't.

bsflagbsflag

Double BS for you.
 Quoting: strgzr

Government workers may not know all the details but they surely can tell when activity levels are ramping up. And if even ONE person knows what is coming down the pike, believe me it will filter out even if in a diluted form.

Besides, FEMA is mobilizing all supplies to +400ft. elevation, that's not exactly "inside info".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28362017
United States
11/24/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ.....you all are some seriously gullible retards. PT Barnum would love the internet....millions of new suckers logging on daily.
Vic-chick13

User ID: 3182392
Canada
11/24/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
1839 Science Fiction Tale/Short Story by Edgar Allan Poe.

A Cosmic Disaster. Will this be Earth's atmosphere?

The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion.

For some odd reason I cannot explain, this rings true like nothing else ever has.

[link to wondersmith.com]
 Quoting: Meadow 1560850

Thanks Hadn't read that since I was a child, gave me chills.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28208062
United States
11/24/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also worth mentioning while looking for the wheel lock socket I rummaged around (before we spoke) he had a lot of survival crap in there... sleeping bag, flashlight ,medium size unopened medical kit,type stuff, like he had been out in the sticks.I wasn't really paying attention.No gun though.(I stumble onto those occasionally under seats)The antennae he was talking about was really cheesy looking ,tiny. I could look into that next time.

Sounds like he is a doomer not a fema worker. I think you were duped.

Of course none of us will know anything of value unless its happening.
living with autism
User ID: 16543940
United States
11/24/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stop trying to scare people u r insane to believe this stuff. No one knows for sure what the future holds. So stop guessing. Everyone is going to die. Thats a fact. People do it everyday. And I am sure you could do way more productive stuff then freeking yourself and others out. Have a good productive nonparinoid day..clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
11/24/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
DRUNYALD MELCHIZEDEK who was on Coast to Coast Wed or Thurs. said NASA knows of several things coming. He said we may be able to survive the 1st one. There is a shift coming not the first one.

He wrote Mayan book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28104457

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27936953

Jump to 16:00

What he says about the Cosmonauts on the MIR space station going insane due to lack of magnetism from earth is very interesting.

I would like to know how he came upon this information though, since its not on the net anywhere.

So far he and the 'astromoner' dude videos are the only two places I have heard this fantastic claim (that unless people are wearing lead helmets during the poleshift / 3 days of darkness they will get their memories wiped and go insane)....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
11/24/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
DRUNYALD MELCHIZEDEK who was on Coast to Coast Wed or Thurs. said NASA knows of several things coming. He said we may be able to survive the 1st one. There is a shift coming not the first one.

He wrote Mayan book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28104457

Jump to 16:00

Whoa....

he says loss of magnetic field during shift makes people go mad, we need magnetism to live. This could be the zombie apocalypse the media keeps hinting about...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26169464
United States
11/24/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Been a lil busy the last few days as most have, didn't see this thread till today and have only read the first post. Great job w/ the 'boots on the ground' reporting OP, much appreciated!! Hafta work on a few things this morn but I will go back thru the whole thread in a bit, good stuff! rockon
IssueX

User ID: 14348632
United States
11/24/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I joke around about the FEMA camps having the barbed wire facing the inside. He said "yea they are all being moved to higher elevation.Higher than 400 feet.

That number sure caught my attention. 400 feet above sea level? That's a fair bit for a coastal state. That's 121 metres.

Punch 121 metres into this: [link to www.floodmap.net]

That's a lot of friggin' water.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28238210

HOLY SHIT, MAN! How did you find this map?! I punched in 121m like you said and checked out my home in Austin. Then i zoomed out to see the whole U.S. --- IT'S THAT GD MAP OF THE NAVY AND EDGAR CAYCE. [link to oi47.tinypic.com]

HOLY, HOLY SHIT.
 Quoting: Writemeaticket Red

the map site is down, but I'll check again later

some really good replies - great to see this thread hasn't deteriorated like so many do

thanks again op!

green for you

Last Edited by IssueX on 11/24/2012 11:50 AM
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
11/24/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
kks2
:kitten on fence:
miabelieves

User ID: 27995848
United States
11/24/2012 12:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to globalfloodmap.org]

another map you can look at.
I believe 121 meters is around 4780 inches
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
Project_Deimos

User ID: 999284
United States
11/24/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
"So he mentioned some other stuff like he has this wierd little antennae on his truck that picks up (static?) in the air something to do with the solar shit it sends a signal to a unit which records data for FEMA."

THIS is really important, folks.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

"Sudden Ionosphere Disturbances" detector?

It's probably this (no I'm not an expert I just did a little research into what fit best):

[link to www.backyardastronomy.net]

Did it have this shape? This seems to be the common antenna configuration from what I have seen:

[link to www.backyardastronomy.net]
"There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28389272
United States
11/24/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
..And that's right AC 8462 ,and others,I'm not a doom poster.
I hardly read any doom threads unless Frankie has another earthquake warning (love that guy!)I come to GLP to get the real news stories on the stories I read on MSN.what's REALLY happening behind the fake headlines they feed us.I was an AC for a long time because I'm kind of paranoid the govt keeps tabs on people who post things... gulp...

No, I'm guessing you are just a gullible idiot and it shows. This guy was fucking with you because it's so easy.

iamwith

GLP