UnmannedAerialPilot
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 27573455
United States
11/22/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
When I met George W. Bush...PLEASE READ
Ok,this event has stuck with me over the years and I have thought about it nearly every day since it happened. I would definitely consider it top 3 weirdest things that have ever happened to me.

Background:

My dad was a Secret Service agent (recently retired) and because of this, I was "privileged" enough to meet a lot of our Presidents/V.P's/dignitaries/etc. None of the times I met any of them was very significant, except for this one:

We went to the White House Christmas Party in December of 2001. I was 18 or 19 at the time (my birthday is the 12th and I don't remember what day the party was), and was a recently converted Christian (I got saved at about 4am on 9/11/2001, but that is a different story). All of the families of the staff and secret service agents got to go to this party, and have their picture taken with President Bush and the First Lady, and we were all standing in line to go in for the picture, before the dinner. The room where they were taking the pictures was a rather large meeting room with nothing in it besides a large Christmas tree, the Bush's, an aid or two and the photographers (and a few SS agents). When we were next in line to go into the room, I heard the President say my name from around the corner "Dan, where is Dan?", the way an uncle would say that before he saw you and then say "there he is" (my name is not Dan, changed for the story). Apparently, (I am assuming this because I have never asked him) my dad told the aid that was taking us into the room my name, and she told the President, and he just said that to try and be affable or friendly or whatever.
I thought right off the bat that was weird because my two brothers were there too, but he only said my name, so I am not sure why my dad only told him my name (if in fact my dad told the aid that).
As we walked around the corner into the room, that is when things took a terrible turn. As I rounded the corner my eyes scanned the room, the first thing I noticed was Laura Bush, smiling, warm and friendly looking. Then I saw President Bush, who, once again said "which one is Dan?" smiling his goofy smile. My dad introduced me first, because he was asking for me, and I will never forget what happened next. His face went from a kidding-around, smiling, joking demeanor to hard and frowning in an instant. The best way I could describe his reaction was if someone introduced you to a person as "here is the person that killed your father". The smile dropped immediately. His face went from friendly and jesting to anger, disgust and almost a "I can't believe you let him in here" type of look. I felt my face flush as I shook his hand and smiled, but inside I wanted to run away as fast as I could. He didn't say a word to me, just stared me down. I have never felt as awkward in my entire life as I did at that moment, and so out of place. The rest of my family shook his hand and his smile and joking manner returned, and I am almost positive that no one else saw what happened, because if they did I am sure they would have said something about it by now. As we walked out of the room I looked back over my shoulder (I was almost in a state of shock at this point) and he was staring at me with that same death-look on his face. We went back into the dining hall and finished dinner, and the whole time it was all that I could think about. "What just happened?!" "Was that real?!" "Did he see some kind of evil in me?!" type questions poured through my thoughts over and over.
Also that night, George H.W. Bush came to the dinner for just a second, said hi, and left. But as he was leaving, he went over to my brother and rubbed his shaved head, making my brother turn a beet-red color and all of the people standing around laughed hysterically. I would have laughed too, if I hadn't been so shaken up by what just happened to me. Instead, I just sat in silence the rest of the night, completely disoriented as to what took place.
Looking back on the whole thing I still have tons of questions that I cannot come up with answers to, like:
If my dad didn't tell him my name, how did he know it?
If my dad did tell him, why did he just tell him my name?
Why did his look/demeanor/everything about him change so violently?
Did my family notice? If so, why have they never said anything about it?
Assuming it did happen like I remember it (which if it didn't I am officially crazy), what does it mean!?!?!
Is it possible that he saw in me something that triggered him to know that I would discover the truth about the NWO,9/11, etc?
Did it have anything to do with me being a Christian? I have read how the devils knew who Jesus was, and even one said "Paul we know, Jesus we know, but who are you?"
Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?

At the time, I thought he was a stand-up guy, that was a Christian and was going to save our nation from the terrorists that did the attacks on our soil. I know now the truth about 9/11 (I found Loose Change in 2006 and have been researching it since then), and that he was likely a big part of the attacks, not the one to save us from them. Like I said, I think about this nearly every day and still have more questions than answers. Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it, anyone else have similar experiences or any insight into what happened to me? Thanks for reading GLP, you guys rock!
MRoot

User ID: 28099526
United States
11/22/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: When I met George W. Bush...PLEASE READ
Very good story. Thank You.

rose
"Betimes must rise who few reapers has, and see to the work himself; much will miss in the morn who sleeps: for the brisk the race is half run."
Har

"Time is but the stream I go fishing in. I drink at it, but while I drink I see the sandy bottom and detect how shallow it is. It's thin current slides away, but eternity remains."
Thoreau, Henry David
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21195758
United States
11/22/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
God bless you Dan!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28116674
United States
11/22/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its a well known fact that George bush hates masterbation. Ever since your dad caught you and told George about it, he has had it out for you.

On a side note, George hates masterbation so much that he bugs and uses hidden cameras to film and catch all masterbatiors. Then he posts it all online in a website called; caughtspankin.com.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11518329
United States
11/22/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
pigchef
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
11/22/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quote from OP:"Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?"

This is it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11360402
United States
11/22/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
UnmannedAerialPilot  (OP)

United States
11/22/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quote from OP:"Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?"

This is it.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

Interesting, yea I have thought this must be it too, but have never had any hard evidence. I guess I won't know for sure until the final trump! Thanks for the input :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11946116
United States
Report Abusive Post

This is it.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

ditto
cowardlyMe
User ID: 20395699
United States
Report Abusive Post
why don't you tell your father about it and ask if he'd know why Bush reacted that way? Also, do you have any distinct features or an odd appearance?
Munsoned

User ID: 27143553
United States
11/22/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Strange.
Freedom requires breathing room, the Constitution presupposes that there will be some crazies among us so that the rest of us can enjoy freedom. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

A huge shit cloud is coming!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26826431
United States
11/22/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
He was probably expecting a young kid like 10 to 14, and was shocked to see a young man.

Maybe you reminded him of someone he knew a long time ago. Clearly his emotional response was of expectation and disappointment, as if he had pictured in his mind who you would be and was shocked when his expectation was not met.

Don't sweat it. The president was projecting on you, which is what people do.
acegotflows

User ID: 21528519
United States
11/22/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting stuff
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"

United States
11/22/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
why don't you tell your father about it and ask if he'd know why Bush reacted that way? Also, do you have any distinct features or an odd appearance?
 Quoting: cowardlyMe 20395699

I probably should bring it up, I am actually going to see him today for Thanksgiving and have thought about saying something, seeing how he is retired now and he can speak more openly about stuff. I guess because it is just an awkward experience to talk about and also my dad is not a Christian and I don't think he would understand that part of it, as I feel that is the most important aspect of the whole thing. A conversation I have always remembered us having was once I was about 13 or so we took a family vacation out west to Yellowstone, Colorado, Utah, etc. and my dad and I would stay up and talk while everyone else was sleeping in the back. one night I asked him what really happened with JFK and his answer was a long story about nothing even remotely related to it and ended with "the technology exists right now that people could hear us talking if they wanted to". I didn't dig any deeper because of the tone and everything, but I will always remember that conversation (or I should say lack thereof).
No odd features or anything like that, we were all in suits and ties, but it was almost the type of reaction you would expect if I had walked in there with a flaming pink Mohawk and face tattoos of swastikas haha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6630717
Canada
11/22/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah I'm a little confused why he hasn't talked about this with his father and others that were there. They are family...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313288
United States
11/22/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are a Freaking mess! WACKO!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148772
United States
11/22/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
(I got saved at about 4am on 9/11/2001, but that is a different story)

Apparently it's an important part of the story or you wouldn't have mentioned it. How does one happen to get saved at 4am on 9/11/2001... what were the circumstances???

What religion are your parents???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
11/22/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I probably should bring it up, I am actually going to see him today for Thanksgiving and have thought about saying something, seeing how he is retired now and he can speak more openly about stuff. I guess because it is just an awkward experience to talk about and also my dad is not a Christian and I don't think he would understand that part of it, as I feel that is the most important aspect of the whole thing. A conversation I have always remembered us having was once I was about 13 or so we took a family vacation out west to Yellowstone, Colorado, Utah, etc. and my dad and I would stay up and talk while everyone else was sleeping in the back. one night I asked him what really happened with JFK and his answer was a long story about nothing even remotely related to it and ended with "the technology exists right now that people could hear us talking if they wanted to". I didn't dig any deeper because of the tone and everything, but I will always remember that conversation (or I should say lack thereof).
No odd features or anything like that, we were all in suits and ties, but it was almost the type of reaction you would expect if I had walked in there with a flaming pink Mohawk and face tattoos of swastikas haha
 Quoting: UnmannedAerialPilot

The fact that your father is not Christian would account for him being privy to the inner circle. The serpent minds of the elite have the ability to see the future. When I say future, it is within the finite construct of this time matrix. Our Lord and Savior is the alpha and omega and ultimately in control though. My suggestion is that you pray for the gift of discernment. The darkside wants to be in control and can recognize what is going in the mind and heart. The future decision to serve our Savior was seen in you to someone's great disdain. You can see the darkness in them as well. Look into the dark initiates eyes and mentally ask if they serve our Lord. You will be surprised at what happens when this ability develops within you.

In the endtimes, the 144,000 which are written into the Book of Life have that ability to see the truth and are not blinded by the lies that will be forced on the mass populace from the false sungod worship, spirit of the antichrist(apollyon) that is coming down the pike. Once you are written into the Book of Life, the battle for your soul is over. You are going somewhere that the brood of vipers can never go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12999377
United States
11/22/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What religion were you before?

United States
11/22/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the record, in 2000, during a Bush visit to Arizona, I held up a 20 feet wide sign that said Bush "could be the anti-Christ."

Evil and demonic spirits can APPEAR to be as clean and white and innocent and lovely as the driven snow. They are masters of deception.

Maybe you caught a glimpse through the veil.

If you read the book of Bush Sr.'s letters he wrote during his presidency, he sounds like the nicest, most congenial if not rather verbose and goofy old man you'd ever meet.

Really? The former director of the CIA?

These people may also be dual personalities or suffer from multiple personality disorder -- nice one minute, killers the next.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

Yea good points. I had never seen or felt anything so sinister, that is one thing I know for sure! (except maybe those commercials for American Horror Story ugh! who can watch that crap!?)

United States
11/22/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ***ClappaGuy***

Raised militant atheist. I can remember my dad sitting me down pointing out the fallacies of the Bible and the evidence for how we can "know" evolution is true and how the idea of God was just made up non-sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28123026
United States
11/22/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
evil reptilians hate Jesus
Just Some Guy

User ID: 1235825
United States
11/22/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nah, it was just your imagination.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Raised militant atheist. I can remember my dad sitting me down pointing out the fallacies of the Bible and the evidence for how we can "know" evolution is true and how the idea of God was just made up non-sense.

Interesting how you were converted 5 hours before the terrorist attacks, was that a coincidence? Do you see 11:11 alot?

United States
11/22/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
(I got saved at about 4am on 9/11/2001, but that is a different story)

Apparently it's an important part of the story or you wouldn't have mentioned it. How does one happen to get saved at 4am on 9/11/2001... what were the circumstances???

What religion are your parents???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1148772

Well, I guess it all ties in, but not necessarily directly related. My mom was/is a kind of gnostic type "I believe in God", but only accepts the parts of the Bible she wants to accept (my older brother is gay so anything in Scripture opposed to that lifestyle was added after the fact). My dad is still an atheist, and when I say we were raised to be militant atheists, I mean it. Dawkins-style. I would go to party's and find the Christians just to make them look stupid by asking the hard questions and logically arguing them into holes they couldn't get out of. I would do the same thing in school. I refused to do the Pledge of Allegiance until God was taken out of it and would regularly burn Bibles and get sent to the principles office for making fun of "moments of silence" in school. The night I got saved is nothing short of miraculous. I have only heard a few other stories of how people got saved that even come close to it and I was planning on typing it all out in another thread, but I just don't have the time right now, kids just got up from nap and we gotta get on the road for Thanksgiving dinner. I will try to get on later tonight and explain it all, but I am guessing it will have to wait until tomorrow. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone and God Bless!

United States
11/22/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting how you were converted 5 hours before the terrorist attacks, was that a coincidence? Do you see 11:11 alot?

WOW, yes I see 11:11 all the time and have been searching for the significance for a long time, yet no answer thus far has satisfied me. I gotta run, but please explain!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5953863
United States
11/22/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

there are a lot of fallicies in the bible. Your dad was probably right.
David Fap

User ID: 821405
Canada
11/22/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps he was shocked at your acne collection. Seriously.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

WOW, yes I see 11:11 all the time and have been searching for the significance for a long time, yet no answer thus far has satisfied me. I gotta run, but please explain!!!

I'm still looking for a definitive answer, it is something spiritual I believe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28178240
United States
11/22/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Dan" is not your real name.

Some first names are given to both boys and girls, like for example "Dana".

It's possible when President Bush was told your name, he was expecting you to be a boy, and when he saw a girl instead, he concluded you were a cross-dressing fruit, hence the negative reaction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/22/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
my roommate said she sees '11:11' a lot...

she's not a glp'er or conspiracy type, so im not sure she would know the significance of that...

you always have to assume 'pareidolia' is in play with these sorts of intangibles.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

The unifying theme that connects those who are experiencing the time (and various other) synchronicities is rising levels of conscious awareness.

GLP