When I met George W. Bush...PLEASE READ

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26677730
Netherlands
11/22/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: When I met George W. Bush...PLEASE READ
You didn't happen to go to summercamp at the bohemian grove as a kid did you?damned

But seriously, :dunno1: good story, wonder what will happen if you bring it up...

hf
Leviticus

User ID: 26411355
United States
11/22/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know hindsight is 20/20 but, wouldn't it have been nice to know that asshole was going to pull off 9/11, Patriot Act, TSA and scores of other horrible shit at that time and then just kicked him as hard as you could in the Jimmies??!!

If I were he or Dick I would opt for cremation. Too many people know that it was a goddamned sham!!

granny Fuck that asshole!!
I can explain shit to you all day but, I can't understand it for ya!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
11/22/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think OP is making too much of it. Maybe Bush didn't like him based soley on his first impression and appearance. I do this myself. Lot's of people do. Plenty of times I've come in contact with people and feel a seething intense hatred for them while knowing nothing about them. Lot's of people are this way. They just put you on the hate list and move on. It happens instantly. They pick up on something that doesn't sit well with them and that's it. It's probably not a lingering hate. OP is just in that group to be hated. OP has I'm sure come across people like this before. Probably hard for public officials and celebrities who are this way and make quick judgements but I think it's widespread and common amongst all people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15515569
Netherlands
11/22/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
(I got saved at about 4am on 9/11/2001, but that is a different story)

Apparently it's an important part of the story or you wouldn't have mentioned it. How does one happen to get saved at 4am on 9/11/2001... what were the circumstances???

What religion are your parents???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1148772

Well, I guess it all ties in, but not necessarily directly related. My mom was/is a kind of gnostic type "I believe in God", but only accepts the parts of the Bible she wants to accept (my older brother is gay so anything in Scripture opposed to that lifestyle was added after the fact). My dad is still an atheist, and when I say we were raised to be militant atheists, I mean it. Dawkins-style. I would go to party's and find the Christians just to make them look stupid by asking the hard questions and logically arguing them into holes they couldn't get out of. I would do the same thing in school. I refused to do the Pledge of Allegiance until God was taken out of it and would regularly burn Bibles and get sent to the principles office for making fun of "moments of silence" in school. The night I got saved is nothing short of miraculous. I have only heard a few other stories of how people got saved that even come close to it and I was planning on typing it all out in another thread, but I just don't have the time right now, kids just got up from nap and we gotta get on the road for Thanksgiving dinner. I will try to get on later tonight and explain it all, but I am guessing it will have to wait until tomorrow. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone and God Bless!
 Quoting: UnmannedAerialPilot

Secret service agents eventually retire someday and have to be replaced. And because of all those years of service your father is a trusted man by the white house. Every father talks about their kids somehow and when they heard about you, they saw potential in you. You were raised by your father so you will be someone they can trust. You were raised as a militant atheist so you fit the requirement to perhaps be a secret service agent someday. So that may be why Bush was so interested in you. But when he looked at you he indeed recognized a child of God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2426721
United States
11/22/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quote from OP:"Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?"

This is it.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

Agree! The enemy recognizes you!

Praise and Glory to The Most High God!

Jas 2:19 You believe that there is one God, you do well; even the demons believe and tremble.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16195416
United States
11/22/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL. Yeah OP. Baby Bush KNEW you were going to uncover the secrets of 9-11 in the future (insert eye roll here)

You were 10-years old. Bush looks scary to a 50 year old let alone a 10 year old.
He snorts cocaine or at least, snortted. He was probably having a mood swing IF...your assessment of him is correct.

On a side-note:
The fact that you 'were saved' at 4AM tells me you might be living your life for different reasons (Christ?) with different intent (fearing God) and in a delusional dipped reality so your imagination might be questionable.

Religious people tend to bestow all the power of the Universe over to another Human being (Jesus, Buddha, Allah etc)in a very submissive manner instead of realizing their own incredible power and purpose.
So you already fear authority. Bush was one of authority (although he was a fresh criminal back then) so your impression of him might be different then say, mine!

He's a murdered. Your time would've been better served breaking bread with Charlie Manson!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26954215
Canada
11/22/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reptilian in him recongnized you as trouble...seriously. ....and contrary to many's belief....those reppies are real.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28150173
United States
11/22/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
the term for these generational lucifarian families is "perfectly possessed".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17960
United States
11/22/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok,this event has stuck with me over the years and I have thought about it nearly every day since it happened. I would definitely consider it top 3 weirdest things that have ever happened to me.

Background:

My dad was a Secret Service agent (recently retired) and because of this, I was "privileged" enough to meet a lot of our Presidents/V.P's/dignitaries/etc. None of the times I met any of them was very significant, except for this one:

We went to the White House Christmas Party in December of 2001. I was 18 or 19 at the time (my birthday is the 12th and I don't remember what day the party was), and was a recently converted Christian (I got saved at about 4am on 9/11/2001, but that is a different story). All of the families of the staff and secret service agents got to go to this party, and have their picture taken with President Bush and the First Lady, and we were all standing in line to go in for the picture, before the dinner. The room where they were taking the pictures was a rather large meeting room with nothing in it besides a large Christmas tree, the Bush's, an aid or two and the photographers (and a few SS agents). When we were next in line to go into the room, I heard the President say my name from around the corner "Dan, where is Dan?", the way an uncle would say that before he saw you and then say "there he is" (my name is not Dan, changed for the story). Apparently, (I am assuming this because I have never asked him) my dad told the aid that was taking us into the room my name, and she told the President, and he just said that to try and be affable or friendly or whatever.
I thought right off the bat that was weird because my two brothers were there too, but he only said my name, so I am not sure why my dad only told him my name (if in fact my dad told the aid that).
As we walked around the corner into the room, that is when things took a terrible turn. As I rounded the corner my eyes scanned the room, the first thing I noticed was Laura Bush, smiling, warm and friendly looking. Then I saw President Bush, who, once again said "which one is Dan?" smiling his goofy smile. My dad introduced me first, because he was asking for me, and I will never forget what happened next. His face went from a kidding-around, smiling, joking demeanor to hard and frowning in an instant. The best way I could describe his reaction was if someone introduced you to a person as "here is the person that killed your father". The smile dropped immediately. His face went from friendly and jesting to anger, disgust and almost a "I can't believe you let him in here" type of look. I felt my face flush as I shook his hand and smiled, but inside I wanted to run away as fast as I could. He didn't say a word to me, just stared me down. I have never felt as awkward in my entire life as I did at that moment, and so out of place. The rest of my family shook his hand and his smile and joking manner returned, and I am almost positive that no one else saw what happened, because if they did I am sure they would have said something about it by now. As we walked out of the room I looked back over my shoulder (I was almost in a state of shock at this point) and he was staring at me with that same death-look on his face. We went back into the dining hall and finished dinner, and the whole time it was all that I could think about. "What just happened?!" "Was that real?!" "Did he see some kind of evil in me?!" type questions poured through my thoughts over and over.
Also that night, George H.W. Bush came to the dinner for just a second, said hi, and left. But as he was leaving, he went over to my brother and rubbed his shaved head, making my brother turn a beet-red color and all of the people standing around laughed hysterically. I would have laughed too, if I hadn't been so shaken up by what just happened to me. Instead, I just sat in silence the rest of the night, completely disoriented as to what took place.
Looking back on the whole thing I still have tons of questions that I cannot come up with answers to, like:
If my dad didn't tell him my name, how did he know it?
If my dad did tell him, why did he just tell him my name?
Why did his look/demeanor/everything about him change so violently?
Did my family notice? If so, why have they never said anything about it?
Assuming it did happen like I remember it (which if it didn't I am officially crazy), what does it mean!?!?!
Is it possible that he saw in me something that triggered him to know that I would discover the truth about the NWO,9/11, etc?
Did it have anything to do with me being a Christian? I have read how the devils knew who Jesus was, and even one said "Paul we know, Jesus we know, but who are you?"
Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?

At the time, I thought he was a stand-up guy, that was a Christian and was going to save our nation from the terrorists that did the attacks on our soil. I know now the truth about 9/11 (I found Loose Change in 2006 and have been researching it since then), and that he was likely a big part of the attacks, not the one to save us from them. Like I said, I think about this nearly every day and still have more questions than answers. Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it, anyone else have similar experiences or any insight into what happened to me? Thanks for reading GLP, you guys rock!

I am a Christian and have discerned your story to be 100% true.Are your family born again?bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034800
United States
11/22/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel that this is something important and you should trust your intuition. I'm interested in your conversion story from atheism. My first impression also was that he recognized you as a child of God and you were not what he expected. Your conversion date of 9/11 is also significant. I'm sure your dad can't talk about anything, they definitely have technology to hear everything that goes on. God must have a plan for you, keep us posted!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5490382
United States
11/22/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You would only think to convey this story 11 years later? lmao

whatever

flip

bsflag
ming

User ID: 1643798
Sweden
11/22/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think OP is making too much of it. Maybe Bush didn't like him based soley on his first impression and appearance. I do this myself. Lot's of people do. Plenty of times I've come in contact with people and feel a seething intense hatred for them while knowing nothing about them. Lot's of people are this way. They just put you on the hate list and move on. It happens instantly. They pick up on something that doesn't sit well with them and that's it. It's probably not a lingering hate. OP is just in that group to be hated. OP has I'm sure come across people like this before. Probably hard for public officials and celebrities who are this way and make quick judgements but I think it's widespread and common amongst all people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

I'm pretty sure A man like dubbya would be more in control of his facial expressions though, considering he knows everyone's always watching.
Out of this ugliness may come,
Some day, so beautiful a flower,
That men will wonder at that hour,
Remembering smoke and flowerless slum,
And ask-glimpsing the agony
Of the slaves who wrestle to be free-
'But why were all the poets dumb?'
-William Montgomerie

So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
While just the art of being kind
Is all the sad world needs.
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
11/22/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
because the movie Minority Report is based on a real department in our government and your name and face came up just before this chance meeting...

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Minority Report is a 2002 American neo-noir science fiction film directed by Steven Spielberg and loosely based on the short story "The Minority Report" by Philip K. Dick. It is set primarily in Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia in the year 2054, where "PreCrime", a specialized police department, apprehends criminals based on foreknowledge provided by three psychics called "precogs". The cast includes Tom Cruise as PreCrime captain John Anderton, Colin Farrell as Department of Justice agent Danny Witwer, Samantha Morton as the senior precog Agatha, and Max von Sydow as Anderton's superior Lamar Burgess. The film is a combination of whodunit, thriller and science fiction.[2]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28242769
United States
11/22/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
they might have been playing a JOKE on you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19755366
Canada
11/22/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give me 20 minutes and I could write a short story just as convincing about my run in with with the director of the FBI.

You're not special, and you don't know anything. There's too many gullible retards.

Your dad probably told the president you were a gay, and he thought you were eyeballing his dick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 853935
United Kingdom
11/22/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had the exact same thing happen to me with a demon possessed assistant manager. This guy took an instant dislike to me and decided to start a slandering campaign behind my back for no reason whatsoever. I've never come across anyone so evil in my existence, and I sincerely believe that man had something very dark to hide. He's the type who'd be a member of some dark cult involved in human sacrifice (and gets off on it).

His daughter worked at the same company and she was a nervous wreck, and it was no doubt caused by that psychopath.

I believe Bush saw the god consciousness within you that day (the way I believe that demon assistant manager saw it in me) and he wanted you away from him immediately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405576
United States
11/22/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok,this event has stuck with me over the years and I have thought about it nearly every day since it happened. I would definitely consider it top 3 weirdest things that have ever happened to me.

Background:

My dad was a Secret Service agent (recently retired) and because of this, I was "privileged" enough to meet a lot of our Presidents/V.P's/dignitaries/etc. None of the times I met any of them was very significant, except for this one:

We went to the White House Christmas Party in December of 2001. I was 18 or 19 at the time (my birthday is the 12th and I don't remember what day the party was), and was a recently converted Christian (I got saved at about 4am on 9/11/2001, but that is a different story). All of the families of the staff and secret service agents got to go to this party, and have their picture taken with President Bush and the First Lady, and we were all standing in line to go in for the picture, before the dinner. The room where they were taking the pictures was a rather large meeting room with nothing in it besides a large Christmas tree, the Bush's, an aid or two and the photographers (and a few SS agents). When we were next in line to go into the room, I heard the President say my name from around the corner "Dan, where is Dan?", the way an uncle would say that before he saw you and then say "there he is" (my name is not Dan, changed for the story). Apparently, (I am assuming this because I have never asked him) my dad told the aid that was taking us into the room my name, and she told the President, and he just said that to try and be affable or friendly or whatever.
I thought right off the bat that was weird because my two brothers were there too, but he only said my name, so I am not sure why my dad only told him my name (if in fact my dad told the aid that).
As we walked around the corner into the room, that is when things took a terrible turn. As I rounded the corner my eyes scanned the room, the first thing I noticed was Laura Bush, smiling, warm and friendly looking. Then I saw President Bush, who, once again said "which one is Dan?" smiling his goofy smile. My dad introduced me first, because he was asking for me, and I will never forget what happened next. His face went from a kidding-around, smiling, joking demeanor to hard and frowning in an instant. The best way I could describe his reaction was if someone introduced you to a person as "here is the person that killed your father". The smile dropped immediately. His face went from friendly and jesting to anger, disgust and almost a "I can't believe you let him in here" type of look. I felt my face flush as I shook his hand and smiled, but inside I wanted to run away as fast as I could. He didn't say a word to me, just stared me down. I have never felt as awkward in my entire life as I did at that moment, and so out of place. The rest of my family shook his hand and his smile and joking manner returned, and I am almost positive that no one else saw what happened, because if they did I am sure they would have said something about it by now. As we walked out of the room I looked back over my shoulder (I was almost in a state of shock at this point) and he was staring at me with that same death-look on his face. We went back into the dining hall and finished dinner, and the whole time it was all that I could think about. "What just happened?!" "Was that real?!" "Did he see some kind of evil in me?!" type questions poured through my thoughts over and over.
Also that night, George H.W. Bush came to the dinner for just a second, said hi, and left. But as he was leaving, he went over to my brother and rubbed his shaved head, making my brother turn a beet-red color and all of the people standing around laughed hysterically. I would have laughed too, if I hadn't been so shaken up by what just happened to me. Instead, I just sat in silence the rest of the night, completely disoriented as to what took place.
Looking back on the whole thing I still have tons of questions that I cannot come up with answers to, like:
If my dad didn't tell him my name, how did he know it?
If my dad did tell him, why did he just tell him my name?
Why did his look/demeanor/everything about him change so violently?
Did my family notice? If so, why have they never said anything about it?
Assuming it did happen like I remember it (which if it didn't I am officially crazy), what does it mean!?!?!
Is it possible that he saw in me something that triggered him to know that I would discover the truth about the NWO,9/11, etc?
Did it have anything to do with me being a Christian? I have read how the devils knew who Jesus was, and even one said "Paul we know, Jesus we know, but who are you?"
Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?

At the time, I thought he was a stand-up guy, that was a Christian and was going to save our nation from the terrorists that did the attacks on our soil. I know now the truth about 9/11 (I found Loose Change in 2006 and have been researching it since then), and that he was likely a big part of the attacks, not the one to save us from them. Like I said, I think about this nearly every day and still have more questions than answers. Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it, anyone else have similar experiences or any insight into what happened to me? Thanks for reading GLP, you guys rock!

They probably run security checks on ANYONE who gets that close to the President and attention was brought as to your conspiracy theories, which is why he knew your name. Quite honestly, I don't talk about coming to these sites or people might think odd of me. (I take ALOT here with a large grain of salt). I imagine, this type of interest seems strange to people, especially the President, which is why he looked at you strangely.
Just a guess.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/22/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quote from OP:"Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?"

This is it.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

Interesting, yea I have thought this must be it too, but have never had any hard evidence. I guess I won't know for sure until the final trump! Thanks for the input :)

There are many MK Ultra children who survived and are now doing interviews. All of them have similar stories about HW Bush (Sr.) terrorizing and molesting them during their early training in underground military complexes.

Some claim to have seen him outside of his shapeshifting disguise, shockingly scarring them for life.

Here's a video of Bush Sr. showing how he gratifies himself using Mk Ultra people who are now in the Illuminati spotlight of Hollywood of stars. They may be adults now but you can tell by this video who the Grandaddy of the satanic program was.

SEX maniac pervert harasses! teri hatcher! caught on video!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28265401
Germany
11/22/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have a doppelganger.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23393274
Norway
11/22/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
My son-in-Law worked at the White House at about that same time frame, traveled with Bush on Air Force 1. I was at a Saturday afternoon party at my daughters house and a bunch of White House staffers were there.

The universal opinion about Bush was "dumb as a box of rocks, he does what the people around him tell him to do" (think Cheney).

He probably just happened to have a gas pain about the time you came in the room. He is to dumb to see anything in anyone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24184617
United States
11/22/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE

when people meet the president they usually take pics. i would like to see one of your "secret service" dad at least

WHY DO PEOPLE LIE ABOUT FAKE SHIT
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
11/22/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel that this is something important and you should trust your intuition. I'm interested in your conversion story from atheism. My first impression also was that he recognized you as a child of God and you were not what he expected. Your conversion date of 9/11 is also significant. I'm sure your dad can't talk about anything, they definitely have technology to hear everything that goes on. God must have a plan for you, keep us posted!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1034800

I agree ^^ Interesting story!!
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
11/22/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Raised militant atheist. I can remember my dad sitting me down pointing out the fallacies of the Bible and the evidence for how we can "know" evolution is true and how the idea of God was just made up non-sense.

Interesting how you were converted 5 hours before the terrorist attacks, was that a coincidence? Do you see 11:11 alot?
 Quoting: ***ClappaGuy***

WOW, yes I see 11:11 all the time and have been searching for the significance for a long time, yet no answer thus far has satisfied me. I gotta run, but please explain!!!

I'm still looking for a definitive answer, it is something spiritual I believe.
 Quoting: ***ClappaGuy***

What does 11:11 mean??
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Barry_Soetoro

User ID: 23945092
United States
11/22/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a firm believer that the Bush dynasty are some of the most wicked people to have ever walked the earth. I never bought Dubya's dumb cowboy act.....the man is a demon.

I betting that he recognized the holy spirit in you and didn't like it much.

Last Edited by Barry_Soetoro on 11/22/2012 06:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26238410
Canada
11/22/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are a Freaking mess! WACKO!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1313288

bump
George W Bush
User ID: 22418777
United Kingdom
11/22/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bushfing

(And in case you were wondering....."Dan", I'm here in the UK because the Queen invited me to share her bunker)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28018721
United States
11/22/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
You were the "wrong Dan" -- he was expecting a six year old boy of the same name to bugger and sacrafice who was to be delivered by the guys in Daddy Bush's Club.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
11/22/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Secrete service probably pulled him back electronically. Perhaps a situation was going on somewhere else and he got the nudge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148772
United States
11/22/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

I'm pretty sure A man like dubbya would be more in control of his facial expressions though, considering he knows everyone's always watching.
 Quoting: ming

Are you kidding??? That guy was ALWAYS screwing up. LOL
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
11/22/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's also possible you were the only "saved" individual in the room.

You said your dad was not religious.

Obviously, Bush, his wife and that whole crowd are demonically possessed.

So you stood out.

It's weird, the more I ponder this, the more I feel like the spiritual aspect of this explains his reaction. It wasn't how you looked or that you may have been older or younger than he expected. If you had been, he would have said so, probably congenially, "Oh, you're younger than I expected."
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

Was the first thing that came to my mind while reading. Please, ask your dad and let us know what he says.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus

GLP