When I met George W. Bush...PLEASE READ

jadksn
User ID: 28270877
Austria
11/23/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: When I met George W. Bush...PLEASE READ
Perhaps he was just shocked because your dad's not really a secret service agent and you're just BSing us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17450448
United States
11/23/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you constantly have evil people come into your life, they seem to be attracted to you? I bet you do, you see I believe that you hold some light of truth When you have that evil will always test you. They know ( the evil ones) you know or will eventually know the truth about them .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
11/23/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op I had a similar experience and I will never forget it. The moment you were saved the presence of God is within you and upon you. He is not he is a satanist. Or he could also be a reptilian/ serpent that the bible talks about. The moment Gods presence came near him He became what he actually is not the illusion that he gives people. I have had many experiences like this. The moment that you come near someone that is not of God their veil is lifted and you can see them for what they truly are.
 Quoting: Semper Fi 6875630

These people who get past the compartmentalized TS clearances figure out and usually too late that it is truly a fight between good and evil and on a spiritual level. There were and still are websites that show what the forces of darkness show off as what they perceive as conquests. It goes to the very foundation and founding fathers and involves timetravel. You think I am not serious, then you need to think again. The darkside to the mystery babylon is the ultimate destruction of the victim country.

Fast forward to the end of the Bible. satan and unholy lot get their @sses whipped eternally.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12042051
United States
11/23/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
What religion were you before?
 Quoting: ***ClappaGuy***

Raised militant atheist. I can remember my dad sitting me down pointing out the fallacies of the Bible and the evidence for how we can "know" evolution is true and how the idea of God was just made up non-sense.
 Quoting: UnmannedAerialPilot

If you can see the demonic in a person, you can also see the angelic light too. Right? I have had some spiritual experiences enough to know the path of christ is very real and not just for one person.

I believe your babtism was the catalyst for the whole thing obviously.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
11/23/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What religion were you before?
 Quoting: ***ClappaGuy***

Raised militant atheist. I can remember my dad sitting me down pointing out the fallacies of the Bible and the evidence for how we can "know" evolution is true and how the idea of God was just made up non-sense.

If you can see the demonic in a person, you can also see the angelic light too. Right? I have had some spiritual experiences enough to know the path of christ is very real and not just for one person.

I believe your babtism was the catalyst for the whole thing obviously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

Baptism takes you through the water curse of the flood. The current attempt is to hold you back in the curse on light as well. The baptism by fire is next. Those without a name in the Book of Life will be consumed in the fire.
Turtles Voice

User ID: 15791612
United States
11/23/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump to hear of OPs conversion to Christ.
"In order to arrive at what you are not,
You must go through the way in which you are not."

-TS Eliot

[link to www.turtlesvoice.com]

Momma Said Write A Book About It - New novel [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
13th-Century

User ID: 27478775
Canada
11/23/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
shark

Dear OP, I totally believe your story.

It is significant that this Thanksgiving you felt you should bring this account forward to share. The GLP forum is as good a place, I guess, as any that you could choose, with a wide readership, some of whom are actually knowledgeable.

How do I say this? I hope you were extremely cautious in relaying this information to your father. He is your father, and is he retired from the Secret Service, but that does not mean you will ever be able to trust him. Do you understand?

There have been hints from other posters in previous comments that something may have happened to you as a child which you do not remember consciously. MANY many children of military, and intelligence agency, families have undergone experiences which changed them, and impacted our society, for the dark side.

If you haven't heard of this series by Dave McGowan, on the black ops backgrounds, from childhood, of major music industry stars, here is a link. The series of articles has been stopped for now, supposedly because of a book deal, but I worry that the book deal may have been a trap for McGowan.

He started writing the "INSIDE THE LC" series in 2008 and issued his last section in March 2012.

GO DOWN THE PAGE to find "Inside the LC" articles:

[link to www.davesweb.cnchost.com]

Your father may have been an accomplice. "W" knew your name, all right. He probably met you when you were 4 or 5 years old. But as a kid, you were probably placed under hypnosis, and you will never remember these incidents without professional help.

If someone told me something like this about myself, I would be sick, and I would be scared. But you are 40 years old, and you can handle it. Take this to Jesus in prayer.

Be careful talking to your father, and don't expect him to let anything slip. Don't let him know you are serious, just laugh the whole thing off if you find you're getting nowhere with him. Take some of these comments for 'how-to' pretend to blow the whole thing away.

I agree with others that "W" saw Christ in you. And also, you saw powerful demons in "W" -- Jesus allowed you to see this evil for a reason.

No, probably not because you can save the world with this knowledge. Nobody is going to save this world now.

Jesus has a priority, and that is your own soul, and your own commitment to truth.

Every single experience is Jesus following through with your soul, because He shed His blood for you.

What will you do with this knowledge now?

Finally, if you have children, keep them away from your father and everyone connected with that period in his life.

Matthew 10:37
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 19:29
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
shenandoah

User ID: 2636202
United States
11/23/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?"

Yes. The demon possessed and demons themselves fear God and the Godly (those who have the Holy Spirit within them). Even if he didn't know it consciously, he knew subliminally, instinctively. Anyone who instantly hates or fears you for no reason at all, is most likely a Hybrid (the "Beast" of Revelation) who has encountered a Human being (you).
shenandoah

User ID: 2636202
United States
11/23/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Did my family notice? If so, why have they never said anything about it?"

Because Hybrid DNA is recessive, it's very possible for a Human child to be born to Hybrid parents.
Lillith
User ID: 28339198
United States
11/23/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is just the weird power-play kind of stuff CEOs and Presidents pull with people.

He probably thought you were going to be a little kid.

As a result, he had a whole routine planned in his head of how he was going to interact with a little kid.

Then, as is typical of control-freaks he became angry when you were presented to him because you were almost 20, and something different from what he was expecting (a child).

As a result, he took it out on you because you "surprised" him just because you didn't jibe with the age group he thought you would be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/23/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did it have anything to do with me being a Christian? I have read how the devils knew who Jesus was, and even one said "Paul we know, Jesus we know, but who are you?"
Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?

Absolutely!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28356126
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
O/P, I've not read the replies, but I might have an explanation. Dubya is a homosexual, and known to like getting blow jobs from men with shaved heads. Put the following words in Google Image

Bush rub head

or click here:

[link to www.google.co.uk]

I think there was a muddle between you and your brother!
BANISHED
User ID: 28281850
United States
11/23/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I thought about your dilemma after I went to bed last night. Here is what I think happened - your dad wanted to play a joke on you so he asked Bush to act like that - but it went over so well that your dad felt bad about it and never spoke about it.
UnmannedAerialPilot  (OP)

User ID: 27573455
United States
11/23/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, there has been a lot of activity on here since last time I checked in! Unfortunately, we just got home from the holiday stuff so I am exhausted and won't have a chance to read all of it through tonight. I asked my mom and younger brother about it and they don't remember anything of what I experienced, but both remembered when Bush Sr. embarrassed my brother. We all got a kick out of that, and I didn't press the issue any further, because I could tell they thought it was a little crazy. I didn't bring it up with my dad or older brother, either. I just got the feeling to leave it alone after the reaction I got from them and decided to let it go. No one else in my family are Christians, although both of my brothers did profess Christ back when my older brother was in high school and younger was probably 12 (many years before this happened), but they both quickly fizzled away and neither has turned back to the Truth ever since.
It is strange how God works, because when they got "saved", they both harassed me non-stop to go to church with them, and the more they pressed, the more angry it made me and the more I resisted it. I oftentimes wonder how my reaction to them could have steered them away, and how they must feel now, seeing how I have become the "holy roller" of the family. Since then, they both have become really deceived, especially after going through college(like countless others) and it doesn't look like they will be returning to the faith any time soon. My older brother is actually a professor at Ohio State now (Archeology) and I know that one of the main reasons he got into that field of study was to try and disprove the Bible, as it is definitely not approving of his lifestyle (he is gay). I will try to get back on tomorrow or later tonight after I rest for awhile and answer all the questions/feedback/responses. Thanks for the inputs GLP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1112387
United States
11/23/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pilot, I have had a similar experience, under different circumstances. Back in the day, I was under the New Age delusion (but had never stopped believing in God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). I attended a very well known channeler's seminars many times, which held close to a thousand ppl.

Three times I came close to the channeler, twice to speak with her/him, and each time he reacted in a way TOTALLY different from the way he would interact with everybody else. I could see him/her actually physically recoil from me, not be able to look me in the eye, and react with palpable fear and loathing.

At the time this happened, I was devastated. I wondered what was wrong with me. Now...(ever since I have seen the Truth and come back to the Faith)...I REJOICE. To be shunned and hated by an agent of evil...what good news!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28281203
United States
11/23/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow W is on GLP from England, Dan maybe your dad was trying to scare away from conspiricy stuff with Ws help, a neighbor got FBI visit after going to Dallas asking about JFK
 Quoting: Amercan 28103058

To you and to the other poster who wondered if Bush somehow knew about "Dan's" conspiracy theory leanings...Do you folks not READ the post before commenting? Clearly, OP stated that he thought highly of Bush at the time of the meeting, but changed his mind SOME YEARS LATER after reading more about the 9/11 conspiracy. Geesh!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
11/24/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
You were known ahead of time since you were god smacked and the power that be knew you were there and waiting to confront you with evil vibes.

I am neither god smacked or satans pinboy. I have the ability to recognize evil people and they instantly hate me and I see it in their faces.

They will form an attack legion to destroy my presense as they run from me in fear of exposure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18622835
United States
11/24/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11360402

How do you know, pray tell?

ESP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 998486
United States
11/24/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
You were known ahead of time since you were god smacked and the power that be knew you were there and waiting to confront you with evil vibes.

I am neither god smacked or satans pinboy. I have the ability to recognize evil people and they instantly hate me and I see it in their faces.

They will form an attack legion to destroy my presense as they run from me in fear of exposure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18237036

This^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28381020
United States
11/24/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
George is a member of the Skull and Bones Society.

Another thing I've always noticed,
most everyone says "Almighty God".
George says "The Almighty God".

His evil wife is pro-abortion.

Just little things.
Burning Bush
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/24/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
evil reptilians hate Jesus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28123026

evil reptilians hate Jesus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28123026

Doesn't everybody?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3616
United States
11/24/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quote from OP:"Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?"

This is it.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

ditto
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11946116

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13697136
Finland
11/24/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quote from OP:"Is it possible that it was a demon-type situation that recognized a child of God and got offended?"

This is it.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

Agree.

I am also a born-again Christian and it seems that if some people around me are controlled by demonic forces, they are forced to show it to me. It is said, that when Holy Spirit is present (which is when you are born-again Christian), then the demonic entities are required to make themselves known to you. After getting baptism, I suddenly found out that my father was under demonic control. But only after me getting baptism, the demons show themselves to me through my father.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
11/24/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to tell you something you will not believe.

In this realm of the earthly plane, we float in a mist of good and evil where at times our consciousness translates into the Aethereal aspects of good and evil.

Bush already was aware of you and wanted to see for himself what you were. He recognized your presence and called your name as not one following the dark ways and in that moment you were translated from the earthly plane into the Aethereal where you were observed closer away from the realm you are most comfortable in. You were held in a dream like state with only bush and you mingling for that moment of meeting and everyone else was outside that state of being.

Aliens perform the same altered reality state venue when taking victims out of the realm of reality into the Aethereal where they can perform as you are locked out of the bodies sensual state.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8620349
United States
11/26/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
UnmannedAerialPilot  (OP)

User ID: 27573455
United States
11/30/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8620349

Haven't seen that before...kind of creepy. At the same time though, lots of things on the internet look legit, but turn out to be a hoax, so I am still up in the air about that one. Oh, and for those wondering, I am probably going to be putting my conversion experience up on GLP in the next few days, I hope you guys enjoy it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27921992
United States
11/30/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't it funny how your family never notices stuff like that? It sounds like something troubled him in you. Maybe you scared each other. Have you ever thought about that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25788477
United States
11/30/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
He recognized you,you recognized him. Kinda like Grimm, ever see the show? Well we can see and they can see us. I know a few people who have this gift. Sounds insane but it is not.
T-Man
Entitled title

User ID: 28761947
Netherlands
11/30/2012 02:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Lol you were saved on 9-11 and he disliked you cuz you know the truth. Loose change. Lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16198217
United States
11/30/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
GOD bless you Brother.

GOD allowed you to see it for a reason.

You are not alone as He has allowed others to as well. Even to a greater extent.

Keep trusting in The Lord Jesus Christ. Trusting GOD The Father.

You know His voice.

I say this by faith, trusting in GOD.

GLP