Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,136 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 820,140
Pageviews Today: 1,451,058Threads Today: 615Posts Today: 10,698
04:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BRKG; US going in for next step? NATO explores places for Patriots in Turkey. US-led-NATO intervention begins in Syria!

Defcon-Dutchie
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 6019394
Netherlands
11/22/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BRKG; US going in for next step? NATO explores places for Patriots in Turkey. US-led-NATO intervention begins in Syria!
Russia warns Turkey against deploying Patriot missiles
Russia on Thursday warned Turkey against deploying surface-to-air Patriot missiles to protect its troubled border with Syria, saying it should instead use its influence to help broker peace in the war-torn country.

“The militarisation of the Syrian-Turkish border is of course a worrying sign,” foreign ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said, adding Turkey should help the two conflicting sides to start a dialogue.

Nato ambassadors met on Wednesday to consider a Turkish request for the deployment of Patriot missiles near its border with Syria
[link to www.scmp.com]

Last Edited by Primus-Cura on 11/27/2012 11:40 AM
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

Netherlands
11/22/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BRKG; US going in for next step? NATO explores places for Patriots in Turkey. US-led-NATO intervention begins in Syria!
Turkey asks NATO to Patriots!
Added: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 16:20

Turkey has formally asked NATO allies Patriots to bet against attacks from Syria. The Turkish request was confirmed by NATO chief Rasmussen. The past few days about the deployment of the Patriots already intensively discussed, but a formal request was not there yet.

[link to nos.nl]

Translated
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

Netherlands
11/22/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BRKG; US going in for next step? NATO explores places for Patriots in Turkey. US-led-NATO intervention begins in Syria!
Turkey asks NATO to Patriots - Netherlands 'considering'

[link to www.nrc.nl]

Translated

Last Edited by Primus-Cura on 11/22/2012 03:41 PM
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

Netherlands
11/22/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
NATO, Russia clash over missile deployment in Turkey!!
NATO, Russia clash over missile deployment in Turkey, MOSCOW/ZURICH - NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen rejected Russian criticism on Thursday of the alliance's possible deployment of Patriot missiles near Turkey's border with Syria. Russia said earlier it opposed the deployment of the surface-to-air missiles, which Ankara has asked NATO for because it fears spillover from the civil war in its neighbor.

[link to feedstory.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19376083
Canada
11/22/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
They need to protect their border because if they cannot do that, the violence will spread deeper into Turkey. Thank goodness we have them on our side. It makes a huge difference.
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

Netherlands
11/23/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syria: Turkey missile plan is a 'provocation'

Syria condemned plans by Turkey to site Patriot missiles along its border as “a new act of provocation”, after weeks of cross-border tension has raised fears that the Syrian civil war could embroil the wider region.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
Denis_469

User ID: 9756824
Russia
11/23/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Russia warns Turkey against deploying Patriot missiles
 Quoting: Defcon-Dutchie

Yes, it was.
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

Netherlands
11/23/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey proposes Moscow hesitate about Patriots

ANKARA - Russia need not worry about the deployment of Patriot missiles in Turkey on the border with Syria. That the Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmed Davutoglu said Friday.

Translated [link to www.telegraaf.nl]

Last Edited by Primus-Cura on 11/23/2012 03:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273864
United States
11/23/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
They need to protect their border because if they cannot do that, the violence will spread deeper into Turkey. Thank goodness we have them on our side. It makes a huge difference.
 Quoting: bausse

The Patriots are not for defending Turkish airspace but to give NATO a means to fire surface-to-air missiles into Syrian airspace, i.e. creating a no-flyzone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273864
United States
11/23/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Patriots are not for defending Turkish airspace but to give NATO a means to fire surface-to-air missiles into Syrian airspace, i.e. creating a no-flyzone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1273864

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28334718
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

hell of a lot of hardware appearing in that area recently and I mean more than usual
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

Netherlands
11/23/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
THX for the pin!
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

After it russian cruise missiles destroy this "Patriot" SAMs.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

After it russian cruise missiles destroy this "Patriot" SAMs.
 Quoting: Denis_469

going to be more involved than that though my friend.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
11/23/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing will happen. This conflict is last months news.

Next.
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anderson_G

If NATO wish war - NATO receive war. It is not question total. Remember my words.
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

Netherlands
11/23/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22151483

This is actuel news!!!! My government must decide if they give the patriots to Turkey of not the comming weeks.
I think they do.
Also Germany must decide. Turkey is A NATO member they cannot refuse!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17960
United States
11/23/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

If NATO wish war - NATO receive war. It is not question total. Remember my words.

not being funny but I am not trying to say NATO is great and will never be beaten but what I am saying is that it won't be as simple as what you say.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey proposes Moscow hesitate about Patriots

ANKARA - Russia need not worry about the deployment of Patriot missiles in Turkey on the border with Syria. That the Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmed Davutoglu said Friday.

Translated [link to www.telegraaf.nl]

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

not being funny but I am not trying to say NATO is great and will never be beaten but what I am saying is that it won't be as simple as what you say.

NATO=Otan and is the army of the NWO.They will go against you and I soon.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next.

This is actuel news!!!! My government must decide if they give the patriots to Turkey of not the comming weeks.
I think they do.

they can refuse unless article 5 is invoked .....

Article means support in conflict however this doesn't need to be soldiers it can involve supply though

good thread buddy cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17430724
United States
11/23/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I might remind you that there was a warning from russia against aegis missile boats in the black sea

pattern?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I might remind you that there was a warning from russia against aegis missile boats in the black sea

pattern?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17430724

yeh I remember that back in 2011 I think
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, it was not easy. But future God say. And I know future. So can say what must be in future. In future Russia win WWIII. And other would be like was write in Bible. Antichrist in Israel and other world behind Antichrist. In Russia wuld be ortodox tsar and Russia must be agains Antichrist and would be liberty.
After it all who for Antichrist must be destroy by God.
Antichrist would be evrey and have himself mother like evreyka. In Russia have near full data about future data Antichrist.
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

Netherlands
11/23/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next.

I think they do.

they can refuse unless article 5 is invoked .....

Article means support in conflict however this doesn't need to be soldiers it can involve supply though

good thread buddy cheers

THX buddy cheersbeer2
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, it was not easy. But future God say. And I know future. So can say what must be in future. In future Russia win WWIII. And other would be like was write in Bible. Antichrist in Israel and other world behind Antichrist. In Russia wuld be ortodox tsar and Russia must be agains Antichrist and would be liberty.
After it all who for Antichrist must be destroy by God.
Antichrist would be evrey and have himself mother like evreyka. In Russia have near full data about future data Antichrist.

In that respect I could say we are still in WW1 ......

winston chirchills decision to convert the navy to oil base started of a rather nasty chain of events and wars are still now thought over control of resource a global lifeline who controls something that you or I need control us
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

winston chirchills decision to convert the navy to oil base started of a rather nasty chain of events and wars are still now thought over control of resource a global lifeline who controls something that you or I need control us

It is you problem, not our. Future you know yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17430724
United States
11/23/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

pattern?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17430724

yeh I remember that back in 2011 I think

Well they were there in 2011 but russia just made a noise about it recently..think we were even talking about in in another thread just the other day
Lime Flavoured Redux

User ID: 28331484
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next.

I think they do.

They'll decide not to, so as not to piss off Russia. Russia don't need to start a war to fuck Europe over, they just need to turn off the gas (again).
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is you problem, not our. Future you know yet.

thats where you are wrong it is all our problem we are whether we like it or not Fucked for the rest of our days well at least in my lifetime lol

GLP