Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,238 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 563,927
Pageviews Today: 942,918Threads Today: 318Posts Today: 5,693
11:01 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BRKG; US going in for next step? NATO explores places for Patriots in Turkey. US-led-NATO intervention begins in Syria!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28334718
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BRKG; US going in for next step? NATO explores places for Patriots in Turkey. US-led-NATO intervention begins in Syria!
Nothing will happen. This conflict is last months news.

Next.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22151483

This is actuel news!!!! My government must decide if they give the patriots to Turkey of not the comming weeks.
I think they do.
Also Germany must decide. Turkey is A NATO member they cannot refuse!!
 Quoting: Defcon-Dutchie

They'll decide not to, so as not to piss off Russia. Russia don't need to start a war to fuck Europe over, they just need to turn off the gas (again).
 Quoting: Lime Flavoured Redux

Bingo....

we import our energy now lol

like I said before he who controls our resources control us
Denis_469

User ID: 9756824
Russia
11/23/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BRKG; US going in for next step? NATO explores places for Patriots in Turkey. US-led-NATO intervention begins in Syria!
thats where you are wrong it is all our problem we are whether we like it or not Fucked for the rest of our days well at least in my lifetime lol
 Quoting: Anderson_G

Hitler think so. You need reread history.
insertfunnyusername

User ID: 28110335
Greece
11/23/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
No-fly zone coming. Syrian Kurds are getting heavily attacked this week also, 2-3 days ago they were attacked by hundreds of "rebels" in 50 military vehicles.
[link to translate.google.gr]
damned
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
thats where you are wrong it is all our problem we are whether we like it or not Fucked for the rest of our days well at least in my lifetime lol

Quoting: Denis_469

care to educate me ?

if i'm wrong I apologise cheers
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
care to educate me ?

Not need me care to education you. Simple remark about history.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
No-fly zone coming. Syrian Kurds are getting heavily attacked this week also, 2-3 days ago they were attacked by hundreds of "rebels" in 50 military vehicles.
damned
 Quoting: insertfunnyusername

well I smell trouble
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/23/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
damned

well I smell trouble

Hey mate, hope all is well. cheers
This trouble is on for some time now, past 10 days are very tense between Syrian-Kurds and rebels with lots of battles and casualties.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
care to educate me ?

Not need me care to education you. Simple remark about history.

sorry I'm not sure I understand what you meant by

Hitler think so

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1834146
United States
11/23/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
DOOM on?
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hitler think so

hf

Hitler think, that win war against USSR and capture our resources. No more. It was fatal error and Hitler and all before during more then 1100 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27806237
United States
Report Abusive Post

sorry commie....

1) commies don't tell nato what it will or won't do.

2) wonder why commies are so afraid of defensive missile system, unless commies plan on attacking turkey/nato.

3) look at all the nato eqipment in the area, russia will do nothing becouse if it does, the old toothless lion will be killed
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
damned

well I smell trouble

This trouble is on for some time now, past 10 days are very tense between Syrian-Kurds and rebels with lots of battles and casualties.

its amazing what vanishes from the light when Israel and Gaza have a paddy lol cheers
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hitler think so

hf

Hitler think, that win war against USSR and capture our resources. No more. It was fatal error and Hitler and all before during more then 1100 years.

history doesn't really dictate who wins a war it only says who has won or lost
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
history doesn't really dictate who wins a war it only says who has won or lost

My english not good and poor, so what I know and as I know, so and write. I hard find different between win and won.
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

User ID: 6019394
Netherlands
11/23/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
NATO Missiles In Turkey: Libyan Scenario, Part of Broader System

NATO shows great interest in deployment of Patriot missile air-defence systems

Media reports even said that Berlin was ready not only to provide Patriot missile air defence systems to Turkey but also to send 120 Bundeswehr soldiers to the region. Turkey has not only moved its forces to its border with Syria but has also approved a law enabling it to bring its troops into the territory of its neighbor…

Read more; [link to rickrozoff.wordpress.com]
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/23/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
damned

well I smell trouble

its amazing what vanishes from the light when Israel and Gaza have a paddy lol cheers

True.chuckle
I'm actually surprised about the small amount of coverage Syria is getting in the MSM and GLP lately, it's like we got used to it and don't report anymore, but in reality things are worse than ever before in Syria this month, 100 dead per day average, 134 just yesterday, 40 thousand since the start of the conflict.damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15242038
United States
11/23/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

sorry commie....

2) wonder why commies are so afraid of defensive missile system, unless commies plan on attacking turkey/nato.

3) look at all the nato eqipment in the area, russia will do nothing becouse if it does, the old toothless lion will be killed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27806237

Not everyone is Russia is a communist....
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry commie....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27806237

Hitler think so. You need reread history. You total forget history.
sacrificial altar of war
User ID: 28226269
United States
11/23/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

And do you have a Jesuit murdering ass like Stalin running your country this time?

Because Vlad Putin wouldn't even exist if it were not for Hitler. Russia got strong from their sacrifices in WW2 and with Stalin's cruel hand pushing them into the abyss, what choice did they have?

KGB will fail, as will all Satanic administrations. Sure, that means some US leaders will go as well, because they are Marxist shits.

But in WW2, Turkey was neutral even though Hitler was a Sabbatean child bred by them. I am hoping Russians and Americans and all the world can awaken to what Rome has done to us all. Thanks friend.
prophett

User ID: 13373683
United States
11/23/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
id really appreciate it if we (the US) could just stop being involved short of dropping people food and supplies.

although at the same time turkey should have the right to defend itself.

i feel like russia is worried about the bigger picture. if there is another world war thats a zone thats going to be protected.

i hope everyone understands that raytheon is not the united states government.

i also hope everyone understands that we americans do not control what our government does. you dont have to hate us.
prophett
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20478377
United States
11/23/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
going to be more involved than that though my friend.....

If NATO wish war - NATO receive war. It is not question total. Remember my words.

What do you mean by "it is not question total."

By the way, I picture FPSRussia when I read your posts.
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
And do you have a Jesuit murdering ass like Stalin running your country this time?

Because Vlad Putin wouldn't even exist if it were not for Hitler. Russia got strong from their sacrifices in WW2 and with Stalin's cruel hand pushing them into the abyss, what choice did they have?

KGB will fail, as will all Satanic administrations. Sure, that means some US leaders will go as well, because they are Marxist shits.

But in WW2, Turkey was neutral even though Hitler was a Sabbatean child bred by them. I am hoping Russians and Americans and all the world can awaken to what Rome has done to us all. Thanks friend.
 Quoting: sacrificial altar of war 28226269

You not know God wish, when write poor about Stalin, KGB, USSR, Putin or other. All in Earth in God wish. My english no good for write in english why God wish create USSR and why God wish destroy USSR.
And all, who codemnate USSR (Stalin, Putin, KGB and other) really codemnate God. So God is create USSR really in himself wish. And so codemnate USSR is codemnate himself God.
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20478377

It mean, that Russian elites ready for war and no more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18308887
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

When will war come?
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
When will war come?
 Quoting: strikeforce

When God wish. Malachiya prediction read? I can not more then say Malachiya.
lukeagain

User ID: 21719488
United States
11/23/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Before Winter?
lukeagain
Denis_469

Russia
11/23/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before Winter?
 Quoting: lukeagain

Data start war not know for me. May be all. All may be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27983835
Canada
11/23/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next.

This is actuel news!!!! My government must decide if they give the patriots to Turkey of not the comming weeks.
I think they do.

You mean Turkey is a member of the FOURTH REICH.
Defcon-Dutchie  (OP)

User ID: 6019394
Netherlands
11/23/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next.

I think they do.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27983835

No it is not! There are arrangements for a member who is in danger!
That NATO stands for!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27983835
Canada
11/23/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next.

I think they do.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27983835

No it is not! There are arrangements for a member who is in danger!
That NATO stands for!

SS Oberst-Gruppenfuhrer Paul Hausser, WWII 'Das Reich' Division commander and SS general, publicly stated that NATO grew out of the international brigades of the SS

GLP