Offer Upgrade

User ID: 27870140
United States
11/22/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What did Jesus give thanks for?
" “YOU must pray, then, this way:
“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. 11 Give us today our bread for this day; 12 and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 And do not bring us into temptation, but deliver us from the wicked one.’
14 “For if YOU forgive men their trespasses, YOUR heavenly Father will also forgive YOU; 15 whereas if YOU do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will YOUR Father forgive YOUR trespasses.
16 “When YOU are fasting, stop becoming sad-faced like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces that they may appear to men to be fasting. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full. 17 But you, when fasting, grease your head and wash your face, 18 that you may appear to be fasting, not to men, but to your Father who is in secrecy; then your Father who is looking on in secrecy will repay you.
19 “Stop storing up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 Rather, store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
22 “The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is simple, your whole body will be bright; 23 but if your eye is wicked, your whole body will be dark. If in reality the light that is in you is darkness, how great that darkness is!" Mt6:9
Little Star

User ID: 28006445
United States
11/22/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What did Jesus give thanks for?
Hello.

Hey bro.
What are the last 7 things that happen before Christ returns?
What are the sealing chapters?
childlike
User ID: 28226269
United States
11/22/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boobs OP. Sorry if that answer offends you but I think it's true.

Or are you one of those who feel, righteously, that Jesus never held a pair of titties in his hands?

Seriously, just because you've never held titties, don't project that onto Jesus, because women loved him and he loved them back. So I am sticking with my idea that Jesus did hold titties and gave thanks for them.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/22/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or are you one of those who feel, righteously, that Jesus never held a pair of titties in his hands?

Seriously, just because you've never held titties, don't project that onto Jesus, because women loved him and he loved them back. So I am sticking with my idea that Jesus did hold titties and gave thanks for them.
 Quoting: childlike 28226269

Being that it was Jesus who actually constructed the earth and everything on it he's way ahead of you on this, but he didn't pray about it;
" He delivered us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of his love, 14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all [other] things and by means of him all [other] things were made to exist, 18 and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that he might become the one who is first in all things; 19 because [God] saw good for all fullness to dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile again to himself all [other] things by making peace through the blood [he shed] on the torture stake, no matter whether they are the things upon the earth or the things in the heavens." Col1:13

Last Edited by DGN on 11/22/2012 05:20 PM
Boobs in Greece?
United States
11/22/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: childlike 28226269

Being that it was Jesus who actually constructed the earth and everything on it he's way ahead of you on this, but he didn't pray about it;
" He delivered us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of his love, 14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all [other] things and by means of him all [other] things were made to exist, 18 and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that he might become the one who is first in all things; 19 because [God] saw good for all fullness to dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile again to himself all [other] things by making peace through the blood [he shed] on the torture stake, no matter whether they are the things upon the earth or the things in the heavens." Col1:13
 Quoting: DGN

Okay yeah but did they have pertly breasted women in Collosea or even giant big nats OP? I know you know what I mean, because even in the Watchtower, dudes are allowed to fully enrich their desires in their wives' boobs.

Keep up the ministry OP, but seriously, tell me more about Paul and his boob hatred. Do you think Jesus agreed with Paul's hatin on boobs?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28297058
United Kingdom
11/22/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
" “YOU must pray, then, this way:
“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. 11 Give us today our bread for this day; 12 and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 And do not bring us into temptation, but deliver us from the wicked one.’
14 “For if YOU forgive men their trespasses, YOUR heavenly Father will also forgive YOU; 15 whereas if YOU do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will YOUR Father forgive YOUR trespasses.
16 “When YOU are fasting, stop becoming sad-faced like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces that they may appear to men to be fasting. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full. 17 But you, when fasting, grease your head and wash your face, 18 that you may appear to be fasting, not to men, but to your Father who is in secrecy; then your Father who is looking on in secrecy will repay you.
19 “Stop storing up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 Rather, store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
22 “The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is simple, your whole body will be bright; 23 but if your eye is wicked, your whole body will be dark. If in reality the light that is in you is darkness, how great that darkness is!" Mt6:9

Listen you retards

He fucking gave you bunch of morons 10 commandments to follow. how the fuck did it turn out with 600 pages. written by low life followers.

Follow the 10 commandments only !
the sacrificial lamb?
United States
11/22/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen you retards

He fucking gave you bunch of morons 10 commandments to follow. how the fuck did it turn out with 600 pages. written by low life followers.

Follow the 10 commandments only !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28297058

Yeah but there's two sets of them, just like theres two creation accounts so the bible is a layering done by the priests of the Babylonian franchised temple built in Jerusalem by the Persians who then brought the rabbis back to Babylon after that Jerusalem temple was destroyed by the Romans. So it's not as simple as you suggest.

But if you want to talk about Moses and who he was, I am sure OP is ready to quote some scriptures.

But essentially, I believe Jesus held boob in his holy hands, and I like him better because of it. If some women cared their breasts to him and he said "No I shall not touch them" then he would be not as interesting to me, and would not stimulate my faith.

If you need Jesus to be a boy sacrifice, in the occult fashion, then its normal to get upset at the idea of him touching boobs, but my faith is not pinioned by blood sacrifice or the perfect innocent man-boy being the lamb of said sacrifice. I respect true Kingly leadership in the manly spirit, as reflected by a man who can hold boobs and be right with God in that moment.
-
User ID: 14012564
United States
11/22/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are told to receive all food with thanks:

1 Tim 4:4

"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:"

Other places God's people often rejoice and give thanks for the many blessings. This is where the evening prayer before bedtime came from - to give thanks.

In like manner we give thanks for this land, instituted by Christians during the colonial days.

The Lord's prayer you quote is not an actual prayer to be repeated rather is a pattern for prayer. Repetitious prayer is vain and of none effect.

"But when you pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." (Mt6:7)
King Julian The Boy Prophet

User ID: 23040915
United States
11/22/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
his mission and mine are 1 in the same. to open up the garden gates. I wanna see titties bounce up and down all around as women walk hand in hand with their men
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:"

Other places God's people often rejoice and give thanks for the many blessings. This is where the evening prayer before bedtime came from - to give thanks.

In like manner we give thanks for this land, instituted by Christians during the colonial days.

The Lord's prayer you quote is not an actual prayer to be repeated rather is a pattern for prayer. Repetitious prayer is vain and of none effect.

"But when you pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." (Mt6:7)
 Quoting: - 14012564

QUOTE; " this land, instituted by Christians during the colonial days." ???? What Christians, the European invaders were murderous heathens.

-
United States
11/23/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

QUOTE; " this land, instituted by Christians during the colonial days." ???? What Christians, the European invaders were murderous heathens.
v=IP-APn__JT0

Columbus and his mary men Spanish Inquisition killed the natives on Haiti and did similar across the Americas. The Puritan Protestant Christians that founded the British Colonies by contrast made peaceful treaty with the natives, and established Thanksgiving; founders such as William Penn made treaty and got along fine with the natives. (as good as can be)

Two different groups: Catholics and Protestants.

Most of the Indian Wars were after 1776 when the non Christians running Washington DC broke all the treaties. President Jackson marched the natives out of the colonies to reservations out west. The natives had been living in the Colonies protected from Spain out west.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to www.cia.gov (secure)]

[link to www.reformation.org]

The Jesuits were founded by the Spanish inquisition and caused the 1775 revolution and run Washington DC. The Jesuits continue to persecute the natives today.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

So when you say "europeans" you need to be more specific. If any holidays are to be remembered for native genocide it should be Columbus Day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9645738
United States
11/23/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Thanks for the tennis shoes! I hated those damn sandals."
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's what Apostle Paul prayed for;
"That is also why we, from the day we heard [of it], have not ceased praying for YOU and asking that YOU may be filled with the accurate knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual comprehension, 10 in order to walk worthily of Jehovah to the end of fully pleasing [him] as YOU go on bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the accurate knowledge of God, 11 being made powerful with all power to the extent of his glorious might so as to endure fully and be long-suffering with joy, 12 thanking the Father who rendered YOU suitable for YOUR participation in the inheritance of the holy ones in the light." Col1:9
Nine's

User ID: 23438707
United States
11/23/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seems I asked you this before and you answered but it didn't register with me and I can't find the answer you gave. Seems like it was a word definition between create and???? So, I'm here again. Lucky you.

The Bible says in the beginning GOD created heaven and earth. There are so many scriptures that agree with that. Bothers me to ask because I'm probably wrong and I don't want to lead anyone astray, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Revelation 4:10-11

10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:

11 “You are worthy, O Lord,
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,

And by Your will they exist and were created.”

Isaiah 45

5 I am the Lord, and there is no one else; there is no God besides Me. I will gird and arm you, though you have not known Me,

12 I made the earth and created man upon it. I, with My hands, stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host.

18 For thus says the Lord—Who created the heavens, God Himself, Who formed the earth and made it, Who established it and did not create it to be a worthless waste; He formed it to be inhabited—I am the Lord, and there is no one else.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seems I asked you this before and you answered but it didn't register with me and I can't find the answer you gave. Seems like it was a word definition between create and???? So, I'm here again. Lucky you.

The Bible says in the beginning GOD created heaven and earth. There are so many scriptures that agree with that. Bothers me to ask because I'm probably wrong and I don't want to lead anyone astray, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Revelation 4:10-11

10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:

11 “You are worthy, O Lord,
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,

And by Your will they exist and were created.”

Isaiah 45

5 I am the Lord, and there is no one else; there is no God besides Me. I will gird and arm you, though you have not known Me,

12 I made the earth and created man upon it. I, with My hands, stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host.

18 For thus says the Lord—Who created the heavens, God Himself, Who formed the earth and made it, Who established it and did not create it to be a worthless waste; He formed it to be inhabited—I am the Lord, and there is no one else.
 Quoting: Nine's

It's an excellent question, Jehovah delegated all his creative works to Jesus, his 'word', meaning spokesman.
"He delivered us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of his love, 14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all [other] things and by means of him all [other] things were made to exist, 18 and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that he might become the one who is first in all things; 19 because [God] saw good for all fullness to dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile again to himself all [other] things by making peace through the blood [he shed] on the torture stake, no matter whether they are the things upon the earth or the things in the heavens." Col1:9
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2426721
United States
11/23/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey DGN -

Folk's, please don't allow yourself to be led astray by the watchtower bible and tract society, aka Jehovah Witnesses’.

The watchtower bible and tract society is a bona fide cult –check out these points made by CRI:

[link to www.equip.org]

Christians are supposed to be ready at all times to give a defense of the faith:

Php_1:7 even as it is righteous for me to think this of you all, because you have me in your heart, inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you are all partakers of my grace.

Praise and Glory to The Most High God, The King of kings and Lord of lords, Jesus Christ!
Nine's

User ID: 23438707
United States
11/23/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your answer, DGN. Maybe that's why it didn't register to me before. It just doesn't make sense to me, but I didn't mean to stir up a debate.

JDB, I see what you're getting at, but the scriptures to the contrary makes me think that Jesus and God are not the same.
Also based on the scriptures, I can see why you believe they are.

Maybe I'm just one of those in the scripture DGN uses, about always learning but never coming to an accurate knowledge. Or, one that wasn't meant to know.

Can't even understand that. Why He wouldn't want me to know. But, if He doesn't then there isn't much need to try until He wants me to.

Guess that sums it up. I don't know.

But, thank you both.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey DGN -

Folk's, please don't allow yourself to be led astray by the watchtower bible and tract society, aka Jehovah Witnesses’.

The watchtower bible and tract society is a bona fide cult –check out these points made by CRI:

[link to www.equip.org]

Christians are supposed to be ready at all times to give a defense of the faith:

Php_1:7 even as it is righteous for me to think this of you all, because you have me in your heart, inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you are all partakers of my grace.

Praise and Glory to The Most High God, The King of kings and Lord of lords, Jesus Christ!
 Quoting: jdb

Oh really, why then didn't identify Jehovah's earthly organization inviting all to his kingdom to come?
"After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”
...“These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
....They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down upon them nor any scorching heat, 17 because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them, and will guide them to fountains of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.” Rv7:9
-
United States
11/23/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jehovah delegated all his creative works to Jesus, his 'word', meaning spokesman.

1:15 "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Col 1:15

Jesus was/is Jehovah. The firstborn as the following verses explain means he created all life. Jesus/God was not created.
Only God can create.

This is why other passages Jesus explains he is the "I Am"
for which the Jews took up stones to stone him for blasphemy for claiming to be God. Thus the definition of "blasphemy" is one who claims to be God. There are two examples of this in scripture. And other passages that tell us God came to earth. If you have a proper Bible.
Klink
United States
11/23/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey DGN -

[link to www.equip.org]

Jesus and the Apostles would likely say the same about much of Christianity today. All we can do is open the Bible with any willing to do so. Then pray for understanding. DGN is obviously here engaging all, not just denominations.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your answer, DGN. Maybe that's why it didn't register to me before. It just doesn't make sense to me, but I didn't mean to stir up a debate.

JDB, I see what you're getting at, but the scriptures to the contrary makes me think that Jesus and God are not the same.
Also based on the scriptures, I can see why you believe they are.

Maybe I'm just one of those in the scripture DGN uses, about always learning but never coming to an accurate knowledge. Or, one that wasn't meant to know.

Can't even understand that. Why He wouldn't want me to know. But, if He doesn't then there isn't much need to try until He wants me to.

Guess that sums it up. I don't know.

But, thank you both.
 Quoting: Nine's

Hey Nine's - Thank you for your post!

You hit on some profound issues that (respectfully) I’d like to try to answer.

The very idea that God “…wouldn’t want you to know” is absolutely anathema to what Scripture teaches us about God and His Holy Word! Jesus was very clear that he wanted “you” and everybody else to learn of Him!
Mat 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

The following verses from 1 John are clear on us “knowing”:

1Jn_5:13 I have written these things to you who believe on the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have everlasting life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1Jn_5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come, and He has given us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true. And we are in Him that is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and the everlasting life.
So Nine’s The Most High God clearly wants a “knowing” relationship with *you*!

Regarding Who Jesus Is, is so critically important that it holds *eternal* consequences! Jesus *Is* God! To place your hope in any *other* (j) esus will bring eternal torment! The reality that “another” jesus is preached is in the spirit of antichrist and comes from Lucifer himself!
Jesus is God:

Tit 2:13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

Joh 20:28 Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. (Self –Existent)

Heb 1:8 But of the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.

Rom 9:5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.

1Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." (Omnipresent)

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." (Omnipresent)

Rev 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Omnipotent)…

Nine’s, Scripture is clear that Jesus Is God, and it is up to us to receive God as He has presented Himself and His Work…check this verse:

Joh 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you shall die in your sins, for if you do not believe that I AM, you shall die in your sins.
I would *truly* consider it a deep honor to enjoy the privledge of walking you through these issues Nine’s if you desire to do so! If that is the case, I’d like to message my email address to you (you may already have it) and discuss that way!

The idea that someone could pigeon hole you to a place like this:

“…just one of those in the scripture…about always learning but never coming to an accurate knowledge. Or, one that wasn't meant to know…”

doesn’t ring true to me – we are *commanded* to *make* disciples…if you want to become a disciple of Jesus, He will in *NO WAY* cast you out!

You *can* be a disciple if that’s what you want! I’d encourage you with all my heart to choose to do so, for eternity (heaven or hell) hang in the balance! YES - hell is real!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey DGN -

[link to www.equip.org]

Jesus and the Apostles would likely say the same about much of Christianity today. All we can do is open the Bible with any willing to do so. Then pray for understanding. DGN is obviously here engaging all, not just denominations.
 Quoting: Klink 14012564

Thank you for your response!

The most important point to address is the point that DGN is (understandably as a JW) working hard to spread heresy! I have no doubt that DGN is a nice man…but that’s not a defining issue! Of interest too, is the fact that the one thing that cults tend to have in common is their attack upon the Deity of Jesus Christ…same thing Lucifer has been doing from the beginning…interesting partnership! Please know that I don’t use the term “cult” in the slanderous sense that many might take it as…but as simple and plain fact!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey DGN -

[link to www.equip.org]

Oh really, why then didn't identify Jehovah's earthly organization inviting all to his kingdom to come?
"After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”
...“These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
....They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down upon them nor any scorching heat, 17 because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them, and will guide them to fountains of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.” Rv7:9

Sorry DGN...having a hard time understanding what your point is here.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jehovah delegated all his creative works to Jesus, his 'word', meaning spokesman.

1:15 "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Col 1:15

Jesus was/is Jehovah. The firstborn as the following verses explain means he created all life. Jesus/God was not created.
Only God can create.

for which the Jews took up stones to stone him for blasphemy for claiming to be God. Thus the definition of "blasphemy" is one who claims to be God. There are two examples of this in scripture. And other passages that tell us God came to earth. If you have a proper Bible.

Hey DGN...you mentioned our need for a "..proper Bible." Would you like to discuss manuscripts and translations and then compare the watchtower's "New World Translation"?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Only God can create.

The verse Col 1:15 teaches us that Jesus is called the “firstborn of all creation” because the entire created universe was created in, by, and for Him as the Eternal Son of God! When taken in context with the whole of Scripture, we know Jesus Is God! Btw...all things were created *by* Him! The oft used translation; "...all things were created "through" Him can be easily misinterpreted to suggest He was an 'agent"...He is not an "agent"...He *Is* The Most High God!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey DGN -

[link to www.equip.org]

Quoting: Klink 14012564

One more thing...respectfully noted...the watchtower or JW's are not a "denomination"...it is a cult!

For the record, I grieve deeply over the fact that we have "denominations" at all...should be no such thing...*ever*! Denominations are an ugly stain and very poor witness to the world! Their is but *one* Bride!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will check back in awhile
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey DGN -

[link to www.equip.org]

You fail to identify Jehovah God's earthly organization, you just go off this way and that way offering no direction. The scripture is prophetic of the results of Jehovah's global invitation to his kingdom and Jesus' 1,000 year reign. The great crowd is Jehovah's international spiritual nation, seperated from the world's political/racial/religious feuding. Christ's real disciples have already solved the problems of this world and have beaten swords into spiritual plow shears. Isa2:2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
11/23/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
"... I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him..."

[link to godsview.net]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey DGN -

[link to www.equip.org]

You fail to identify Jehovah God's earthly organization, you just go off this way and that way offering no direction. The scripture is prophetic of the results of Jehovah's global invitation to his kingdom and Jesus' 1,000 year reign. The great crowd is Jehovah's international spiritual nation, seperated from the world's political/racial/religious feuding. Christ's real disciples have already solved the problems of this world and have beaten swords into spiritual plow shears. Isa2:2

Thanks for posting back DGN!

His earthly organization *is* His Bride...His Church!

I absolutely do not go off "this way and that way" - I point people to *The Only* thing they have need of...Him and His Holy Word!

This *is* the biggest difference between us DGN...you place your faith, hope and trust in the watchtower and I place my faith, hope and trust in The Most High God...Jesus Christ!

One of the greatest problems with people following the watchtower, is that eventually they find that they've invested so much of themselves...their hearts, their time, their families, and all else, that they (respectfully) refuse The Truth when they are confronted with it because acknowledging The Truth becomes so apparent in Its cost!

But here's The Good News DGN - you and all the rest of the JW's are in the same boat we are all in "cost wise"! The Book of Luke teaches us very clearly what the cost is when it comes to following Jesus Christ...for you, for me...for all of us...the price of following Jesus Christ is *EVERYTHING*! It's an "all or nothing" proposition! So whether one is caught in the watchtower or not...all to begin with are caught outside of Grace, BUT, even though Grace cost God Everything...it is free to *all* who will choose to follow Him!

I implore you, with all of my heart, to surrender fully to The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jesus Christ, *on His Terms*! I've (respectfully stated) shown you and others multiple times that the watchtower doesn't work Biblically speaking...the doctrine of the watchtower doesn't line up with Scripture...it's time to lay it down and become a disciple of Jesus Christ! He *WILL NOT* fail you! You, nor any man that has ever fully surrendered to The Most High God has *Ever* been disappointed! Now is The Time! Today is the day for salvation!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
"... I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him..."

[link to godsview.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194370

Thank you for the link brother! I book marked it!

Peace and blessing to you!

Praise God!

GLP