What did Jesus give thanks for?

DGN  (OP)

User ID: 27870140
United States
11/24/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What did Jesus give thanks for?

Oh really, why then didn't identify Jehovah's earthly organization inviting all to his kingdom to come?
"After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”
...“These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
....They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down upon them nor any scorching heat, 17 because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them, and will guide them to fountains of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.” Rv7:9
 Quoting: DGN

Sorry DGN...having a hard time understanding what your point is here.
 Quoting: jdb

You fail to identify Jehovah God's earthly organization, you just go off this way and that way offering no direction. The scripture is prophetic of the results of Jehovah's global invitation to his kingdom and Jesus' 1,000 year reign. The great crowd is Jehovah's international spiritual nation, seperated from the world's political/racial/religious feuding. Christ's real disciples have already solved the problems of this world and have beaten swords into spiritual plow shears. Isa2:2

Thanks for posting back DGN!

His earthly organization *is* His Bride...His Church!

I absolutely do not go off "this way and that way" - I point people to *The Only* thing they have need of...Him and His Holy Word!

This *is* the biggest difference between us DGN...you place your faith, hope and trust in the watchtower and I place my faith, hope and trust in The Most High God...Jesus Christ!

One of the greatest problems with people following the watchtower, is that eventually they find that they've invested so much of themselves...their hearts, their time, their families, and all else, that they (respectfully) refuse The Truth when they are confronted with it because acknowledging The Truth becomes so apparent in Its cost!

But here's The Good News DGN - you and all the rest of the JW's are in the same boat we are all in "cost wise"! The Book of Luke teaches us very clearly what the cost is when it comes to following Jesus Christ...for you, for me...for all of us...the price of following Jesus Christ is *EVERYTHING*! It's an "all or nothing" proposition! So whether one is caught in the watchtower or not...all to begin with are caught outside of Grace, BUT, even though Grace cost God Everything...it is free to *all* who will choose to follow Him!

I implore you, with all of my heart, to surrender fully to The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jesus Christ, *on His Terms*! I've (respectfully stated) shown you and others multiple times that the watchtower doesn't work Biblically speaking...the doctrine of the watchtower doesn't line up with Scripture...it's time to lay it down and become a disciple of Jesus Christ! He *WILL NOT* fail you! You, nor any man that has ever fully surrendered to The Most High God has *Ever* been disappointed! Now is The Time! Today is the day for salvation!

Hmmm.... lots and lots and lots of evasive talk here going in endless circles, nothing leading the readers to identify Jehovah's genuine global Christian congregation... need a clue?
" And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it all the nations must stream. 3 And many peoples will certainly go and say: “Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah,....and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 4 And he will certainly render judgment among the nations and set matters straight respecting many peoples. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, neither will they learn war anymore." Isa2:2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2426721
United States
11/24/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry DGN...having a hard time understanding what your point is here.

You fail to identify Jehovah God's earthly organization, you just go off this way and that way offering no direction. The scripture is prophetic of the results of Jehovah's global invitation to his kingdom and Jesus' 1,000 year reign. The great crowd is Jehovah's international spiritual nation, seperated from the world's political/racial/religious feuding. Christ's real disciples have already solved the problems of this world and have beaten swords into spiritual plow shears. Isa2:2

I absolutely do not go off "this way and that way" - I point people to *The Only* thing they have need of...Him and His Holy Word!

This *is* the biggest difference between us DGN...you place your faith, hope and trust in the watchtower and I place my faith, hope and trust in The Most High God...Jesus Christ!

One of the greatest problems with people following the watchtower, is that eventually they find that they've invested so much of themselves...their hearts, their time, their families, and all else, that they (respectfully) refuse The Truth when they are confronted with it because acknowledging The Truth becomes so apparent in Its cost!

But here's The Good News DGN - you and all the rest of the JW's are in the same boat we are all in "cost wise"! The Book of Luke teaches us very clearly what the cost is when it comes to following Jesus Christ...for you, for me...for all of us...the price of following Jesus Christ is *EVERYTHING*! It's an "all or nothing" proposition! So whether one is caught in the watchtower or not...all to begin with are caught outside of Grace, BUT, even though Grace cost God Everything...it is free to *all* who will choose to follow Him!

I implore you, with all of my heart, to surrender fully to The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jesus Christ, *on His Terms*! I've (respectfully stated) shown you and others multiple times that the watchtower doesn't work Biblically speaking...the doctrine of the watchtower doesn't line up with Scripture...it's time to lay it down and become a disciple of Jesus Christ! He *WILL NOT* fail you! You, nor any man that has ever fully surrendered to The Most High God has *Ever* been disappointed! Now is The Time! Today is the day for salvation!

Hmmm.... lots and lots and lots of evasive talk here going in endless circles, nothing leading the readers to identify Jehovah's genuine global Christian congregation... need a clue?
" And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it all the nations must stream. 3 And many peoples will certainly go and say: “Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah,....and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 4 And he will certainly render judgment among the nations and set matters straight respecting many peoples. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, neither will they learn war anymore." Isa2:2

Evasive? Please show me where! Your accusation rings hollow DGN!

But I did tell you who God's "congreation" is...it's His Bride...all true believers!

Mat 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28183153
United States
11/24/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are aware that every generation has many wars and the propaganda that occurs spells out the spoils in the invented histories....

Titus Flavious Ceasar alongwith Constantine created the Jesus character. This was a huge Roman rouse and joke on the jews that has lasted the last 2 millenia.

There was no Jesus. Yeah, I know....It hurt me too when I found out.

Do your homework.

Oh, and there are billions of Earth like planets with life.
Most are just as unaware of the Utopia existances that exist in our little Milkie way galaxy...The Utopias are aware of us....

None of those planets have a crucified Jesus character...

Wake up...nope....most in our awareness level are not allowed to see nor understand.
Woman

User ID: 25229268
United States
11/24/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
He was thankful for the opportunity to be, and needed no one-day for thanks. ;-)
O, Father, Mother, Son, Daughter
o . _ [ ] [X]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2426721
United States
11/24/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are aware that every generation has many wars and the propaganda that occurs spells out the spoils in the invented histories....

Titus Flavious Ceasar alongwith Constantine created the Jesus character. This was a huge Roman rouse and joke on the jews that has lasted the last 2 millenia.

There was no Jesus. Yeah, I know....It hurt me too when I found out.

Do your homework.

Oh, and there are billions of Earth like planets with life.
Most are just as unaware of the Utopia existances that exist in our little Milkie way galaxy...The Utopias are aware of us....

None of those planets have a crucified Jesus character...

Wake up...nope....most in our awareness level are not allowed to see nor understand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28183153

Hey ac - sounds like you've placed a lot of faith into what you just described...yes?
knockers
User ID: 28226269
United States
11/24/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
[...]

things upon the earth or the things in the heavens." Col1:13

Okay yeah but did they have pertly breasted women in Collosea or even giant big nats OP? I know you know what I mean, because even in the Watchtower, dudes are allowed to fully enrich their desires in their wives' boobs.

Keep up the ministry OP, but seriously, tell me more about Paul and his boob hatred. Do you think Jesus agreed with Paul's hatin on boobs?
 Quoting: Boobs in Greece? 28226269

OP, your church seems to be boob-opposed.

Can you answer my question about the breasts Paul knew? Or was he trying to say that being celibate or gay, is more divine, than boob loving?

I think Jesus loathes people who are boob haters. I think he held many pairs of boobs. He was thankful for boobs OP.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Evasive? Please show me where! Your accusation rings hollow DGN!

But I did tell you who God's "congreation" is...it's His Bride...all true believers!

Mat 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Here they are;

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, my boobloving post got deleted!

The advantages of being a bluename!
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28226269

But you didn't get banned from the thread.
naughty
nipplish
United States
11/24/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28226269

But you didn't get banned from the thread.
naughty

Yes but censorship is the way of your church is it not OP?

Boobs are the main reason people get kicked out, right? I mean, if people can't touch boobs, as Jesus did, without being married, then what hope is there for normalcy?

I think we can both admit that your church hates boobs and sees them as weapons of mass breastruction.
-
User ID: 14012564
United States
11/24/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boobs are the main reason people get kicked out, right? I mean, if people can't touch boobs, as Jesus did, without being married, then what hope is there for normalcy?

I think we can both admit that your church hates boobs and sees them as weapons of mass breastruction.
 Quoting: nipplish 28226269

I dont think that's what Jesus said. The law on adultery is specifically for married people. They are not to have extra-marital affairs. Other passages we are told to get married as soon as leaving our parents. This is not always possible however and there are many who remain single at times in the Bible, including Paul.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28388341
South Africa
11/24/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
He gave thanks for being nailed up and killed so he didn't have to put up with the religitards anymore...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10858311
United States
11/24/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com] Here's a video about the New world Translation.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com] Here's a video about the New world Translation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10858311

Here's what God says about his word;
"All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,  that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work." 2Ti3:16
Ask those who try to discredit it where we are in the stream of time, and what their solution is mankind's impending nuclear self destruction. Rv19:19
Nine's

User ID: 23438707
United States
12/09/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your answer, DGN. Maybe that's why it didn't register to me before. It just doesn't make sense to me, but I didn't mean to stir up a debate.

JDB, I see what you're getting at, but the scriptures to the contrary makes me think that Jesus and God are not the same.
Also based on the scriptures, I can see why you believe they are.

Maybe I'm just one of those in the scripture DGN uses, about always learning but never coming to an accurate knowledge. Or, one that wasn't meant to know.

Can't even understand that. Why He wouldn't want me to know. But, if He doesn't then there isn't much need to try until He wants me to.

Guess that sums it up. I don't know.

But, thank you both.
 Quoting: Nine's

Hey Nine's - Thank you for your post!

You hit on some profound issues that (respectfully) I’d like to try to answer.

The very idea that God “…wouldn’t want you to know” is absolutely anathema to what Scripture teaches us about God and His Holy Word! Jesus was very clear that he wanted “you” and everybody else to learn of Him!

The following verses from 1 John are clear on us “knowing”:

1Jn_5:13 I have written these things to you who believe on the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have everlasting life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1Jn_5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come, and He has given us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true. And we are in Him that is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and the everlasting life.
So Nine’s The Most High God clearly wants a “knowing” relationship with *you*!

Regarding Who Jesus Is, is so critically important that it holds *eternal* consequences! Jesus *Is* God! To place your hope in any *other* (j) esus will bring eternal torment! The reality that “another” jesus is preached is in the spirit of antichrist and comes from Lucifer himself!
Jesus is God:

Tit 2:13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

Joh 20:28 Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. (Self –Existent)

Heb 1:8 But of the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.

Rom 9:5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.

1Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." (Omnipresent)

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." (Omnipresent)

Rev 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Omnipotent)…

Nine’s, Scripture is clear that Jesus Is God, and it is up to us to receive God as He has presented Himself and His Work…check this verse:

Joh 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you shall die in your sins, for if you do not believe that I AM, you shall die in your sins.
I would *truly* consider it a deep honor to enjoy the privledge of walking you through these issues Nine’s if you desire to do so! If that is the case, I’d like to message my email address to you (you may already have it) and discuss that way!

The idea that someone could pigeon hole you to a place like this:

“…just one of those in the scripture…about always learning but never coming to an accurate knowledge. Or, one that wasn't meant to know…”

doesn’t ring true to me – we are *commanded* to *make* disciples…if you want to become a disciple of Jesus, He will in *NO WAY* cast you out!

You *can* be a disciple if that’s what you want! I’d encourage you with all my heart to choose to do so, for eternity (heaven or hell) hang in the balance! YES - hell is real!

JDB, thank you for your post. It touched me deeply that you cared enough to post those scriptures and offer your help. I've thought about it a lot.

I didn't mean to make it sound like anyone pigeon holed me into thinking something, but my thoughtless writing did make it sound that way. It actually brought tears to my eyes to think I was wrong about that, that you cared enough to tell me I was wrong about it, and I do hope you're right. It bothered me a lot.

I always HATED that verse, like some were special and could have knowledge but others were relegated to listening and wishing they too could earn the right to know. LOL. But it didn't make sense.

You did pm me your email and I probably still have it. Thank you for your offer, but I'll keep reading, trying, and we'll preserve your sanity for now.

Probably wording it poorly again, but thank you again. I appreciate it. It was encouraging and uplifting.

Last Edited by Nine's - IN MEMORIAM on 12/09/2012 10:23 PM

GLP