Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/23/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ....
Camelot has some awesome interview archives from many S4 whistleblowers and even a few from MJ12.

There are over 20 interviews with people who were killed shortly after their testimony was revealed.

Many of the interviews were taken down from Youtube several times and much of the good stuff has since been corroborated by retired JPL scientists, high ranking military officers, shadow players, and gov't insiders who once swore their allegiance to the black budget programs only to turn over testimony later after they learned of the sinister details going on inside.

I don't subscribe to much of Kerry's new wave religious-spirtuallity VIA occultist methods (alien gods) etc...but much of her early interviews contain info which is still classified and many of her whistleblowers are sitting in federal prisons and cemetaries today.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21931562

link ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28150207

All of her interviews can be accessed for free. She has a very large archive.

[link to projectcamelotportal.com]

Her You Tube Channel:

[link to www.youtube.com]
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/23/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Camelot has some awesome interview archives from many S4 whistleblowers and even a few from MJ12.

There are over 20 interviews with people who were killed shortly after their testimony was revealed.

So... for people with a severe death wish an interview with Kerry Cassidy is like getting a free ride to 'the other side'...

spkpv
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28363307
New Zealand
11/23/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

So... for people with a severe death wish an interview with Kerry Cassidy is like getting a free ride to 'the other side'...

:spkpv:
 Quoting: RoXY

Is there a list of these dead whistleblowers anywhere? I can only think of 'Mr X' and Gordon Novel, didn't realise there were 20 of them. What happened to Aaron McCollum? He seems to have disappeared.
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 271280
United States
11/23/2012 09:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
project cameltoe - lol
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

cruise

drbat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28138971
United States
11/23/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
"This woman is most likely a shill and lying about her recent problems or she is an identity theft dream."
no shill, maybe i t dream
Alexander

User ID: 15635858
United States
11/23/2012 10:01 PM

Report Abusive Post

spkpv

Quite true R.

I often thought Mr. X's death was related to his last interview with Kerry. The main issue was his face and voice was exposed where in the past it was hidden. There were others who died as well. My problem with Kerry is how insensitive she was to the danger her whistle blowers were in and wanting to expose who they really were for her own grandizment.
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Thread: ASS IS IN THE WRINGER - Rolling Updates from 11/16/20 to present (Page 235)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
11/23/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for this thread, great stuff!

I always found Project Camelot and Project Avalon similar to my opinions on GLP, as far where the material comes from, if you catch my drift.....

that isn't to disqualify them, I just think they are largely disinfo, put out by secret government thinktanks, in order to confuse and divide people.

Of course, in order to do that, they HAVE to mix some truths with the lies, that is how they catch you. The problem is, trying to sort out what is BS and what is real is nearly impossible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28372611
United States
11/23/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cassidy = casadi = chaldean/chaldee

[link to www.blueletterbible.org]

Know thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28269905
United States
11/23/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
the KERRY CASSIDY and project Avalon its all a gimmick a lie.. disinfo...

its been like that for years

when you peeps gunna realize that

nothing they post or promote is real and they take money too they have been taken large sums of money

its disinfo to fuck with your mind
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28269905
United States
11/23/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
no such thing as a real whistle-blower if you were in the know... you wouldn't talk

period

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cassidy = casadi = chaldean/chaldee

[link to www.blueletterbible.org]

Know thy enemy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28372611

How much are you getting paid to shill? Or are you just retarded?

Yea, let's just manipulate words so they fit into our limited, fragile, and ignorant worldview. How sad can you be?

A name is a name, and most names weren't chosen by an individual who wears them. Haven't you ever heard not to judge a book by its cover?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
no such thing as a real whistle-blower if you were in the know... you wouldn't talk

period

Quoting: SeaPunk

Not true at all.

In fact, MOST whistleblowers are friends of friends. They aren't doing it for fame, for money, for ANYTHING other then the guilt they have, the desire to come clean /deathbed confessions, or because of a friend of a friend connection.

MOST whistle blowers aren't in real danger to come clean, simply because nearly all whistleblowers are speaking on projects they worked on 10-20 up to 50 years ago. You do realize the government doesn't have the time to actually hunt down and imprison or kill EVERY person that speaks about past projects they were involved in that had top secret or higher clearance.

yes, they did exist. Yes , MUCH has been learned by people coming clean in their later years. Nothing you said is accurate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
11/23/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not joining the bashfest on the interveiwee. So I will say again russel, good job on your part and keep doing the right thing with interviews of people we enjoyed and want to learn more of.

In the future, do an interview on trafficant like kerry had done and ask in depth details of what happened to him and whats his goal now.

Do something on Jordan Maxwell as well.

Thanks russel
Person445  (OP)

User ID: 11438968
Canada
11/23/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
... on the name comments.

Kerry clearly states at the opening of the third segment that 'Cassidy' is a stage name.

Last Edited by Person445 on 11/23/2012 10:54 PM
Follow me on Twitter: @RussellScott202
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306067
United States
11/23/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it's just me, but somehow I don't think so. When I listen to past interviews conducted by Kerry, or in concert with 'the boy' wilcox, I always found Kerry to be putting her foot in her mouth, or just asking plain irrelevant questions.

She does not 'listen' well at all, and seems to lack the necessary intellect to communicate effectively, that is, to interview someone without irritating them half the time.

Other than that, I've enjoyed several of Camelot's interviews.

PS
I do like the kangaroo dude. lol
2be0rnot2be

User ID: 27644381
United States
11/23/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
project cameltoe - lol
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

cruise
 Quoting: Dr. Acula

s226lolatu
101icu
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it's just me, but somehow I don't think so. When I listen to past interviews conducted by Kerry, or in concert with 'the boy' wilcox, I always found Kerry to be putting her foot in her mouth, or just asking plain irrelevant questions.

She does not 'listen' well at all, and seems to lack the necessary intellect to communicate effectively, that is, to interview someone without irritating them half the time.

PS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067

I admit, that her tactics at time, do "rub" off as negative, or not as efficient as she could be.

She explains the reason for this, has more to do with the psychology of the whistle blowers themselves, then her. It makes perfect sense if you think about it. Hell, a good portion of whistle blowers are actually disinfo agents, and Kerry is the one who has to weed them out, and deecide which people she will interview and report on, and which she won't.

So the whole purpose of her "approach" and style, is to catch the whistle blowers off guard, and to prevent them from spinning an easily thought up tale. It is her attempt to squeeze the truth out of them.

That is why her and Bill Ryan or whatever his name is worked really well together. They were like opposites.
RythymRyng
User ID: 27903834
United States
11/24/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The narrow minded, closed intellect religious bigots, wish only to ridicule free critical thinking threads.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28378677
United States
11/24/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
the KERRY CASSIDY and project Avalon its all a gimmick a lie.. disinfo...

its been like that for years

when you peeps gunna realize that

nothing they post or promote is real and they take money too they have been taken large sums of money

its disinfo to fuck with your mind
 Quoting: SeaPunk

This!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14953663
Australia
11/24/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bill and kerry have done some great work.
however, kerrys interview style is terrible, and getting worse LOL ! (mind control?)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23408925
United States
11/24/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet Cassidy's vagina looks like a hamburger from Chili's.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28379693
United States
11/24/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kerry is just an interviewer good or bad she is doing something that she believes in which is more than 99% of the trolls here do . so what Camelot takes donations for countless hours of interviews with an amazingly diverse group of people that you would be hard pressed to find anywhere else little less for FREE! You dodn't have to agree with them to respect the fact that many of the interviewees risk their integrity , carreers and sometimes lives to tell they're story only for a bunch of cowards to sit back and laugh at them behind the anonymity of a computer screen.
Earth Daughter

User ID: 14926357
United States
11/24/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

PS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067

I agree. Her interview style is irritating and I hate when she interrupts people and changes the direction of the interview.

But, saying that, the OP's video is worth a listen. Kerry does have some interesting information.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/24/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Full of Crap Files

We have all heard of the X files but what about the full of crap files. Here are my contenders.
In no particular order.

1 Jane Burgermeisster
What she say... massive death.
What happened... she fractured the conspiracy movement and made a few quid.

2. Pete Peterson (lol) Said two years ago that we are going to run out of oxygen within ten months.

3. Henry Deacon (Art Neumann) said we can cure flu by blow drying our nostrils, I kid you not.

4. Blossom Goodchild. A very large spaceship was going to appear. It didnt. Big suprise there then. (in fairness not interviewed by camelot or avalon but just as full of crap as those who were.

5.Richard Hoagland. Elenin is a spaceship and asteroid YU55 was going to crash into the moon.

7 St Claire said that Sarah Palin would be the next president when Obama won

8. Keryy Cassidy goes on a holiday with cult leader Anna Hayes that would cost any other punter $10,000

9, Bill Ryan gets involved with 'Charles', bovver boy and fixer for the 5000 year old skin shedding master. The ancient one. Right.

10. Bill Ryan promotes Inelia. Some irrelevant half wit who charges $99 for ascension.

11. Wilcock. self styled guru and false predictions of disclosure. Not to mention his Ascension 2000 website and his latter day denials that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. By the way Cayces' predictions also did not come to pass.

Please add to the list because its Xxxxxxxx endless

The Moral of the story is.. Who promoted them?
Answer: Well you all know who...

SOURCE: [link to www.themistsofavalon.net]

NB: On this site - [link to www.themistsofavalon.net] - you also find stunning, first hand stories of people who have worked with Kerry Cassidy & Bill Ryan during the time they were still a team...

GLP