Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,016 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 579,263
Pageviews Today: 1,030,039Threads Today: 502Posts Today: 7,907
11:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Japanese seismologist warns of possible Magnitude 10 earthquake along pacific rim trench

The False Prophet

User ID: 1003668
United States
11/28/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Japanese seismologist warns of possible Magnitude 10 earthquake along pacific rim trench
a 10 would rip the earth in half
 Quoting: Taz

i think there would be a electrical event if 10.0 where to happen
DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events.
Divinityz

User ID: 19534453
United States
11/28/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Japanese seismologist warns of possible Magnitude 10 earthquake along pacific rim trench
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FACK I JUST MADE A THREAD TALKING ABOUT AN EARTHQUAKE, I have this strange feeling one is about to happen real soon, I didin't say a magnitude 10. The highest I said was 8.3 I just made the thread and then all of a sudden this caught my eye
It is better to let the world go out of control so they can see their own fate just as I did 20 years ago
Kybeam
User ID: 27604421
United States
11/28/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
History will read, that tens of thousands of years come to a finally during the first 20 years the internet existed.

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8407446
United States
11/28/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Branham had 7 visions of world events. 5 came true, 2 remain.

#6 Concerns California going into the ocean.

Published all 7 visions in 1933
cmoG530

User ID: 28589873
United States
11/28/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 10 is definitely possible with meteor impact but without external force hmm need to read all what he saying ..

The 10-kilometer object produces an explosion of 6 × 107 megatons of TNT (equivalent to an earthquake of magnitude 12.4 on the Richter scale).

The 1-kilometer object produces a milder explosion of "only" 6 × 104 megatons (equivalent to an earthquake of magnitude 9.4 on the Richter scale).
 Quoting: Rain-Man

There are external forces. Just not humanly visible. Not to mention tech. Anything can happen and they want 500,000,000 remember?
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
cmoG530

User ID: 28589873
United States
11/28/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Branham had 7 visions of world events. 5 came true, 2 remain.

#6 Concerns California going into the ocean.

Published all 7 visions in 1933
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8407446

It will. So many people, including myself have had visions of the great quake. Perhaps 2012 (the movie) was spot on, but wanted people to see it as entertainment.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1845692
Canada
11/28/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can't remember where I read it, but I recall something
Said about remnants of a boat washed up on a mountainside
In Cali at 1000 ft above sea level!
Giant tsunami caused by massive earthquake or Hawaii landslide?
I'm going to search for it again
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23118670
Canada
11/28/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The page you requested could not be accessed.

alone
Solar Guardian

User ID: 12831128
Malaysia
11/30/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1845692

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28757645
Australia
11/30/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG PIN THIS SHIT!!!! NOW!!!!!
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Is that all you ever say?
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 28733038
United States
11/30/2012 08:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
I don't wanna drown verysad I think it's turning into a phobia/fear that it would be horrifying.
How about a nice meteor explosion instead :D
Solar Guardian

User ID: 46520617
Malaysia
09/15/2013 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46880421
United Kingdom
09/15/2013 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's some doom for you:

[link to www3.nhk.or.jp]

Apparently since this would be 32 times the strength of a magnitude 9, the shaking could continue for up to an hour and tsunamis would continue for days. Japan would most likely be underwater and there would be no way to save the melted fuel pool at reactor 4 and other reactor's elsewhere which would be at threat. This would be the end of the world...
 Quoting: sephiroth5892

I can say only ..Wo0w..

Can you please find original video or audio on Japanese ..

I'm very interested in all what this person say, tnx ..
 Quoting: Rain-Man

All i could make out was what sounded like "Godzilla" but he did just survive a shipwreck and some idiot was shining a lighter in his eyes i might have the video somewhere ........godzilla
Willy Wanker
User ID: 46882077
Australia
09/15/2013 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
weirdoIt's over 5000!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46880421
United Kingdom
09/15/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1845692

Wasn't that where they supposedly found the remnants of the Ark ...........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46795801
United Kingdom
09/15/2013 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
tremors?

that you? rofl

oh, and a 10 wouldn't rip the earth in half either. cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46795801
United Kingdom
09/15/2013 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
The page you requested could not be accessed.

GLP