Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 324,814
Pageviews Today: 527,076Threads Today: 149Posts Today: 2,648
05:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ

ChvyV8Bldr
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28308698
United States
11/23/2012 01:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
I was at Meijers today with my wife. We were alone and seperated. I went to the automotive section, I don't know where she was. After about 30 minutes or so, I ran into her, and she started laughing, asking why I was trying on different clothes and shoes and stuff. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had just seen me with different clothes on, down a different aisle. She thought nothing of it. I laughed it off. She swore up and down she had seen me, we almost started to fight over it. So we started looking for this guy who looked like me. We asked a lady where she said she saw me, and she said yes, I was just there, but with different clothes, to my surprise. Now this got my attention, did this guy look so much like me that my wife and another person said it was me? She even said she remembered my 6 point wedding ring (it's a 13/16 shaped like a nut gold)...I was floored....when we were leaving the store my wife yelled at me, there he was on the walk outside the store, i saw him, and it kinda looked like me, but he turned, and started walking fast away. I yelled for him to wait a minute...he started to run, and avoided me clearly. I also noticed my wedding ring. I couldn't catch this guy, and he seemed to just disappear. I walked back to my wife in awe. Could I have just seen myself from the future, and caught myself? I just got accepted to U of M and start in January, and was going to take some classes of a higher level. Did I get into something that allowed me to come back to see myself? I am just creeped out now.
Will we even know we were alive when we're dead? Me

Kingdoms were run by kings
Empires were run by Emperors
Countries are run by.....
Dumps were almost fixed by Trump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28340599
Japan
11/23/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
[link to hyperallergic.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
11/23/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
What words did you use when you yelled at him? Hey you! or what did you say? You saw your wedding ring on him while he was that far away from you?
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
11/23/2012 02:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well,OP, that kinda takes the cake.

What a story. I have absolutely no difficulty believing you and your wife and the saleswoman.

I do not have an explanation.

How did you feel when you saw your doppelganger (german for your double)?

that is the key to the whole thing.

If you felt in awe of your wife, and mystified in a good way about life, well, then walk away feeling blessed.

you were close to an arguement (very understandably!) and then you agreed .

The meaning will become clear to you as time goes on.

My take - The Lord gave you an experience to think about, to post, and its meaning will be clear to you when you need it.

Lots of people would envy you.

Take care, feel blessed, and let's see what everyone else says!
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 02:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
What words did you use when you yelled at him? Hey you! or what did you say? You saw your wedding ring on him while he was that far away from you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14408911

I just said hey man wait up a minute...I wasn't pressing...I asked him to wait I just wanted to talk.

ChildOfTheKing

User ID: 25993585
United States
11/23/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14408911

I just said hey man wait up a minute...I wasn't pressing...I asked him to wait I just wanted to talk.
 Quoting: ChvyV8Bldr

What a coincidence that you and him would be at the same store at the same time.....hmmmm

Food for thought
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27388460
United States
11/23/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 819997
United States
11/23/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's the you a few years from now...it seems.
:eyebrow: Lots of stories about people seeing themselves in a similar capacity...mostly from the last 18 hours...maybe we're in a weird pocket where stuff like that is enhanced?
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 02:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's the you a few years from now...it seems.
eyebrow Lots of stories about people seeing themselves in a similar capacity...mostly from the last 18 hours...maybe we're in a weird pocket where stuff like that is enhanced?
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

Same color hair, longer. I keep it long. Same build everything.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28230994
United States
11/23/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at Meijers today with my wife. We were alone and seperated. I went to the automotive section, I don't know where she was. After about 30 minutes or so, I ran into her, and she started laughing, asking why I was trying on different clothes and shoes and stuff. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had just seen me with different clothes on, down a different aisle. She thought nothing of it. I laughed it off. She swore up and down she had seen me, we almost started to fight over it. So we started looking for this guy who looked like me. We asked a lady where she said she saw me, and she said yes, I was just there, but with different clothes, to my surprise. Now this got my attention, did this guy look so much like me that my wife and another person said it was me? She even said she remembered my 6 point wedding ring (it's a 13/16 shaped like a nut gold)...I was floored....when we were leaving the store my wife yelled at me, there he was on the walk outside the store, i saw him, and it kinda looked like me, but he turned, and started walking fast away. I yelled for him to wait a minute...he started to run, and avoided me clearly. I also noticed my wedding ring. I couldn't catch this guy, and he seemed to just disappear. I walked back to my wife in awe. Could I have just seen myself from the future, and caught myself? I just got accepted to U of M and start in January, and was going to take some classes of a higher level. Did I get into something that allowed me to come back to see myself? I am just creeped out now.

First of all run as far away from that communist piece of shit school UofM and stay as far away from ann arbor as you can, maybe just maybe you will be Ok!
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 02:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

First of all run as far away from that communist piece of shit school UofM and stay as far away from ann arbor as you can, maybe just maybe you will be Ok!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28230994

Communist school? I'm not attending Ann Arbor. I have it worse, my buildings are in Dearborn.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28324772
United States
11/23/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's weird. Especially that the guy avoided you, and had the same ring.

I had two tiny "timeslip" things happen last weekend. Seemingly inconsequential, and trivial, but perplexing.

I was wrapping two boxes of the same type item for Christmas, and had a Sharpie pen to mark out the prices. I crossed out the price on the first box, then the second box. I wrapped the first box. Then, when I went to wrap box #2, I found that the price wasn't marked out. I froze for a second, knowing I'd done it already and being completely faked out. Then I laughed a bit, realizing what (I thought) must have happened, and spun the box around. I assumed the price was just marked in more than one place. But it wasn't! I looked at all sides, top and bottom of the second box, and there was only one price, not marked out. Hmm.....

Later, I had two additional boxes to wrap on someone else's behalf, and needed to mark which stores they were from so if either went back, they'd go to the "right" store. She asked me to mark them with a "Y" and a "K" according to where she'd gotten them from. I marked them both in the upper lefthand corner, and made a mental note of the Y and the K as I wrote them. We chatted as I wrapped box #1, and to my amazement, when I got to box #2, there was no Y or K. It was not anywhere on the box that I KNEW I had marked.

These events happened roughly 20 minutes apart in the afternoon last Sunday. Easy to write either one of them off as "user error" and I can't even argue you with absolute certainty in case #1...but in case #2 I was very deliberate, focused on what I was doing, and burned what I was doing into my mind as I wrote both the Y and the K for her, only to find it had not been "done".

WTH is / was / is (?!) going on?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3796695
United States
11/23/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27388460

x2.

The story gives off an aroma of :bs:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24643310
Czechia
11/23/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
the real question is if you will remember in the future when and where you was on that day....

I for one wouldn't be able to find me if it's not in work or at home.. per se.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28348384
United States
11/23/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Possibility #1 : you and your wife are both deceased, and don't know it.

Possibility #2 : you have an identical twin brother, and don't know it.

Possibility #3 : secret powers have prepared a double to replace you. They were planning to kidnap you today at the store while your wife wasn't near, take you out the side door, stuff you in a van. But they got the clothes wrong. They will try it again soon.
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 02:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
the real question is if you will remember in the future when and where you was on that day....

I for one wouldn't be able to find me if it's not in work or at home.. per se.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24643310

Believe you me, I will remember this day. I wrote it down, and I will for sure be playing megamillions today. Maybe I'm still ot there watching me right now, and has better plans for me tomorrow.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28349945
Sweden
11/23/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is U & M?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
11/23/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Woa! What a Trip...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28230994
United States
11/23/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is U & M?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28349945

University of Michigan Dearborn, Its all owned and operated by the carnage endowments and Rockefeller brothers foundation! From day one you will be taught to except communism and eugenics and genetically modified foods to control human population.... Enjoy The Satanic agenda from day 1
samanthasunflower

User ID: 14930415
United States
11/23/2012 03:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Were you adopted? There are some stories of identical twins who were raised apart, and made strikenly similar choices in their lives. (like wedding rings)
DaddysGirl

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/23/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It reminds me of articles that I have been stumbling upon about 'parallel universes'. I'm pretty conservative for the most part so this theory is really 'out there' for me. Basically, they say that every time you are in 'the fork in the road' or at a major decision in your life, then reality kind of splits into two, and each decision becomes another 'reality' (I know, weird, huh?)
And then, there's always the 'time machine' theory that people can actually travel in time and see themselves in the future or past. And that's just as weird but very intriguing.

I've always thought about 'if I could go back in my past and change a 'moment' what would I change'? There have been several so I guess my 'universes' would be endless!

My life is a galaxy of bad decisions for the most part anyway...

I loved your story and it sure brings some credibility to either option for sure!

Thanks for posting this! Maybe it will happen again soon, who knows???hf
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
11/23/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28230994

Communist school? I'm not attending Ann Arbor. I have it worse, my buildings are in Dearborn.

ahhh jihad2 ahhh jihad2
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 03:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
It reminds me of articles that I have been stumbling upon about 'parallel universes'. I'm pretty conservative for the most part so this theory is really 'out there' for me. Basically, they say that every time you are in 'the fork in the road' or at a major decision in your life, then reality kind of splits into two, and each decision becomes another 'reality' (I know, weird, huh?)
And then, there's always the 'time machine' theory that people can actually travel in time and see themselves in the future or past. And that's just as weird but very intriguing.

I've always thought about 'if I could go back in my past and change a 'moment' what would I change'? There have been several so I guess my 'universes' would be endless!

My life is a galaxy of bad decisions for the most part anyway...

I loved your story and it sure brings some credibility to either option for sure!

Thanks for posting this! Maybe it will happen again soon, who knows???hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Well maybe he went to the gas station, and played tonights winning numbers for megamillions.

grasptheuniverse

User ID: 27324723
Australia
11/23/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
caz
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Possibility #1 : you and your wife are both deceased, and don't know it.

Possibility #2 : you have an identical twin brother, and don't know it.

Possibility #3 : secret powers have prepared a double to replace you. They were planning to kidnap you today at the store while your wife wasn't near, take you out the side door, stuff you in a van. But they got the clothes wrong. They will try it again soon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28348384

what do you mean by poss. 1?, i do not expect for 1 second to be believed but i took a photo of a clearly dead face,i know it's my face.plus constant high strangeness in this world i just don't believe in anymore.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 70255
United States
11/23/2012 03:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
There is a dude that isnt my brother...

But we look similar... not exact... but similar...

BUT I have ran into him dozens of times...

on MANY of those occasions we had the same outfit on...

he has a scar above his left eye... from a car wreck...

I have a scar above my left eye from a fight...

we even dated the same chick... didnt know it til later...

he's no relation... 1 year older than me... but for some fucked up reason we so similar...

The first time I ran into him and was wearing the same thing was freaky as fuck!!

Same brands of clothing, same size of clothing... same boots... these boots were special ordered boots... they arent on store shelves...

The other times this happened, i would just laugh.

We all have doubles... I think you just met yours and freaked him out lol

drbat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342948
United States
11/23/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story OP. This is very strange and it does warrant looking into further. Time displacement or some type of double planted there for some reason.

>> scroll to about 1:30 in vid.
TDJ

User ID: 26423286
United States
11/23/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have met people that say they know me from some places I've never been. I don't know if there's someone that looks like me or what the deal is. Always freaaks me out that the other guy could do something and get me arrested or in some kind of bind.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
violentoppisition

User ID: 28176860
United States
11/23/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds like an episode of the twilight zone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18662384
United States
11/23/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're lucky you escaped. That was your pod replacement.
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're lucky you escaped. That was your pod replacement.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18662384

ooo,scary thought.i know it's old but it scared hell out of me.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.

GLP