Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,696 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 21,662
Pageviews Today: 45,962Threads Today: 25Posts Today: 384
12:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/23/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
I was at Meijers today with my wife. We were alone and seperated. I went to the automotive section, I don't know where she was. After about 30 minutes or so, I ran into her, and she started laughing, asking why I was trying on different clothes and shoes and stuff. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had just seen me with different clothes on, down a different aisle. She thought nothing of it. I laughed it off. She swore up and down she had seen me, we almost started to fight over it. So we started looking for this guy who looked like me. We asked a lady where she said she saw me, and she said yes, I was just there, but with different clothes, to my surprise. Now this got my attention, did this guy look so much like me that my wife and another person said it was me? She even said she remembered my 6 point wedding ring (it's a 13/16 shaped like a nut gold)...I was floored....when we were leaving the store my wife yelled at me, there he was on the walk outside the store, i saw him, and it kinda looked like me, but he turned, and started walking fast away. I yelled for him to wait a minute...he started to run, and avoided me clearly. I also noticed my wedding ring. I couldn't catch this guy, and he seemed to just disappear. I walked back to my wife in awe. Could I have just seen myself from the future, and caught myself? I just got accepted to U of M and start in January, and was going to take some classes of a higher level. Did I get into something that allowed me to come back to see myself? I am just creeped out now.
 Quoting: ChvyV8Bldr

Nahh, you probably just scared some fat, bald guy who looks like you and has the same bad taste in goddy rings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917029
United States
11/23/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
Yah. I once saw this show where this guy met himself from the future while he was cleaning under the kitchen sink. I think it's further proof our existence, the whole universe is a computer simulation. Every once in awhile there's a small glitch... sounds like an idea from out of the Matrix. There's many alternate universes and sometimes they bleed in to each other or overlap because these projections of energy are so close to each other in frequency.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28351368
United States
11/23/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
all american guys end up looking alike once they get fat...
User ID: 1610510
United States
11/23/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Same color hair, longer. I keep it long. Same build everything.

Your signature:

"Will we even know we were alive when we're dead?"

Apparently the answer is no.
Convergence Carl
User ID: 5537032
United States
11/23/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Timelines are converging to a singularity. We're getting overlaps right now. Just wait until about ten versions of yourself converge together on isle seven at the supermarket. That's going to be funny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
11/23/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, life is a blurr. If were to ask you where you were last year on a certain day could you remember? Probably not.

Certain days stand out... black Friday is one of them.

Perhaps, just perhaps in the future you positively knew the exact time and date of where you were in the past. It may also be important that you could identify a public place you were at.

Logically you would probably pick Meijers on black Friday.

Why this black Friday????

Its possible this is the last black Friday of the civilized world. Perhaps things change radically tomorrow.

Just a thought.

If your story is true then spend some time with your wife and see if she can give you more clues.

Good luck!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28351368
United States
11/23/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
what if he fucked your wife without you or your wife knowing OP?
Skin Suit

User ID: 22870849
United States
11/23/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP stay out of the women's dressing rooms.
All About Time
User ID: 16349631
United States
11/23/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a dude that isnt my brother...

But we look similar... not exact... but similar...

BUT I have ran into him dozens of times...

on MANY of those occasions we had the same outfit on...

he has a scar above his left eye... from a car wreck...

I have a scar above my left eye from a fight...

we even dated the same chick... didnt know it til later...

he's no relation... 1 year older than me... but for some fucked up reason we so similar...

The first time I ran into him and was wearing the same thing was freaky as fuck!!

Same brands of clothing, same size of clothing... same boots... these boots were special ordered boots... they arent on store shelves...

The other times this happened, i would just laugh.

We all have doubles... I think you just met yours and freaked him out lol
 Quoting: Dr. Acula

This is so true - we do all have doubles. Ran into my own in a Cali supermarket (c 1980s). It was very strange when we both saw each other. We both just stood there for long minutes looking at each other with our mouths hanging open. Then I just walked up to my double and said, "Wow! So that's what I look like!" The double said almost the same thing right back to me in similar order. Then we both just smiled and walked away to continue our food shopping. Note: we DID NOT touch each other in any way - just looked at each other's appearances, clothing choices, eyes, hair, etc. Never saw that person again in life, but have had many of these 'encounters' in dreams and through visions. Wonder since this is now happening so much, if the Stargates or portals are beginning to open up .... Food for thought!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4268269
United States
11/23/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a time for, "cool story bro".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27554728
United States
11/23/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at Meijers today with my wife. We were alone and seperated. I went to the automotive section, I don't know where she was. After about 30 minutes or so, I ran into her, and she started laughing, asking why I was trying on different clothes and shoes and stuff. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had just seen me with different clothes on, down a different aisle. She thought nothing of it. I laughed it off. She swore up and down she had seen me, we almost started to fight over it. So we started looking for this guy who looked like me. We asked a lady where she said she saw me, and she said yes, I was just there, but with different clothes, to my surprise. Now this got my attention, did this guy look so much like me that my wife and another person said it was me? She even said she remembered my 6 point wedding ring (it's a 13/16 shaped like a nut gold)...I was floored....when we were leaving the store my wife yelled at me, there he was on the walk outside the store, i saw him, and it kinda looked like me, but he turned, and started walking fast away. I yelled for him to wait a minute...he started to run, and avoided me clearly. I also noticed my wedding ring. I couldn't catch this guy, and he seemed to just disappear. I walked back to my wife in awe. Could I have just seen myself from the future, and caught myself? I just got accepted to U of M and start in January, and was going to take some classes of a higher level. Did I get into something that allowed me to come back to see myself? I am just creeped out now.

First of all run as far away from that communist piece of shit school UofM and stay as far away from ann arbor as you can, maybe just maybe you will be Ok!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28230994

Communist school? I'm not attending Ann Arbor. I have it worse, my buildings are in Dearborn.

Freaky! Oh btw I was born in Ann Arbor! but that is really weird I fear it is not your future self (have you ever watched the show Fringe?) this sounds like a doppleganger (also spoke of on Supernatural) anyhoo this sounds very very strange....like they are trying to replace you with someone else and it went wrong....? Not to freeak you out but this is weird as all get out!
ChvyV8Bldr
User ID: 28364461
United States
11/23/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
all american guys end up looking alike once they get fat...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28351368

[googlevid

I'm nowhere near being bald, and I'm 5'7 173 lbs. So lik my balls to all you calling me fat and or bald. You guys wished you looked like me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4207341
United States
11/23/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
To add to this conversation..

People frequently spot me.. ME.. in places that I'm not, but have frequented before. Most of the time I'm hours away, or even asleep at the time.

I also saw my dad once a long time ago, I thought he was spying on me so I went to run up to him but he instantly turned around and started running away.. as soon as I got over the hilltop I couldn't find him.

I asked him later what he was doing at my school ( where I saw him) and he swore up and down that he wasn't there. Keep in mind, there was no reason to be keeping an eye on me, as a a parent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4207341
United States
11/23/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
To add to this conversation..

People frequently spot me.. ME.. in places that I'm not, but have frequented before. Most of the time I'm hours away, or even asleep at the time.

I also saw my dad once a long time ago, I thought he was spying on me so I went to run up to him but he instantly turned around and started running away.. as soon as I got over the hilltop I couldn't find him.

I asked him later what he was doing at my school ( where I saw him) and he swore up and down that he wasn't there. Keep in mind, there was no reason to be keeping an eye on me, as a a parent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4207341

Also, both me and my dad are unmistakeable. Believe me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405576
United States
11/23/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Possibility #1 : you and your wife are both deceased, and don't know it.

Possibility #2 : you have an identical twin brother, and don't know it.

Possibility #3 : secret powers have prepared a double to replace you. They were planning to kidnap you today at the store while your wife wasn't near, take you out the side door, stuff you in a van. But they got the clothes wrong. They will try it again soon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28348384

This.cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11376209
United States
11/23/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Around 3 months ago, I had someone tell me to start paying attention to people and you will notice that you're seeing doubles. The person doesn't know why exactly, but she has seen people that she knew who were in the wrong place at the wrong time and that they don't recognize her as if they didn't know each other. She also told me that she was driving and a white male pulled up next to her in a bmw and she recognized that HE WAS NOT REAL. As soon as she said that to herself, he looked over at her and grinned then pulled off. Also while driving, she saw someone that she had just previously saw but was in a different car with different clothes.

As soon as I saw this thread I called her and we chatted a bit about this. Shit is about to go down soon. Don't know what's up but be prepared.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16361770
New Zealand
11/23/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
COntact Peter or Walter on FrinGe Division!!

Alternate universe is collapsing!!!

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
11/23/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would have kept chasing the guy until I caught him! Why did you give up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
11/23/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont believe it. If I was shopping with my husband and we separated then I spotted him trying on clothes, I would go up to him right then, wouldnt anybody with the person they were shopping with.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4959545

Right... who just looks at them n wonders then walks away? No one. Anyone I know would go up and ask "hey why tf you trying on dif clothes in Miejer:?
 Quoting: AddictedToInfo

The way I read it is his wife didn't actually see him trying on clothes, she just saw him (the other guy) in a different outfit and assumed he'd been trying on clothes else why would he have a different outfit on.
Ohwell

User ID: 18725998
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP just a little add on. I have heard stories of people, who moments after their passing on, have appeared to family and friends in other parts of the world. Weird, isn't it?

Some of them were in a hospital bed before they died, so how did they manage to leave the hospital, change their clothes, travel a very long distance and appear to loved ones in other parts of the world? Seems we are multidimensional beings of some sort and there might truly be no physicality in the way we know it to be. Everything is energy highly compacted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5542489
United States
11/23/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You said you're at a fork in the road, about to start school? A couple years ago I was at a fork in the road, deciding if I should leave my (cheating) husband or not, and as I lay in bed I saw him standing at his dresser in the moonlight, wearing red boxer shorts. He turned and came and sat next to me, rubbed my back when he saw I had tears on my cheeks, and said very very lovingly, "I will never leave you." He then vanished into thin air and I turned to find my real husband sound asleep next to me and I realized he doesn't have red boxer shorts and has never spoken so gently to me.

It caused me to reconsider leaving him, so I stayed a few more months but he cheated on me again so I left. I still miss him and wonder if that was his true essence, his soul, who I saw because I know he loved me and would never have left me, but I was the one who had to leave due to his addiction.

Timelines/forks on the road/life crisis/future selves/higher selves/angels ... who knows?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
11/23/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, life is a blurr. If were to ask you where you were last year on a certain day could you remember? Probably not.

Certain days stand out... black Friday is one of them.

Perhaps, just perhaps in the future you positively knew the exact time and date of where you were in the past. It may also be important that you could identify a public place you were at.

Logically you would probably pick Meijers on black Friday.

Why this black Friday????

Its possible this is the last black Friday of the civilized world. Perhaps things change radically tomorrow.

Just a thought.

If your story is true then spend some time with your wife and see if she can give you more clues.

Good luck!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1152779

Its simple -- In the future, OP will be able to determine exactly where he was today because he made this post. He'll just have to search for it.

Not arguing about this being the last Black Friday though, because that could be true, too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18371493
United States
11/23/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have a doppelganger!!

"Doppelgängers often are perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and are regarded by some to be harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death."
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28178781
United States
11/23/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably timelines converging. But I wonder why the guy would run away?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28365983
Canada
11/23/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, you traversed portals with a different shirt, or maybe your wife just thought she saw you? Dunno, which sounds more plausible.

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28178781
United States
11/23/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP just a little add on. I have heard stories of people, who moments after their passing on, have appeared to family and friends in other parts of the world. Weird, isn't it?

Some of them were in a hospital bed before they died, so how did they manage to leave the hospital, change their clothes, travel a very long distance and appear to loved ones in other parts of the world? Seems we are multidimensional beings of some sort and there might truly be no physicality in the way we know it to be. Everything is energy highly compacted.
 Quoting: Ohwell

I had 2 relatives speak to me very clearly right after they died. They requested something of me.
User ID: 1610510
United States
11/23/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ohwell

That's true.

My mother died at 3 am in January of 2005 while at the hospital several miles away.

I was awake and alone in the house at the time. I heard her walk across the kitchen floor to my bedroom door, she stood there a moment looking at me, then walked through the room and disappeared into the wall.

They called me a few minutes later to tell me she'd passed, but I already knew.

It happened.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23317110
United States
11/23/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I experienced a timeslip earlier.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11803834
United States
11/23/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202778
United States
11/23/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Biblically speaking you ‘may’ have run into a familiar spirit which projected a copy of yourself.

Familiar spirits are usually fallen angels in disguise as the dead. IE mother, father, brother, sister, friend etc. It’s all about deception and confusion.

I had something similar happen where I was IN the house but my mom swore she saw me outside reclining at the table, in the backyard, under the umbrella in the sun. Once she saw me inside she was perplexed. She told me about it and I thought it really creepy!!!damned

GLP