Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,027 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 995,464
Pageviews Today: 1,779,950Threads Today: 768Posts Today: 13,580
08:10 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ

ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

User ID: 28308698
United States
11/23/2012 08:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
Hey OP just a little add on. I have heard stories of people, who moments after their passing on, have appeared to family and friends in other parts of the world. Weird, isn't it?

Some of them were in a hospital bed before they died, so how did they manage to leave the hospital, change their clothes, travel a very long distance and appear to loved ones in other parts of the world? Seems we are multidimensional beings of some sort and there might truly be no physicality in the way we know it to be. Everything is energy highly compacted.
 Quoting: Ohwell

I think maybe I was following myself, and just happened to get caught.
Will we even know we were alive when we're dead? Me

Kingdoms were run by kings
Empires were run by Emperors
Countries are run by.....
Dumps were almost fixed by Trump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
11/23/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
I experienced a timeslip earlier.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23317110

Details please?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20794606
United States
11/23/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's either banging your wife, or he's replacing you once tptb kill u
Earth Daughter

User ID: 14926357
United States
11/23/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weird stuff, but also full of possibilities if it was you.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25861717
United States
11/23/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
You said he only looked kind of like you. Maybe he was creeped out because this random weirdo was yelling at him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
11/23/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just imagine walking down the side walk of a store.

Some lady yells over at you and points. She motions at her husband who then starts running over from the other side of the parking lot to get a glimpse.

You book it as fast as you can down the street.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21060386
United States
Report Abusive Post
I have met people that say they know me from some places I've never been. I don't know if there's someone that looks like me or what the deal is. Always freaaks me out that the other guy could do something and get me arrested or in some kind of bind.
 Quoting: TDJ

Yeah, I have never seen myself but have had people come up to me and think I was someone they know many times. Sometimes they are so convinced that I'm who ever that other guy is that they think I'm joking when I try to explain.

I use to travel often for work, I am from MA. Every time this has happened I was in or near Raleigh, NC.

I'm sure it is very natural... now if it starting happening in the hometown or I ran into the other me I might be a little creeped out.
Generation Doom

User ID: 20816248
United States

Report Abusive Post
There's this co-worker of mine that I've only seen a few times. The first thing he said to me was "You look exactly like this guy I was in the military with over in Iraq. It's really freaking me out." It gets weirder because years ago when I finished high school, I was planning on going into the military, but an injury/rehab prevented me from doing this at the time. A few months later, the 2003 Iraq war started... What if some kind of timeline split happens at major life decisions and another version of you exists carrying out the path of the "other choice". damned
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12582603
Canada
11/23/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
They say everyone has a twin, someone who looks exactly like them. It makes sense when you consider ther's only so many hair colors, eye colors, face shapes, voice tones, body shapes, personality types.
It's happened to me before. Someone said they seen me in town, but I wasn't in town.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26130284
Australia
11/23/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's the you a few years from now...it seems.
:eyebrow: Lots of stories about people seeing themselves in a similar capacity...mostly from the last 18 hours...maybe we're in a weird pocket where stuff like that is enhanced?
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

links to these other stories?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
11/23/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's this co-worker of mine that I've only seen a few times. The first thing he said to me was "You look exactly like this guy I was in the military with over in Iraq. It's really freaking me out." It gets weirder because years ago when I finished high school, I was planning on going into the military, but an injury/rehab prevented me from doing this at the time. A few months later, the 2003 Iraq war started... What if some kind of timeline split happens at major life decisions and another version of you exists carrying out the path of the "other choice". damned
 Quoting: Generation Doom

This reminds me of an episode of One Step Beyond. A guy lived in his parents basement crippled, but also was living another life as an explorer These episodes are stated to be based on true stories
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27492131
United States
11/23/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's onto us....
agent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
11/23/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
They say everyone has a twin, someone who looks exactly like them. It makes sense when you consider ther's only so many hair colors, eye colors, face shapes, voice tones, body shapes, personality types.
It's happened to me before. Someone said they seen me in town, but I wasn't in town.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12582603

Notice how similar some movie stars are to each other also. Some I can hardly tell apart. The same looks and personalities, probably very similar DNA passed down from the same ancestors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20224246
United States
11/23/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins and it's here...
DGN

User ID: 27870140
United States
11/23/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well here's what I think about that

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24473407
United States
11/23/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
cool story bro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19517346
United States
11/23/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at Meijers today with my wife. We were alone and seperated. I went to the automotive section, I don't know where she was. After about 30 minutes or so, I ran into her, and she started laughing, asking why I was trying on different clothes and shoes and stuff. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had just seen me with different clothes on, down a different aisle. She thought nothing of it. I laughed it off. She swore up and down she had seen me, we almost started to fight over it. So we started looking for this guy who looked like me. We asked a lady where she said she saw me, and she said yes, I was just there, but with different clothes, to my surprise. Now this got my attention, did this guy look so much like me that my wife and another person said it was me? She even said she remembered my 6 point wedding ring (it's a 13/16 shaped like a nut gold)...I was floored....when we were leaving the store my wife yelled at me, there he was on the walk outside the store, i saw him, and it kinda looked like me, but he turned, and started walking fast away. I yelled for him to wait a minute...he started to run, and avoided me clearly. I also noticed my wedding ring. I couldn't catch this guy, and he seemed to just disappear. I walked back to my wife in awe. Could I have just seen myself from the future, and caught myself? I just got accepted to U of M and start in January, and was going to take some classes of a higher level. Did I get into something that allowed me to come back to see myself? I am just creeped out now.
 Quoting: ChvyV8Bldr

Come here and sit down and listen:

It is your doppleganger. Everyone has one. You are lucky he ran from you because to meet your doppleganger face to face is to be the death of you. You don't know how close you were to being dead.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Artaius

User ID: 28360358
Germany
11/23/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dude, you´re creepin the crap out of me.

damned

Strange things happening indeed, need to keep an eye on this.

Around 3 months ago, I had someone tell me to start paying attention to people and you will notice that you're seeing doubles. The person doesn't know why exactly, but she has seen people that she knew who were in the wrong place at the wrong time and that they don't recognize her as if they didn't know each other. She also told me that she was driving and a white male pulled up next to her in a bmw and she recognized that HE WAS NOT REAL. As soon as she said that to herself, he looked over at her and grinned then pulled off. Also while driving, she saw someone that she had just previously saw but was in a different car with different clothes.

As soon as I saw this thread I called her and we chatted a bit about this. Shit is about to go down soon. Don't know what's up but be prepared.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11376209

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
1-2-follow
User ID: 28316110
United States
11/23/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone watched the time travel conspiracy theory episode this week...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18422559
United States
11/23/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't Bruce Willis an Jon Levittz in a movie like

this a few months ago?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28365577
United States
11/23/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at Meijers today with my wife. We were alone and seperated. I went to the automotive section, I don't know where she was. After about 30 minutes or so, I ran into her, and she started laughing, asking why I was trying on different clothes and shoes and stuff. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had just seen me with different clothes on, down a different aisle. She thought nothing of it. I laughed it off. She swore up and down she had seen me, we almost started to fight over it. So we started looking for this guy who looked like me. We asked a lady where she said she saw me, and she said yes, I was just there, but with different clothes, to my surprise. Now this got my attention, did this guy look so much like me that my wife and another person said it was me? She even said she remembered my 6 point wedding ring (it's a 13/16 shaped like a nut gold)...I was floored....when we were leaving the store my wife yelled at me, there he was on the walk outside the store, i saw him, and it kinda looked like me, but he turned, and started walking fast away. I yelled for him to wait a minute...he started to run, and avoided me clearly. I also noticed my wedding ring. I couldn't catch this guy, and he seemed to just disappear. I walked back to my wife in awe. Could I have just seen myself from the future, and caught myself? I just got accepted to U of M and start in January, and was going to take some classes of a higher level. Did I get into something that allowed me to come back to see myself? I am just creeped out now.

Maybe he was creeped out too because you two looked so much alike. Haha maybe he thought that you would accuse him of looking like him...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12432310
United States
11/23/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had a similar experience - that of being in a parallel universe sort of thing. Was with family - it was like I was watching them from outside my body and knew exactly what they were going to say and do. And things happened EXACTLY that way.

Very fluid-type feeling, like being in a water-world (womb?) - hard to explain.

Didn't last long - but it was startling. There's other universes or multi-dimensions, to be sure.

Now I think we're not really 'home' in these physical bodies. We're just experiencing a 3D, physical experience at the moment. When death occurs, we cast these bodies aside, go 'home', and then reincarnate into a new one - when we're ready. Shampoo, rinse, repeat.

Kinda cool when you think about it. Thanks for sharing your story OP. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28269905
United States
11/23/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
you saw your self cause your DNA was used to make many more of your self there is more then you out there..

just look up how they take babies DNA with out the parents consent in texas..

they have been doing this for a long long long long time years and years

they are taking babies DNA and making other babies..

so........ this is why you see your self

there are many YOUs out there...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28365577
United States
11/23/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe he was creeped out too because you two looked so much alike. Haha maybe he thought that you would accuse him of looking like him...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28365577

That was suppose to have been, accuse him of looking like you..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23103473
United States
11/23/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This reminds me of Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory last night?

it was on TIME TRAVEL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19517346
United States
11/23/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

DOPPELGANGER!!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
you are not the only out there who has seen a double
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/23/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Around 3 months ago, I had someone tell me to start paying attention to people and you will notice that you're seeing doubles. The person doesn't know why exactly, but she has seen people that she knew who were in the wrong place at the wrong time and that they don't recognize her as if they didn't know each other. She also told me that she was driving and a white male pulled up next to her in a bmw and she recognized that HE WAS NOT REAL. As soon as she said that to herself, he looked over at her and grinned then pulled off. Also while driving, she saw someone that she had just previously saw but was in a different car with different clothes.

As soon as I saw this thread I called her and we chatted a bit about this. Shit is about to go down soon. Don't know what's up but be prepared.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11376209

perhaps angels having some fun....
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

User ID: 28308698
United States
11/23/2012 09:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Just imagine walking down the side walk of a store.

Some lady yells over at you and points. She motions at her husband who then starts running over from the other side of the parking lot to get a glimpse.

You book it as fast as you can down the street.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25601325

It wasn't like that. I talk to people at this store every week end. He was avoiding me on purpose.
Will we even know we were alive when we're dead? Me

Kingdoms were run by kings
Empires were run by Emperors
Countries are run by.....
Dumps were almost fixed by Trump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
you saw your self cause your DNA was used to make many more of your self there is more then you out there..

just look up how they take babies DNA with out the parents consent in texas..

they have been doing this for a long long long long time years and years

they are taking babies DNA and making other babies..

so........ this is why you see your self

there are many YOUs out there...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28269905

the naztis did this

your double or triplet will act just like you look like you like the same thing as you

you are being watched from a far

you are experiment they make money off of your DNA

GLP