Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,079 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 499,639
Pageviews Today: 855,536Threads Today: 377Posts Today: 5,756
10:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ

scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/23/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
the real question is if you will remember in the future when and where you was on that day....

I for one wouldn't be able to find me if it's not in work or at home.. per se.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24643310

Believe you me, I will remember this day. I wrote it down, and I will for sure be playing megamillions today. Maybe I'm still ot there watching me right now, and has better plans for me tomorrow.
 Quoting: ChvyV8Bldr

just a guess, but if future self is still shopping meijers for clothing...well, the megamillions didn't work out so well..peace
 Quoting: exiled1

plus, play power ball instead -- it's up to 325 million on saturday's drawing.

when i first moved to indiana 10-12 years ago (never been here before that), the first few months of living here every time i'd be out people i didn't know would come up to me and say "are you so and so's sister?" or "do you have a sister named so and so? you look just like her!". apparently i look older than so and so. i wish i could remember her name. they really seemed very convinced to the point some of them thought i was teasing them when i said no. they were SO sure, all of them. sometimes several people together would ask me and then insist i must be so and so's sister - it wasn't just always a lone person. anyway, it really did start to get a little weird, i bet it happened at least 10-15 times within a couple of months at different places and then it just stopped. shrug.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
11/23/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
the real question is if you will remember in the future when and where you was on that day....

Believe you me, I will remember this day. I wrote it down, and I will for sure be playing megamillions today. Maybe I'm still ot there watching me right now, and has better plans for me tomorrow.

just a guess, but if future self is still shopping meijers for clothing...well, the megamillions didn't work out so well..peace

when i first moved to indiana 10-12 years ago (never been here before that), the first few months of living here every time i'd be out people i didn't know would come up to me and say "are you so and so's sister?" or "do you have a sister named so and so? you look just like her!". apparently i look older than so and so. i wish i could remember her name. they really seemed very convinced to the point some of them thought i was teasing them when i said no. they were SO sure, all of them. sometimes several people together would ask me and then insist i must be so and so's sister - it wasn't just always a lone person. anyway, it really did start to get a little weird, i bet it happened at least 10-15 times within a couple of months at different places and then it just stopped. shrug.
 Quoting: scorpio66

OT... but your name, lol...I could have used that one myself..hf
scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/23/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

twinsies! actually kinda fitting for this thread lol
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
11/23/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

very true indeedpeace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
11/24/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Dream Factory manipulates us into many character duplication's. The reality you learn is not the reality you exist in.

This realm we find ourselves operating in, is a divisional dream state where our image can be in several places at once but the state of being has a safety feature to prevent a collision of the same. You may see yourself, your loved ones who have passed on or a copy of a copy conjured into the realm of realities you cross within.

Their are people who are not people as you maybe. Not every conscious image is real. In the dream factory, anything can be made to happen.

I have an unshakable feeling there is another me somewhere. I feel that me, being, is aware of me as well. Here in this realm I am a poor person who has not much but where the other me is, there, I have many things and a good life I can only be humble for myself.

Its like that in the realm of dreams.
ChvyV8Bldr (OP)
User ID: 28308698
United States
11/24/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well I didn't win Megamillions...
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
11/24/2012 09:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
That's okay you won the telling rights of a story that has touched many of us - have a wonderful weekend OP>
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
11/24/2012 09:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey OP just a little add on. I have heard stories of people, who moments after their passing on, have appeared to family and friends in other parts of the world. Weird, isn't it?

Some of them were in a hospital bed before they died, so how did they manage to leave the hospital, change their clothes, travel a very long distance and appear to loved ones in other parts of the world? Seems we are multidimensional beings of some sort and there might truly be no physicality in the way we know it to be. Everything is energy highly compacted.
 Quoting: Ohwell

This happened to me 8 years ago when my dad was in the hospital and I went on a business trip...

After meetings, one of the guys from the group (who I had never spoken to), got in the elevator with me and just out of the blue asked if I wanted to go to a local sports bar and get something to eat. The thing about this guy is that he was a spitting image of my dad when my dad was young - from what I had seen in pictures. I agreed and as we sat there, I couldn't help but feel like I was talking to my dad. This guy was talking to me like he had known me my whole life - the whole dinner was very unusual. Anyway, after dinner I went back to the hotel room and saw that a message was left. The message was from my mom saying that my dad had died that night. I went home a couple hours later and never saw that guy again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1465586

That is just amazing. I have no doubt it was your dad, or maybe a messenger he sent to comfort you.
It's telling that you never saw him again - he felt he had done what he came to do.
In the book "God is for real" it is revealed that in heaven, our appearance is that of us in our 20s or 30s, even if we are older when we die.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28381020
United States
11/24/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was in a grocery store once and a woman
I never saw before walked up to me and
started talking about stuff I had no idea
of what she was talking about.

I let her ramble on for a minute trying to
figure out what she was talking about, or if
I knew her, but forgot.

Finally I said, Miss, I think you have me
mistaken for somebody else.

Her jaw dropped down, and she had this look
on her face like I just pissed in her cornflakes,
and she just said, WELL! loud enough for everyone
in the store to hear, and spun around and walked
away.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26267702
United States
11/24/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I guess that blows the saying "once you meet you're double you die" out of the water.
JanJan

User ID: 18450840
United States
11/24/2012 09:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey OP just a little add on. I have heard stories of people, who moments after their passing on, have appeared to family and friends in other parts of the world. Weird, isn't it?

Some of them were in a hospital bed before they died, so how did they manage to leave the hospital, change their clothes, travel a very long distance and appear to loved ones in other parts of the world? Seems we are multidimensional beings of some sort and there might truly be no physicality in the way we know it to be. Everything is energy highly compacted.

That's true.

My mother died at 3 am in January of 2005 while at the hospital several miles away.

I was awake and alone in the house at the time. I heard her walk across the kitchen floor to my bedroom door, she stood there a moment looking at me, then walked through the room and disappeared into the wall.

They called me a few minutes later to tell me she'd passed, but I already knew.

It happened.
 Quoting: .. 1610510

Something sort of similar happened to me.

Was shopping at the commissary in Ft. Monmouth, NJ, reaching up to get something off the shelf, when I turned back to the cart, there was my grandmother, pushing a cart down the aisle, rounding into another aisle.

She died three months earlier.

I freaked. I ran after her - couldn't find her. I must have spent about 10 min. searching the place. People were looking at me like I was nuts. One asked if I lost a kid.

She was the angel in my life and her death was devastating to me.

She was definitely there -and I wasn't thinking about her - just focused on getting food.

Still think about that incident after all these years... .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28382635
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I moved into my new house 8 yrs ago ,and in this time on a lot of occassions i have people stopping me in the street calling me by a different name and when i say im not him they are amazed and say i look exactly like him, walk like him, talk like him dress like him (i only wear black clothes )drive the same colour car but in all this time i have never met him but apparently we go to the same places often.5a
ChvyV8Bldr
User ID: 25839071
United States
11/24/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I moved into my new house 8 yrs ago ,and in this time on a lot of occassions i have people stopping me in the street calling me by a different name and when i say im not him they are amazed and say i look exactly like him, walk like him, talk like him dress like him (i only wear black clothes )drive the same colour car but in all this time i have never met him but apparently we go to the same places often.5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28382635

I am extremely surprised at how many people experienced what I did yesterday. Maybe this should be pinned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28382635
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28382635

I am extremely surprised at how many people experienced what I did yesterday. Maybe this should be pinned.
 Quoting: ChvyV8Bldr 25839071

I just read what i wrote and it didn't really make sense, yet it did when i wrote it ,maybe it wasn't me who wrote it but my doppleganger lol
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I guess that blows the saying "once you meet you're double you die" out of the water.
 Quoting: Crackerskill

yeeess,i didn't want to be the one to say that!
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
lupa14714

United Kingdom
11/24/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's true.

My mother died at 3 am in January of 2005 while at the hospital several miles away.

I was awake and alone in the house at the time. I heard her walk across the kitchen floor to my bedroom door, she stood there a moment looking at me, then walked through the room and disappeared into the wall.

They called me a few minutes later to tell me she'd passed, but I already knew.

It happened.
 Quoting: .. 1610510

Something sort of similar happened to me.

Was shopping at the commissary in Ft. Monmouth, NJ, reaching up to get something off the shelf, when I turned back to the cart, there was my grandmother, pushing a cart down the aisle, rounding into another aisle.

She died three months earlier.

I freaked. I ran after her - couldn't find her. I must have spent about 10 min. searching the place. People were looking at me like I was nuts. One asked if I lost a kid.

She was the angel in my life and her death was devastating to me.

She was definitely there -and I wasn't thinking about her - just focused on getting food.

Still think about that incident after all these years... .
 Quoting: JanJan

when i was young and strange things kept happening to me,with no one to tell i read every book i could find.a lot of people,me too,have had strange obe etc type experiences when we were doing something so boring,like housework.i don't know why though.
church of euthanasia.
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
ChvyV8Bldr
User ID: 28409468
United States
11/24/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
ChvyV8Bldr
User ID: 28409468
United States
11/24/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

when i first moved to indiana 10-12 years ago (never been here before that), the first few months of living here every time i'd be out people i didn't know would come up to me

and say "are you so and so's sister?" or "do you have a sister named so and so? you look just like her!". apparently i look older than so and so. i wish i could remember her name. they really seemed very convinced to the point some of them thought i was teasing them when i said no. they were SO sure, all of them. sometimes several peNople together would ask me and then insist i must be so and so's sister - it wasn't just always a lone person. anyway, it really did start to get a little weird, i bet it happened at least 10-15 times within a couple of months at different places and then it just stopped. shrug.

Nobody will win powerball tonight.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/24/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Crackerskill

Maybe this is why the doppelgänger was running from him. ;o)
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
forshell44

User ID: 18281668
United States
11/24/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The man that use to live in my house I think has a inprint. His life was playing guitar raising his son. Weird stuff always happens here. He was wanting to do some work on the house. The man got sick and passed away. So the house sat empty for two years. My boyfriend bought the house. My boyfriend raise his son alone and played guitars. The mans things were left in the house. My boyfriend buys a TV. Come to find out the man owned the same TV. This mans personality is the same as my boyfriend. So last week we started seeing a flashes in the Rooms the of house. Come to find out a different man use to lived here passed away. So I figured he was the flash of light. Look him up a picture and he look just like my boyfriend. Thanksgiving my boyfriend decided to fix the trim in the house. He used the trim that was left by the previous owner. There was just enough. The cat seen my boyfriend that day and ran from him. He said what's wrong with the cat . I feel changed but I don't know what it is. I feel like its.just the body and no spirit. That started Friday for me. Is this house a imprint?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/24/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at Meijers today with my wife. We were alone and seperated. I went to the automotive section, I don't know where she was. After about 30 minutes or so, I ran into her, and she started laughing, asking why I was trying on different clothes and shoes and stuff. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had just seen me with different clothes on, down a different aisle. She thought nothing of it. I laughed it off. She swore up and down she had seen me, we almost started to fight over it. So we started looking for this guy who looked like me. We asked a lady where she said she saw me, and she said yes, I was just there, but with different clothes, to my surprise. Now this got my attention, did this guy look so much like me that my wife and another person said it was me? She even said she remembered my 6 point wedding ring (it's a 13/16 shaped like a nut gold)...I was floored....when we were leaving the store my wife yelled at me, there he was on the walk outside the store, i saw him, and it kinda looked like me, but he turned, and started walking fast away. I yelled for him to wait a minute...he started to run, and avoided me clearly. I also noticed my wedding ring. I couldn't catch this guy, and he seemed to just disappear. I walked back to my wife in awe. Could I have just seen myself from the future, and caught myself? I just got accepted to U of M and start in January, and was going to take some classes of a higher level. Did I get into something that allowed me to come back to see myself? I am just creeped out now.

doppleganger. apparently i have one who lives in a neighboring town. i can't tell you how many of my friends say they saw me and would swear it was me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28320335
Mexico
11/24/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

if he goes back to the store 6+ months from now, watch out!
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

User ID: 27217483
United States
11/26/2012 08:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
I was at Meijers today with my wife. We were alone and seperated. I went to the automotive section, I don't know where she was. After about 30 minutes or so, I ran into her, and she started laughing, asking why I was trying on different clothes and shoes and stuff. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had just seen me with different clothes on, down a different aisle. She thought nothing of it. I laughed it off. She swore up and down she had seen me, we almost started to fight over it. So we started looking for this guy who looked like me. We asked a lady where she said she saw me, and she said yes, I was just there, but with different clothes, to my surprise. Now this got my attention, did this guy look so much like me that my wife and another person said it was me? She even said she remembered my 6 point wedding ring (it's a 13/16 shaped like a nut gold)...I was floored....when we were leaving the store my wife yelled at me, there he was on the walk outside the store, i saw him, and it kinda looked like me, but he turned, and started walking fast away. I yelled for him to wait a minute...he started to run, and avoided me clearly. I also noticed my wedding ring. I couldn't catch this guy, and he seemed to just disappear. I walked back to my wife in awe. Could I have just seen myself from the future, and caught myself? I just got accepted to U of M and start in January, and was going to take some classes of a higher level. Did I get into something that allowed me to come back to see myself? I am just creeped out now.

doppleganger. apparently i have one who lives in a neighboring town. i can't tell you how many of my friends say they saw me and would swear it was me.
 Quoting: Salt

I think he was following me and wasn't suppooto get caught. I'm still hoping he's
going to change my life for the better or give me some kinx of sign about something. I'm still looking over my shoulder.
Will we even know we were alive when we're dead? Me

Kingdoms were run by kings
Empires were run by Emperors
Countries are run by.....
Dumps were almost fixed by Trump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/26/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think he was following me and wasn't suppooto get caught. I'm still hoping he's
going to change my life for the better or give me some kinx of sign about something. I'm still looking over my shoulder.

as weird as it seems, it is just a man who looks eerily similar to you. there is nothing mysterious about it. we all have someone who looks a lot like us. you roll the genetic dice enough times and you are gonna get people who look like other people.

i bet when you looked at the guy, he looked pretty different to you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
11/26/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bad thing is a girl friend tells you how good was the sex you had with her the day before .....

(And you were out of town ,,,,,,)

extreme_se sad to say someone identical took advantage

of what you did not get and he got ....

End of the relationship .... goaway
sleepypoochy

User ID: 27493452
United States
11/26/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
First,this creeped me out!!!! I think something is happening with our space and time.

In the past, I used to have dreams that I would interpret sometimes they were silly, now all my dreams are past lives. I am dreaming of locations I have been to and situations I have lived. Those dreams started this yeara, 2012

There is definitely something with our universe.

Now I dream of situations and I cry or I am in my dreams because I have lived them. For example,I know this happened to me and the situation is a situation I have been through,it is natural to me and I accept it even if the situation is sad. Also, the dreams I have now I have hard time remembering the small details because they are part of me.In the past,I wouldremember every detail because they were other dreams.

I think you saw yourself, few years from now,if you always shop with your wife, that means you will be alone in the future ; it can be anything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27330681

I've been dreaming my entire life but this past year or so my dreams have been different. They are not the usual "weird" dreams where my brain was sorting out the day's events. These recent dreams are of my existing spouse and kids with typical daily events but we are all living in a different house. It's as if I'm dreaming a reality show of my family each night. The other night I dreamt about an old childhood friend stopping over my house (this same house in my dreams I see over and over) as if we were still friends after all these years and I haven't seen her in a good 20 years or so. But I saw her as if she aged 20 years. I'm going to search on 'parallel universes'. Based on this thread I now think there is some manipulation taking place with space/time.
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

User ID: 28637850
United States
11/28/2012 12:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

I think he was following me and wasn't supposed to get caught. I'm still hoping he's
going to change my life for the better or give me some kind of sign about something. I'm still looking over my shoulder.

as weird as it seems, it is just a man who looks eerily similar to you. there is nothing mysterious about it. we all have someone who looks a lot like us. you roll the genetic dice enough times and you are gonna get people who look like other people.

i bet when you looked at the guy, he looked pretty different to you.

No actually from behind it would have been me, i was too far away to see everything. but i looked at the ring purposely. I remember seeing both earrings too. It for sure could have been me. I don't believe in time travel per se. I know it's been proven...But for somebody to travel back in time, and I've yet to see any changes. I didn't win any money yet, and nothing is different. Same shit different day. Now if I win Powerball tonight...I still won't believe it....

lupa14714

United Kingdom
11/28/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
could be an out of body experience,i saw me in bed fast asleep,and my hand tried to put light on and went through the wall,i freaked out and real fast got sucked back.loads of people have written about seeing themselves like that,ie one guy driving to work late,saw himself driving opposite way.
church of euthanasia.
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

User ID: 28637850
United States
11/28/2012 02:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
could be an out of body experience,i saw me in bed fast asleep,and my hand tried to put light on and went through the wall,i freaked out and real fast got sucked back.loads of people have written about seeing themselves like that,ie one guy driving to work late,saw himself driving opposite way.
 Quoting: lupa14714

More than three people saw me tho...

lupa14714

United Kingdom
11/28/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: lupa14714

More than three people saw me tho...

i know its supawierd,but many groups have seen impossible things.me and ken,old army guy both saw oldman walking up dark country path toward us and we said hi,like you do.no response,he walked a few feet and turned at the car,we looked at each other for a second cos it was odd,cold,dark,nowhere to walk to except quarry.we looked round at him,poof vanished.then we realized he'd made no sound on crunchy gravel.we looked all over empty field in hedgerow.
church of euthanasia.

GLP