Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,688 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 314,391
Pageviews Today: 496,897Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,471
06:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

For 4TH year--NO GOD in Obama's Thanksgiving Address--FIRST PRESIDENT TO OMIT GOD--Here's what other presidents have said on Thanksging

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
11/23/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: For 4TH year--NO GOD in Obama's Thanksgiving Address--FIRST PRESIDENT TO OMIT GOD--Here's what other presidents have said on Thanksging
And yea, Allah is no different than Yahweh, or the God of christianity. If you study your history, all 3 of those religions are Abrahamic religions, and the Jews, The Muslims, and the Christians. They all worship the same God, they just split off and use different texts.

I'd much rather Obama be worshipping Allah, then worshipping Lucifer like GWB and many other presidents. Although honestly, Obama probably worships Lucifer like they all do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

your very very wrong.
Allah is Mohammad's god. This is Islam, there text used is the Koran, not the bible.
The Trinity is The Father (the creator), the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit. This is Christian. The text used is the bible, OT and NT.
The Jews reject Jesus, and only refer to part of the OT.

Allah/Mohammad do not refer to Christ as anything but a prophet, or a nice man. This is not the same god that Christians or Jews worship.
Allah does not = the great "I AM" of the bible. The koran is a rip off by a nutjob who hated Jews and Christians and made up his one religion and holy book stealing references and language from the bible.
You either serve Jesus who says he is God in the flesh, of one mind but seperate bodies with the father and the spirit, or you worship a false god. So says Jesus. You can NOT get to the father (have his ear, have his forgiveness or promises of the afterlife)if you do not believe that Jesus was who he said he was.

Not the same god, get over it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27129259

You are so confused it is pathetic.

I seriously suggest you take some college level education, for your own good, and that of your families someday. Take a college class on theology.

They all come from the same God. The bible itself even explains which come from which tribe, and why they fight to this day. Its the same God they are fighting over.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 18104018
United States
11/23/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: For 4TH year--NO GOD in Obama's Thanksgiving Address--FIRST PRESIDENT TO OMIT GOD--Here's what other presidents have said on Thanksging
he is a commie fag from indonesia

what do you expect
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28365509

He's a commie fag atheist crypto-Muslim from Kenya, but yes.
Tell me what this tastes like...
Carshy McCarsh

United States
11/23/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
And yea, Allah is no different than Yahweh, or the God of christianity. If you study your history, all 3 of those religions are Abrahamic religions, and the Jews, The Muslims, and the Christians. They all worship the same God, they just split off and use different texts.

I'd much rather Obama be worshipping Allah, then worshipping Lucifer like GWB and many other presidents. Although honestly, Obama probably worships Lucifer like they all do.

your very very wrong.
Allah is Mohammad's god. This is Islam, there text used is the Koran, not the bible.
The Trinity is The Father (the creator), the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit. This is Christian. The text used is the bible, OT and NT.
The Jews reject Jesus, and only refer to part of the OT.

Allah/Mohammad do not refer to Christ as anything but a prophet, or a nice man. This is not the same god that Christians or Jews worship.
Allah does not = the great "I AM" of the bible. The koran is a rip off by a nutjob who hated Jews and Christians and made up his one religion and holy book stealing references and language from the bible.
You either serve Jesus who says he is God in the flesh, of one mind but seperate bodies with the father and the spirit, or you worship a false god. So says Jesus. You can NOT get to the father (have his ear, have his forgiveness or promises of the afterlife)if you do not believe that Jesus was who he said he was.

Not the same god, get over it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27129259

You are so confused it is pathetic.

I seriously suggest you take some college level education, for your own good, and that of your families someday. Take a college class on theology.

They all come from the same God. The bible itself even explains which come from which tribe, and why they fight to this day. Its the same God they are fighting over.

You are the one who needs education. You could not be more wrong about the "god" that Muslims serve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28367863
United States
11/23/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHY would an admitted Muslim talk about anyone BUT Allah ?

Besides .... illegal alien frauds and liars, who steal the election right under our noses for a second term feel NO reason to not do anything they please !
Carshy McCarsh

United States
11/23/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know why anyone is surprised. He's a satanist.

He's likely THE antichrist. (Don't give me nonscense about there are multiple antichrists you KNOW what i'm talking about he's the man of sin, the man of perdition)

He has mocked God in EVERY way. He promotes homosexuality, promiscuity, abortion, islam, paganism, etc. He's on the warpath to financially destroy America, DELIBERATELY. He LOVES every religion except Judaism and Christianity...now WHY is that, you think?

Only SATAN'S servant would work so hard to discredit the word of God.

Here's him mocking the bible back in 2008:

Same homosexual satanist, different year. The only difference is YOU are aware of it, so do what you must to be saved, before this man of pure evil releases hell on earth on this country....that's a promise.

I think yesterday someone made a thread titled 'I didn't think the end of the world would be so GAY'...well guess what, it is. Satan and his Illumanati/Freemason/Roman Catholic buddies love butt-banging each other and slurping Jizz from each other's buttholes. They get off on it.

Satan's a full fledged homo. How does that make you feel?
 Quoting: mrclean

boom

applause2
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
So far, from this thread, we've learned Obama is:

1) From Kenya
2) A Communist
3) The Anti-Christ
4) A Godless Heathen

You shills crack me up :)

Personally, I could not care LESS whether or not some deity is mentioned by the President of the United States.

You know what DID rub me the wrong way? When George W. Bush said God came to him and was with him , supporting him to invade Iraq. THAT is sick.

Keep God out of politics. Keep God out of schools. Keep god out of EVERYTHING except for the family (if you choose), church, and your own shrine/meditation center/prayer table whatever you have.

They sure have, actually.

Let me tell you what kiddo, do yourself a favor and go open up a history book. It'll do you some good. Why don't you learn about how the standards of living were, when the Catholic church had more influence than any other power on this planet.

America, one of the greatest countries on earth, is that way BECAUSE of several principles which we hold dear, one of them being freedom of religion.

But yea, if you thought the Dark Ages and the Crusades were humanities high point in civilization, by all means, go live in some third world country where the the standards of living are the same. Let me know how you like it ;)

Things have gotten much better in this world since people have started to wake up, and break away from the the religious institutes that have dominated mankind for so long.

The mayans gave human sacrifices to their Deities. During the height of the Catholic church's power, you would be MURDERED if you taught science or spoke about it, among hundreds of thousands of other things people WEREN'T ALLOWED TO DO.

GOD is a personal thing. You should be able to be a great person, leader, or whatever your occupation is, regardless of which God you believe in, or if you believe in one at all. It should NEVER be a prerequisite , or even a PART of politics, or the workforce, or schools,e tc.

Says the guy who wants HIS religion (Atheism) practiced by everyone...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6588676

Really?

First of all, you assume I'm atheism, which I'm not. I believe in GOD and have my whole life....

Secondly, you assume that WHATEVER it is I practice, or believe, I somehow want to force this on everybody??

Are you speaking for yourself, maybe?

You couldn't be further from the truth if you had a threesome with bullshit and ignorance.

Yeah, I see what you're trying to say buddy. After all, things have improved greatly since they started taking God out of ALL THINGS within the public eye.

Yeppers, been nothing but sunshine and lollipops (of all colors, sexual preferences, and beliefs of course)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I quoted the rest reply wrong:

"They sure have, actually.

Let me tell you what kiddo, do yourself a favor and go open up a history book. It'll do you some good. Why don't you learn about how the standards of living were, when the Catholic church had more influence than any other power on this planet.

America, one of the greatest countries on earth, is that way BECAUSE of several principles which we hold dear, one of them being freedom of religion.

But yea, if you thought the Dark Ages and the Crusades were humanities high point in civilization, by all means, go live in some third world country where the the standards of living are the same. Let me know how you like it ;)

Things have gotten much better in this world since people have started to wake up, and break away from the the religious institutes that have dominated mankind for so long.

The mayans gave human sacrifices to their Deities. During the height of the Catholic church's power, you would be MURDERED if you taught science or spoke about it, among hundreds of thousands of other things people WEREN'T ALLOWED TO DO.

GOD is a personal thing. You should be able to be a great person, leader, or whatever your occupation is, regardless of which God you believe in, or if you believe in one at all. It should NEVER be a prerequisite , or even a PART of politics, or the workforce, or schools,e tc.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the God if Islam is different than the God of Judaism and Christianity , why is Gabriel , an angel mentioned in both Judaism and Christianity said to be the messenger who revealed the Quran to Mohammed. This is WRITEEN in the Quran before ANYTHING ELSE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/23/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Islam is from Satan, look at it's fruit. Thanks for your thread on BHO's speech.

When the anti-Christ tries to abolish the most Holy Eucharist, try to put it together if you are anti-Catholic.

Jesus Mercy, save disbelieving hearts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22022484
United States
11/23/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I quoted the rest reply wrong:

"They sure have, actually.

anyone that hurt another human or animal for a sick twisted what the fuck ever need to be rounded up and disposed of !
Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
11/23/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am sure Obama knows the true history about Thanksgiving. Why would our God give thanks to this day?

We have been lied too again! We celebrate holidays they created yet we do not know the true stories behind the holidays.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

Why would you say and I quote "Why would our God give thanks to this day?"?
 Quoting: DaRtHbAlLeR

That quote didn't make much sense after I posted it. What was done to the Natives that lived in the US was a tragic event that I dont think God would have approved of. Obama is just doing what he is suppose to do. When you get to his level many things are happening. I have started to look at this as a big show in order to keep everyone fighting while they continue running the show. As long as people are fighting over what he says, they can continue running the script.

Peace
Amy
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Islam is from Satan, look at it's fruit. Thanks for your thread on BHO's speech.

When the anti-Christ tries to abolish the most Holy Eucharist, try to put it together if you are anti-Catholic.

Jesus Mercy, save disbelieving hearts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

Grow up.

Are we really still going to believe in the boogeyman?

OH MY GOD, MUSLIMS ARE DIFFERENT THAN ME, THEY MUST BE FROM SATAN HIMSELF!!!!

Look at the fruit of christianity. More murders have occured on this globe due to religion than ANYthing else.

God is a personal matter. God is both inside of you, and within everything. There is only ONCE source, ONE god, and yet every foolish sect or person tries to capitalize on the idea of God, as if they copyrighted God himself, and it belongs to them and them only.

I still can't believe , in this day and age, there are people that think THEIR religion is legitimate, but someone elses isn't. Oh, excuse me, YOUR religion was given to you by God, he even wrote your little bible book, apparently, right? But oh no, the muslims, they are from SATAN!!!!

LOL
DesignLov3

User ID: 27755618
United States
11/23/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS PRESIDENT AND OUR PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS IN HOW THEY VIEWED THANKSGIVING--see below for other president's addresses----

[link to www.lifesitenews.com]

November 22, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) – For the fourth year straight, President Obama has omitted any direct statement thanking God in his Thanksgiving address.

In 2009 President Obama made history when he issued the first presidential Thanksgiving proclamation that failed to directly thank God. There was an outcry, and Obama’s subsequent proclamations have made prominent mention of God.

However, as Ben Shapiro of Breitbart points out, his Thanksgiving addresses (as opposed to the proclamations), which he reads to the camera, have continued to eschew mention of God.

In his 2012 Thanksgiving address, Obama says that Thanksgiving is “a time to give thanks for each other, and for the incredible bounty we enjoy.”

“Today we give thanks for blessings that are all too rare in this world,” he continues. “The ability to spend time with the ones we love; to say what we want; to worship as we please; to know that there are brave men and women defending our freedom around the globe; and to look our children in the eye and tell them that, here in America, no dream is too big if they’re willing to work for it.”

But Shapiro observes that Obama’s address excludes mention of the person Americans traditionally give thanks to on Thanksgiving - God. In so doing, he charges, the president “has ignored the central message of the holiday.”

Quoting: telling it straight

It's called the american dream because you have to be asleep to believe it - George Carlin. This dude is anti-christ.
-Steve
Robert
User ID: 6608460
United States
11/23/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would you have been happy if he thanked Allah? Christian fanatic.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just gonna be honest with you guys. This is a conspiracy web-site, and for those of us who are SERIOUSLY interested in seeking truth......we don't sit here and make threads bashing Obama, or talk about how terrible Obama is.

If you actually did your HOMEWORK, instead of just complaining about things, you would realize that it is all a part of a PLAN. Obama is doing his part, which he was GROOMED for many, many years ago. Just like George W Bush did his part, Clinton before him, and all the rest before him.

It just shows the rest of us how ignorant you actually are, when you guys sit here and bash Obama. He is just following the script. When he is done, the next bobble head will go into office, and do HIS part to bring about the New World Order.
User ID: 27464895
United States
11/23/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Because there but for by the grace of god go I"

America brought this Upon It's Self by It's Own Choice in Removing(Allowing to be Removed} God from the Public Eye...

It is What it IS...

IamOrthodox

User ID: 20196653
United States
11/23/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just mentioning God dosn't present a religion versus state issue.........you idiot!!!!! Forcing the citizens to worship God does!
The SunKing
John16:33
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28219364
Mexico
11/23/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
So?

Big fukun deal moranicals
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just mentioning God dosn't present a religion versus state issue.........you idiot!!!!! Forcing the citizens to worship God does!
 Quoting: IamOrthodox

You are the idiot, because the whole POINT was that any President should be FREE to not HAVE to speak of God publically if he doesn't want to.

It is FAR more honorable for a politician to keep god in church, then to speak of God like Bush did, as if God told Bush to go to war in the middle east.
DesignLov3

United States
11/23/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look around you...

Is it really surprising that our President cares little about God?

America has made it's choice.
 Quoting: mikebo2

^^^ this
-Steve
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So?

Big fukun deal moranicals
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28219364

They don't get it. Know why? I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to even do about God. The reason why this thread was created, and the shills are posting on here in agreement with the OP, is once again just to find SOMETHING to bitch about Obama about.
DesignLov3

United States
11/23/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just gonna be honest with you guys. This is a conspiracy web-site, and for those of us who are SERIOUSLY interested in seeking truth......we don't sit here and make threads bashing Obama, or talk about how terrible Obama is.

If you actually did your HOMEWORK, instead of just complaining about things, you would realize that it is all a part of a PLAN. Obama is doing his part, which he was GROOMED for many, many years ago. Just like George W Bush did his part, Clinton before him, and all the rest before him.

It just shows the rest of us how ignorant you actually are, when you guys sit here and bash Obama. He is just following the script. When he is done, the next bobble head will go into office, and do HIS part to bring about the New World Order.

If there is a next person to go into office. I believe we are at the end the age of man, i.e. Biblically speaking
-Steve
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

If there is a next person to go into office. I believe we are at the end the age of man, i.e. Biblically speaking
 Quoting: DesignLov3

I don't disagree with you there.

I've studied prophecies from different cultures and religions around the globe for over a decade and a half now.....and it is SCARY how accurately almost ALL of the end times prophecies, from ALL OVER the globe, describe the times we are going through right NOW.
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
11/24/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The odds are the word 'God' will be missing from whatever money is used after the American dollar tanks. If 'in God we trust' actually worked American wouldn't be going through what she is today. Perhaps the Rothschild Klan is done using you and it is much better top break away from them than have them toss you aside. Easy as pie, load up your military machine that is already over there and go and visit all their grand estates, built solely with money coming from excessive usury fees.
Better wake up before there is no coffee to smell.
Master X

User ID: 28324265
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Probably has more to do with "multicultural political correctness" rather than anything sinister. Y'know like it's "the holidays" rather than Christmas etc. He is meant to represent the whole country and not just one religious sect, after all.
IamOrthodox

User ID: 20196653
United States
11/24/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: IamOrthodox

You are the idiot, because the whole POINT was that any President should be FREE to not HAVE to speak of God publically if he doesn't want to.

It is FAR more honorable for a politician to keep god in church, then to speak of God like Bush did, as if God told Bush to go to war in the middle east.

BOZO!........he did speak of God.......i didnt make that point anyway.......AND yes The Nams of God doesnt need to be spoken of......
The SunKing
John16:33
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28267870
United States
11/24/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank God he's an Atheist.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^^ Another person who isn't blinded by some foolish religion. Thank god.

You are right, the name of God doesn't need to be spoken from a politicans mouth.
TheCartel

User ID: 11312040
United States
11/24/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Angry, hurt, jobless, these are my feelings right now. This president, who is just a puppet for the shadow government , needs to grab his balls give Clinton and whoever else, the ducking finger , and right this country that I love, and my best friends bled for. But he won't do it.gr plays for the global finance cockslaps who run shit. For now. The only hope I see, is a citizen armed revolution. And than we can take these fuckers scalps for high treason.Bo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28227514
United States
11/24/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
the dude is a godless communist.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

he plans to put us in bondage,and before its all over with ,the ones that voted for him will reqret it

GLP