Man Slaps Wife With His PENIS...arrested

Abi ~

User ID: 25045778
United States
11/23/2012 11:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Man Slaps Wife With His PENIS...arrested
I say if you don't want your penis injured don't stick it in my face unless I really love you..and I've made it clear that I want it there.
 Quoting: Debauchery

I agree 100%
You accept the love you think you deserve~~~

Love cannot live where there is no trust~~~

Truth has no temperature~~~

Love like it's never gonna hurt~~~

Have no regrets~~~
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
11/23/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
She must have been working it...who allows a free and open penis to be so close without acknowledging it on some level?
 Quoting: Chip

A woman that's been married to a man that has regularly pulled out his dick and stuck it in her face in a piss poor attempt to romance her into a bj or entice her into sex with its sheer beauty and size. lol.

This time he just got tired of no and popped her with it.

I think what she should have done is said yes (to a bj) and then bit down on it till he cried.

My point exactly...if she was resisting anything...the last thing you want is a toothy BJ!

I don't think most men believe a woman would actually bite down..hence their boldness at plopping it out and sticking it near their mouths.

I would though..and I have.

wink
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225135
United States
11/23/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
mushroom slap
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
Report Abusive Post
wtf.... this technique usually works for me... he must be doing it wrong? its all in the hips
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28377011
United States
Report Abusive Post
Must have knocked it out of the park.

If you get it good and hard, rock solid wooden, cast iron hard and tap them on the forehead with it you can hear an echo, seriously. Try it on your woman sometime and tell them i said it was ok.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225135
United States
11/23/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
She must have been working it...who allows a free and open penis to be so close without acknowledging it on some level?

A woman that's been married to a man that has regularly pulled out his dick and stuck it in her face in a piss poor attempt to romance her into a bj or entice her into sex with its sheer beauty and size. lol.

I think what she should have done is said yes (to a bj) and then bit down on it till he cried.

My point exactly...if she was resisting anything...the last thing you want is a toothy BJ!

I don't think most men believe a woman would actually bite down..hence their boldness at plopping it out and sticking it near their mouths.

wink

and you should be hung for it, cunt

bragging about disgusting acts... shame
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

wink

Are there chewed dongs laying around your bed? Mine gets so hard you would chip your tooth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25857416
United States
11/23/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

wink

Liar! That's a death sentence, requiring cruel and unusual punishment.

dead
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28325418
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pff, another black criminal!
Abi ~

United States
11/23/2012 11:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

wink

I just sweetly tell them that, "sure, I could oblige, but I suffer from TMJ and my jaw could lock up at any minute and cause me to bite down and not release"...
then I tell them a horror story about having to go to the hospital to have them remove the penis from mouth...that pretty much does it...
no, I do not have tmj, but when you make it graphic enough, they put the penis away and leave you alone...:) course, if dude was being retarded and violent, ya, I would bite the thing off..;)

Have no regrets~~~
wisc_natureboy

User ID: 28339904
United States
11/23/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

wink

It really sucks you were in an intimate situation
with someone you had no love for.
We all breathe the same air.
.-.. --- ...- . / .- .-.. .-..
Debauchery

United States
11/23/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

wink

dead
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25857416

Not a liar.

My ex-husband was a sadistic man, abusive, he was also a big fan of forced sex..I got tired of it.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Abi ~

United States
11/24/2012 12:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Not a liar.

My ex-husband was a sadistic man, abusive, he was also a big fan of forced sex..I got tired of it.

Glad you had the smarts to get out!!!! Many women stay...;(

Have no regrets~~~
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

wink

dead

Not a liar.

Women are so fussy and picky about things they put in their mouths except for anything that resembles food. You're not tremendously fat by chance are you? If it were me i would've dipped my dinger in chip dip and you probably wouldn't have known the difference
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765527
United States
11/24/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was that penis a registered weapon?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28275653
United States
11/24/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was that penis a registered weapon?
 Quoting: Goneviral

Close. He was booked on a charge of Assault with a Friendly Weapon.
Debauchery

United States
11/24/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

wink

dead

Not a liar.

Women are so fussy and picky about things they put in their mouths except for anything that resembles food. You're not tremendously fat by chance are you? If it were me i would've dipped my dinger in chip dip and you probably wouldn't have known the difference
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28377011

Why is it that every time someone says something you don't like you resort to the "fat" comments? It would make sense if you could actually see the people you were trying to insult but online it makes no sense.

You can't come up with anything better?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28171572
Australia
11/24/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The incident occurred in July in Warren when his wife of 39 years, who was estranged from him, stayed at his place. He offered her $20 for sex, and when she refused he took out his penis and struck her with it, according to the prosecution’s version of events to which he pleaded guilty.

[link to bangordailynews.com]

DAMN, Wonder if it left a mark? What kind of slong would you need to slap someone with it?
 Quoting: TDJ

laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1404507
United States
11/24/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
His lawyer could argue it was soft and therefore no harm was intended.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28382208
United States
11/24/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

dead

Not a liar.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28377011

Why is it that every time someone says something you don't like you resort to the "fat" comments? It would make sense if you could actually see the people you were trying to insult but online it makes no sense.

You can't come up with anything better?

You probably just had some gravy and syrup on your pancakes with half a stick of butter eh? You're still hungry aren't you? I get it, your husband didnt have the mass to fill you up. If i stuck my thingy in that hole under your nose that resembles a dumpster, would it come out with syrup and pancake crumbs on it? Did your husband have low standards?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28382635
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF how big was that thing ,skull_fing
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
You could poke an eye out with that thing, then of course you could have ocular sex. I suppose she wouldnt like that either. Shheese, some women dont know what fun is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28370003
Saudi Arabia
11/24/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
My dick is so big that if they arrested me for the same thing, it would be considered assault with a deadly weapon!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
My dick is so big that if they arrested me for the same thing, it would be considered assault with a deadly weapon!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28370003

Mine's so small they would arrest me for causing convulsive laughter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27048286
Hong Kong
11/24/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well if you have erectile disfuntion i guess you are safe... but than they say take pills to make it hard than you play with it in her face and she presses charges... o god im confuxed now do you want it hard or soft....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27926246
Canada
11/24/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ha, she thinks that was offensive, and shes planning to go to Pakistan to date a man she met online...

I so want a follow up on that story.

GLP