Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,241 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 628,750
Pageviews Today: 1,018,922Threads Today: 409Posts Today: 6,815
10:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Song birds making the music of the earth. Are they God's pretty gifts to us Mr Darwin... or just dumb luck, Chuck?

DGN
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 27870140
United States
11/24/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Song birds making the music of the earth. Are they God's pretty gifts to us Mr Darwin... or just dumb luck, Chuck?
Free concerts for everyone's enjoyment;
"Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, for it comes down from the Father of the [celestial] lights, ...... Because he willed it." Ja3:16

Last Edited by DGN on 11/24/2012 12:42 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28379190
Australia
11/24/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Song birds making the music of the earth. Are they God's pretty gifts to us Mr Darwin... or just dumb luck, Chuck?
do you see dead people as well as argue with them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27317240
United States
11/24/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Song birds making the music of the earth. Are they God's pretty gifts to us Mr Darwin... or just dumb luck, Chuck?
I'm not even sure which side you're trolling for.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27317240

then just listen to the music ..... it's the language of the land

Last Edited by DGN on 11/24/2012 12:50 AM
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
11/24/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its called nature o_O
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
King Julian The Boy Prophet

User ID: 22647515
Canada
11/24/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are lap cats god's gift to lonely souls? Are dogs man's best friend? Or are they shedding nuisances and loud barkers? Man may never know.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are lap cats god's gift to lonely souls? Are dogs man's best friend? Or are they shedding nuisances and loud barkers? Man may never know.
 Quoting: King Julian The Boy Prophet

They're different kinds of buddies, but I dunno about guinea pigs...

Lemme know if ya got something on 'em.....??

Last Edited by DGN on 11/24/2012 01:03 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/24/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Free concerts for everyone's enjoyment;
"Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, for it comes down from the Father of the [celestial] lights, ...... Because he willed it." Ja3:16

Quoting: DGN

Love it! yes, I have known about the sound the earth makes for a long time but never thought about the implications!

very nice insight!

:):bump:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19623226
United States
11/24/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aren't you that same idiot from the darwin mocking thread about the painted bird earlier?

The thread where you are too stupid to understand evolution, or am I thinking about some other religious nut?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
check out the crystalline shape the sound of the sun makes:

[link to youtu.be]

and we are made up of water... some think there is a massive amount of water in the universe and that stars emit water...

some consider the ocean the blood of the earth and it is interesting to think about God the Creator speaking and all things come forth...

"in the beginning was the word"

:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aren't you that same idiot from the darwin mocking thread about the painted bird earlier?

The thread where you are too stupid to understand evolution, or am I thinking about some other religious nut?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19623226

so harsh... yu do not sound to confident, my friend, in your education system... I can understand why, but can you?

is there any institution that you really believe in? if so, please speak up so I can point out the fundamental flaw in logic and objective scientific method...

as for the poem of "evolution" do you really think it was designed to serve you and your well-being? to encourage you and others to love each other?

if you really care to see all sides of this argument, you must watch former professor of evolution Walter Veith explsin the fundamental flaws and foolishness of "evolution"... it is a mind-control poem of consciousness to divide and rule... and disconnect people from the intelligent Designer of this intelligent creation...

[link to youtu.be]

some day I may tire of posting this explanation and the brilliant Prof. Veith... not today though.. he tough me a lot and is more scientific than you might care to be...

violentoppisition

User ID: 28176860
United States
11/24/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27317240

this guy always makes the BEST case for evolution... if he were trying to prove his "religion" to be true, he should try to prove evolution.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's me all the way, speaking of NUTS, go ahead and explain how dna does not direct the assembly of cells, but 'natural selection' does it randomly, by means of NON-intelligent design.
stoned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26329012
Germany
11/27/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it really music Mr Fuckwit?
Or do humans interpret it as such.
Since humans "invented" music and invented "god" I'd say it was the latter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26329012
Germany
11/27/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

so harsh... yu do not sound to confident, my friend, in your education system... I can understand why, but can you?

is there any institution that you really believe in? if so, please speak up so I can point out the fundamental flaw in logic and objective scientific method...

as for the poem of "evolution" do you really think it was designed to serve you and your well-being? to encourage you and others to love each other?

if you really care to see all sides of this argument, you must watch former professor of evolution Walter Veith explsin the fundamental flaws and foolishness of "evolution"... it is a mind-control poem of consciousness to divide and rule... and disconnect people from the intelligent Designer of this intelligent creation...

[link to youtu.be]

some day I may tire of posting this explanation and the brilliant Prof. Veith... not today though.. he tough me a lot and is more scientific than you might care to be...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22070412

Walter Veith is a pedophile.
So you are one by association.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/27/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: King Julian The Boy Prophet

They're different kinds of buddies, but I dunno about guinea pigs...

Lemme know if ya got something on 'em.....??

They always seem so ..... disoriented.
blink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28588524
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
DGN is a deep plant liberal atheist with the mission of bringing ridicule upon Gods great church.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/27/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
DGN is a deep plant liberal atheist with the mission of bringing ridicule upon Gods great church.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28588524

What's the 'church's' defense?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28588524
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

spoken like a true deep liberal plant shill
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/28/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

spoken like a true deep liberal plant shill

Answered like a babbling.....
crazyjak

GLP