Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,185 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 548,532
Pageviews Today: 946,427Threads Today: 405Posts Today: 6,584
11:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

For those that believe in Dec 21st doom...Any contingency plans if nothing happens?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 713631
United States
11/24/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
For those that believe in Dec 21st doom...Any contingency plans if nothing happens?
For those that believe in Dec 21st doom...Any contingency plans if nothing happens? In other words, what are you planning on with life after the date?
Talkinghands

User ID: 28377489
United States
11/24/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: For those that believe in Dec 21st doom...Any contingency plans if nothing happens?
Think of the "ascenders" So many let down souls thinking they are being damned. No matter what happens or how messy things get in the future I hope no one walks onto a space ship of any nature in seek for "survival" or "the future of man".
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 713631
United States
11/24/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: For those that believe in Dec 21st doom...Any contingency plans if nothing happens?
I see a lack of replies because for those believers that do reply are implying that they are wrong by the very nature of replying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27171940
United States
11/24/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
never visit this website again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1472407
United States
11/24/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
ima gonna go to truckin' school.

but really, don't hold your breathe for one singular event to happen on that day, it's a culmination of events.
it's the end of one era and the beginning of the next.

just like the end of one day and the beginning of the next, or the end of one year and the beginning of the next. you don't necessarily think that anything special might happen tomorrow, or next year, but take it all into account over time and you'll see that things do happen. life love death.

if you look around at the world today, you can see it happening,,, how much long can things go on 'business as usual'?? how much longer can we destroy the environment? how much longer will our nuclear power plants last? how much longer can we expect to have infinite growth on a finite planet? how much longer until there is world peace? if you don't think that this is a special time, then I don't know what to tell you... just look around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28381186
Spain
11/24/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27171940

^ this
I'm done with conspiracy bullshit if nothing happens.
TheTruthNeverLies

User ID: 28381736
United States
11/24/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
ima gonna go to truckin' school.

but really, don't hold your breathe for one singular event to happen on that day, it's a culmination of events.
it's the end of one era and the beginning of the next.

just like the end of one day and the beginning of the next, or the end of one year and the beginning of the next. you don't necessarily think that anything special might happen tomorrow, or next year, but take it all into account over time and you'll see that things do happen. life love death.

if you look around at the world today, you can see it happening,,, how much long can things go on 'business as usual'?? how much longer can we destroy the environment? how much longer will our nuclear power plants last? how much longer can we expect to have infinite growth on a finite planet? how much longer until there is world peace? if you don't think that this is a special time, then I don't know what to tell you... just look around.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1472407

^^THIS^^
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

"Religion and morality are the essential pillars of civil society."

-George Washington, Father of our country & 1st President
TheTruthNeverLies

User ID: 28381736
United States
11/24/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those that believe in Dec 21st doom...Any contingency plans if nothing happens? In other words, what are you planning on with life after the date?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 713631

i wont be doing anything except go to work and do my daily routine. I see no physical evidence of anything happening. If something does happen, i think it will be a man made event to coincide with this "doom".
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

"Religion and morality are the essential pillars of civil society."

-George Washington, Father of our country & 1st President
recollector

User ID: 26964049
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Going to rob a bank.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28381812
Hungary
11/24/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Going to rob a bank.
 Quoting: recollector

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28337678
Greece
11/24/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27171940

^ this
I'm done with conspiracy bullshit if nothing happens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28381186

I WILL come back, just to troll the threads of the next doom day.

muaha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23231420
United States
11/24/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will do what jims doing for 10s.
5a

GLP