Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,104 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 718,027
Pageviews Today: 1,263,469Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,136
02:54 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Stop learning, and start thinking. Beautiful.

GodFrequency
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 26933874
United States
11/24/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Stop learning, and start thinking. Beautiful.
In your quest for information, and so called accepted knowledge, you may ask your self this question. Have you stopped thinking.

Most here on GLP are what I would call open minded. They are here, because they were searching for truths after they realized they had been raised in a lifetime of lies. I mean honestly there are so many questions that man doesn't have the answer to, yet here we are asking. What is the one true religion, is there a God?, what creates gravity, what happens to our souls, and how can we alter or change the very primitive culture in which we live based off of things like usury, warfare, and threats of violence.

I would suggest that we are probably the greatest minds on the planet, each one unique, and each of us with different strengths and weaknesses. With that said, perhaps it's time to step away from the computer screen, step away from all the noise, and step away from everything we have learned, and think.

I mean honestly as a creative artistic, and mechanically minded individual, I would much rather be thinking about physics, magnetic propulsion, art, space, longevity, telomeres, medical cures, but no, I find myself consumed with politics, racial wars, religious differences, economics, and mans innate ability to want to kill everyone.

So, I would suggest you stop being programmed, and yes even on conspiracy sites to an extent you are still being programmed, and just think. Come to some of your own conclusions, even if they are wrong. The computer is a wonderful tool, but should not become a crutch.

Last Edited by GodFrequency on 11/24/2012 12:51 AM
GodFrequency  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Stop learning, and start thinking. Beautiful.
forgot the most important part of all, the video.
Hope the moderators get a second look at this one, it would make a fairly good pin.
pray_Italy

User ID: 28381156
Italy
11/24/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf ty.... voted & pin request
Soap

User ID: 23115825
United States
11/24/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

Last Edited by Soap on 11/24/2012 09:11 AM
When you choose to stand up for truth it will make most people uneasy, because it contradicts their own wisdom and mindset, and most people do not like it when this happens. Truth will rock the boat, it will force changes, it will purge everything that is not rooted in [and founded on] truth, but it is always for good. Regardless of the opposition and short term setback that truth may suffer, and whether or not it can find someone who is willing to stand up for it, truth will ultimately win.
Jims Space Agency
User ID: 1402657
New Zealand
11/24/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Google...

"What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best."

" Jims Space Agency "

helicopter ufo56 alien7
Cutbait

User ID: 8075299
United States
11/24/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome post OP.

Time to turn the inside out,
to create culture, not consume it

Last Edited by Cutbait on 11/24/2012 09:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27900831
United States
11/24/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey - can you link to the video?

thx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28383150
Germany
11/24/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Denken tut weh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26267702
United States
11/24/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey - can you link to the video?

thx
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27900831

[link to www.youtube.com]
INK3

User ID: 27337849
United States
11/24/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
In your quest for information, and so called accepted knowledge, you may ask your self this question. Have you stopped thinking.

Most here on GLP are what I would call open minded. They are here, because they were searching for truths after they realized they had been raised in a lifetime of lies. I mean honestly there are so many questions that man doesn't have the answer to, yet here we are asking. What is the one true religion, is there a God?, what creates gravity, what happens to our souls, and how can we alter or change the very primitive culture in which we live based off of things like usury, warfare, and threats of violence.

I would suggest that we are probably the greatest minds on the planet, each one unique, and each of us with different strengths and weaknesses. With that said, perhaps it's time to step away from the computer screen, step away from all the noise, and step away from everything we have learned, and think.

I mean honestly as a creative artistic, and mechanically minded individual, I would much rather be thinking about physics, magnetic propulsion, art, space, longevity, telomeres, medical cures, but no, I find myself consumed with politics, racial wars, religious differences, economics, and mans innate ability to want to kill everyone.

So, I would suggest you stop being programmed, and yes even on conspiracy sites to an extent you are still being programmed, and just think. Come to some of your own conclusions, even if they are wrong. The computer is a wonderful tool, but should not become a crutch.

Quoting: GodFrequency

Very cool! I've bookmarked the video to watch later. Thanks!
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
11/24/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am at a loss for words... Well done.Goofy Thum
I hope besides regular folks, people with autism benefit from this. I new one person with this and could see his potential, but never new how to tap into it. Very Cool!
stars
TOMMY B

User ID: 28379383
United States
11/24/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome post. Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
11/24/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lovely!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25518340
United States
11/24/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mega-Thanks to the OP...
I really needed that!

applause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28383767
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to stop learning for the next 24 hours.

Great post OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28385242
Spain
11/24/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry to barge in but we are always learning...about our self and our discoveries. Thinking can usually lead to false observations such as optical illusions. IMO the kid is right but he's wrong to say stop learning. Maybe he meant stop learning about garbage and move on to exploring discoveries that lead to other things?
IRQ_1

User ID: 24600584
United States
11/24/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

The first few minutes sound good.

Bump for later.
Jack of all trades master of none
"shall not be infringed."
BLUE RIBBON AWARNESS FOR MENS' HEALTH
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. --ISAAC ASIMOV
I never 'Ad hominem' I don't need to.
The Constitution means everything or nothing. You can't have both.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16195416
United States
11/24/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truth is never taught. It's discovered!
Half Past Midnight

User ID: 781996
United States
11/24/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cute kid, how old is he?

And he has autism?
I would bet the majority of geniuses would be diagnosed as autistic.

Great thread, great vid. Thanks GodFrequency.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry to barge in but we are always learning...about our self and our discoveries. Thinking can usually lead to false observations such as optical illusions. IMO the kid is right but he's wrong to say stop learning. Maybe he meant stop learning about garbage and move on to exploring discoveries that lead to other things?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28385242

I think he meant in his own way, stop being programmed, stop accepting everything that others deem to be reality, and stop accepting what is accepted as truth. Sometimes you have to go all the way back to the beginning of what is accepted to realize it was society was built, or some science was built on a false, or at best shakey if not inefficient foundation.

Some examples.

The gasoline internal combustion engine, built over 100 years ago, and improved very little. Is it the best?

People asking for health care, instead of health cures, or going to a pharmaceutical trained physician to treat their illness.

Most of the mechanical wonders of our society were invented back during the 30's and 40's and now everything has become electronic solutions.

Almost nothing is studied, or understood about the bodies electrical system, or how frequency effects the human body.

We were supposed to be flying instead of driving by now, or perhaps we can jump straight to inner dimensional travel.

History has obviously proven to be a false construct, one needs only to look at the massive giant building stones in south America.

perhaps our greatest accomplishment would be to further our intellectual abilities with different natural enhancements.

Maybe we need to move past the need for governments and centralized control all together.

Our time here is too short, how do we remedy that so that knowledge is not continually flushed away.

Farming, and food production are pathetic in this nation. We grow grass instead of food, and waste underground water resources doing it.

our housing in not very effective, and very sturdy, it doesn't stand up against much of anything. It's hard to heat and cool.

We are plugged into and dependent on a grid, on others, on the collective.

We seem to be a species consumed with our genitals.

I don't know, I'm not perfect, just pick something that interested you and follow it, and expand your mind. Tear it all down to it's basics and instead of accepting what others have done, go all the way to the root and ask, how would I have started out tackling this problem.

WOuld it be the same way?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28382365
Brazil
11/24/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why fuck is this pinned?
truth 1111
User ID: 27834799
United States
11/24/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is just the beginning.

Im glad to see this, it gives me hope for our youth.

Bless his parents. What a great kid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/24/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

Funny. Like him, I was placed in special education due to my hearing disability (total loss). Gladly, my mother saw that special education was crap and pulled me out and put into regular school. A couple years later, I was in honors program. Go figure. I can relate to what this boy was trying to tell us. That's how I felt for a long time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/24/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cute kid, how old is he?

And he has autism?

Quoting: Half Past Midnight

I think we need to revisit autism. Is it really autism?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27171940
United States
11/24/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
programming is very apparant on conspiracy websites. you gotta sift thru the shit and put the correct things together to really understand.
Being Mindful

User ID: 14221488
United States
11/24/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP,

Wish I could, if I could I would go back to school and learn, but there is one thing, not very good in math, and not very good in english either.

Love to you hfbump
www.heavenletters.org
Being Mindful

User ID: 14221488
United States
11/24/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28385242

I think he meant in his own way, stop being programmed, stop accepting everything that others deem to be reality, and stop accepting what is accepted as truth. Sometimes you have to go all the way back to the beginning of what is accepted to realize it was society was built, or some science was built on a false, or at best shakey if not inefficient foundation.

Some examples.

The gasoline internal combustion engine, built over 100 years ago, and improved very little. Is it the best?

People asking for health care, instead of health cures, or going to a pharmaceutical trained physician to treat their illness.

Most of the mechanical wonders of our society were invented back during the 30's and 40's and now everything has become electronic solutions.

Almost nothing is studied, or understood about the bodies electrical system, or how frequency effects the human body.

We were supposed to be flying instead of driving by now, or perhaps we can jump straight to inner dimensional travel.

History has obviously proven to be a false construct, one needs only to look at the massive giant building stones in south America.

perhaps our greatest accomplishment would be to further our intellectual abilities with different natural enhancements.

Maybe we need to move past the need for governments and centralized control all together.

Our time here is too short, how do we remedy that so that knowledge is not continually flushed away.

Farming, and food production are pathetic in this nation. We grow grass instead of food, and waste underground water resources doing it.

our housing in not very effective, and very sturdy, it doesn't stand up against much of anything. It's hard to heat and cool.

We are plugged into and dependent on a grid, on others, on the collective.

We seem to be a species consumed with our genitals.

I don't know, I'm not perfect, just pick something that interested you and follow it, and expand your mind. Tear it all down to it's basics and instead of accepting what others have done, go all the way to the root and ask, how would I have started out tackling this problem.

WOuld it be the same way?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26933874

That is the crux of the 3d, still working on my God frequency though. hfbump
www.heavenletters.org
truth 1111
United States
11/24/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cute kid, how old is he?

And he has autism?

Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

Autism. Perhaps it was engineered to prevent kids like this from blooming.

I wouldnt doubt it, theyre bitches like that, and use dirty-cowardly tactics based on fear, all the time
truth 1111
United States
11/24/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cute kid, how old is he?

And he has autism?

Autism. Perhaps it was engineered to prevent kids like this from blooming.

I wouldnt doubt it, theyre bitches like that, and use dirty-cowardly tactics based on fear, all the time
 Quoting: truth 1111 27834799

"Motivated by fear" I should say.
ll
User ID: 24392356
Lithuania
11/24/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is other way around.

stop thinking. start learning.

stop learning. start realizing.

until even that falls away.
Horus
User ID: 19949961
Iceland
11/24/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cute kid, how old is he?

And he has autism?

"social services revisited"

revisit special schooling
and the sneering labels;
men in ivory towers,
tending the world as an ant farm.

essess;
storms your house,
all rights thrown out the window.
children taken through your front door.

your crime:
being a nobody,