Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,973 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 966,828
Pageviews Today: 1,725,435Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 13,097
07:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UK Foster Parents denied children because of political beliefs!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28380951
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
UK Foster Parents denied children because of political beliefs!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UK Foster Parents denied children because of political beliefs!
The tiptoe to an Orwellian police state continues, we'll gradually see more and more discrimination based on political views until you're being rounded up for who you support.

"A couple have had three foster children removed from their care because they belong to the UK Independence Party.

Rotherham Borough Council said the children were "not indigenous white British" and that it had concerns about UKIP's stance on immigration.

It said it had to consider the "needs of the children longer term".

The unnamed couple told the Daily Telegraph social workers had accused them of belonging to a "racist party". UKIP said it was an appalling decision."

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
JBG
User ID: 28370659
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just the typical unchallenged group think that occurs where you have institutions totally dominated by lefties - for them of course UKIP, a party that (gasp) wants to control the UK's borders is de-facto a racist organisation.

All of social services, education, media, judiciary are like this.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just the typical unchallenged group think that occurs where you have institutions totally dominated by lefties - for them of course UKIP, a party that (gasp) wants to control the UK's borders is de-facto a racist organisation.

Quoting: JBG 28370659

Unfortunately these "left wingers" are actually the most discriminatory, authoritarian people out there. They're so far away from true liberalism it's a joke.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28345474
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep, just watching this on the RT news station. So this must mean all foster parents past and future must undergo a political screening before qualifying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28345474
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

UKIP isnt a racist org, rofl

What planet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4219802
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if they have asked their employees what their political tendencies are?
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
flo11 BUMP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27667491
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
diabolical, but not surprising

what is surprising is that they think they can get away with this kind of policy for much longer

rotherham social services must be riddled with jumped up little leftie dictators. same with the police who refused to acknowledge that white girls were being targeted by pakistani men. even the police chief alluded to the girls 'asking for it'. these people hate white folk. you know, the usual shit

clearly they have no concern for the children they are supposed to be caring for. seems like many of them are in the posts they are so they can put their beliefs in to practice

keep as many kids in state care as possible and play the race card

evil fuckers
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
11/24/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Taking a stance on immigration policies is not racist. If this couple was otherwise doing a good job with the children, this seems totally wrong.

You'd think they would be glad to have good foster homes and not so critical. Seems very discriminatory. I suppose it could also apply to religion or any other personal preferences.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
diabolical, but not surprising

what is surprising is that they think they can get away with this kind of policy for much longer

rotherham social services must be riddled with jumped up little leftie dictators. same with the police who refused to acknowledge that white girls were being targeted by pakistani men. even the police chief alluded to the girls 'asking for it'. these people hate white folk. you know, the usual shit

clearly they have no concern for the children they are supposed to be caring for. seems like many of them are in the posts they are so they can put their beliefs in to practice

keep as many kids in state care as possible and play the race card

evil fuckers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27667491

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1175381
Slovakia
11/24/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
thriving business with children in UK is very disgusting. They send a whore from Social Security to survey in hospitals and when they find e.g. a pretty blond child of foreign origin, immediatelly a pack of fuckers come and take the child fromn their paretns under the guise of insuficient care. Happened to Mrs. Iveta Boorova from Slovakia, working in UK as a teacher at kindergarten. Her blond child was in hospital due to some common illness and Social Service stole her child from the hospital. The judge must have been interested in the busioness, because suspiciously swiftly the child had been ruled to foster care. Then debate was on at Brussels and UK after two other trials changed the sentence and returned the child to the mother. Ridiculously, the Social Service did not question the mother's work as kindergarten teacher. Someting is stinking a lot in the Brittish children business. And in Norway, too. Google Iveta Boorova, that woman went through hell due to arrogant crooks from Social Service.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
11/24/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Taking a stance on immigration policies is not racist. If this couple was otherwise doing a good job with the children, this seems totally wrong.

You'd think they would be glad to have good foster homes and not so critical. Seems very discriminatory. I suppose it could also apply to religion or any other personal preferences.
 Quoting: Bluebird

Not if you're a sane and rational person. Unfortunately the power hungry psychopaths in charge "think" differently. Child trafficking is huge everywhere and CPS and other analogues of it are convenient turn styles for that sort of evil.
UndercoverAlien

User ID: 28014725
Brazil
11/24/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
But I'm sure they have no restrictions to handle children to gay couples.
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
UndercoverAlien

User ID: 28014725
Brazil
11/24/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The tiptoe to an Orwellian police state continues, we'll gradually see more and more discrimination based on political views until you're being rounded up for who you support.

"A couple have had three foster children removed from their care because they belong to the UK Independence Party.

Rotherham Borough Council said the children were "not indigenous white British" and that it had concerns about UKIP's stance on immigration.

It said it had to consider the "needs of the children longer term".

The unnamed couple told the Daily Telegraph social workers had accused them of belonging to a "racist party". UKIP said it was an appalling decision."

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28380951

Judging by the huge support that the Rotherham Borough Council gives to gay agenda, I bet they don't deny children adoption to fags.

In May Rotherham hosted a unique touring display of eye-catching images of trans men and women. The inspirational and vibrant images were on display in four places during the month, giving everyone plenty of opportunity to call in and see them:

Rotherham College of Arts and Technology and the RAIN Building from 2 - 15 May
NHS Rotherham, Oak House and the Community Health Centre from 16 - 30 May

Supporting the display was useful information for people who identify as trans or who are beginning to explore their gender identity, including details of local support groups. It provided a great opportunity for Rotherham to raise awareness about gender identity and to celebrate the lives of trans people by highlighting positive images and experiences.
 Quoting: [link to www.rotherham.gov.uk]

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 11/24/2012 05:35 PM
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24279842
Canada
11/24/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

That was precisely my first thought.
SaveUSa

User ID: 20038946
United States
11/24/2012 05:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately these "left wingers" are actually the most discriminatory, authoritarian people out there. They're so far away from true liberalism it's a joke.

They're Bolshevists. Call them for what they are. And contrary to what their media wants you to believe, they only make up about 5% to 10% of the world's population.

Seems like a pretty easy fix to me.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28394749
United States
11/24/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

There was a point in history when the men of Britain would joyfully slaughter any treasonous scum that tried to overthrow their country.

Now, those men are gone, and the treasonous scum are in charge of the government.
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28405521
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

They're Bolshevists. Call them for what they are. And contrary to what their media wants you to believe, they only make up about 5% to 10% of the world's population.

Seems like a pretty easy fix to me.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

The numbers are growing though, they're leading society and conditioning the kids to their way of thinking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28386963
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
The UK has become a shithole police state filled with useless eaters.
 Quoting: Chip

That is a complement CHIP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28386963
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

That's priority on their agenda.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28384279
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, its unsafe for the kids to keep them with parents who are against their race. It would be like putting a black child with KKK members.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1493398
United States
11/24/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good for evil, evil for good in the end times.

They all rejoice to give an innocent male boy to a couple of dudes that cornhole each other, and their animals, but won't give them to decent Christians.

They will burn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17874041
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The UK has become a shithole police state filled with useless eaters.
 Quoting: Chip

Learn from the best

odance
closing eyes

User ID: 24721119
United States
11/24/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Bluebird

Yeah this^^^^^^^^^|
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
11/24/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

There was a point in history when the men of Britain would joyfully slaughter any treasonous scum that tried to overthrow their country.

Now, those men are gone, and the treasonous scum are in charge of the government.
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

men in britain? lol, surely you jest there hasn't been a man born in britain in about 70 years.

and there is not one western european shit who didn't celebrate when obama was elected and romney was defeated. the left is doing their best to marginalize everyone who has a right of center point of view and doesn't embrace everything other than traditional values. look at what the media does to us, look how easily the lefttard public education manipulates the sheeple while what they teach is reinforced by the media.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27667491
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
oi! whats with the brit-bashing? like this isnt going on in the US. i will refrain from returning the insult

the backlash on this is unanimous. people of every political persuasion are against this decision

the woman at the head of the childrens dept is from the school of common purpose, nuff said
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
11/24/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
oi! whats with the brit-bashing? like this isnt going on in the US. i will refrain from returning the insult

the backlash on this is unanimous. people of every political persuasion are against this decision

the woman at the head of the childrens dept is from the school of common purpose, nuff said

brit-bashing? i'll let you know when i am brit bashing. i am sick to death of you swooning over obama you make me puke.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27671626
United States
11/24/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
any Brit that doesn't want to be bred out is racist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17874041
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

brit-bashing? i'll let you know when i am brit bashing. i am sick to death of you swooning over obama you make me puke.
 Quoting: davvi

You voted for him, four more years!

Barrak Hussein Obama as American as applepie

flag waver
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28389467
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: davvi

So am I Davvi! It's easy for people in other countries to think Obama is the 2nd coming when they don't have to live under his policies.

Anyway ignore the British media and their worshipping of the Democrats - they're all left-wing so obviously everything Obama said was lapped up and applauded but anything Romney said was made to sound foolish.

The way the US election was covered in the UK was a joke! Don't worry my American friends, we're not all as gullible and sheeplike like the 'elite' think we are. The UK has been infiltrated by a very dangerous socialist group at all levels of government, police, institutions, media and it's getting more and more like a police state.

I'm sure you're also getting sick of the absolute bullshit and the attempts to create real dangerous divisions in your society. They ll have a secret agenda -and they couldn't give a toss about what happens to the people.

GLP