Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,693 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,705
Pageviews Today: 307,939Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,751
03:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

To summarize, the problems with women are...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28366460
Finland
11/24/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
To summarize, the problems with women are...
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."

No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28314185
United States
11/24/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: To summarize, the problems with women are...
yep, you forgot the descriptive word: Manipulative.

and selfish

and immature

and greedy

and messy

and .....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23383749
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
men
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28380907
United States
11/24/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the Truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28269986
Australia
11/24/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is a dickhead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28381590
Canada
11/24/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love any and all women.

Except the ones who snore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28297369
United States
11/24/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a very accurate description.
I'm sad to admit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19208427
United States
11/24/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
can say just about the same thing about blacks. white males are the most discriminated against race/sex.
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
11/24/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same could apply to many men.

Stereotyping is always a bad idea.

BTW, I'm more conservative than most men I know. The rest sounds kind of jelly.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 28366460
Finland
11/24/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
can say just about the same thing about blacks. white males are the most discriminated against race/sex.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19208427

White Males - the only group of people in the world who has even something to be proud of.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18006663
United States
11/24/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im female, I'm conservative AND I've been insulted by a few men for not voting for Obama. Go figure! I also work, don't wanna get fat and would never be totally dependent on a man. No matter how much we love each other.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537691
Canada
11/24/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Crazy uneducated bastards such as the posters that back the op on this thread.

No wonder the world is such a mess.

May you come back as a woman in your next 3 lives op.

s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28026860
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
But the solution is also with women.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1314606
United States
11/24/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Women you can't live with them and they can't pee standing up.banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1393919
Germany
11/24/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
8. I'm not one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537691
Canada
11/24/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1314606

Actually we can, pee standing up that is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14879132
United States
11/24/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im female, I'm conservative AND I've been insulted by a few men for not voting for Obama. Go figure! I also work, don't wanna get fat and would never be totally dependent on a man. No matter how much we love each other.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18006663

there's been a lot of hate towards women here lately. Leads me to believe that we either have someone who has serious mommy issues, or they were recently cheated on. Either way, you can't categorize people like this, not just women.

The simple truth is, you just haven't met the right women, or been surprised by them, or learned to appreciate them. You may never fully understand the error of your ways, but thankfully the generation that perpetuates these ideas will die of soon, and the world is going to be a different place when you go. I for one cannot wait. The idea that there are women who are smarter than me, more successful, and ready to own it makes me excited. It's sexy, when a woman goes for it despite assholes with these kinds of opinions..
Mandevilla

User ID: 9718093
United States
11/24/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."

No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28366460

1. I don't understand the type of emotional female you're talking about or overly emotional people in general.

2. I don't vote because I don't believe real non-agenda voting exists.

3. I'm at the age where I'm neutral about sex and I do not need a "pill"--nature takes it's course.
When I was younger and even now, men made/make me angry with advances so, no, I never used sex to get what I wanted. In fact, I was more likely to just quit the job.

4. I'm not litigious in the least. It would take something huge for me to consider suing anyone.

5. I've been in management and owned small businesses for 20 years or so and an employee is an employee. They never had to do anything I didn't do plus I did all the things they couldn't do.

6. I stayed at home with the children for 10 years. After they started school, I saw no point and was going stir crazy. Through the years, I've taken time off to be a housewife and tend to family matters, but don't want to stay home full time.
This used to make me feel bad, but every one of us is wired differently so we all need to decide for ourselves.

7. Years ago, I refused child support because I knew he couldn't afford it. All I asked was that he pitch in when he could and spend time with his son. He did neither, but everything is fine.
Didn't want him or his money.
And I happen to believe the whole child support thing needs to be reworked. It's ridiculously unfair to the dads.
Also--forget about the deadbeat dads AND moms. By "deadbeat", I mean those who could pay, but won't. They're not worth the fight.
As for the ones who really don't have the money--quit wasting your time on lost causes and get on with your life.

Last Edited by Mandevilla on 11/24/2012 09:40 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26951005
United States
11/24/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
What laws are these?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28383150
Germany
11/24/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Diese 'Probleme' sind reine Einbildung.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12948908
United States
11/24/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
jayadeva

User ID: 23167783
Malta
11/24/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do not know whether its good or bad,,, (certainly good for them. but from my experience with woman . the thing i HATE MOST is that they are so Manipulative. Probably aquiring that through evolution to cope. but now turned into their deadliest weapon. They always seem to be scheeming somtehing up and manipulating everyone to reach their goal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26951005
United States
11/24/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
That we have to pay more for hair cuts, even if our hair is short or we get a man's haircut?

That we pay more for dry cleaning because the machines are only made for men's shirt although more women's shirts are dry cleaned?

That most of us pay more for auto repair because they think they can just get away with screwing us?

That we almost always get custody of the kids but only make on average 75 cents on the dollar of what a man makes?

That we usually get screwed over on home repairs and construction costs just because they can get away with it?

That we can't get truly shit faced with other people because if we don't have a true friend watching over us we can easily be raped by morning?

That if we join the military and are cute rape is a certainty?

That republicans lately sound as though they are Muslims when it comes to women?

That if republicans get their way and make abortion illegal, that in 31 states there are laws on the books where the rapist can sue for custody and manage to interject themselves into our lives for ever?

There are many more, these are just off the top of my head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16720032
United States
11/24/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hehe, you copied my post from the other thread to start this one.

To the women who disagree, as I said on the other thread, this is a generalization of women - it won't apply to every single women, but yes, it does tend to apply to you.

All you have to do is look at exit polls to see that you put Obama into office - and you did it because he promised you "free" birth control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15959186
Canada
11/24/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I could think of was the problems with men are that they only notice the lazy incompetent women who use sex to get what they want, instead of the other women who are honest and work hard... and then I'm demonized because they don't even notice I'm here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28256524
United States
11/24/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
STOP BOTHERING WOMEN OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 536600
United States
11/24/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well...

First, I'm a man, and have researched the topic of what causes people to vote in certain ways and hold various (U.S.) political leanings.

Second, a lot of what was generalized is actually wrong.

1. Liberals don't vote emotionally. Yes, they are more compassionate, but they tend to have better logical reasons for what they are doing than conservatives, who Do vote emotionally.

*Normally based on fear and fear responses.

2. Voting for "entitlements" if they are going to affect yo or your surroundings is actually the logical choice. However most female voters that choose liberal ideals actually are voting based on other issues. The main one seems to be personal freedom, which they feel conservatives wish to take away from them.

I.E. Abortion rights.

3. Unknown, but possible in some cases.

4. I have to agree that my personal experience has been that females sue more readily then males in the workplace over intangible things. The reason for this isn't totally clear. It could be that they are wronged more often, or that they feel that they deserve extra protection. Or it could simply be the perception, in their own minds, that they have a good change of winning and will be given aid in doing so.

5.I have not seen this overly and have a lot of female bosses. They suck as much as the men, but don't always fall on one side of the coin that way, any more than men do.

6. And most people do if they win the lotto. That isn't really a woman thing, as much as a thing many would do.

7. They divorce because they feel unhappy. If they married the cash cow and can stand him, they'll likely stay. Why do people feel unsatisfied? That can range over a whole hosts of issues, including depression, delusion thought patterns to simply not being in the situation you imagined when things first started.

Think of it this way, why take half, when you can have it all?

So, in summary, most of what you said seems to be incorrect.

I can back much of this up, such as the first two things up there. Let me know if you want a greater explanation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 536600
United States
11/24/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I could think of was the problems with men are that they only notice the lazy incompetent women who use sex to get what they want, instead of the other women who are honest and work hard... and then I'm demonized because they don't even notice I'm here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15959186

I'm noticing you.

Hello.

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15959186
Canada
11/24/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15959186

I'm noticing you.

Hello.

:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 536600

Aw thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16720032
United States
11/25/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well...

First, I'm a man, and have researched the topic of what causes people to vote in certain ways and hold various (U.S.) political leanings.

Second, a lot of what was generalized is actually wrong.

1. Liberals don't vote emotionally. Yes, they are more compassionate, but they tend to have better logical reasons for what they are doing than conservatives, who Do vote emotionally.

*Normally based on fear and fear responses.

2. Voting for "entitlements" if they are going to affect yo or your surroundings is actually the logical choice. However most female voters that choose liberal ideals actually are voting based on other issues. The main one seems to be personal freedom, which they feel conservatives wish to take away from them.

I.E. Abortion rights.

3. Unknown, but possible in some cases.

4. I have to agree that my personal experience has been that females sue more readily then males in the workplace over intangible things. The reason for this isn't totally clear. It could be that they are wronged more often, or that they feel that they deserve extra protection. Or it could simply be the perception, in their own minds, that they have a good change of winning and will be given aid in doing so.

5.I have not seen this overly and have a lot of female bosses. They suck as much as the men, but don't always fall on one side of the coin that way, any more than men do.

6. And most people do if they win the lotto. That isn't really a woman thing, as much as a thing many would do.

7. They divorce because they feel unhappy. If they married the cash cow and can stand him, they'll likely stay. Why do people feel unsatisfied? That can range over a whole hosts of issues, including depression, delusion thought patterns to simply not being in the situation you imagined when things first started.

Think of it this way, why take half, when you can have it all?

So, in summary, most of what you said seems to be incorrect.

I can back much of this up, such as the first two things up there. Let me know if you want a greater explanation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 536600

1. Incorrect. Liberals are ridiculously emotional when voting and highly illogical as well. For example, they consistently vote to create unsustainable entitlement programs that will drain society until it collapses - look at our debt - it is all from liberal programs.

2. No, voting for entitlements is illogical because it is short-sighted and demonstrates ignorance of economics. They may appear to be good if you are too stupid to recognize the harm they cause via taxation, inflation, crowding out, etc.

3. Unknown? Are you freaking kidding me?

4. It is because women have been trained to feel like they are entitled victims. The law is their weapon. It doesn't have to be just.

5. I've seen it myself numerous times.

6. Most men don't quit their jobs when they get married or hook up. They expect to take care of themselves.

7. Some do, but many divorce because they think they "deserve" better. They have childish fantasies about what their lives should be like and if that involves sucking off an ex-husband's hard work in order to try and fulfill that stupid fantasy then they'll do it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16292976
Australia
11/25/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1314606

Actually we can, pee standing up that is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537691

Yeah..but thats only if ya giving a golden shower where overspray is mandatory.

5a

GLP