Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,442 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 389,253
Pageviews Today: 625,293Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 3,137
06:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/24/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)
Yup. This is the conclusion I have come to...

for the true GLP effect, I will continue to throw in Time Travelers: all agree Christ existed and served a very profound purpose.

Montauk Program was actually destroyed by Duncan Cameron after he had contact with Christ and his blood... came back ca changed person and convinced Preston Nichols to destroy the program...

:)

Some more good proofs on the nature of this thread:

0.5) *Age of Deceit (FULL) Fallen Angels and the New World Order

a) “The ufo phenomenon represents a manifestation of a reality that transcends our current understanding of physics... The ufos are physical manifestations that cannot be understood apart from their psychic and symbolic reality. What we see in effect here is not an alien invasion. It is a control system which acts on humans and uses humans.”
--Dr. Jaques Vallee, researcher

0.55) John Mack, M.D. - Harvard professor, ufo/abduction researcher

1)John Todd--

[link to www.youtube.com]

a) former high-level witch and illuminati and converted Druid Priest. Says that they run the show, especially drug trafic, and have more money than they know what to do with.
b) they will destroy economy or any company whenever it suits the objective--money no option. Rothchilds at top communing direct w lucifer.
c) Salem witch trials was actually one group of witches getting rid of another and Christians who were meeting to pray--Christians who pray obstruct the ability of witches to conjure and manipulate demons (see #2 below)
d) we can deduce that the persecution of cathars and the inquisitions and other witch burning pandemics may have had similar roots
e) ufos are demonic (even U.S. govt. w craft it could be argued, are simply occultists working wittingly or not to bring in “end times.”
f) interesting that William Bramley found historic ufo sightings before every major outbreak of the plague in middle ages AND hovering above the vatican.
He also says he used to pay off most of the large churches under his jurisdiction.

2)Lucifer's Children

a) former Vietnam vet--compelling story about how satanists work, why they really don't like Christ followers and why he converted to Christ.

3) "former satanist shows everyday occultism"

a) another former satanist, he claims he was recruited to be a high priest with special abilities from a young age
b) lots of interesting aspects to above points
c) very "regular" type of guy--seems sincere.

4) The UFO phenomenon explained by MUFON researcher Joseph Jordan who claims that calling on Christ to alleviate the abduction phenomenon not only works, but is being covered up. Over 400 cases of this to date!

a)The family showcased at the end have been repeatedly mentioned on A&E Channel without ever mentioning that they are now healed of the abusive abduction phenomenon that plagued them.

b) It seems likely that there are many ways we can open ourselves up to demonic energies, especially when we do not follow rules of the bible or know about the occult knowledge. The latter is not fool-proof as the wisest man in the bible, Solomon, fell prey to his own hubris and the tales of former satanists and witches, etc are quite telling and similar: Jesus Christ is the only way out.

c) the ways to open ourselves up to demonic are all consciousness-based, ultimately, but include films, tv, music, mind-altering substances (I say this as a person who loves herb, but have stopped smoking), etc... Herb is probably a medicine that even Terrance McKenna said was abused by most and should only be used once a week, ideally.

[link to vimeo.com]

d) some of the top researchers such as Jaque Vallee and J Allen Hyneck were convinced the phenomenon was demonic/other dimensional...

5) "former illuminati" generally and Mark Cleminson specifically... [link to www.youtube.com] v=h63iNa0BcrQ

a) He was born into an illuminati family, was schooled by jesuits in special schools in Nepal and learned to meditate (open self to demonic energy), levitate and gain psychic abilities the illuminati and IBM specifically were planning to use him for bringing in the NWO and “end times.”
b) His story is very interesting, mirrors former satanists and exposes the New Age religions.
c) Again, Jesus Christ the only way out and he literally had to confront death when the order tried to get him back.
d) Great example of the spiritual rules that really exist and run things here.

6) Roger Morneau--1946 he got into Supernatural secret society... great guy, amazing story! [link to www.youtube.com]

a) Maybe one of the best “former secret societies” stories and probably the oldest on video record.
b) He got involved in 1946 and had many supernatural experiences
they used fear to compel members to “initiate”
c) He gives great back-story to the luciferian plan and how old it really is.
d) more insight into New Age religion being a luciferian trap.
e) Explains the three basic classes of “fallen angels” and how they confuse and manipulate us.
f) escaped certain death through Jesus Christ.
g) Perhaps the biggest deception is that people no longer believe in the supernatural or the likelihood of satan and dark principalities... the real x-files.

7) Recent BBC documentary on new evidence for the Shroud of Turin. [link to www.youtube.com] v=dr9_v5A4a2w

a) there are a few good docs on this now worth seeing and questioning, especially now that they admit the carbon dating was shite.
b) other researchers have uncovered that even the men involved in the original test were biased against the Shroud.
c) One of the men involved was found to have requested cloth from middle ages similar to the Shroud.
d) The other forensics on this are amazing and entertaining.

8) Carolyn Hamlett is a survivor from generational Illuminist bloodlines,

a) born w special abilities
b) worked w "ascended masters" who she names
c. says it's all a luciferian deception

“spared and delivered from its hold on her mind and life by her faith in God. Carolyn is a former "multi-generational server" in the Illuminati. She provides further evidence that humanity is the victim of a long-term satanic conspiracy that is entering its final stage. "I have known "The Plan" since I was a small child and have seen it carried out just as I was told it would be....It has been a very slow process to get people to the point where common sense is not so common."
She joins the ranks of Svali, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor and other whistleblowers exposing the mind control and unspeakable tortures being forced upon children and civilians by the military on behalf of the goals of Luciferian World Government.
As a person of high rank in "The Organization," Carolyn has seen and experienced Satanic horrors, and knows many details of "The Plan" to bring on the Antichrist and the NWO that she has been divulging in television and radio broadcasts and in her own writings”
Audio Interview

[link to www.theedgeam.com] interviews/Carolyn_Hamlett_08. 25.12.mp3

9) Chris Everard on the occult use of hallucinogens to access demonic energy:
[link to www.youtube.com] v=Chjz0lRAyFI&feature=related

a) Explains why and how hallucinogens are used by sorcerers who really run things, to access and manipulate demonic energy.
b) John Dee was the original 007--I thought this was cool!
c) All his vids are worth a look, though he has no apparent take on Jesus Christ.

10) Johanna Michaelsen - someone who was heavily involved in working with shamanism and being a medium also has an interesting story...

a) was born with special abilities
b) was being groomed to take over position with famous shamanic healer in mexico
c) took part in many amazing healing sessions performing brain surgeries and other amazing feats
d) concluded that it was demonic energy healing people (see Roger Morneau for how this is possible)
e) was even fooled by false Christ (see Carolyn Hamlett) and finally determined the only way for someone like her to eliminate the demonic was to study and follow rules layed out in Bible.

11) Dave Hunt has some interesting research on the origins of the push for yoga, new agism, etc... the history of yoga I thought interesting that it was developed to tune the body to communicate with other-dimensional hindu "gods" aka demons, again...

13) Randall Baer's extensive New Age experience echos the same again:

[link to www.youtube.com] v=QDvZUq4uBL8

14) The Net - The Unabomber. LSD and the Internet

a) the connections a German documentary make on how the decision to permeate our culture with hallucinogens, from the highest levels of TPTB, especially from scientific and arts culture.
b) unabomber to this day denies making bombs
c) unabomber took part in mind-control program at Harvard.
d) The interviews of famous intellectuals and artists who helped usher in the internet and the enslaving technocracy are funny and surprising.
e) shows that reality is what we make it, literally
f) God gives us a free-will and right now that is being manipulated by evil forces towards “end times.”

[link to www.youtube.com] v=doQAwLb-DEE

15) Jesuit Sorcerer history: [link to be] foreitsnews.com/alternative/2012/09/hidden-truth-jesuit-vatic​an-connection-to-the-unfolding-2012-new-world-order-agenda-2-​2469282.html

a) Appears to be well-researched article on the pervasive control of the jesuit order and how the only force that has been successful against these dark sorcerers is Protestant, real Christ believers, with a Bible and a gun.
b) Personally, it seems to be too late for a gun, though I am not in any way for gun control, but people might be better served just with Jesus Christ and a Bible given the modern weapons available to tptb now.
c) Youtube for more on this: Ex Jesuit Alberto Rivera and others Speak on Jesuit infiltration
d) the above, plus John Todd, Jordan Maxwell, Carolyn Hamlett, etc, all say churches given bad rap (Jordan says Churches are corrupted) by infiltration and other than Jordan they are saying this is by design to lead people away from spiritual power of Jesus Christ.

16) Professor Walter Veith on Supernatural and Evolution v. Creationism

a) Start with his testimony--supernatural conflict brings on new understanding...
b) see all his well-documented lectures on Evolution and how the vatican has an agenda to make Sunday the official NWO religious day of worship, soon to be mandated.

17) Ken Peters - Visions for End Times

a) buckle your seat belts for this one
b) very prophetic--not sure what it means.
c) hope it doesn't happen--we are responsible.

18) All of the Youtube vids from The Prophesy Club are very telling and thorough. The Jesus Christ followers seem to me to be the most well-researched, radical and sincere of all the info on the net.

19) Music Industry and Hollywood as satanic

a) aside from John Todd, we have a clear pattern on youtube of satanisms pervasive influence, the worst for me being clear signs that Bob Dylan and John Lennon sold their souls for fame. (see 60 minutes interview w Bob Dylan sold soul)

b) This rabbit hole sadly covers most of the industry and artists I used to love
I still listen to and watch certain art forms, but it is clear there is a problem and I now prefer classical music. :)

20) Caryl Matrisciana- Spiritual Warfare

a) Grew up in India
b) Deception through new terms and “new-think” that seem reasonable
c) all cultures around the world based on the reality of the supernatural
d) Aum as the void out of which the word of God created;
altruistic love of Jesus Christ different from other religions in India, specifically, where religion, more than in West, serve as a means of oppression of truth and spirit; caste system.
Jesus to rule in Jerusalem - reason for its importance globally.
Eastern arts, yoga-->”giving up your mind-->designed to waken the snake/commune w demon energy--> self-oriented. “Yolk with braman energy.”
Anyone who does not agree with New Age/NWO?UN/satanic religion will be rounded up as part of the problem.
The New Age science is designed to prove “we are all one” so that the part of us that is perceived as bad can be rounded up into FEMA camps.

nytimes on Yoga and philandering (more ego)
[link to www.nytimes.com]

21) short clip--CSPAN, ufos & a false flag future--Rep. John Haller, PA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1880593
United States
11/24/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)
who is john lear and what did he say?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
who is john lear and what did he say?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1880593

John Lear, the legend, the maverick, the son of brilliance... :)

bearer of good cheer and intentions... lost in the sleep of Lou Baldin and the "alien" explanation for all of creation... or at least, for humanity and its supposed development...

Youtube is your friend... I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
For all who deny Christ I would ask you to name any institution that is not corrupt or compromised...

I can think of none of great import...

So if you believe in "evolution" you might want to consider why our supposed education system would be so helpful as to tell you how you came to be?

Is it a theory that encourages love for your fellow human? For the intelligent Designer of this intelligent design you are a part of?

Or might it rather be a clever poem of consciousness designed to distract you from loving God and your brothers and sisters here?

Might it not be a perfect poem of "divide and conquer?"

See professor Veith above for more on this, but question everything and question again... circle round until it becomes obvious that there is a Creator and most of what we "know" is false, under spiritual laws our consciousness is controlled and contrived...

the good news is, there appear to be laws... and once you find them you can live as freely as you like... not secretly or fearfully, competing to control and manipulate and harm others, but openly and fearlessly, aware that you can enjoy this reality as easily as you can move on to the next... and be thankful to God all the while... beauty is free here... as are all of the best things... it is for us to appreciate it and be grateful for the gift of life and consciousness God has given us...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28150173
United States
11/24/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
the credo he preaches is nothing more than biblical Christianity.

so he's an unknowing fan. cheer
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/24/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
there was a recent mile long thread on this. I haven't figured what John L said about christ. So I can't judge it, but what the fuck is that about contact with his blood crap in your post?

And Lucifer has not been on the planet since removed 2000 years ago, so what the fuck is that one? We do have satanists but it ain't lucifer they are hooked with.

And what the fuck is the comment about that meditation opens one to demonic energy, really?

Jesus is not going to rule in Jerusalem either. That place will go into the ground when the magnetic reversal occurs and if not then, during the axis shift.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why the Creator created you:

"...for I have created him (man) for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him."

Isaiah 43:6-7

i thought that was cool... the God of the universe created us for His glory... not as some kind of experiment, as the "alien" take describes, or slaves or to "understand God better"... but sort of like why try to accomplish any great endeavor... because He can and it glorifies...

it becomes quite a responsibility, to glorify God, THE Creator...

how does God say to do this?

To love each other... this is how we will be judged: how we treat each other...

even Christ washes the feet of his disciples, saying "no man is greater than his master" as explanation for the example he is setting...

who washes anyone's feet these days? It is just the opposite... inspired by false poems like "evolution"

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Funny Dream about the Sink Hole

I was at an avant guard musical play with my wife and Obama.

The musical was an affluent Upper West Side lower-level apt. complex that had sunk into a sinkhole in the basement.

The actors were all in their beds or on furniture, floating around. There were two overweight gay dudes who were side-by-side in large twin beds, sort of tilted up--they were the comic relief kind of like in the muppet show used to have the two grumpy old men in the balcony.

Then there was a man on a paddle board playing the cello.

The stage was sunken in places making the action a bit difficult to see, but we could see in our mind's eye or by projecting ourselves out of body...

at one point Obama went over to see physically and thought about going in and becoming part of the play...

he thought better of it and when he sat down I joked that it would be interesting to have him show up, as if he were in character...

there were many renters who looked like Broadway actors and actresses... floating around... singing and engaging in dialog...

in my dream there was some kind of competition between two stage houses to "capitalize" on the idea of a sink hole. The staging and production of the one I was seeing was done by the best in the business, but I did not get any names and I don't actually know avant theater very well...

but it was beautifully done and would make for an interesting play/musical...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
there was a recent mile long thread on this. I haven't figured what John L said about christ. So I can't judge it, but what the fuck is that about contact with his blood crap in your post?

And Lucifer has not been on the planet since removed 2000 years ago, so what the fuck is that one? We do have satanists but it ain't lucifer they are hooked with.

And what the fuck is the comment about that meditation opens one to demonic energy, really?

Jesus is not going to rule in Jerusalem either. That place will go into the ground when the magnetic reversal occurs and if not then, during the axis shift.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

I realize that you may think that using lower vibe words like 'fuck' gets your point across more powerfully and gets you taken more seriously, but for me it has the opposite effect...

when considering these topics I would rather you not curse...

the rest has been explained... thanks for the visit though...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9094168
United Kingdom
11/25/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
cant be arsed to read all that. can you say it again in one paragraph?

ta
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been meaning to write about dinosaurs, since this seems like a topic that throws off many people.

Firstly, once you have done enough research it becomes abundantly clear that the current paradigm is held together by lies, mis-truths and partial truths... this is a fact of life: there are people who will lie for money, fame or power... you tend to see less of this among the Christ-centered people who research, perhaps because they are well-aware that there will be less gain going against the grain of popular culture, but they are not infallible either, simply less so by greater degrees...

First, with dinosaurs we should consider that Carbon Dating has been proven to have serious flaws. It is not conclusive science... it is just a line in the poem of lies we call education and knowledge as it is popularly purveyed, as best I can tell...

Science loves to be unscientific, probably for grants, tenure and publication reasons... this too is another fact of life.

Science likes to use circular logics and straw man arguments.

A good example of circular logics is to analyze a layer of rock, determine indiscriminately or with some theory, often based on dubious assumptions or partial truths, how old that particular layer is, and then use that as the basis for how old all the other layers are.

There are numerous accounts of scientists/archeologists losing their careers because they stumble upon some inconvenient knowledge... and the carbon dating ceases to make sense or something is seriously flawed... it is easier to stop giving that scientist grants or publications than to invent new paradigms... usually the offended scientist will simply crumple, not understanding what is happening to them and/or believing that the system is simply political... they never seem to be aware of the more massive implications than even the fact that their work would change a particular scientific paradigm...

the whole poem of science is built one brick upon another and is managed accordingly...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dinos

Another interesting aspect of the dinosaur topic are the vast number of rocks carved with drawings of them, found in caves in S. America...

they were found in caves and appear quite detailed.

Some of them may be fakes and sold to tourists, but the hundreds of them in collections? not likely.

these stones depict men and dinosaurs cohabiting together...

an interesting thing about reptiles is that they can live for a long long time and just keep getting bigger and bigger... they do not appear to have the same restrictions mammals have... hence massive crocodiles, anaconda snakes, tortoises, etc...

so it seems possible that in pre-flood times these animals could have had the conditions within which they grew quite large...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/25/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here ya go OP, this is what happened to the dinosaurs

Thread: But, What About The Dinosaurs?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dinos

As well, there is ample evidence to suggest that animals with large teeth are not necessarily meat eaters...

grizzly bears are primarily vegetarian, certain primates, Panda bears are exclusively bamboo eaters, etc...

large teeth may be useful for some things (coconuts?) and for mating purposes... but the bible seems to say that before the "fall" every living creature including us, were vegetarians... I bet we ate a lot of hemp :)

Dinosaurs could very well all have been vegetarian and been quite safe to be around, provided they were given enough to eat...

after the fall their appears to have been a devolvement, as it became more difficult to live here and meat eating became more prevalent as a consequence...

how could God have done such a thing? when we free willed ourselves into sin, the balance shifted and catalysts became necessary aspects of the new consciousness... the giants, who came later, were by all accounts brutal wretched creatures who would never seek the divine and God was forced to remove them completely...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Thanks Lisa! I just wanted to put this out there from what I have learned--having your thread linked here helps, for those who are still digging on this...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Lisa! I just wanted to put this out there from what I have learned--having your thread linked here helps, for those who are still digging on this...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22070412

Putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Of course, all these things will be revealed to us when Jesus returns. Then we will really know how it all came to be.

Great thread!

hf
Frater

User ID: 28363777
United States
11/25/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yup. This is the conclusion I have come to...

for the true GLP effect, I will continue to throw in Time Travelers: all agree Christ existed and served a very profound purpose.

Montauk Program was actually destroyed by Duncan Cameron after he had contact with Christ and his blood... came back ca changed person and convinced Preston Nichols to destroy the program...

Some more good proofs on the nature of this thread:

0.5) *Age of Deceit (FULL) Fallen Angels and the New World Order

a) “The ufo phenomenon represents a manifestation of a reality that transcends our current understanding of physics... The ufos are physical manifestations that cannot be understood apart from their psychic and symbolic reality. What we see in effect here is not an alien invasion. It is a control system which acts on humans and uses humans.”
--Dr. Jaques Vallee, researcher

0.55) John Mack, M.D. - Harvard professor, ufo/abduction researcher

1)John Todd--

a) former high-level witch and illuminati and converted Druid Priest. Says that they run the show, especially drug trafic, and have more money than they know what to do with.
b) they will destroy economy or any company whenever it suits the objective--money no option. Rothchilds at top communing direct w lucifer.
c) Salem witch trials was actually one group of witches getting rid of another and Christians who were meeting to pray--Christians who pray obstruct the ability of witches to conjure and manipulate demons (see #2 below)
d) we can deduce that the persecution of cathars and the inquisitions and other witch burning pandemics may have had similar roots
e) ufos are demonic (even U.S. govt. w craft it could be argued, are simply occultists working wittingly or not to bring in “end times.”
f) interesting that William Bramley found historic ufo sightings before every major outbreak of the plague in middle ages AND hovering above the vatican.
He also says he used to pay off most of the large churches under his jurisdiction.

2)Lucifer's Children

a) former Vietnam vet--compelling story about how satanists work, why they really don't like Christ followers and why he converted to Christ.

3) "former satanist shows everyday occultism"

a) another former satanist, he claims he was recruited to be a high priest with special abilities from a young age
b) lots of interesting aspects to above points
c) very "regular" type of guy--seems sincere.

4) The UFO phenomenon explained by MUFON researcher Joseph Jordan who claims that calling on Christ to alleviate the abduction phenomenon not only works, but is being covered up. Over 400 cases of this to date!

a)The family showcased at the end have been repeatedly mentioned on A&E Channel without ever mentioning that they are now healed of the abusive abduction phenomenon that plagued them.

b) It seems likely that there are many ways we can open ourselves up to demonic energies, especially when we do not follow rules of the bible or know about the occult knowledge. The latter is not fool-proof as the wisest man in the bible, Solomon, fell prey to his own hubris and the tales of former satanists and witches, etc are quite telling and similar: Jesus Christ is the only way out.

c) the ways to open ourselves up to demonic are all consciousness-based, ultimately, but include films, tv, music, mind-altering substances (I say this as a person who loves herb, but have stopped smoking), etc... Herb is probably a medicine that even Terrance McKenna said was abused by most and should only be used once a week, ideally.

[link to vimeo.com]

d) some of the top researchers such as Jaque Vallee and J Allen Hyneck were convinced the phenomenon was demonic/other dimensional...

5) "former illuminati" generally and Mark Cleminson specifically... [link to www.youtube.com] v=h63iNa0BcrQ

a) He was born into an illuminati family, was schooled by jesuits in special schools in Nepal and learned to meditate (open self to demonic energy), levitate and gain psychic abilities the illuminati and IBM specifically were planning to use him for bringing in the NWO and “end times.”
b) His story is very interesting, mirrors former satanists and exposes the New Age religions.
c) Again, Jesus Christ the only way out and he literally had to confront death when the order tried to get him back.
d) Great example of the spiritual rules that really exist and run things here.

6) Roger Morneau--1946 he got into Supernatural secret society... great guy, amazing story! [link to www.youtube.com]

a) Maybe one of the best “former secret societies” stories and probably the oldest on video record.
b) He got involved in 1946 and had many supernatural experiences
they used fear to compel members to “initiate”
c) He gives great back-story to the luciferian plan and how old it really is.
d) more insight into New Age religion being a luciferian trap.
e) Explains the three basic classes of “fallen angels” and how they confuse and manipulate us.
f) escaped certain death through Jesus Christ.
g) Perhaps the biggest deception is that people no longer believe in the supernatural or the likelihood of satan and dark principalities... the real x-files.

7) Recent BBC documentary on new evidence for the Shroud of Turin. [link to www.youtube.com] v=dr9_v5A4a2w

a) there are a few good docs on this now worth seeing and questioning, especially now that they admit the carbon dating was shite.
b) other researchers have uncovered that even the men involved in the original test were biased against the Shroud.
c) One of the men involved was found to have requested cloth from middle ages similar to the Shroud.
d) The other forensics on this are amazing and entertaining.

8) Carolyn Hamlett is a survivor from generational Illuminist bloodlines,

a) born w special abilities
b) worked w "ascended masters" who she names
c. says it's all a luciferian deception

“spared and delivered from its hold on her mind and life by her faith in God. Carolyn is a former "multi-generational server" in the Illuminati. She provides further evidence that humanity is the victim of a long-term satanic conspiracy that is entering its final stage. "I have known "The Plan" since I was a small child and have seen it carried out just as I was told it would be....It has been a very slow process to get people to the point where common sense is not so common."
She joins the ranks of Svali, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor and other whistleblowers exposing the mind control and unspeakable tortures being forced upon children and civilians by the military on behalf of the goals of Luciferian World Government.
As a person of high rank in "The Organization," Carolyn has seen and experienced Satanic horrors, and knows many details of "The Plan" to bring on the Antichrist and the NWO that she has been divulging in television and radio broadcasts and in her own writings”
Audio Interview

[link to www.theedgeam.com] interviews/Carolyn_Hamlett_08. 25.12.mp3

9) Chris Everard on the occult use of hallucinogens to access demonic energy:
[link to www.youtube.com] v=Chjz0lRAyFI&feature=related

a) Explains why and how hallucinogens are used by sorcerers who really run things, to access and manipulate demonic energy.
b) John Dee was the original 007--I thought this was cool!
c) All his vids are worth a look, though he has no apparent take on Jesus Christ.

10) Johanna Michaelsen - someone who was heavily involved in working with shamanism and being a medium also has an interesting story...

a) was born with special abilities
b) was being groomed to take over position with famous shamanic healer in mexico
c) took part in many amazing healing sessions performing brain surgeries and other amazing feats
d) concluded that it was demonic energy healing people (see Roger Morneau for how this is possible)
e) was even fooled by false Christ (see Carolyn Hamlett) and finally determined the only way for someone like her to eliminate the demonic was to study and follow rules layed out in Bible.

11) Dave Hunt has some interesting research on the origins of the push for yoga, new agism, etc... the history of yoga I thought interesting that it was developed to tune the body to communicate with other-dimensional hindu "gods" aka demons, again...

13) Randall Baer's extensive New Age experience echos the same again:

[link to www.youtube.com] v=QDvZUq4uBL8

14) The Net - The Unabomber. LSD and the Internet

a) the connections a German documentary make on how the decision to permeate our culture with hallucinogens, from the highest levels of TPTB, especially from scientific and arts culture.
b) unabomber to this day denies making bombs
c) unabomber took part in mind-control program at Harvard.
d) The interviews of famous intellectuals and artists who helped usher in the internet and the enslaving technocracy are funny and surprising.
e) shows that reality is what we make it, literally
f) God gives us a free-will and right now that is being manipulated by evil forces towards “end times.”

[link to www.youtube.com] v=doQAwLb-DEE

15) Jesuit Sorcerer history: [link to be] foreitsnews.com/alternative/2012/09/hidden-truth-jesuit-vatic​an-connection-to-the-unfolding-2012-new-world-order-agenda-2-​2469282.html

a) Appears to be well-researched article on the pervasive control of the jesuit order and how the only force that has been successful against these dark sorcerers is Protestant, real Christ believers, with a Bible and a gun.
b) Personally, it seems to be too late for a gun, though I am not in any way for gun control, but people might be better served just with Jesus Christ and a Bible given the modern weapons available to tptb now.
c) Youtube for more on this: Ex Jesuit Alberto Rivera and others Speak on Jesuit infiltration
d) the above, plus John Todd, Jordan Maxwell, Carolyn Hamlett, etc, all say churches given bad rap (Jordan says Churches are corrupted) by infiltration and other than Jordan they are saying this is by design to lead people away from spiritual power of Jesus Christ.

16) Professor Walter Veith on Supernatural and Evolution v. Creationism

a) Start with his testimony--supernatural conflict brings on new understanding...
b) see all his well-documented lectures on Evolution and how the vatican has an agenda to make Sunday the official NWO religious day of worship, soon to be mandated.

17) Ken Peters - Visions for End Times

a) buckle your seat belts for this one
b) very prophetic--not sure what it means.
c) hope it doesn't happen--we are responsible.

18) All of the Youtube vids from The Prophesy Club are very telling and thorough. The Jesus Christ followers seem to me to be the most well-researched, radical and sincere of all the info on the net.

19) Music Industry and Hollywood as satanic

a) aside from John Todd, we have a clear pattern on youtube of satanisms pervasive influence, the worst for me being clear signs that Bob Dylan and John Lennon sold their souls for fame. (see 60 minutes interview w Bob Dylan sold soul)

b) This rabbit hole sadly covers most of the industry and artists I used to love
I still listen to and watch certain art forms, but it is clear there is a problem and I now prefer classical music. :)

20) Caryl Matrisciana- Spiritual Warfare

a) Grew up in India
b) Deception through new terms and “new-think” that seem reasonable
c) all cultures around the world based on the reality of the supernatural
d) Aum as the void out of which the word of God created;
altruistic love of Jesus Christ different from other religions in India, specifically, where religion, more than in West, serve as a means of oppression of truth and spirit; caste system.
Jesus to rule in Jerusalem - reason for its importance globally.
Eastern arts, yoga-->”giving up your mind-->designed to waken the snake/commune w demon energy--> self-oriented. “Yolk with braman energy.”
Anyone who does not agree with New Age/NWO?UN/satanic religion will be rounded up as part of the problem.
The New Age science is designed to prove “we are all one” so that the part of us that is perceived as bad can be rounded up into FEMA camps.

nytimes on Yoga and philandering (more ego)
[link to www.nytimes.com]

21) short clip--CSPAN, ufos & a false flag future--Rep. John Haller, PA

You hit many things on the head IMO but miss many others, also IMO.

All I can say is don't blame so much and have more faith in both God and Man.

Many whom you would see as on the wrong side are on the right and vice versa, it's not at all cut and dry at all!

The people on the right side know who they are and the people who take know who they are (though they try to dillude themselves, they still know).

No one else knows the details except God Himself! It's quite a mess.

Best Wishes

Frater
LVX!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dinos

One last thought I have posted elsewhere is Bill Hicks... I love a good comedian and Hicks is obviously very talented...

BUT, he died from cancer in his 30s... this is a big red flag to me...

it says about him that he was not very adaptable, may have been quite stubborn and ignorant, regarding certain realities and his body reacted accordingly... cancer is a dis-ease... not at ease... it is psychosomatic...

Hicks talks a good talk but his walk was not much better than the system he railed against... how much research did he do on the topic of dinosaurs, short of visiting a museum or reading a book or two? I wonder if he even did that... he was conveying a pseudo rebellious perspective that sadly, he was duped into by the way the system is set up... he may have threatened some aspects of the controlling poem of our lives, but ultimately, he was off the mark, IMO, and is now being assimilated into the new age poem... "it's just a ride"...

how many new agers show his long schtick on satan receiving oral sex?

comedians are purveyors of popular culture, even when they attack it...
otherwise no one would get the jokes! :)

Hicks, to me, seemed a bit dark and jaded about life and utilized this for his creative muse... but it was ultimately self-destructive and really ignorant... I would like to see him as a more loving compassionate comedian making fun of himself as the serious brooding comedian he played... the outsider... better still, see him understand the reality of the supernatural... and the real system that is undermining faith in God and the promise of Jesus Christ...

he understood so much and with such wit, had he truly possessed the full picture he might have been a powerful voice for truth... this is likely what he wanted most of all...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Frater

thanks for dropping by...

pray-tell what I have missed!

I expect I will continue to miss quite a bit, as Lisa says, until Christ returns... but we can have fun trying...

Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28445124
United States
11/25/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

crazyjak
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Montauk Program was actually destroyed by Duncan Cameron after he had contact with Christ and his blood... came back a changed person and convinced Preston Nichols to destroy the program...

This part is very interesting OP as I've never heard of it before. Do you have a link to this information? I'd like to read it.

hf
notgonna

User ID: 17476059
United States
11/25/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fascinating possibilities! Good thread OP!

I am posting to bump & place so I can track it and go back to your links. More than a few days worth of watching for me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28448706
United States
11/25/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is coming on Dec. 21 and he's gonna kill everyone on the planet.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/25/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

I realize that you may think that using lower vibe words like 'fuck' gets your point across more powerfully and gets you taken more seriously, but for me it has the opposite effect...

I am using the word fuck as it was meant to be used, its the best word to define my authentic comments, take it or leave it. It is not done for "effect", slang IS sometimes the only authentic word to use. Since when is saying fuck, cursing? Its standard language and you did post a lot of shit.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

BULLSHIT
User ID: 27174334
United Kingdom
11/25/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is coming on Dec. 21 and he's gonna kill everyone on the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28448706

Time to clear out all the junk in the conspiracy bins. Everything you know or think you know is false. Everything. Now go out and try to understand. Not to be right or wrong...try to understand what is REALLY going on.

By the way forget Dec 21 2012. Start thinking about how you will start as business as usual comes around January 1 2013.

Now stop being silly and make some sense.

peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

She is full of unclean spirits and guided by demons.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/25/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

She is full of unclean spirits and guided by demons.

cut the shit Lisa , you have never walked a day in my shoes.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/25/2012 12:24 PM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25708624
United States
11/25/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christ DNA was created via time travel, the DNA itself contains an infinite feedback time-loop.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9645738
United States
11/25/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYbody's wrong about Christ. It's beyond human comprehension.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28437861
India
11/25/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with you 100% Op

John is a great man b ut nobody has all the answers even if he's right about many other things.

I have proof myself that Christ is real so John is wrong about his view on god and Christ but I still love the man. I hope he wakes up before he dies just like Jordan maxwell who is definitely set to burn if he doesn't come to Jesus before he dies and recents all the damage he did to Christ. Jordan really has a lot of damage to undo because I have met young dumb people who actually believed him that there was no Christ so as of right this moment Jordan Maxwell has done one of the worst sins against God he took souls for Satan

Again Jordan is right about 90% of what he says but all that is a waste when he said there was no Jesus also.
BoroBoro

User ID: 1381683
Philippines
11/25/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like all your links....

Not one of them PROVE a guy named Jesus Christ, ever existed.

If you know the truth about the man named "Jesus Christ" Please give a detailed description of where, and what he was doing from age 16 to 25?

Come on..... give a history or description....
Much Love, GOD Bless
BoroBoro's

GLP