Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,025 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 851,735
Pageviews Today: 1,512,170Threads Today: 638Posts Today: 11,263
05:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)

Turtles Voice

User ID: 15791612
United States
11/25/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)
bump
"In order to arrive at what you are not,
You must go through the way in which you are not."

-TS Eliot

[link to www.turtlesvoice.com]

Momma Said Write A Book About It - New novel [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
BoroBoro

User ID: 1381683
Philippines
11/25/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think John Lear is more right than any religion.

It is "The Great Pumpkin" we should be sending all our donations. tooo
Much Love, GOD Bless
BoroBoro's
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/25/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
cant be arsed to read all that. can you say it again in one paragraph?

ta
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9094168

touché! :)

however, I think a foreign word like arse a bit less offensive...

just me~perhaps you prefer 'tutti'

as well, the context is a bit different, since I was being accused of being a pain in the tutti when I made that comment... not gratuitously throwing around the f-bomb... which does have its place if it must be used...

:)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like all your links....

Not one of them PROVE a guy named Jesus Christ, ever existed.

If you know the truth about the man named "Jesus Christ" Please give a detailed description of where, and what he was doing from age 16 to 25?

Come on..... give a history or description....
 Quoting: BoroBoro

Hey BoroBoro...

thanks for dropping by...

firstly, I hope you don't think I have all the answers... cuz many of my conclusions come also from life experience which would be very difficult to convey...

I have reached a point where after hundreds of hours of research and profound self-healing from supposedly incurable conditions, where I understand the reason we need to exercise faith...

could just be as simple as to glorify the Creator...

as for gaps in the bible, this is covered in great lengths elsewhere, but if you want to know how I deal with it: I trust that the Creator has a plan and what is in the bible is what is required for that plan to best be carried out for the greatest harvest of souls... given that unlike the sun, planets, galaxies, etc, we have free will...

profound and beautiful thing, free will...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Turtles Voice

yo turtle in the house!

love the t.s. eliot...

"should have been a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across the floors of silent seas..."

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like all your links....

Not one of them PROVE a guy named Jesus Christ, ever existed.

If you know the truth about the man named "Jesus Christ" Please give a detailed description of where, and what he was doing from age 16 to 25?

Come on..... give a history or description....

and I don't for a second believe you actually looked at all of the videos on the list...

I, on the other hand, have read most of Sleeper's threads, seen most of the 10+ hours of Al Bielek and Preston Nichols vids, and most of the close to 10 hours or more of John Lear's excellent interviews....

ditto, David "Icke", Jordan Maxwell, Tesla, Reich, Nassim Haramein, et al...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
ditto Zeitgeist, loose change, 911 conspiracy vids... and on and on...

plus a whole host of alternative healing vids, health modalities, scientific exposes, etc...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think John Lear is more right than any religion.

It is "The Great Pumpkin" we should be sending all our donations. tooo

why not just volunteer your time to a local community center?

as well, I actually do not post the Preston Nichols time travel-related vids, but it is interesting to me that there is evidence for its existence and one of the key people, Duncan Cameron, actually met Christ and one of the key scientists, Preston Nichols, relates this story as casually as he talks about greys and reptilians...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is coming on Dec. 21 and he's gonna kill everyone on the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28448706

I used to relate to your sense of humor... :)

be blessed, AC!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Montauk Program was actually destroyed by Duncan Cameron after he had contact with Christ and his blood... came back a changed person and convinced Preston Nichols to destroy the program...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22070412

This part is very interesting OP as I've never heard of it before. Do you have a link to this information? I'd like to read it.

hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Lisa, yes, it is interesting, isn't it? and you don't generally hear them talking about it... Duncan told Preston that it seemed like Christ could look right through him, into his essence...

I did discuss this on my other thread, but I never posted the link--you will have to wade through Preston Nichols's you tubes... I will see if I can remember, but it might be one of his more recent ones from the last couple of years...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28462512
Germany
11/25/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why the Creator created you:

"...for I have created him (man) for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him."

Isaiah 43:6-7

i thought that was cool... the God of the universe created us for His glory... not as some kind of experiment, as the "alien" take describes, or slaves or to "understand God better"... but sort of like why try to accomplish any great endeavor... because He can and it glorifies...

it becomes quite a responsibility, to glorify God, THE Creator...

how does God say to do this?

To love each other... this is how we will be judged: how we treat each other...

even Christ washes the feet of his disciples, saying "no man is greater than his master" as explanation for the example he is setting...

who washes anyone's feet these days? It is just the opposite... inspired by false poems like "evolution"

What is Man?

8/29/11 From YahuShua HaMashiach, Our Lord and Savior - The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, During an Online Conversation, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord:
Tell Me, upon what foundation does the love of God rest? With what thread is the Word of The Lord woven? Can any man touch the heart of God? Can flesh touch The Holy? Tell Me, if you know... And what is man, that he should be created in My image, the image of The Son of Man?...

My sons, how long shall I suffer your blindness? How long shall you dwell in ignorance? When will your ears be healed? How is it your heart does not skip a beat, at the thought of My glory? For the day is coming and is already here, when you shall no more dwell in this darkness, when your eyes shall be opened and you see Me clearly, when your ears shall be healed and you truly hear My voice... The day in which I hold your heart in My hands! The day in which you come to realize that My beloved are everything to Me! EVERYTHING!

Do you not understand?!

Each one of you is everything to Me!...

There is nothing greater than My love for My created ones!...

Mankind is the beating of My heart,

My children, My own sons and daughters!

Within man is My breath; behold, I have caused him to be. He was made through Me and for Me, yet few stop to consider... It was My own lifeblood which I shed for him; I was poured out, even unto death, that My life might come and live in him, that My blood might come to flow in his veins. Therefore, all those who come to Me and drink shall arise, they shall be revived... Behold, they shall be lifted up! For I am risen! And all those, in whom I dwell, shall also rise and live!

Thus there is a focal point of creation, of which I am always mindful, a reason I created the heavens and the earth and everything in them... It is mankind! Yet man understands not what he is, nor can he comprehend what he shall be. And likewise, My bride is everything to Me also... My beloved, upon which all My thoughts are centered.

For everything, that is, is because of Me...

And that, which is, is inside The Father,

For nothing is outside The Father...

And that, which was made, was made through Me,

For by Me do all things consist!...

Nothing exists apart from Me!

Yet man I have made in My own image, that in the fullness of time he would come to dwell with Me, where I am, and be like Me; for in that day he will see Me as I truly am. (You do not understand now what I am saying, but you will later).

Lo, there is one among you who has tasted. Soon shall all, who are Mine, eat! Yes, all of you in your due season. Then shall your eyes be fully opened, for they are Mine to open. In that day, no more shall the prophet’s reward come by measure; it shall be fully revealed, fully received... Behold, it shall be fully realized!

Fear not, for I have indeed come down to gather, and I shall surely pluck My own from the earth, even as it was declared to you by The Father and written in a Letter. Then shall that which causes you to doubt, and that over which you stumble, pass away. For I tell you, all I have spoken shall be fulfilled, even before your very eyes! Then shall you consider, with new understanding, and give Me glory!... Behold, you shall offer up perfect praise!

Therefore, prepare your heart, set your back against the wall; stand steadfast with your feet upon the rock, and get ready. Let not your glance fall upon those departing, no longer be distracted by all these mocking voices; heed not the speech of the liar, nor listen to those full of hate and slander, and fall not into the discord of those who make foolish assertions without knowledge.

For I AM THE LORD...

Trust in ME...

Keep your eyes fixed upon MY glory,

And listen to the sound of MY voice...

Says The Lord.

More and free:
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
there was a recent mile long thread on this. I haven't figured what John L said about christ. So I can't judge it, but what the fuck is that about contact with his blood crap in your post?

And Lucifer has not been on the planet since removed 2000 years ago, so what the fuck is that one? We do have satanists but it ain't lucifer they are hooked with.

And what the fuck is the comment about that meditation opens one to demonic energy, really?

Jesus is not going to rule in Jerusalem either. That place will go into the ground when the magnetic reversal occurs and if not then, during the axis shift.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

I realize that you may think that using lower vibe words like 'fuck' gets your point across more powerfully and gets you taken more seriously, but for me it has the opposite effect...

when considering these topics I would rather you not curse...

the rest has been explained... thanks for the visit though...

She is full of unclean spirits and guided by demons.

ya think?

could be MK ultra put here to simply derail... and confuse... I pray she gets well soon...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
there was a recent mile long thread on this. I haven't figured what John L said about christ. So I can't judge it, but what the fuck is that about contact with his blood crap in your post?

And Lucifer has not been on the planet since removed 2000 years ago, so what the fuck is that one? We do have satanists but it ain't lucifer they are hooked with.

And what the fuck is the comment about that meditation opens one to demonic energy, really?

Jesus is not going to rule in Jerusalem either. That place will go into the ground when the magnetic reversal occurs and if not then, during the axis shift.

I realize that you may think that using lower vibe words like 'fuck' gets your point across more powerfully and gets you taken more seriously, but for me it has the opposite effect...

when considering these topics I would rather you not curse...

the rest has been explained... thanks for the visit though...

She is full of unclean spirits and guided by demons.

cut the shit Lisa , you have never walked a day in my shoes.

hey now, even I have considered that I am being used by other forces and have written about it... it might be a good idea to consider this possibility and to use it to temper your posts...

be well.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christ DNA was created via time travel, the DNA itself contains an infinite feedback time-loop.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25708624

oddly curious to hear more... AC

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
A+++ post, OP.

Adding to favs.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

Yo SBD, nice to have you drop by...

I like jessie V too, but I am a bit concerned that the only guy with testicular fortitude to make a difference is also an atheist...

I wish someone could get him some spiritual smarts...

he would be a very powerful voice for God and country if he bothered to do some research... he seems to listen to his son a lot... wonder if he checks on GLP?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/25/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fascinating possibilities! Good thread OP!

I am posting to bump & place so I can track it and go back to your links. More than a few days worth of watching for me!
 Quoting: notgonna

cool! lucky you! I had a lot of fun watching all of them for the first time... some even a few times...
don't forget Earthquake Kelly, if I did... he has some good ones...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7917443
Canada
11/25/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
AMAZING! I have come to the exact same conclusion as you my friend, it all adds up perfect. Lucifer is out there to destroy and this plan will happen it is already told, people read your bibles and know Jesus before it is to late! Religion is man made it wont save you again KNOW JESUS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7917443
Canada
11/25/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
op i have a question. I believe you have figured out the truth and the rabbit hole goes pretty deep. Jesus is the only way and he is our savior! nobody goes to the father unless through Jesus. But my question is this, I still occasionally smoke herb as it produces no sinful results or desires and I classify it less dangerous than alcohol and it has medicinal benefits and of course its natural. Why did you stop smoking and do you believe it is sinful? I have prayed about it but its such a grey area as there is no Yes or No answer.

**only thing i think is weird is that time travel and Jesus' blood** I believe that time is not something that can be changed but only perceived because we are bound by it and live in it and I could imagine what lucifer could do if he could rewind time, he would just go back and not kill Jesus then there would be no sacrifice and no forgiveness of sins and no savior just damnation.

looking forward to your response
General Electric
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/25/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is coming on Dec. 21 and he's gonna kill everyone on the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28448706

Don't ever call me Jesus. That is the worm "its general electric" "Global Earthquake Satellite System - GESS"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/26/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, you need to register and stick around. We need more posters like you here!

hf
WalkerTalker2

User ID: 28465454
United States
11/26/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Without the Word of God we can be decieved. Jesus is appearing all over the world, especially to the Muslim people- you can say people are making it up, but what do you do with hundreds and thousands stepping forward!!?? Jesus is telling us to return to Him and obey Him-He offers His blood sacrifice for our sins- we must choose ......Either a full surrender to Him or HELL. These wittneses are often SHOWN HELL. Do not chose to go there! its horrible!! The worst day on earth for a human is hundreds of time better that a day in hell--here--read about what these people saw for yourself- jusdge for your self---
[link to www.spiritlessons.com]
or try this one--

John Lear is a man-- Satan comes to me disquised and decieves...trust in Jesus my friend--he is the ONLY hope....
WalkerTalker2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
op i have a question. I believe you have figured out the truth and the rabbit hole goes pretty deep. Jesus is the only way and he is our savior! nobody goes to the father unless through Jesus. But my question is this, I still occasionally smoke herb as it produces no sinful results or desires and I classify it less dangerous than alcohol and it has medicinal benefits and of course its natural. Why did you stop smoking and do you believe it is sinful? I have prayed about it but its such a grey area as there is no Yes or No answer.

**only thing i think is weird is that time travel and Jesus' blood** I believe that time is not something that can be changed but only perceived because we are bound by it and live in it and I could imagine what lucifer could do if he could rewind time, he would just go back and not kill Jesus then there would be no sacrifice and no forgiveness of sins and no savior just damnation.

looking forward to your response
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7917443

Hey man, nice post...

I explain this on my other "John Lear may be wrong about Christ" thread, but the short answer to why I quit smoking herb for now, is that I strongly suspect occult in my background... and that one of the reasons I was so abusive with herb and substances in general may have been part of a program put into me from a very young age, even in the womb... my mom tried to poison me when I was in the womb (a common practice among the occult is to start a form of abuse in the womb--see Earthquake Kelly and others have talked about this, though I don't think Kelly realized what was happening, as it is supernatural and as far as he knew, his dad wanted an abortion)...

listen to what Matt Todd says in this interview: [link to youtu.be] around the 12 minute mark, about people who smoke a lot of herb...

I have dreams that parallel these dudes' experiences and have also been w Shamans, witches and high level fallen angels in my dreams (also, oddly, a lot of former and current presidents)...

I cannot say what is real and what is not--I don't understand everything about this reality... but for me, it was time to stop and assess...

the bible says we are to use the herbs of the earth... if Hemp was legal I would grow it and eat/juice it for sure...

this is my next reason for abstaining for now: how is most herb grown in an illicit business like the drug trade? I don't imagine anyone much better than monsanto running this traffic, so I am skeptical as to the quality and possible contamination w pesticides hemp sold on the illegal market may have... there is "organic" herb on the market for a reason, I suspect, and it might not be a good reason... as w foods...

but I think occasional use may be quite good for us in many ways... I am just a pretty extreme person and tend towards abuse when I don't set up rules for myself... I am sort of resetting right now, and may eventually smoke again (always use a vaporizer)... before I stopped I started always praying and blessing the herb and even praying while high... aside from the health benefits, it helps me w creative processes, which would be the main reason I would smoke again... hopefully less a a lifestyle, more as a sacrament...

hope that helps!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Without the Word of God we can be decieved. Jesus is appearing all over the world, especially to the Muslim people- you can say people are making it up, but what do you do with hundreds and thousands stepping forward!!?? Jesus is telling us to return to Him and obey Him-He offers His blood sacrifice for our sins- we must choose ......Either a full surrender to Him or HELL. These wittneses are often SHOWN HELL. Do not chose to go there! its horrible!! The worst day on earth for a human is hundreds of time better that a day in hell--here--read about what these people saw for yourself- jusdge for your self---
[link to www.spiritlessons.com]
or try this one--

John Lear is a man-- Satan comes to me disquised and decieves...trust in Jesus my friend--he is the ONLY hope....
 Quoting: WalkerTalker2

WT--I generally agree with your position, I just have come to it less from fear and more from logics... I do not tend to do things simply because of fear... I was perfectly content to be destroyed as someone who was unsure about God...

do not forget that hell was not made for humans, it was made for the demon spirits and fallen ones... it is likely where thy will be destroyed... we are meant to love each other and God... this is how we will be judged... I tend more towards this line of reasoning... it seems pretty fail-safe!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, you need to register and stick around. We need more posters like you here!

hf

Thanks Lisa--look at all that green on your karma! you need a bigger bar! :)

funny thing is, I did register once, after my first ban... then I got banned again and again and again and resigned to being an anonymous coward! I trust God is cool with it... might try to register again and even learn how to use this site...

I recently moved and am job hunting right now, so I am also trying to stick to basics, mostly posting the health and spiritual information I have learned, which I feel a responsibility to share...
hf

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Professor Walter Veith

I recommend him a lot and really, I have not heard one lecture that I did not enjoy--he is brilliant--a true scientist, for those who truly care about science...

I have misgivings about science, but I will say this about professor Veith: the school he teaches at has 45,000 students, has one of the best libraries on the theory of evolution on the planet and although he tendered his resignation when he became a creationist, his university rehired him and he used his research money to bring in the best evolutionist professors from around the world to lecture, since he does not believe in the faith of evolution... and it is a faith... more so than Christianity, actually...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can I say the theory of evolution is a faith more so than Christianity?

Well, for one thing, both Christianity and Evolution come down to the same problem of origins... where did it all come from? Where did the energy of the big bang come from?

Christianity has the bible, which is the most prophetic text in the world, predicting both past, present and future...

Christianity has many former followers and former atheists, as is Professor Veith, who ran into the supernatural one too many times to deny its existence and influence on our reality here...

Veith's home was cleansed of demonic forces by a catholic priest who knew two weeks before he did, that Veith would call on the priest for help... the priest had already received permission from the Bishop of Cape Town two weeks ahead of time, to perform the ritual...

the demon was purged from the house and tangible results were seen: he no longer awoke with nightmares of being strangled at the same time his son awoke with horrible fever and pain that brought him repeatedly near death...

how did the priest know? "The nuns told him" and the "spirits" told the nuns...

this is classic occult... the spirits were probably demonic--trying to deceive him by false teachings via the abuse at his home... and the supposed "rescue" by the priest...

John Todd and others say that catholic priests practice basic occult magic... that is what it is...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am giving the basic outline of this lecture by Veith, for any who want to take the time to watch it:

[link to youtu.be]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The deception is deep and often appears "good" or like "beings of light" or "ascended masters"... etc...

anything to get you to turn from God, become more egoic and/or deny Jesus Christ and his teachings...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Back to why Faith is important to a person who believes in the theory of evolution...

Evolution only works on the Phenotype, not the Genotype...

basically, Darwin did not even know about genes and their import when he was alive...

imagine a rope twisted like a gene and you are to unzip the rope... when you do this it will likely resist... and knot up...

there is a very precise chemical reaction that occurs during the unzipping, unwinding and replicating of genes that boggles the mind in complexity and elegance...

the machinery is obviously intelligent... unless you have a faith that denies this intelligence in favor of chance and incalculably insane odds that these things just poofed their where into existence...

Should rather be called The Theory of Poof!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
More faith-based evolution for you: as an evolutionist, you must decide are you a "gradualist" or a "punctuated equilibriumist"?

An honest atheistic believer in the theory of evolution will err towards being the latter, because there is no gradual scientific evidence that hold water in favor of gradual evolution of anything...

to look at bone sizes does not tell us anything, other than that the conditions for growth may have been better or worse than other times...

interestingly, Stradivarius violins are said to sound better because the wood is denser, as their was a "mini-ice age" during the time when the trees these instruments were made from were growing...

Any musician can tell you the import of denser wood on sound... and why a Martin Guitar from the 1960s sounds better than later periods: Brazilian Rose Wood (plus, of course, time played changing the instrument). But the depletion of Brazilian Rosewood is the main reason these guitars are so highly prized... may or may not be denser, but I suspect it is...

GLP