Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,056 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 823,405
Pageviews Today: 1,462,140Threads Today: 488Posts Today: 10,257
02:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/26/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)
The theory of Pan-spermia is just a theory of buck-passing... as is the idea that "aliens" did it...

Einstein's theories are "relative" for a reason... they are unscientific...

:)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I shouldn't say this about Science, because as I have already said, the "Sci" in Science comes from Indo-European and means "separation"...

The systems created to hold it all together are like grammatical rules holding a poem together and not much more...

God's design implies infinite potential... as does our free will...

we are giving up our free will to those who understand the basic profundity of this creation, but who are corrupted by demonic spirits...

this too, is God's design... to make you make a choice... to have faith in God or to reject Him...

consider if you were the Creator, what kind of creations would you prefer? it is all energetic... you are either self-oriented or you are God-oriented...

If self: there is a luciferian deception waiting for you with open arms... one of greed, hate, envy malice, etc...and certain destruction...

if God: open arms of love and eternal life within His creation...

seems like an obvious choice, but you have to want to know the truth to make it... again, this seems by design...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28470607
United States
11/26/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
John Lear is wrong about christ? Haha and what proof do you have that he is wrong and you are right? So far what I can see is the proof is on John's side not yours. And if your god did exist I wouldn't want him looking out for us anyway. He is a vindictive, jealous, vengeful, unforgiving ego maniac. Oh yeah and a hypocrite.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28470607
United States
11/26/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
...Ooops, sorry, I posted before I read the entire thread. My bad.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/27/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
...Ooops, sorry, I posted before I read the entire thread. My bad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28470607

no worries, mate... I have more at "John Lear May be wrong about Christ"

John is hanging his entire life on what appears very likely to be a deception... known as the "alien phenomenon"...

I sympathize, as I too, went through many years of research and consideration on this topic.... why is is suppressed by both the church and tptb?

I would say they same reason: supernatural luciferian deception...

both the churches and the govt have been corrupted for a very long time...

as others have said, history shows that the first 300 years of the Christians was one of persecution and execution... when Rome could not defeat this powerful belief, they chose to usurp and paganize it...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/27/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting that William Bramley almost has it right in "Gods of Eden"...

and he does note the presence of ufos over the vatican during the middle ages...

however, he decides that God does not exist nor did Jesus Christ... it is all "aliens" to him.... it would be funny--the poetry of using a word like "alien" to describe who is running things, if it weren't so tragic...

even John will admit the great import of the Protestant movement on human consciousness... he simply prefers to consider it "aliens" than believe in an intelligent Designer of this reality...

still makes me chuckle a bit... "aliens!" ha! to think I considered this too!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/27/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Faith is all you need?

I wonder if this mantra of the Christian church is another example of the corruption and dumbing down of the church...?

I know, so many adhere to this and I do not want to offend anyone by saying this or that worshipping on Sunday rather than the seventh day, as it says in the ten commandments we should, is also an example of corruption, bur I do think it might be true...

For one thing, after listening to Professor Veith and considering the faith required to believe in the theory of evolution, it seems like Christianity is less faith-based than Darwinism.

I mean, just the sheer complexity and elegance of the intelligence required for cellular replication by the DNA is amazing... and points more to an intelligent Creator than chance.

Then the existence of the bible... prophetic gift to humanity... I don't see any similar books in science that give such insights to the nature of reality....

Then all of the personal experiences of people who have encountered God or angels... NDEs that point to the reality of things the bible teaches...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/27/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I used to wonder why some people are gifted with a supernatural experience and others are not... it does not seem fair... but it is God's plan to harvest the most souls with the best spirit energy...

so in the end, faith is one of the most important catalysts for glorifying God and attaining the most harmony with God...

Nevertheless. people have been fooled into faith-based secular beliefs like evolution... who does this likely glorify? I am guessing it glorifies lucifer, in a pathetic attempt to equal God... pathetic especially because it is based on lies, half-truths and chance...

that reminds me, Christ followers also have the many former members of the luciferian deception... former satanists, former illuminati, former occult...

so evolution seems much more faith-based than Christianity, yet the churches teach faith-based over truth-based...

If I went to most churches and told them about the corruption of the institutions of medicine, or vaccines, or banking or 911 or fluoride in the water I would not get a very warm reception in most...

the churches should be leading the truth movement... is this not the greatest sign that they are corrupted?

they cannot even preach the truth if they want to keep their tax status...

what is love without truth? an empty promise... we can say the same about faith...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pole Shift dream again

waters rising, most of earth flooded, the bulge from the equator spread out across the land... some satellites still working... had a wind-up radio...

the flood would last 14 days...

I don't necessarily go in for this kind of dream, but it was clear and interesting...

the meme on this in our reality is so strong I tend to think it is put out via EMFs ...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
on the other-hand, since our reality has infinite potential and it is consciousness-driven and there is evidence to suggest that we collectively knew 911 was going to happen before it did...

we could be manipulated into this kind of scenario ...

but the bible seems to imply this won't happen again... isn't that what the rainbow is?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Faith Based

Another topic that lends more proof, not just faith, to Christianity is Giants.

When you research this area you find repeatedly that a discovery is made and then the Smithsonian (in this country) shows up and suddenly there is no more information about giants.

Why does this pattern exist, if not to hide history from us and to especially hide evidence in support of the bible? Oh, no, as Christians we are to rely on faith alone, not make too many waves, accept the dogma of the corrupted churches, incorporate false beliefs like evolution and yoga into the culture and be completely ignorant of health, detoxification, and the literal luciferian agenda under our noses...

science can invent all kinds of theories that are based on just plain lies or partial truths and force it down the culture, while Christians are to be dumbed down with the rest and just operate on faith...

gee I wonder why there are so many people who think Christians are just ignorant fools following some comic book naiveté called God? The reality of what is going on is being usurped by the perpetrators, through people like David "Icke" and the new age movement... they are the only ones talking about the luciferian deception, but they mix this conveniently with denial of God and Christ...

There appear to be skulls of giants in Peru, but they are only talked about in the context of "aliens"... more of the same...

johnlear

User ID: 13456274
United States
11/28/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
who is john lear and what did he say?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1880593

John Lear, the legend, the maverick, the son of brilliance... :)

bearer of good cheer and intentions... lost in the sleep of Lou Baldin and the "alien" explanation for all of creation... or at least, for humanity and its supposed development...

Youtube is your friend... I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22070412

This is going in a frame and then on my wall
in a conspicuous place..

Never was I so accurately descibed even if it was wrong..
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
who is john lear and what did he say?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1880593

John Lear, the legend, the maverick, the son of brilliance... :)

bearer of good cheer and intentions... lost in the sleep of Lou Baldin and the "alien" explanation for all of creation... or at least, for humanity and its supposed development...

Youtube is your friend... I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise...

This is going in a frame and then on my wall
in a conspicuous place..

Never was I so accurately descibed even if it was wrong..
 Quoting: johnlear

Ha! Lol...

Glad I could touch your heart John! The work continues! Lucky is the fellow who has yet to hear your interviews and sets off to... I always enjoy them...

you should check out Professor Walter Veith's youtubes, he has a similar intelligence and good humor about things... plus he HATED religion for many years... his work on genetics is fascinating... as with your youtubes, I learn something from each of his lectures, sometimes painfully so...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not an interview I would start with, if I was still debating religion, but it is one I feel I should post because I have been pretty obstinate about deriding churches as an institution...

Although I still think every person should seek a personal relationship with God by reading the bible and prayer... (at least as a good starting point) Professor Veith makes some compelling arguments why those who believe that Jesus Christ did walk the earth and is the savior of mankind, should in fact, even if they disagree with the church or think it is corrupt, still find one and attend...

[link to youtu.be]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
To church or not to church...

Paraphrasing: Perhaps one of the best reasons He gives is that Christ speaks of the church as his bride... Christ and His teachings are easy to love... the church, less so...

Yet Christ loves His bride and sees reason and beauty in it... perhaps this is how he sees us? We are not so pretty at times, all of us with our failings and corruptions... yet Christ is said to have died for us and must see beauty in us... if someone you loves tells you they love someone, isn't it our duty to express love to that person, even if we do not like them or find them contemptible?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
To church or not to church

I am therefore going to seek out a small church somewhere and do the best I can with it... I loath the idea of attending a church regularly, but I am going to try it.

It seems obvious that if I believe the church is corrupted then I have to agree that to condemn the church is to allow the corrupters to win.

Furthermore, since I am convinced that Saturday should be the day of rest according to the ten commandments, I am going to have to seek out a 7th Day Adventist Church--the most extreme of the churches...

I like Roger Morneau, Mark Cleminson and Walter Veith--all of whom are 7th Day Adventists... but it seems like the ones i have met personally are a little too serious and ungrateful... I say ungrateful because they are too serious... how can we glorify God with somber for-boding and sadness at the state of the world? Or that we might be signing up for persecution once the NWO takes over?

First, come to terms with death and know that it is a transition and a blessing to be chosen to leave... I like it here--the foods, the people, the arts, the dramas, the mysteries and uncertainties... but I am not attached to it and feel pretty certain the next place will be better...

Then, as a beekeeper, it is quite upsetting to lose bees for any reason... yet I am at peace with the understanding that many will be lost, according to the teachings of the bible... just as I learned to accept losses with my bees... I have a creative project in mind that should reach millions of people when I undertake it and it may lead to some people discovering the truth of Jesus Christ... otherwise, I am just a servant doing what I can... and happily so...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/28/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
To church or not to church...

Professor Veith paraphrases Ezekiel 16:34:

The bible says that the church is a whore... and not just a whore, but a stupid whore, because a normal whore at least gets payed for her services, yet the church pays to be one... "

well, when it's put that way, it does seem easier to accept misgivings of going to church... my mother has four children from 3 different men--I am not saying she is a whore, but society likely would...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I was thinking of you--I think it was Al Bielek who said that the Motauk Project was ended because of Duncan Cameron's encounter with Christ, not Preston Nichols...

I have tried to contact Preston but he seems a bit evasive... I will try again soon and try to verify this...

however, Al Bielek, although unfortunately passed away, seems to have the best memory on the Montauk Project, among the participants...

it was probably one in the series of his last interviews...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/28/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I was thinking of you--I think it was Al Bielek who said that the Motauk Project was ended because of Duncan Cameron's encounter with Christ, not Preston Nichols...

I have tried to contact Preston but he seems a bit evasive... I will try again soon and try to verify this...

however, Al Bielek, although unfortunately passed away, seems to have the best memory on the Montauk Project, among the participants...

it was probably one in the series of his last interviews...

Thank you

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Professor Walter Veith - a good place to start with his vids

this is his testimony and is relevant because you have to ask yourself, if you believe in the phenomenon of aliens as creators: is this how they would work? Or is there a supernatural demonic enterprise underway? One characterized by deception and lies and known by former followers and those opposed to it throughout history as malevolent, archontic, war-like, possessive of humans to the point of self-destruction, whether through drink, substance use, rash behavior or systems of control that one can only characterize as evil.

[link to youtu.be]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16933809
Australia
11/29/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: EX satanist spills the beans on the christian church infiltration and the truth behind why most christians are so cold and heartless.

Food for thought^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vampires

I have always liked a good vampire story growing up. One of the best, Interview With a Vampire was one of my favorite films.

However, becoming aware of the supernatural agenda to influence my free will towards demonic thoughts and actions, I have recognized the basic evil nature of the seduction of vampirism in our society via films and thought better of supporting it.

It becomes obvious, when you think about it--more poetry--that the demonic is always trying to popularize and prettify evil. It seems like romaniticizing blood-sucking demon-possessed undead people might qualify.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
It would be hilarious if it were not so ugly and sinister, how much ugliness is made to look good in our media and how much beauty is often made to look evil or ugly.

I think this is the reason for the rise of Lady Gaga and Madonna--these women are not the highest standard of beauty in our society, yet they use every means available to them to prettify themselves. Seeing Madonna perform for the Superbowl made me embarrassed for humanity. This is the best we have to offer the world?

Part of this is sadly that the stars often have to make deals with a very satanic industry and so the desperate ones rise... this is likely why Bob Dylan says he made a "deal with it." He may not have been naturally gifted or particularly magnetic, yet desired to be a "star." This may be why people say he copied Ramblin' Jack's style and Joni Mitchel and others complain he is a plagiarizer.

If we take the testimony of the founder of Rock and Roll, Robert Johnson, into account, we can see that demon possession or "deals with it" can lead to incredible talent and fame.

and certain destruction in the after-life, as a distorted, self-oriented spirit energy is likely to be perceived by the Creator.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks--will have a look...

Yes, there are some bad peeps everywhere... but they are God's creations... it is going to be tricky going to a church... no wonder most who do not believe avoid the place and the people... the supernatural has done a good job of destroying something that should be a sacred place that uplifts people...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vampires

So on a lark I clicked on a link for some Twilight Trailer... I haven't seen the show/films and was curious to see how the people were portrayed...

it is so obvious that they are demon-possessed, with red eyes glowing, supernatural abilities and that they are making motherhood into some kind of "hurray for demons" moment that I can't believe people watch this stuff... the programming and poetry is so obvious...

yesterday i clicked on a link on youtube for some guy named "Phillip Phillips" and listened to his interview where he talks about winning the idol competition... ah the poetry of "idol" and to find he didn't even write the song he is known for and seems to be genuinely clueless about what he is singing... "don't be afraid of the demons" repeated over and over in a song called "Home"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28576731
Australia
11/29/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, this was a lot of reading! But I couldn't turn away til I read from first post til last! I'll get to those links too, I've saved the y.tube ones to watch later, and bookmarked a few others too, can't wait to watch them. Thanks for your very well thought out posts mate!
One thing I have to agree with that another poster typed though...I'm not getting the time travel. I guess anything's possible, but it's just not sitting all that right with me.
Anyway, again, thankyou! Enjoying your posts immensely!
God bless

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4268269
United States
11/29/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Christ is not real. He was a stolen story. This thread at its very basic level is inaccurate.
johnlear

United States
11/29/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
triple post

Last Edited by johnlear on 11/29/2012 01:01 PM
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

johnlear

United States
11/29/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
double post

Last Edited by johnlear on 11/29/2012 01:02 PM

GLP