Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 81,356
Pageviews Today: 142,691Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 721
01:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)

johnlear

User ID: 13456274
United States
11/29/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)
Christ is not real. He was a stolen story. This thread at its very basic level is inaccurate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4268269

Correct. not so much stolen as fabricated. Christ, God, Moses, and little black Sambo are all illusions just like earth, the moon and all the planets in our solar system. Illusions.

Thats why you see ET's popping through the walls and out of the ceiling. They are just peeking into our dimension of
illusion.

Think about it. How could there be a god, or Moses or christ
if the universe was infinite. Even if you were going to buy into the governments lie that the universe is only 17 billion light years long. Think of all the billions of billions of planets that god is allegedly adminsitering.

And like George Carlin says as far as he is concerned god is not doing a very good job and its not our fault. Maybe yours but not mine. :)
Live your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed. Express your love to your family every day.

Thats all you have to do in this life other than doing things you like to do.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/29/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christ is not real. He was a stolen story. This thread at its very basic level is inaccurate.

How so?

Please feel free to elaborate and I will tell you my logics on whatever topic you might have--very few stones have not gone unturned... these youtubes are just some of my favorite examples, as I think the "boots on the ground" testimonies of abductees, former satanists, former illuminotty (sic) and others trump the supposed history and education we are given... and that includes charlatans like Zacharia Sitchin...

Youtube: "Ancient Aliens Debunked" for more on level of lies for bling we are in... for some it is just entertainment, but for the supernatural, it is about your soul...

:)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Correct. not so much stolen as fabricated. Christ, God, Moses, and little black Sambo are all illusions just like earth, the moon and all the planets in our solar system. Illusions.

Thats why you see ET's popping through the walls and out of the ceiling. They are just peeking into our dimension of
illusion.

if the universe was infinite. Even if you were going to buy into the governments lie that the universe is only 17 billion light years long. Think of all the billions of billions of planets that god is allegedly adminsitering.

And like George Carlin says as far as he is concerned god is not doing a very good job and its not our fault. Maybe yours but not mine. :)
 Quoting: johnlear

I have spoken to this a bit, but you really should watch some of the vids I have posted for a fuller understanding of where I am coming from... I have watched your and countless other videos and some of the ones I have posted will give insights...

Why secret societies all across the globe running things? Why so much deception? Why most science is "given" to us via supernatural? Why is this leading towards biblical prophesy and technocratic enslavement?

Aliens does not explain anything when it comes to the incredible intelligence of the the design here... you are back to "evolution" John... DO THE MATH--it does not add up! See Professor Veith on Evolution and consider that you are asking CHANCE to put all this together...

Imagine a JUMBO JET, dismantled into all its constituent parts, jumbled into a box and tossed onto the ground: AT WHAT POINT DOES IT ASSEMBLE ITSELF into a JUMBO JET??

I do not suppose that we can know everything... neither the theory of "aliens" nor belief in God gives us this...

I would say the nature of free will might explain a lot of what you are feeling when you quote Carlin as saying God is not doing a good job... but it might be smarter to say: perhaps WE are not doing such a good job...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12042051
United States
11/29/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYbody's wrong about Christ. It's beyond human comprehension.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9645738

Honestly it's not. I have had the experience of attaining the christ consciousness for a short while. The sad thing is that most people look outside themselves for their savior, instead of within. I communed and became the Christ at the same time. Hard to understand. I think it's called being 'anointed'.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

How so?

Please feel free to elaborate and I will tell you my logics on whatever topic you might have--very few stones have not gone unturned... these youtubes are just some of my favorite examples, as I think the "boots on the ground" testimonies of abductees, former satanists, former illuminotty (sic) and others trump the supposed history and education we are given... and that includes charlatans like Zacharia Sitchin...

Youtube: "Ancient Aliens Debunked" for more on level of lies for bling we are in... for some it is just entertainment, but for the supernatural, it is about your soul...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22070412

OH seriously??? Egypt dropped down pretty much out of nowhere.

So you think a god stretched down his hands and formed man from clay?

I have had spiritual experiences and known Christ, but I do NOT believe the fairy tale version of Genesis.

Do you honestly believe Yaweh was the highest god?

What did Adam and Eve do that was so wrong? It wasn't sex, because they hadn't 'know' each other yet.

I no longer see a difference between science and spirituality. The two WILL merge when the grand portal is discovered.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
George Carlin

Since we are on the topic of George, may he Rest in Peace, it seems important to point out that, although he outlived Hicks by a few decades, he still died prematurely, by Weston Price standards or even by Western standards...

AND he died of cancer... dis-ease is psychosomatic... and indicative of disharmony...

he was undoubtedly an angry, albeit, funny person... he was also a bit of a misanthrope, judging by an interview I listened to recently...

he, like Hicks, is not a role model nor would I take his world-view if I wanted to live in harmony with the universe and especially the Creator...

He had some powerful insights and incredible wit, but he was lacking in some fundamental ways that typify a jaded, cynical disposition...

I say this as someone blessed with a generally good nature and sense of humor and as someone who knew how to adapt to a health crisis...

he was set in his ways and world-view since from who-knows-when... he was always a bit full of himself, if you watch his younger vids, which I recommend...

he did some very important work and spoke out when others didn't and for that I have tremendous respect... but he also seems to have been someone who may have known even more than he let on... popularity on his level often comes with a price tag... soul energy usually is the cost, according to those in this game...

there is ample evidence for this: youtube satanism and hollywood or music industry... no less than Bob Dylan and John Lennon seem to have made the same trade...

another good reason to consider that an intelligent Creator wants us to prove ourselves with free will acceptance and love for Him...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

How so?

I have had spiritual experiences and known Christ, but I do NOT believe the fairy tale version of Genesis.

What did Adam and Eve do that was so wrong? It wasn't sex, because they hadn't 'know' each other yet.

I no longer see a difference between science and spirituality. The two WILL merge when the grand portal is discovered.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

Nope. I personally tend to think God sang us into existence and that we are involved in a Divine ongoing song called life... it is a permeable elastic poem of infinite potential and co-creative possibilities, in order that we can express our free will to the greatest potential within it that we can imagine... even more so... it is too profound to truly comprehend, but the amazing part is, we think we can, even to the point of denying the songs, the poems and God...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
More faith-based evolution for you: as an evolutionist, you must decide are you a "gradualist" or a "punctuated equilibriumist"?

An honest atheistic believer in the theory of evolution will err towards being the latter, because there is no gradual scientific evidence that hold water in favor of gradual evolution of anything...

to look at bone sizes does not tell us anything, other than that the conditions for growth may have been better or worse than other times...

interestingly, Stradivarius violins are said to sound better because the wood is denser, as their was a "mini-ice age" during the time when the trees these instruments were made from were growing...

Any musician can tell you the import of denser wood on sound... and why a Martin Guitar from the 1960s sounds better than later periods: Brazilian Rose Wood (plus, of course, time played changing the instrument). But the depletion of Brazilian Rosewood is the main reason these guitars are so highly prized... may or may not be denser, but I suspect it is...

There's also no scientific theory for the origination of man's DNA. So obviously, it didn't come from earth.

Also, your lack of belief in evolution plays right into the theory of alien intervention.

What is so wrong concerning belief in an advanced extra-terrestrial life-form that biogenetically designed the human species?

You are discounting hundreds of clay tablets and cylinders, which are part of the history in the area of the fertile crescent, where life first began.

Yes, I do believe in an intelligent consciousness, but a material vehicle is required in 3D.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

How so?

Nope. I personally tend to think God sang us into existence and that we are involved in a Divine ongoing song called life... it is a permeable elastic poem of infinite potential and co-creative possibilities, in order that we can express our free will to the greatest potential within it that we can imagine... even more so... it is too profound to truly comprehend, but the amazing part is, we think we can, even to the point of denying the songs, the poems and God...

That's a beautiful to express it, but you are not taking into account the 'falls' or the lowering of vibration to lower dimensions.

Well, live and let live, but I wouldn't discount the extra-terrestrial theory. I believe in the 'Wingmakers'.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

How so?

Well, if you are going to mention Egypt, I say why stop there?

There is obviously a global pyramidal culture remnant on this planet, from China, to S. America to Bosnia, etc...

this looks to me like pre-flood shenanigans by a very intelligent yet ultimately self-oriented group of beings... "the heroes of old" is all the bible gives us on this... but I think there are remnants of this group and they were apparently destroyed because they were cannibalistic, self-oriented and descended from "fallen angels"

an interesting interview I often recommend is Roger Morneau... he explains some of the cosmic conflict from an insiders point of view, having been involved with a group who worship these beings, who are now in another dimension...

Another dimension--just as John said the "aliens" are...

See Carolyn Hamlett or Joseph Jordan youtubes for more talk about some of these beings...

if you want the fullest picture, you might consider going through the list of youtubes I posted...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

How so?

That's a beautiful to express it, but you are not taking into account the 'falls' or the lowering of vibration to lower dimensions.

Well, live and let live, but I wouldn't discount the extra-terrestrial theory. I believe in the 'Wingmakers'.

I believe in one Creator... and Jesus Christ...

wingmakers I am still assessing... I need to talk to Preston Nichols... but I tend to put them in the "ascended masters" deception category...

have you honestly looked at the list I posted at the beginning of this thread? I give some crib notes on some of the vids and you might want to check out 1) Shroud of Turin (there are actually two vids worth watching on this) 2) Walter Veith, former Evolutionist turned Creationist... he tought at a school of over 45,000 students and had access to one of the best libraries on evolution in the world...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I am not saying other beings do not exist, even on other planets we can see...

but I am saying that evolution requires a "less likely" kind of FAITH to me than belief in a Creator...

and the logics add up: you are the Creator and you want to make free will creations, but they tend to rebel, what do you do?

the bible says that lucifer was made as perfect, but he chose to rebel...

so now lucifer is the filter for the Creator's creations...

choose self-oriented and God loving outlook and you typically end up in a luciferian trap that only looks good, but enslaves...

choose love for others and God and you get eternal life with the Creator and His creation...

you could choose an "alien" hypothesis, but aside from all the evidence to the contrary, you also end up with less love for each other and NO love for God...

and if you are wrong, the "aliens" don't seem to care... God, however, does... I am guessing this is for a very practical reason: our consciousness is powerful and interacts with God and His creation...

we become like a pathogen in a body when we deny love to God and His creation... this planet is a relatively safe place for us to do this...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I am not saying other beings do not exist, even on other planets we can see...

but I am saying that evolution requires a "less likely" kind of FAITH to me than belief in a Creator...

and the logics add up: you are the Creator and you want to make free will creations, but they tend to rebel, what do you do?

choose self-oriented and God loving outlook and you typically end up in a luciferian trap that only looks good, but enslaves...

choose love for others and God and you get eternal life with the Creator and His creation...

you could choose an "alien" hypothesis, but aside from all the evidence to the contrary, you also end up with less love for each other and NO love for God...

and if you are wrong, the "aliens" don't seem to care... God, however, does... I am guessing this is for a very practical reason: our consciousness is powerful and interacts with God and His creation...

we become like a pathogen in a body when we deny love to God and His creation... this planet is a relatively safe place for us to do this...

If you think of this as a vibratory song of creation, it makes even more sense--if you are out of tune, God will remove you... for Him this is likely nothing more than changing the pitch of his voice to maintain the greatest beauty... for us, it is who we are and seems very important... energetically it is incomprehensible to our minds such as they are...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/29/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

How so?

Because the same stories/characteristics attributed to Jesus had already existed and were applied to previous 'messiahs'/'God(s)'/Deities from religions/mythology that predated the alleged time of Jesus Christ. The virgin birth, having exactly 12 helpers/desciples, performing miracles, the crucifixion & resurrection. These were not novel or unique concepts that only surfaced 2000 years ago based on actual historical events, but a reimplementation of traditional concepts from preexisting cultures & belief systems. This is the way society evolves, by reinventing and working with what has been known/practiced/understood by cultures of the past.

The issue with trying to have an objective discussion about this subject matter without invoking emotional responses, is that some, through belief, have sold the perceived sanctity or well-being of their spirit/soul on these stories. To consider that they were not based on historical events - it can be perceived as a threat to one's well-being, to one's soul. I don't feel it should be this way but I understand the circumstances. Everyone's understanding of the 'truth' can only be viewed from the context of one's own conscious evolution, and what is considered to be the 'truth' will change/adapt/conform to one's progression on that journey. It's for that reason that it is always important to practice an open mind and never invest/commit oneself too heavily in any particular 'version' of the 'truth'.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

wingmakers I am still assessing... I need to talk to Preston Nichols... but I tend to put them in the "ascended masters" deception category...

have you honestly looked at the list I posted at the beginning of this thread? I give some crib notes on some of the vids and you might want to check out 1) Shroud of Turin (there are actually two vids worth watching on this) 2) Walter Veith, former Evolutionist turned Creationist... he tought at a school of over 45,000 students and had access to one of the best libraries on evolution in the world...

NO, I honestly am not, because I have my own theories.

Creationism is fine for idealists and their belief in an indifferent god that allows human suffering and degradation on a globla scale.

You speak of a loving god, and yes that consciousness is, but it's been thousands of years of de-evolution on the spiritual ladder. Man has not evolved to the level of the golden age of eons ago and that golden age is what ALL religions originate.

Actually, I don't know what point you are trying to make. So, you do believe in alien life forms, but believe there was no biogenetic intereference in the human species?

You discount the numerous ancient gold mines in and around Africa and that we all 'came out' of Africa through Mitochondrial Eve? I tend to look upon the numerous fossils in that area as rejects from a scientific bio-engineering process in search of the perfect worker species.

You dicount the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Enuma Elish also?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

of course I meant to say "self-oriented and NON-God loving outlook"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Creationism is fine for idealists and their belief in an indifferent god that allows human suffering and degradation on a globla scale.

You speak of a loving god, and yes that consciousness is, but it's been thousands of years of de-evolution on the spiritual ladder. Man has not evolved to the level of the golden age of eons ago and that golden age is what ALL religions originate.

Actually, I don't know what point you are trying to make. So, you do believe in alien life forms, but believe there was no biogenetic intereference in the human species?

You discount the numerous ancient gold mines in and around Africa and that we all 'came out' of Africa through Mitochondrial Eve? I tend to look upon the numerous fossils in that area as rejects from a scientific bio-engineering process in search of the perfect worker species.

Hey, yu should never stop seeking... I haven't... and some of the links on this thread were a long time in coming and worth a look for anyone who is a truth seeker...

Interesting you talk about "de-evolution" because there is a great Professor Veith lecture I posted here earlier on how much of nature actually shows signs of devolving, not evolving... the stinger on bees that used to be reproductive, gimpy legs on snakes, the fact that male and female mosquitos both have suckers but only the female drinks blood...

this is evidence for a "fall" of man... a change in vibratory states... again, the bible implies this is because we chose to disobey...

taking this track you might find yourself understanding that there is a luciferian agenda here, but that it is to give humans a catalyst... yet, the evidence seems to be that turning from God caused a shift in our consciousness that changed the nature of the reality we are in, quite literally...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey, yu should never stop seeking... I haven't... and some of the links on this thread were a long time in coming and worth a look for anyone who is a truth seeker...

Interesting you talk about "de-evolution" because there is a great Professor Veith lecture I posted here earlier on how much of nature actually shows signs of devolving, not evolving... the stinger on bees that used to be reproductive, gimpy legs on snakes, the fact that male and female mosquitos both have suckers but only the female drinks blood...

this is evidence for a "fall" of man... a change in vibratory states... again, the bible implies this is because we chose to disobey...

taking this track you might find yourself understanding that there is a luciferian agenda here, but that it is to give humans a catalyst... yet, the evidence seems to be that turning from God caused a shift in our consciousness that changed the nature of the reality we are in, quite literally...

Yes, and i believe that is when man lost the ability to commune on a telepathic level.

When the word 'pillar' is used in the bible, do you know what it signifies?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

illusion.

Quoting: johnlear

John, I do like your sense of humor!

I think much of your argument bespeaks your upbringing, education and the culture we have been raised in...

imagine your shock when you discovered there may be something to the whole "aliens" topic... shock and feeling even a little ticked off that all these people have been involved in hiding something so huge!

Now, you need to read Graham Hancock's book "Supernatural" or watch it on youtube... he is not a Christ-believer, he simply explains the existence of the supernatural in terms explicable and intelligent.

The watch Roger Morneau's youtube and understand that there is a group of people worshipping these other-dimensional beings and that the head of this is a being named "lucifer" and is a beautiful being of light, not some red-skinned horny toad...

the agenda is for you not only to NOT believe in the supernatural, but that there are people actually interfacing with this force...

to me, this is the deception you are missing in your ufo/alien hypothesis...

when you discover the truth of this I predict you will have the same "oh shit" moment you had when you discovered that there was anything to the "alien" topic...

and then you might consider asking God to prove He exists... and He might show you...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,I am going to leave this thread now. I think I might be side-tracking the point you were originally trying to make and that is your belief in Christ.

When Christ says he is the 'Way' anyone can take that literally, because that consciousness IS the mediator. It's unspeakable joy. If I were to try to explain that state of being in a scientific way, I would say surrender to a higher power and trust and fill your heart with compassion to reach that level of consciosness that activates the pineal gland.

Think well of yourselves, because you are divine beings of the Source and we are all connected.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

How so?

Because the same stories/characteristics attributed to Jesus had already existed and were applied to previous 'messiahs'/'God(s)'/Deities from religions/mythology that predated the alleged time of Jesus Christ. The virgin birth, having exactly 12 helpers/desciples, performing miracles, the crucifixion & resurrection. These were not novel or unique concepts that only surfaced 2000 years ago based on actual historical events, but a reimplementation of traditional concepts from preexisting cultures & belief systems. This is the way society evolves, by reinventing and working with what has been known/practiced/understood by cultures of the past.

The issue with trying to have an objective discussion about this subject matter without invoking emotional responses, is that some, through belief, have sold the perceived sanctity or well-being of their spirit/soul on these stories. To consider that they were not based on historical events - it can be perceived as a threat to one's well-being, to one's soul. I don't feel it should be this way but I understand the circumstances. Everyone's understanding of the 'truth' can only be viewed from the context of one's own conscious evolution, and what is considered to be the 'truth' will change/adapt/conform to one's progression on that journey. It's for that reason that it is always important to practice an open mind and never invest/commit oneself too heavily in any particular 'version' of the 'truth'.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Hello Ad

I was just stepping off, but I didn't see your contribution...

I am not particularly emotional about this topic... for me it is common sense...

and I understand why so many disbelieve... the deception is massive and supernatural in nature and the institutions are corrupted by this same deception so every other option appears better...

if you truly want to explore all sides of this, as I have, try to spend some time with all sides... many of the people on the list at the beginning of this thread are interesting and intelligent, so it shouldn't be a waste of your time to include them...

especially, Roger Morneau, Prof. Veith, Mark Cleminson and some of the others...

cheers!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,I am going to leave this thread now. I think I might be side-tracking the point you were originally trying to make and that is your belief in Christ.

When Christ says he is the 'Way' anyone can take that literally, because that consciousness IS the mediator. It's unspeakable joy. If I were to try to explain that state of being in a scientific way, I would say surrender to a higher power and trust and fill your heart with compassion to reach that level of consciosness that activates the pineal gland.

Think well of yourselves, because you are divine beings of the Source and we are all connected.

Thanks man. Drop by anytime with thoughts.

You be well too, and do not be afraid to consider all sides to this... we have been conditioned to be inherently biased against Jesus Christ in the education and culture... it takes a lot to honestly look at this without this bias...

actually, for someone like me, the bias was a dead give-away and I like to contest my biases... most do not... I am surprised by the direction my research took... I liked the new age... just think it is a distraction now, as the evidence suggests...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, and i believe that is when man lost the ability to commune on a telepathic level.

No, what does pillar mean?

I think if we were all Christ-centered we would love each other and God and laugh at notions like we need to compete with each other for survival... we would not need technology enslaving us nor would we accept the supernatural bribes for it... we would rather gain back the abilities and more you refer to...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, what does pillar mean?

I think if we were all Christ-centered we would love each other and God and laugh at notions like we need to compete with each other for survival... we would not need technology enslaving us nor would we accept the supernatural bribes for it... we would rather gain back the abilities and more you refer to...

Absolutely! When we hurt others, we hurt ourselves, because we are all connected.

I believe 'pillar' is the word for portal. And I think this is the symbol Enki is holding in his hand in the Tablet of Shamash. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Or the sun is a portal.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
but it also seems likely that just as I can predict the general behavior of my bees, God can predict where this reality is going and gives us a general outline w some specific details with the bible...

we have the power to change this outcome, but generally we do not appear to want to in this version of God's song...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
ah, yes, I tend to think this is true...

interesting that Christ teaches us that we will be judges by how we treat others...

I can't wait for Veith to do a lecture on the Sumerian tablets... I am sure it is coming... maybe he has already commented on them...

I don't think Sitchin is for real, so I wonder where we will get the truth from?

I read somewhere that the Sumerians also had the term Yahweh as well...

for me, right now, it is inconclusive and I would not base my theory of everything on it...

I am keeping my eyes open for it and maybe others have already addressed this...

there is tons of evidence that zietgiest on youtube is full of lies and deception... and that history is manipulated....

so I prefer first-hand accounts of people over this kind of data...

I have triangulated personal experience, Christ-centered people and non-Christ-centered people as best I can... actually, in the beginning I was pretty biased AGAINST Christ as we are taught and was more biased for New Age and aliens...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/29/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Ad

I am not particularly emotional about this topic... for me it is common sense...

and I understand why so many disbelieve... the deception is massive and supernatural in nature and the institutions are corrupted by this same deception so every other option appears better...

if you truly want to explore all sides of this, as I have, try to spend some time with all sides... many of the people on the list at the beginning of this thread are interesting and intelligent, so it shouldn't be a waste of your time to include them...

especially, Roger Morneau, Prof. Veith, Mark Cleminson and some of the others...

cheers!

I think it's great that you have such an interest/curiosity in various subject matters and topics. Never stop exploring/searching/questioning things!

thumbs

Sorry about giving you a hard time about linking your thread in other threads.

peace
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

How so?

Ad--

rereading your post I wanted to say that one of the things I was disappointed in was the degree to which people will lie for profit... this is simply human nature... each person lies for the system a little until they get their bling and then sometimes they live long enough to say: no sorry, it was lies...

and then we wonder how the whole enchilada is so wrong in so many ways...

so the data that Christ took form before in the form of other "gods" is not true, according to people who have looked into it... I went through this phase of thinking Christ is not who we think He is or maybe He didn't exist... all because some dudes basically lie or have a bias...

Zeitgeist is the worst example of this, but he based his stuff on others... see Zeitgeist Debunked for more on this topic alone...

then consider the massive bias against true Christ-centeredness... in media, in schools with theories that we need to compete with each other, etc... and why "aliens" only pick on the Christian religion... why the Shroud of Turin was debunked falsely by people with an agenda... listen carefully to the names: a Dr. Ramses shows up... hmmm...

we need to question thoroughly.... I want to know the truth, not some spin or deception...

I never thought I would come to the understanding I am now espousing... I didn't even tend to pray when times got tough or I had to deal with a health issue...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Ad

cheers!

I think it's great that you have such an interest/curiosity in various subject matters and topics. Never stop exploring/searching/questioning things!

thumbs

peace

No worries! I principally want people to have as much information as possible... I feel responsible to let people know alternatives and that maybe there is a deception going on and our spirits matter more than anything here, to this deception...

I never say do not listen to David "Icke" or any of the alternative crowd... I enjoyed them all... even if I think they are wittingly or unwittingly being deceptive...

afro
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Ad

cheers!

thumbs

peace

no worries!

just want people to know that it is not all about faith and belief, but logics and testimonies count too...

afro

GLP