Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,844 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 748,007
Pageviews Today: 1,311,524Threads Today: 426Posts Today: 8,881
01:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/30/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: John Lear is wrong about Christ (much as I like him) :)
Giants

here is a new youtube on TED of all places...

[link to youtu.be]

Let us ask ourselves why does there appear to be a cover-up of giants on this planet?

This man says it is because of "Manifest Destiny" and political reasons...

that may explain the demise of the Native Indians, but it does not explain the cover-up of giant skeletons and Native tails of red-haired giants...

again we see truth in the bible where none is to be found in our education... it seems like giants might be inconvenient for a lot of reasons...

:)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Giants

According to Roger Morneau, the luciferian deception is heavily dependent on the theory of evolution...

it seems like the discovery of giant skeletons might be inconvenient to this theory...

Morneau also talks about the need to convince people that the supernatural does not exist, nor angels nor demons nor lucifer himself...

the agenda is to make us believe it is all a trick of the mind and if that doesn't work, it appears that the story will be switched to "aliens" ...

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Giants

No less than Abe Lincoln is quoted as talking about the giants that he and many others in his day knew had existed here in America...

you will not hear the word "Giant" utter from Daniel Day-Lewis' lips in the new film on Lincoln and the story is one of Smithsonian shenanigans... clearly to hide the data...

this is a repeated pattern... tptb have no problem lying, fabricating and just waiting it out until the lies become truth...

even George Washington is said to have discovered skeletons...

research this topic and ask yourself why all the "alien" researchers show no interest in this topic, unless to fit it into the "alien" hypothesis... no one is petitioning the Smithsonian to release the files, as with the "alien" topic...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Giants

It is said that George Washington became a Christian in the last 30 years of life... could it be that some of the things he and others saw in the early days of America convinced them that the bible was correct?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Giants

While I enjoy and celebrate what this man is uncovering, he is a bit naive, based ob what I have seen and read...

his conclusion that Native People's were peaceful and lived in harmony may be true in so far as the environment is concerned--though they did clear vast tracts of land for farming, so even this may be a dubious assumption--they were actually quite war-like and prone to conflicts with neighboring tribes... there is also evidence that Natives had semitic origins...

if the shamanic culture of S. America is any indicator, there were also very likely tribes heavily influenced by demonic spirits, as are shamans who use black forms of magic and shamanism...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Giants

If you visit "America's Stonehenge" online or in person, you can see similar structures to the one Jim is uncovering...

what Jim seems unaware of is the "sacrificial stone" on top of this important site... with channels carved into the rock face to drain blood to a single channel...

might these people have been sacrificing people, as well as animals?

And might the channel imply blood drinking?

And might these people have been worshipping demon spirits at certain times of the year in order to gain information or abilities, perhaps to move large rocks, for example...?

it could be innocent fun, killing off a few goats or the occasional bull... but it might also be demonic...

how to tell if the God of the Old Testament is not, as some suggest, a demon spirit? for me the primary evidence seems to be the state of the human consciousness itself... and the over-arching message of the bible, which is to love God and each other...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bob Dylan sold soul - a new twist

So Bob Dylan supposedly sold his soul by his own admission...

here, he talks about going to the cross roads... this is a reference to Robert Johnson selling his soul to the devil and becoming possessed with amazing skills he did not previously have...

[link to youtu.be]

then here he speaks about it on 60 minutes:

[link to youtu.be]

So he clearly made a "deal" and anyone who knows the record business knows what this means...

HOWEVER, he later turns to God and becomes a Christian in the late 70s, even writing two gospel albums and preaching about Jesus from the stage...

this "preaching was not well-recieved and he appears to have pulled back from this...

however, he made his decision and never rejects Christ, even making a pretty cool and sincere Christmas Album a couple of years ago...

interesting that in the 60 minutes interview he admits he can no longer write the way he did... he no longer has access to the demon spirits that used to help him write...

it seems like he is too busy or afraid to delve deeply into this topic, but he is aware of a supernatural component to life and that he crossed certain boundaries that he has since rejected...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bob Dylan converts to Christ

Today I was thinking about how it is said the "pact" with the devil lasts 20 years and then you are taken...

it occurred to me that John Lennon was taken approximately 20 years after he supposedly made his deal...

yet Bob Dylan is still with us... going strong, no less... though by his own admission unable to create on the level he was on (though I like his Christmas album, it is hardly a creative tour de force)

so Bob turns to Christ coincidentally just as he was coming towards his 20 year expiration date...

and because he turned to Christ, much like Roger Morneau and Mark Cleminson, he may have been spared...

sometimes it is hard to believe how elegant and simple it is... Bob looks like man who has cheated death and is unsure about it...

is this why when I last saw him play a few years ago you could hardly tell what he was singing...?

A part of him has rejected his former self who sold his soul to the devil??

Seems like it... to his credit Wiki says he did try to convert people from the stage but his fans didn't want to hear it... how could he tell them his fame and fortune and the very reason his fans love him is because he made a deal with the devil...

this seems to be the point of his 60 minutes confession... he wants people to know... part of him even seems to think he is still under contract... he converted out of fear and now that he is still alive he has doubts...

faith alone is best, but for me, I am very grateful there is more logic to it... so easy to stray... and doubt...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good news is: Bob is still protected!

And though conflicted, he appears to know what to do when the shtf...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like trinity's new post on angels, but have a comment that might be construed as distracting, so i will post it here:

QUOTE from someone:

"I have spent 11 years reading scriptures in the bible as well as apocrypha and other books regarding the Kingdom of God.

I have seen an Angel once in my life.

And they are amazing

Angels don't have names rather they have titles referring to their tasks for God. Some have stature up to 50 ft or even more tall. They were made of elements such as Fire, Water, Air and so on. Lucifer was the first angel created. Then Michael and Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel and son on. This of course was before the rebellion."

referring to angels reminds m of something the sovereign citizen movement in Canada talks about: Titles.

[link to youtu.be]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Titles

It is interesting that according to Dean Clifford, sovereign citizen of Canada, the entire false legal system foisted upon us is the use (or misuse) of titles...

Once you accept a title you must accept the terms and limitations of that title...

Your capitalized name is likely a title... and by not asserting that you are a sovereign person of "inherent jurisdiction" and asking if your rights will be protected when you cross the bar and enter court, you are free willing your sovereignty rights and protections away by default...

(hint: bring a Live Birth Certificate)

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is striking how much the legal system is like a poem of falsehoods and trickery on top of what it spiritual law.

Dean is not even opposed to the current legal system... he explains repeatedly that it can be quite useful and beneficent if understood and applied properly, because the system is designed to follow the spiritual laws, as laid out ion the bible...

ever consider that all you need is a birth certificate to get a passport or other forms of "legal" ID?

The entire legal system is supposed to ensure our sovereign rights, but we free will them away... of course we do this under duress, but it is still legal... and because we all accept it, abuse of people who do not want to play along with the lies is apparently allowed and accepted...

the system seems like a microcosm of the cosmic... we must choose to worship God and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ...

ever wonder what Caesar actually made here? maybe nothing! the world is created by God.

is this the subtext Jesus meant when he said: "Give unto Caesar what is Caesars?" (btw--another possible example of Jesus' good humor.)

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dean Clifford - Making it Simple

[link to youtu.be]

the second part is really interesting and more "hands-on" approach to what is going on...

it seems very significant that tptb go to all the trouble to follow God's law and then to distort it and rely on our ignorance and compliance to substantiate it...

more poetry

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/04/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Forbidden Book - History of The English Bible

[link to youtu.be]

Another clear and obvious sign the churches have mostly been corrupted, especially the protestant ones, is that none of the fascinating and compelling history of the early church is really taught.

The focus of Protestant Churches should be on why they are called "Protestant" to begin with and should emphasize that people were forbidden to translate the Bible into English, on pain of brutal horrible mutilating death by burning or torture.

Even teaching the Lord's prayer in English was cause for burnings and mutilation.

The history we are given is one that blames Christianity as a whole for atrocities when in fact true Christ followers have suffered more than any group.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/05/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I first heard of Joseph Atwill's work regarding the Roman Flavian military campaigns similarity to the story of Jesus, I sensed immediately another deception brewing...

someone said Christianity is a contrivance "they" brainwash us with...

who is "they?" Might "they" not be the same people bringing you this documentary? the same "they" who persecuted Christians for even reading the bible or teaching the Lord's prayer in English? The "they" who influence world events and contrive history all the time, with lies and partial truths?

see Roger Morneau for more on who the "they" really is... it is the supernatural put in place by God to give us a choice: to choose service to others and God or service to self and lucifer... music industry, film industry, every institution is controlled... these supposed "alternative" movements are just more of the same bs.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/05/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Joseph Atwill using war as a means to deny Christ - I admit it is an interesting and unique method--makes me wonder how long "they" have been planning this shenanigan... likely since Rome finally stopped killing Christians and allowed all religions, including paganism, btw...

I am sure the occult was alive and well and ruling Rome from behind the scenes just as they do today...

War is nothing but a blood sacrifice guided by the supernatural realm through people who worship them for power and wealth. Hese the pretty uniforms emblazoned with occult symbols like the five-pointed star...

Hannibal was guided by visions of a snake and angel, Pickets Charge, Gallipoli, Stalingrad... read the histories--clear evidence that something is not right and seems contrived...

when you watch "ancient aliens debunked" it becomes very obvious that any alternative spin coming out may just be blatant lies and partial truths... this is simply what is done... I mean its not like they can say "maybe this" or "maybe that" and expect to win people's souls...

add to this the supernatural influence and it becomes impossible to use this kind of historical "evidence" against Christianity as proof of anything...

the real evidence comes from "boots on the ground" testimonies, of which there are many--some of which I have listed...

and, much as I am not the best at this part: faith. Faith in the people who lived and died for their beliefs and to bring you the bible and the freedoms we all, for now, have...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/05/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
And faith in the salvation of Jesus Christ

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Joseph Atwill

Anyone looking at the production going into this "documentary" can easily see it's propaganda... the fact that there is a trailer for this, rather than just your typical youtube presentation by a researcher also seems odd.

Then you have the intelligent, yet liberal, sounding female voice-over, as if to soften the appeal. And other supposed academics--the most suspect of all intellectual groups for the amount of pandering they have to do to get and keep their jobs, get published and become tenured--who come out and say what Atwill's major point is, rather than have him deny Christ himself.

Lastly, Acharya S just seems like she has some deep-seated reason to be biased--perhaps she bought the feminist ideology and has not recovered from the life it seem to leave many intelligent women with, or perhaps someone in her family was abusive and she never recovered from that, but I have known women who give me the same feeling she does--and I mean really "known" and the psychological hassles that accompany them are endless and often based in both abuse and feminism. They find themselves in a new age paradigm of spirit worshipping and/or spiritually lost. If they have a soul they don't really want to consider what it means beyond a Gaia theory. Ironically, this is presented as the responsible outlook with the convenient excuse that a male dominated corporate culture is to blame for ravaging the earth. Oddly, women do not seem more responsible, neither with purchasing habits nor in positions of corporate leadership.

I was actually interested to see Atwill's presentation until I saw the trailer.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Joseph Atwill

Oh good: someone has already thoroughly debunked Atwill:

[link to www.tektonics.org]

I knew there were going to be serious flaws in his logics. For one thing, there is no mention of the priest class that communicate w demon spirits and guide the govt.s of the world (which would explain any similarities between Roman military campaigns and the story of Christ.).

For another thing: Christ taught love for God and each other. Why would an empire that relies on blood-letting and butchery want to encourage that kind of mentality in its citizens?

This is likely why the bible was translated in over 400 languages a few hundred years after the Resurrection, but within a few hundred years after Rome co-opted Christianity and paganized it the best they could, it was only allowed to be printed in Latin and people who tried to do otherwise were tortured and/or killed.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Walter Veith

[link to youtu.be]

In this presentation he points out some more remarkable problems with evolution:

mountain ranges erode at the rate of up to 2 meters every 1,000 years. Scientist say that the mountains exist over huge expanses of time because the earth continues to push itself upwards, thus the mountain range does not erode away completely. However, the fossil record that is supposed to be millions of years old certainly would!

so funny and so obvious...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moreover, we have no modern examples of fish fossilizing because they tend to decay quite rapidly, yet we have fossilized examples of human tools and even hats that are no more than a few hundred years old or less...

anyone who has been around fresh fish knows that you must eat it within a couple of days or freeze it, as it decays quickly... so all the records of fossilized fish are likely the result of a rapid catastrophic event that covered them.

this mirrors the frozen mammoths found in Russia, and there are fish with another fish still in their mouths within the fossil record, again expressing a rapid process...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
And now even science is saying that all creation occurred simultaneously... soon they will just toss out evolution altogether...

there was not gradualism in evolution...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not one river older than 4-5,000 years old according to the amount of silt built up at the delta...

this includes the Nile...

something to think about that next time you look at the pyramids... the pre-flood civilization of giants likely built these edifices... and the flood wiped them out...

also, no plants among the oldest on earth are older than 4-5,000 years of age...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey John,

do you think et just "poof"created everything?

Because science is now saying that gradual evolution did not happen...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
oldest tree

so verifying Veith's claims on the oldest tree, there is supposed evidence for trees in Sweden as old as 9,000 years+...

of course this age is deduced by carbon 14 dating, which has been shown to have problems.

As well, the spruce in question is said to be from remnants of older trees, cloned into existence, not an actual tree with 9,000 rings.

Trees w rings still date to around 5,000 years or less.

The remnants of this tree are said to be 375, 5,660, 9,000 and 9,550 years old... again the 5,000 year mark occurs...

I wonder if anyone will bother to verify the work of these scientists and prove some unscientific results, as eventually happened with the Shroud of Turin?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have seen spruce trees survive living directly in a salt water tidal pool where the tree is covered at high tide... they are very resilient trees... so one could have sprouted up post flood, but 9,000 years would be problematic to the bible... of course it seems possible that a day of creation was not based on 24 hours as we know it... and pre-flood people are said to have lived much longer than we do now...

Veith's explanation of dinosaurs--simply large lizards--implies that large expanses of time was a pre-flood reality... a tortoise starts out about the size of a baseball and 300+ years later is almost half the size of a VW bug...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems like someone who thinks we need to live without envy, hate or greed and who thinks we need to treat each other with respect would 1) take seriously someone else's honest position that he may be wrong about the nature of this reality 2) would not belittle other people's beliefs...

just sayin'

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
For the record, I did not need to come to the conclusion in favor of Christ for any personal reasons other than truth...

in the same way that I looked into the et/abduction phenomenon and spent huge amounts of time on this one topic alone, I also bothered to look at what others were saying and how valid they seemed...

there are some examples of people who claim that they called on Christ and it did not help them... so for some time I dismissed the many accounts where it did help...

eventually, you realize that there may be other variables, such as depth of commitment or sincere belief...

those who turn to Christ sincerely appear to be helped in profound and life-saving ways...

shouldn't everyone know that if you are suffering from abductions one of the only proven methods to eliminate this is through a belief and calling out to Christ?

I mean, if it was "abracadabra" I think John would just tell people: "Just say abracadabra" but because it is Jesus Christ, there is a bias...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Johns bias, btw, is more reason for me to believe...

it proves either he is biased or he is willfully ignorant... I can't do more than lead the horse to water... it is his choice to actually look and consider the evidense or cry "swamp gas" and "weather balloon" or "pumpkin ferry"... :)

if the former, it could be anything from basic cultural brain washing--one too many media encounters with a pejorative take on Christ or Christians--to a very sophisticated "conspiracy" and/or mind control psi-ops... given his heritage within the power structure, it could be either and not be surprising...

if the latter, still a cultural bias, but one that shows him to be less open-minded and fair than he likes to think he is...

which for someone like me, would be disappointing... I like to think of John the maverick over John the dude stuck in his ways...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I mean, isn't this John Lear, the man who risked life and reputation to bring us the truth about the existence of "aliens?"

what could be holding him back from considering the next possibility or any other possibility? If someone told me they liked my work and have seen all of my interviews and presented an alternative take, I might look into what they are saying... even just for shits and giggles...

Did Sleeper put him to sleep?

GLP