Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371780
United States
11/24/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: AWESOME Two Angels Help Man Crushed By Truck
bsflag

When I first saw this I was thinking of buying his book. After reading the reviews I learned a few things. Needless to say I passed on the purchase.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371780
United States
11/24/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

When I first saw this I was thinking of buying his book. After reading the reviews I learned a few things. Needless to say I passed on the purchase.
telling it straight

User ID: 1461054
United States
11/24/2012 07:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's a shame the angels were'nt there to keep the thing from falling on him in the first place. Where were they?
Off playing snooker? Maybe those lightning fast reflexes are getting a bit slow?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19879137

The angels-- and God for that matter--don't stop us from the actions we choose. We have free will. If I am careless installing a jack for the truck...if I choose to drive drunk...the angels are there to help bad situations WE created through our ignorance or deliberate evil.
 Quoting: telling it straight

So if we're stupid, make stupid decisions we have to face the outcome, but god will make it all better after we mess up? I'm sorry I don't understand. Why not just stop the truck from falling in the first place. That has nothing to do with the guys free will, at all. Will and intelligence are not the same thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19623226

everything is a learning experience...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1202778

Yes, it is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2426721
United States
11/24/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...

It would be cool to see some proof..

I believe in angels, but not how the mainstream religious eye sees them. They protect people, sometimes, people who arent even christian.
 Quoting: truth 1111 27834799

Thank you, christians act like anything good that happens their god automatically did. That's why i'm sick of seeing this shit, it's so one sided.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19623226

Seriously – it *is* One sided…The Is only One True and Living God, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob…and there is none other!
Choose Life…eternal life…surrender fully to The Lordship of Jesus Christ!

GLP