Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,851 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,115,213
Pageviews Today: 2,040,140Threads Today: 707Posts Today: 15,227
07:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FISH FRY from FUKU? Epidemic occurring with coral, fish, turtles in Hawaii...USGS alarmed

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11685337
United States
11/24/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FISH FRY from FUKU? Epidemic occurring with coral, fish, turtles in Hawaii...USGS alarmed
This is so so sad, the human race are a blight on other life on our planet.
 Quoting: Krix

Get the fuck off my planet, then.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
11/24/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FISH FRY from FUKU? Epidemic occurring with coral, fish, turtles in Hawaii...USGS alarmed
[spotted puffer fish with skin discoloration and unusual lesions on their fins.
 Quoting: RadChick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13289935
United States
11/24/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is prophecy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26960085
United States
11/24/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is such sad news typical of man to fuck things up yet again. We will never ever learn man is self first self second and anything left over self again we are the parasite on this planet .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28384053

Then KILL YOURSELF.

No I didn't think so. MORAN.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17584550
United States
11/24/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11685337

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11685337

Shut the fuck up and take care of YOUR planet. It is sad not to mention pathetic. (ignorant moran)
RadChick  (OP)

User ID: 26169464
United States
11/24/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a hairstylist in So. Cal. Just in the last month I have noticed I have some hair loss. I mentioned to a co-worker and she said, she and her mom have just noticed hair loss too!

So we now are starting to hear, or are now paying attention, to many of our women customers saying the same thing.

My thought is Fukushima, but I get laughed at for this view, so I am keeping that part to myself, but I am serious, that this seems to be now showing up in us.

If you live on the west coast, do any of you feel your hair has thinned recently?

MY thinking is it has taken this long to get into us and show subtle effects, and if true, it can only get worse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18681750

Make sure you have your thyroid checked next time you got to the doc. Go sooner rather than later if it gets worse or you notice other symptoms of being ill. Thyroid cancer is very common from rad exposure, so is leukemia...they are some of the first cancers that show up. Thyroid sounds like its not a big deal but it can matastisize very quickly to other organs and then you are screwed.
Founder of Nuked Radio

Thread: MAYDAY: The Wigner Effect

”To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
~Thomas Paine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28367863
United States
11/24/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
News flash !

The veterinary pathologist doing the studies died in a 'mysterious' auto accident, BEFORE he could reveal the results of his tests. Gvernment labs are taking over the study, and results are expected to take from 1 to 5 years, OR, until you either forget about this or are dead !
RadChick  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a hairstylist in So. Cal. Just in the last month I have noticed I have some hair loss. I mentioned to a co-worker and she said, she and her mom have just noticed hair loss too!

So we now are starting to hear, or are now paying attention, to many of our women customers saying the same thing.

My thought is Fukushima, but I get laughed at for this view, so I am keeping that part to myself, but I am serious, that this seems to be now showing up in us.

If you live on the west coast, do any of you feel your hair has thinned recently?

MY thinking is it has taken this long to get into us and show subtle effects, and if true, it can only get worse.

Make sure you have your thyroid checked next time you got to the doc. Go sooner rather than later if it gets worse or you notice other symptoms of being ill. Thyroid cancer is very common from rad exposure, so is leukemia...they are some of the first cancers that show up. Thyroid sounds like its not a big deal but it can matastisize very quickly to other organs and then you are screwed.
 Quoting: RadChick

You might want to listen to this:

Founder of Nuked Radio

”To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
~Thomas Paine
RadChick  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
News flash !

The veterinary pathologist doing the studies died in a 'mysterious' auto accident, BEFORE he could reveal the results of his tests. Gvernment labs are taking over the study, and results are expected to take from 1 to 5 years, OR, until you either forget about this or are dead !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28367863

Got a link? Hadn't heard this, you talking about a NOAA scientist??
Founder of Nuked Radio

~Thomas Paine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 881031
United States
11/24/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm in Oregon, my hair has been freaking me out I've lost so much in the last few months.
Oboe Science Expert !
United States
11/24/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
ANOTHER 'New Flash !

Now that ALL the people in California are BALD, the government confirms that radiation from Japan IS the cause !

However, Hillory says keep eating their fish/seafood products as SHE told everyone to do in the first weeks after the 'accident' ! Although Mrs. Clintoon spends VERY little time on the West Coast, she assures us that swimmers and children will suffer no appreciable affects from the radioactive debris floating in from Japan.

IF there is a problem, Obammy suggests a vacation and swim in the Gulf of Mexico as a 'possible' cure. Please see photos of the illegal, alien fraud and liar (supposedly swimming there).
truth
User ID: 28397909
United States
11/24/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

the trick hereisto start fighting the cancer now before you get the cancer, then hopefully youwillnot get the cancer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
rockon
RadChick  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Michio Kaku: 3 meltdowns in Fukushima, but uranium actually totally liquified… 1st time in history — “Reactor actually melted totally”
Founder of Nuked Radio

~Thomas Paine
Citizenperth

User ID: 28245131
Australia
11/24/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
We always said it would take 12 months at the least to see the effects.... as @ Sept 12/ 20 million Bq's PER HOUR are still released from Fuku... they are walking us blindly down the valley of death, and we (for what ever reason) prefer the latest shit on sport etc......
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28133012
United States
11/24/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The other day I was reading the list of people who died in 2012, an unusual number of them died from leukemia.

When Fukushima happened I was in the Bristol Bay region of Alaska, and I left a few months after it happened. I feel like I've aged 10 years since then, and people from there have been having all sorts of problems and there have been many suicides and people just losing it. I'm still in Alaska but in a different part of the state now.
Citizenperth

Australia
11/24/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
oh_yikes

User ID: 28358913
United States
11/24/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
We always said it would take 12 months at the least to see the effects.... as @ Sept 12/ 20 million Bq's PER HOUR are still released from Fuku... they are walking us blindly down the valley of death, and we (for what ever reason) prefer the latest shit on sport etc......
 Quoting: Citizenperth

I agree with you CP. It's almost like the band playing on the deck of the Titanic...as long as the niceties of life are still there, we can deny the appalling truth for as long as possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28371022
United States
11/24/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
and guess who's leaving for kauai for the very first time ever on sunday. hooray me. oh well i can expedite the death process by going. no one in my family will listen to this 'nonsense' so i guess i'll just 'suck it in' and go take my punishment. huess if i'm dead with lesions in a few months we will all know- i'll keep you posted. nor cal girl here
oh_yikes

User ID: 28358913
United States
11/24/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
and guess who's leaving for kauai for the very first time ever on sunday. hooray me. oh well i can expedite the death process by going. no one in my family will listen to this 'nonsense' so i guess i'll just 'suck it in' and go take my punishment. huess if i'm dead with lesions in a few months we will all know- i'll keep you posted. nor cal girl here
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28371022

I've gone there every winter for 7 years. If I had gotten any exposure from FUKU, I can truly say I have not noticed anything different thus far. If you are only going for a week or so, no doubt you will be fine. Enjoy. It is a magical place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28371022
United States
11/24/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28371022

I've gone there every winter for 7 years. If I had gotten any exposure from FUKU, I can truly say I have not noticed anything different thus far. If you are only going for a week or so, no doubt you will be fine. Enjoy. It is a magical place.
 Quoting: oh_yikes

awee, that is so sweet,and thank you for the nice thoughts, but this is a new revelation dont you think?? i mean when does the usgs admit to being 'alarmed' ?? it's probably wayyyy past safe by now. god bless our gorgeous planet, beautiful animals, and people. my biggest fear is watching my family suffer and being helpless and alive to witness it..
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
11/24/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.medicalonly.com]

[snip]

Epidemic Levels of Patients with Hypothyroid Problems Reported

The thyroid gland plays an important part in overall health and well being. That being said, it is no surprise that the word "thyroid" comes from the Greek words "thyreos" and "eidos" that mean "in from the shield". And the thyroid is like a shield, in a way, and spreads across the front of the trachea.

Measuring only a tiny two inches wide, the butterfly-shaped thyroid gland nonetheless plays a major role in determining your overall health. So when Dr. Jackie Arnold, who practices naturopathic medicine in Great Falls, Montana, came to the realization that the number of people in her office with hypothyroidism is at an epidemic level, she naturally became concerned.

[snip]

Could Environmental Radiation Be Contributing to Your Thyroid Disorder?

Despite its miniscule dimensions, the tiny thyroid gland plays an outsize role in determining the healthy functioning of the human body. Among its many unique qualities, the thyroid gland has a very high level of sensitivity to radiation in the environment.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh yikes .... A friend of mine has an all expense ticket to hell, and has been told the Devil is NOT there every week, but when he IS, any retune trips are canceled !

Should he take a chance that the Devil will NOT show up, just to say he's been there ?

Are YOU sure a little bit of radiation exposure will NOT eventually affect YOU/kill you ?

Do you play Russian roulette often for FUN ?
ghost_safari
User ID: 23334172
United States
11/24/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5366990
United States
11/24/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

[snip]

The thyroid gland plays an important part in overall health and well being. That being said, it is no surprise that the word "thyroid" comes from the Greek words "thyreos" and "eidos" that mean "in from the shield". And the thyroid is like a shield, in a way, and spreads across the front of the trachea.

Measuring only a tiny two inches wide, the butterfly-shaped thyroid gland nonetheless plays a major role in determining your overall health. So when Dr. Jackie Arnold, who practices naturopathic medicine in Great Falls, Montana, came to the realization that the number of people in her office with hypothyroidism is at an epidemic level, she naturally became concerned.

[snip]

Despite its miniscule dimensions, the tiny thyroid gland plays an outsize role in determining the healthy functioning of the human body. Among its many unique qualities, the thyroid gland has a very high level of sensitivity to radiation in the environment.
 Quoting: Waterbug

Corexit Cheney is or was CEO of Haliburtan. Haliburtan was used in Deep Water drilling as well. BP manufactures Corexit so this was a no brainer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

[snip]

[snip]

Quoting: Waterbug

Corexit Cheney is or was CEO of Haliburtan. Haliburtan was used in Deep Water drilling as well. BP manufactures Corexit so this was a no brainer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5366990

Wrong thread, sorry.
Captain Spaulding
User ID: 28245340
United States
11/24/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

The four things necessary for our survival...
Biodiversity
Inter-dependence between species
Respecting the law of FINITE resources
Don't crap where you eat

We're 0 for 4 with that list. We can spout all the religious, spiritual "stuff" we dream up, but without those four simple things, we're doomed.

The beginning of the end might start with the most innocent dropping first. Hope not.
Citizenperth

Australia
11/24/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh yikes .... A friend of mine has an all expense ticket to hell, and has been told the Devil is NOT there every week, but when he IS, any retune trips are canceled !

Should he take a chance that the Devil will NOT show up, just to say he's been there ?

Are YOU sure a little bit of radiation exposure will NOT eventually affect YOU/kill you ?

Do you play Russian roulette often for FUN ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28367863

hentaidoomepicfaily
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree with you CP. It's almost like the band playing on the deck of the Titanic...as long as the niceties of life are still there, we can deny the appalling truth for as long as possible.

The winds were straight up DUE WEST. A green misty fog hit within days. Sailors dying of radiation on their boats before they could even dock at the Hawaiin island. their mascots dead. long before the 2 day sail and the captains knew this was a plague.
Citizenperth

Australia
11/24/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

The winds were straight up DUE WEST. A green misty fog hit within days. Sailors dying of radiation on their boats before they could even dock at the Hawaiin island. their mascots dead. long before the 2 day sail and the captains knew this was a plague.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5366990

is there a news link?.. i document... i am part way through a documentary book with some famous names and our fukushima gypsy ;)

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 11/24/2012 06:23 PM

GLP