User ID: 28387337
Luxembourg
11/24/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I know who the nobody is
i dont get this nobody bullshit here on glp

you fuckers alle speak in mystery and i dont get shit

how about you speak all for once CLEARLY?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28387288
Austria
11/24/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28387337

I thought that was the whole point about it :/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14466518
United States
11/24/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's like this ... there's this guy who lives in the usa and it has been foretold that he is going to start a new relgion (google: child of the east, Jean dixon)

of course the old established religions and their people don't like that idea, so they started a smear campaign and eventually they said the man was "a nobody". it grew and grew and "a nobody" turned into "the Nobody"

so this guy, the Nobody, who is going to start the new religion for years and years was being given a bunch of crap; he was harassed, slandered, stalked, gangstalked, drugged and denigrated, so much so that people were learning of the miscarriage of justice and the criminal acts against the man and his fame grew.

now he is an old man and the new religion is starting to peak the interest of many people and just as many don't want the new religion to take hold, so there is the controversy.

those against the new religion put disinformation out to mislead and confuse the matter and they say no such person exists, those that want the new religion wish to see "the Nobody"

the Nobody is now an old man, he lives in the woods in a single wide mobile home with his two cats and goes out in public a couple to a few times a week

there you have it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27333727
United States
11/24/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
My momma
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Itchy Who?

yes, for those people who are against the Nobody speak misinformation and lots of misinformation about the Nobody to the point it is a big joke here on GLP

but it is to hide the truth

and because the truth will eventually be told, there seems to be no letup in the misinformation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19617445
United States
11/24/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heres a soundtrack for this thread.
Saptaparna

User ID: 14874606
United States
11/24/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's like this ... there's this guy who lives in the usa and it has been foretold that he is going to start a new relgion (google: child of the east, Jean dixon)

of course the old established religions and their people don't like that idea, so they started a smear campaign and eventually they said the man was "a nobody". it grew and grew and "a nobody" turned into "the Nobody"

so this guy, the Nobody, who is going to start the new religion for years and years was being given a bunch of crap; he was harassed, slandered, stalked, gangstalked, drugged and denigrated, so much so that people were learning of the miscarriage of justice and the criminal acts against the man and his fame grew.

now he is an old man and the new religion is starting to peak the interest of many people and just as many don't want the new religion to take hold, so there is the controversy.

those against the new religion put disinformation out to mislead and confuse the matter and they say no such person exists, those that want the new religion wish to see "the Nobody"

the Nobody is now an old man, he lives in the woods in a single wide mobile home with his two cats and goes out in public a couple to a few times a week

there you have it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14466518

fail

This is just a spamtard.

spam
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Saptaparna

United States
11/24/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Itchy Who?

yes, for those people who are against the Nobody speak misinformation and lots of misinformation about the Nobody to the point it is a big joke here on GLP

but it is to hide the truth

and because the truth will eventually be told, there seems to be no letup in the misinformation

See, you are even admitting you are misinformation.

lol
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Rayrayz

User ID: 951476
United States
11/24/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

Holy f*ck!

You are pounding/spamming this story into the ground bro...

What in the hell are you trying to do?
Saptaparna

United States
11/24/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy f*ck!

Quoting: Rayrayz

hi
Saptaparna ~
Rayrayz

United States
11/24/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy f*ck!

hi
 Quoting: Saptaparna

Yeah, i just saw your reply...I don't really get a bad vibe off the guy...it's just that it's patently ridiculous to keep spamming the same spiel...over and over...and over again.

Is this the same guy with the the 'WOS' "is an old haggard Hollywood actress/has-been" story?
Horus
User ID: 7669788
Iceland
11/24/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

only in hell;
would you say that
to someone gagged,
try listening harder:

"remove the gag"
they all are mumbling,
cheeks soaked with
tears of frustration.

"there's a beast
behind you!".
what they wanted
to yell.
hf
Saptaparna

United States
11/24/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy f*ck!

hi
 Quoting: Saptaparna

Yeah, i just saw your reply...I don't really get a bad vibe off the guy...it's just that it's patently ridiculous to keep spamming the same spiel...over and over...and over again.

Is this the same guy with the the 'WOS' "is an old haggard Hollywood actress/has-been" story?

Yeah, I'm 99% positive it is.
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28306141
Canada
11/24/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

thats all we need
ANOTHER FUCKING RELIGION
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

Holy f*ck!

i'll tell you why ...

it's because of all the bullcrap out there about the Nobody. the Nobody and "the child of the east" are one and the same, just different labels.

and when the misinformation comes on the posts of earthreal, other worldly, outer space, love and happiness and all of that misinformation all jumbled into one and on and on it goes, endlessly and on and on.

well then, I post what has happened to "the child of the east" (and you can google: "child of the east" and Jean Dixon) and what has been done is fact not some love and happiness we are one with the world and all is peachy keen stuff.

just as I scorn the other posts that I view as incorrect other people like yourself view my posts with the same scorn.

but who is right in the matter? someone who knows nothing about the matter or one who does. and I say I know about the matter.

Now, if there are two Nobodies, or there are three Nobodies, well I claim one of them, and that is what I'm writing about.

now I have posted to you I'll go back an view some of your posts RayRayz, ok with you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

thats all we need
ANOTHER FUCKING RELIGION
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28306141

christian will you cool it! I'm going to remind you and your claim of the WOS on Dec 21, if that's ok with you. and it should be shouldn't it?
Rayrayz

United States
11/24/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

Holy f*ck!

i'll tell you why ...

it's because of all the bullcrap out there about the Nobody. the Nobody and "the child of the east" are one and the same, just different labels.

and when the misinformation comes on the posts of earthreal, other worldly, outer space, love and happiness and all of that misinformation all jumbled into one and on and on it goes, endlessly and on and on.

well then, I post what has happened to "the child of the east" (and you can google: "child of the east" and Jean Dixon) and what has been done is fact not some love and happiness we are one with the world and all is peachy keen stuff.

just as I scorn the other posts that I view as incorrect other people like yourself view my posts with the same scorn.

but who is right in the matter? someone who knows nothing about the matter or one who does. and I say I know about the matter.

Now, if there are two Nobodies, or there are three Nobodies, well I claim one of them, and that is what I'm writing about.

now I have posted to you I'll go back an view some of your posts RayRayz, ok with you?

I have googled the child of the east and researched it many months ago.

All I see you doing is re-posting the same inane nonsensical crap in every f8cking thread you post on. ...word for word.

At least get creative with it bro.

and again...good for you if you think you are the nobody...but stop with the repetitive spam.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

Holy f*ck!

i'll tell you why ...

All I see you doing is re-posting the same inane nonsensical crap in every f8cking thread you post on. ...word for word.

and again...good for you if you think you are the nobody...but stop with the repetitive spam.

you can't post names here on GLP because the Nobody is a private citizen. the WOS on the other hand is a well known Hollywood celebrity but to post her name would be slander and a legal matter. all I can do is to describe her and about her but not name her directly.

as to repetitive spam, you have a lot of work on your hands if you wish to rule out spam. I suggest you start with those people who do not name the Nobody or the WOS yet say they are living people, individuals and make no attempt to describe them, name them or identify them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

Holy f*ck!

i'll tell you why ...

you can't post names here on GLP because the Nobody is a private citizen. the WOS on the other hand is a well known Hollywood celebrity but to post her name would be slander and a legal matter. all I can do is to describe her and about her but not name her directly.

as to repetitive spam, you have a lot of work on your hands if you wish to rule out spam. I suggest you start with those people who do not name the Nobody or the WOS yet say they are living people, individuals and make no attempt to describe them, name them or identify them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

Holy f*ck!

i'll tell you why ...

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

Holy f*ck!

i'll tell you why ...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

there you have it

Holy f*ck!

i'll tell you why ...

Rayrayz

United States
11/24/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy f*ck!

i'll tell you why ...

There are alot of spammers on these threads...but you take the cake for the most dedicated and machine-like spammer...not even close.

BTW...Spam is when you post the same shit over and over again.

That's spam.

Like how you just left the same message 4 times in a row...

Last Edited by Rayrayz on 11/24/2012 07:49 PM

GLP