London To Get Damaging Winds From Deepening Surface Low

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16063692
United States
11/24/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
London To Get Damaging Winds From Deepening Surface Low
A surface low coming in from the Southwest will impact the United Kingdom on Sunday, bringing with it heavy rain, snow in the north, and damaging wind potential in London.

Systems such as this are pretty rare, but wind gusts with this will be well over 80 km/hour (50mph), with heavy rainfall and high waves.

[link to theweatherspace.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26448516
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: London To Get Damaging Winds From Deepening Surface Low
Its been horrible here from late afternoon , I drove back from my sons earlier and it was getting dark at 4pm , has been raining all day , the winds are not too bad at the moment though.....I m on the East coast 50 miles from London , will keep you posted about the weather here !!!
Ohwell

User ID: 18725998
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
These unusual weather patterns could have something to them. I made a thread about ET contactees who spoke of Magnectic pole reversals along with flooding, snow and a mini ice-age circa 2012 ending. They were told this would happen....some of them as far back as 3/4 years ago, others this year.

Thread: Foretold Floodings, Ice-Age, Magnetic Reversal and more....E.T. Contactees Messages (Video Collection & Analysis).

The thread goes into a lot of details about the floodings we are witnessing and what could be political manoeuvres as to what they know is coming in future.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/24/2012 04:33 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28329499
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
watch the flooding and landslides as this roars over us all
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
In croydon south London, the wind is starting to pick up a little now, nothing to talk about yet though.
alexisj9

United Kingdom
11/24/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The wind is kicking in now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24011285
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crazy amount of rain here and has been going on for hours and hours. Currently 118 flood warnings (rivers) and 4 severe flood warnings issued by the environment agency (imminant life and property threatening). The rain is really lashing it down. Every patch of ground in the south west is completely saturated. Land slips have halted trains. The coming gales will topple many trees AND there is more to come sunday through tuesday.
grouphug
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 26943919
United States
11/24/2012 08:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
After what we just went through here on staten island, I will hope that nothing even remotely close to that happens anywhere.

so, my thoughts and well-wishes go out to our friends across the pond...

hf
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crazy amount of rain here and has been going on for hours and hours. Currently 118 flood warnings (rivers) and 4 severe flood warnings issued by the environment agency (imminant life and property threatening). The rain is really lashing it down. Every patch of ground in the south west is completely saturated. Land slips have halted trains. The coming gales will topple many trees AND there is more to come sunday through tuesday.
grouphug
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24011285

[link to news.uk.msn.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24011285
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
After what we just went through here on staten island, I will hope that nothing even remotely close to that happens anywhere.

so, my thoughts and well-wishes go out to our friends across the pond...

hf
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

On behalf of us all in these soggy Isles here, thank you for the good wishes. I hope you are now all finding some improvements to life after Sandy's fury and havoc.

We still have power and drinking water but most of us are worried about the winds which are about to start suddenly. Any weaknesses in the infrastrcture will show up then. The SE and E coastal counties should be alert now. Areas in the West are going to have to brace for the unexpected...

GLP