Say YES to God and NO to masturbation

TRUE Believer
User ID: 28363197
United States
11/24/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Say YES to God and NO to masturbation
God hates when you touch yourself more than anything. If you continue to touch yourself and turn your back on God, he will soon turn his back on you. You will be given the everlasting life you deserve, in HELL. Even children do not get a pass from God on this disgusting sin. If you wish to walk forever with our Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven, you can not touch yourself EVER. Please remember that and don't be surprised when you burn forever in the afterlife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28398421
Australia
11/24/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Say YES to God and NO to masturbation
jerkit
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
jerkit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28398421

sicko sinner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28397515
United States
11/24/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
goodevil

jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28391947
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
The dear lord created my hand and my penis he made it so that both were able to move, one that is more sensitive than the other. Go figure that one out.
revcc

User ID: 1574287
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Sister Mary Ignacius, how did you get onto Glp?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7191548
United States
Report Abusive Post
So your saying that god will be alone in heaven? And the rest of the world will be in hell. Ha.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
goodevil

jerkit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28397515

GOOD will always win out against EVIL. Even in the graphic. If you watch it long enough it stops with GOOD as the WINNER because EVIL is always outdone by GOOD.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
So your saying that god will be alone in heaven? And the rest of the world will be in hell. Ha.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7191548

An insatiable fetish for the flame is disturbing to say the least.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14717007
Canada
11/24/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is god so angry?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
The dear lord created my hand and my penis he made it so that both were able to move, one that is more sensitive than the other. Go figure that one out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28391947

You, my child, are a lost soul. I'll pray for your family while you assuredly burn for eternity.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7191548

You may find yourself alone in HELL seeking the mercy of a vengeful yet just God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16987500
Australia
11/24/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
God hates when you touch yourself more than anything. If you continue to touch yourself and turn your back on God, he will soon turn his back on you. You will be given the everlasting life you deserve, in HELL. Even children do not get a pass from God on this disgusting sin. If you wish to walk forever with our Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven, you can not touch yourself EVER. Please remember that and don't be surprised when you burn forever in the afterlife.
 Quoting: TRUE Believer 28363197

So god is going to burn people alive in unending screaming sadistic agony without mercy..pity..compassion..or letup...even young children..for failing to resist an URGE HE created them with?

Whats it LIKE to be THAT EVIL?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is god so angry?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14717007

Because people are SICK! And there are people who are not Christians. They can touch themselves though because God already has their map planned out, and it's very hot. :)
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

You, my child, are a lost soul. I'll pray for your family while you assuredly burn for eternity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28363197

You condemn so quickly before even knowing anything of ones situation. You have a fetish of flame and hell fire. You are disturbed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28388496
Spain
Report Abusive Post
Bad troll is bad. Go to sleep kid. Brb fapping jerkit
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

So god is going to burn people alive in unending screaming sadistic agony without mercy..pity..compassion..or letup...even young children..for failing to resist an URGE HE created them with?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16987500

You are the evil my son. God is the creator, the light, the truth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

You condemn so quickly before even knowing anything of ones situation. You have a fetish of flame and hell fire. You are disturbed.

I only need know that you admittedly touch yourself with no plan to end your disgusting behavior. Your fate is sealed by God, not by me.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/24/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
A sort of condemnation of masturbation without representation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16987500
Australia
11/24/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes..he created my urges..my sex drive..the NEED to empty the balls once in a while...and for THAT URGE which HE PLANNED AND IMPLEMENTED INTO ME>.he is going to have me TORTURED in agony forever and ever..ALL in his great wisdom..forknowlede and perfect forgiving merciful compassionate LOVE.

He tortured himself to death on a cross to FORGIVE us our sins..but he just could NOT cover THAT one..the one he CREATED us with..and fully intends to forgo the blood of the cross in order to burn us all alive for having sexual urges HE FORCED ON US.

Yeah..right.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1092220
United States
11/24/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is struggling to not fap so he is trying to project his psychotic religtard shit on everyone.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Chef.

User ID: 28178998
United States
11/24/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dude get help. Otherwise show proof to your Rant!!goodevil
Out of the pan into the Fire.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/24/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe if god fired one of once in a while he wouldn't be such an uptight prick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27690740
United States
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28382571
United States
Report Abusive Post
Looks like we have a Westboro Baptist fool or a troll trying to stir. Either way,

stupthrd
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1291555
United States
11/24/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

SHOW ME where in the Bible this is stated.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

SHOW ME where in the Bible this is stated.
 Quoting: Etrn9T

It is written in our souls. You all know it, you just deny yourself the truth. Sad, I may be lonely in Heaven.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9788321
United States
11/24/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd rather go to "hell" than worship such a hypocritical malevolent vengeful deity.

You're a sadist. Fine, whatever.
User ID: 1326993
United States
11/24/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

We know you masturbate.
Understudy
User ID: 28388017
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

Yes..he created my urges..my sex drive..the NEED to empty the balls once in a while...and for THAT URGE which HE PLANNED AND IMPLEMENTED INTO ME>.he is going to have me TORTURED in agony forever and ever..ALL in his great wisdom..forknowlede and perfect forgiving merciful compassionate LOVE.

He tortured himself to death on a cross to FORGIVE us our sins..but he just could NOT cover THAT one..the one he CREATED us with..and fully intends to forgo the blood of the cross in order to burn us all alive for having sexual urges HE FORCED ON US.

Yeah..right.

Genesis38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26872940
New Zealand
11/24/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
what page in the bible says "If you masturbate you go to hell", just the page number will be fine.

GLP