Say YES to God and NO to masturbation

Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1092220
United States
11/24/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Say YES to God and NO to masturbation
Hey OP, did Christ die to take away the sins of the world or did He not? Yes, He did. The sin issue has been dealt with once and all. Step into the NEW covenant which went into effect with His death, burial and resurrection. That is the gospel. The whole world was put on a level playing field by the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus the Christ. God is not dealing with us on the basis of sin, but on the newness of life we as believers have in Christ. Unbelievers sin, just as believers do also. The true question is are you alive to God through faith in His resurreceted Son, or still spiritually dead to God by rejecting His Son...
 Quoting: jwdr 18767016

Yes, this tard knows his shit, now fap all you want fappers, as long as you fap in Christ it's all good.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28275653
United States
11/24/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
God hates when you touch yourself more than anything. If you continue to touch yourself and turn your back on God, he will soon turn his back on you. You will be given the everlasting life you deserve, in HELL. Even children do not get a pass from God on this disgusting sin. If you wish to walk forever with our Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven, you can not touch yourself EVER. Please remember that and don't be surprised when you burn forever in the afterlife.
 Quoting: TRUE Believer 28363197

He should have given men shorter arms. He tried giving cats a rough tongue to stop them, but they keep licking themselves anyway.

Was it piss poor engineering by the Big Guy, OP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1880593
United States
11/24/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

that isnt how it works my friend. Jesus said few will find their way into the kingdom of God. its a narrow path to walk.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1880593

Hey that's how it works, salvation is found through Jesus Christ not human works, get it? So accept Jesus and live life anyway you want. i accepted Jesus as my Savior that died in the Cross to wash my sins and now I am saved and you cannot judge me anymore.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone, not by works of righteousness lest any man should boast yes. however as evidence of a true conversion/true belief in Christ and what Christ taught you WILL separate yourself from the world, you will sin less. Christ said to sin no more. you must be born again as a NEW creature in Christ of water and SPIRIT. you cannot be a friend of the world in other words live worldly and still be saved.

James 4:4 "You adulterers! Don't you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God.

You can't have the cake and eat it too tard. Jesus created a new covenant in which our sins were taken away as long as we accepted him as our savior. PERIOD. Get it? Don't bring your psychotic BS to the discussion, I am saved so I can do whatever I want. And people like you who judge my life through Christ probably are gonna go to hell anyway for judging saved people like me and misunderstanding the teachings of Christ.

bushfing

no youre not saved
Manu-Koelbren

United States
11/24/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey that's how it works, salvation is found through Jesus Christ not human works, get it? So accept Jesus and live life anyway you want. i accepted Jesus as my Savior that died in the Cross to wash my sins and now I am saved and you cannot judge me anymore.

salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone, not by works of righteousness lest any man should boast yes. however as evidence of a true conversion/true belief in Christ and what Christ taught you WILL separate yourself from the world, you will sin less. Christ said to sin no more. you must be born again as a NEW creature in Christ of water and SPIRIT. you cannot be a friend of the world in other words live worldly and still be saved.

James 4:4 "You adulterers! Don't you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God.

You can't have the cake and eat it too tard. Jesus created a new covenant in which our sins were taken away as long as we accepted him as our savior. PERIOD. Get it? Don't bring your psychotic BS to the discussion, I am saved so I can do whatever I want. And people like you who judge my life through Christ probably are gonna go to hell anyway for judging saved people like me and misunderstanding the teachings of Christ.

bushfing

no youre not saved

Burn in hell heathen.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13065289
United States
11/24/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
God is a masturbation for the spirit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28383571
Denmark
11/24/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

bushfing

no youre not saved

Burn in hell heathen.

We all burn allready cant you smell it?
Then we get some peace, and can take a more carefull approach to living
Understudy
User ID: 28388017
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, did Christ die to take away the sins of the world or did He not? Yes, He did. The sin issue has been dealt with once and all. Step into the NEW covenant which went into effect with His death, burial and resurrection. That is the gospel. The whole world was put on a level playing field by the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus the Christ. God is not dealing with us on the basis of sin, but on the newness of life we as believers have in Christ. Unbelievers sin, just as believers do also. The true question is are you alive to God through faith in His resurreceted Son, or still spiritually dead to God by rejecting His Son...

ROMANS
6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28400035
Brazil
11/24/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they forbid masturbation, i will need to try to get woman again, but this demands so much energy and time :(

Thanks god no one can forbid me from fapping =)
violentoppisition

User ID: 28176860
United States
11/24/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
does god know before hand (LOL) who is going to touch themselves and when?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

bushfing

no youre not saved

Burn in hell heathen.

yeah, a true born again believer in Christ would tell someone to go burn in hell (sarcasm). its obvious youre not saved and its obvious you dont even believe in hell b/c if you did you would never wish ANYONE to go there. you however are on the broad path to destruction/hell and i hope you do not go there and find the truth. hell is literal fire and torment for eternity.
The Guy

User ID: 5145260
United States
11/24/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thank God for masturbation. Since the Bible doesn't say anything against it, then I'll simple accept it as the divine gift it is.
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
Manu-Koelbren

United States
11/24/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

bushfing

no youre not saved

Burn in hell heathen.

yeah, a true born again believer in Christ would tell someone to go burn in hell (sarcasm). its obvious youre not saved and its obvious you dont even believe in hell b/c if you did you would never wish ANYONE to go there. you however are on the broad path to destruction/hell and i hope you do not go there and find the truth. hell is literal fire and torment for eternity.

Look retard, you don't understand the Christian doctrine so clearly you are going to hell, it isn't that complicated. DOn't be jelly of those of us who will go join Jesus in the Father's throne and watch how you tards suffer in the lake of fire and sulfur for eternity .
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12204182
United States
11/24/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
But it feels good, and if bitches aren't gonna do the job you gotta do it on your own.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

God isnt dealing with us on the basis of sin huh...well then whats the point of Gods wrath and judgement in the end times tribulation? whats the point of the great whore babylon being utterly destroyed in 1 hour of 1 day? because of sin and the fact its become a habitation of devils by turning it back on God and embracing sin.

Romans 6:15 "What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid."

you must be born again.

you are lost my friend, you cannot live like the world and still be saved.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

no youre not saved

Burn in hell heathen.

Look retard, you don't understand the Christian doctrine so clearly you are going to hell, it isn't that complicated. DOn't be jelly of those of us who will go join Jesus in the Father's throne and watch how you tards suffer in the lake of fire and sulfur for eternity .

we'll see wont we. the warning was given, your blood is no longer on my hands
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28355847
Canada
11/24/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Manu-Koelbren

United States
11/24/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

God isnt dealing with us on the basis of sin huh...well then whats the point of Gods wrath and judgement in the end times tribulation? whats the point of the great whore babylon being utterly destroyed in 1 hour of 1 day? because of sin and the fact its become a habitation of devils by turning it back on God and embracing sin.

Romans 6:15 "What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid."

you must be born again.

you are lost my friend, you cannot live like the world and still be saved.

This my friends is why the Bible is the most cognitively dissonant bullshit on this planet. It doesn't matter if things make sense or not, there's plenty of tools for the religtard lusting for power and control over other's behavior to nitpick and find a way to get away with his wishes.

It doesn't matter if at one part it says one thing and then it says something totally different, at the end of the day you're expected to obey whatever shit the religtard in turn pulls off his arsehole.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17311588
Canada
11/24/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
God hates when you touch yourself more than anything. If you continue to touch yourself and turn your back on God, he will soon turn his back on you. You will be given the everlasting life you deserve, in HELL. Even children do not get a pass from God on this disgusting sin. If you wish to walk forever with our Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven, you can not touch yourself EVER. Please remember that and don't be surprised when you burn forever in the afterlife.

You are sir are not just a moran. You are in a LEAGUE of MORANS.

God Bless. jerkit
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
11/24/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
But it feels good, and if bitches aren't gonna do the job you gotta do it on your own.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12204182

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 570175
Australia
11/24/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
God hates masturbators! He also gives aids to babys.

Top guy
Manu-Koelbren

United States
11/24/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
For instance, it wouldn't be comfortable and convenient for the fantatic religtard to have to kill most of his neighbors and family by fully obeying Leviticus' laws so he disregards them saying that Jesus Christ brought a new covenant and those laws are not necessary anymore. But if the religtard doesn't like homosexuals then he will quote Leviticus and Deuteronomy and all those old books anyway as well as any other little law that the religtard wishes to implement. And when asked they will quote Jesus saying that the law won't pass away until the end of times.

In conclusion there's always some way to justify some shit you want to implement while forbidding something you're against using the Bible, and nothing really needs to make sense, you just pick and choose and make up justifications along the way.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18767016
United States
11/24/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romans 6:15

No, we should strive to not sin, but guess what? You, me and every other person from Adam forward sins...it's our nature since the fall of man.

Don't worry, God is not suprised when we sin. Some "believers" claim that they do not sin. They are making God a liar in that case. For those who claim to be believers and that they don't sin, just check yourself against 1 Cor. 13. Are you always patient and kind? Ever lust or envy? Keep records of others wrong doings? Read the whole chapter. We in our human efforts fail pretty much continually.

There must be a complete understanding of the old vs. new covenants. The old has gone; Christ ushered in THE new covenant. We are living under the new. He was the only person who could fulfill the law.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11400595
Poland
11/24/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes god yes god yes god yes god YES GOD YES GOD U DAMN DIRTY WHORE OMFG GOD WOW GOD WOW GOD WOW GOD WOW GOD YES GOD RIGHT THEIR GOD RIGHT THEIR GOD GOD GOD GOD YES GOD DAMN HOLY SHIT GOD RIGHT THEIR KEEP GOING GOD ahhhhh....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1580790
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find the thrill of annoying god whilst he watches me rub one out extremely exciting, I imagine him wanting to touch me, but he can't, because he's not real and therefore has no fingers.
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
11/24/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
For instance, it wouldn't be comfortable and convenient for the fantatic religtard to have to kill most of his neighbors and family by fully obeying Leviticus' laws so he disregards them saying that Jesus Christ brought a new covenant and those laws are not necessary anymore. But if the religtard doesn't like homosexuals then he will quote Leviticus and Deuteronomy and all those old books anyway as well as any other little law that the religtard wishes to implement. And when asked they will quote Jesus saying that the law won't pass away until the end of times.

In conclusion there's always some way to justify some shit you want to implement while forbidding something you're against using the Bible, and nothing really needs to make sense, you just pick and choose and make up justifications along the way.

So then why is there so mutch hate on homo sexuals, from non religius people?
Manu-Koelbren

United States
11/24/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, we should strive to not sin, but guess what? You, me and every other person from Adam forward sins...it's our nature since the fall of man.

Don't worry, God is not suprised when we sin. Some "believers" claim that they do not sin. They are making God a liar in that case. For those who claim to be believers and that they don't sin, just check yourself against 1 Cor. 13. Are you always patient and kind? Ever lust or envy? Keep records of others wrong doings? Read the whole chapter. We in our human efforts fail pretty much continually.

There must be a complete understanding of the old vs. new covenants. The old has gone; Christ ushered in THE new covenant. We are living under the new. He was the only person who could fulfill the law.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18767016

Yet there's bits on the NT that say that you shouldn't sin or else you won't go to heaven. In fact Jesus' teachings were all about not doing certain things or else you wouldn't be saved.

So you see the whole damned thing doesn't make any fucking sense. ahhhhh
Banned as usual.

Manu-Koelbren

United States
11/24/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

So then why is there so mutch hate on homo sexuals, from non religius people?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28383571

People, religious or not, will always hate, because people naturally find some things repulsive. The gay dislike was always there, now they have subsided it a bit with the new Marxist indoctrination but they won't be able to stifle it forever. I do not know why gays are hated so much but it may have to do with the fact that they're seen as contrary to the traditional family unit that has held civilization together for many thousands of years. People see them as a threat to the fabric of society, and they did back then too when the Levites wrote their myths.
Banned as usual.

Understudy
User ID: 28388017
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18767016

you do get eternal security for being a believer, but you will wait in HELL to collect it, at your white throne, LAKE OF FIRE judgement. the problem with believers is they dont know the difference between HELL and THE LAKE OF FIRE. (study to show youself approved)
ILUVJ9

User ID: 1715786
United States
11/24/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

You must be trolling... You sir are the one sinning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28400788
South Africa
11/24/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
God is a strange motherfucker! Here, have a dick (pussy) but just don't for the love of me, ever touch it too much!!!
You fuckers crack me up!

GLP