Say YES to God and NO to masturbation

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28383571
Denmark
11/24/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Say YES to God and NO to masturbation
For instance, it wouldn't be comfortable and convenient for the fantatic religtard to have to kill most of his neighbors and family by fully obeying Leviticus' laws so he disregards them saying that Jesus Christ brought a new covenant and those laws are not necessary anymore. But if the religtard doesn't like homosexuals then he will quote Leviticus and Deuteronomy and all those old books anyway as well as any other little law that the religtard wishes to implement. And when asked they will quote Jesus saying that the law won't pass away until the end of times.

In conclusion there's always some way to justify some shit you want to implement while forbidding something you're against using the Bible, and nothing really needs to make sense, you just pick and choose and make up justifications along the way.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

So then why is there so mutch hate on homo sexuals, from non religius people?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28383571

People, religious or not, will always hate, because people naturally find some things repulsive. The gay dislike was always there, now they have subsided it a bit with the new Marxist indoctrination but they won't be able to stifle it forever. I do not know why gays are hated so much but it may have to do with the fact that they're seen as contrary to the traditional family unit that has held civilization together for many thousands of years. People see them as a threat to the fabric of society, and they did back then too when the Levites wrote their myths.

But civilisation is huge now +7 billion people its pretty sturdy, and more women for the singles
So yea well its mood thing i gues
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
11/24/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
For instance, it wouldn't be comfortable and convenient for the fantatic religtard to have to kill most of his neighbors and family by fully obeying Leviticus' laws so he disregards them saying that Jesus Christ brought a new covenant and those laws are not necessary anymore. But if the religtard doesn't like homosexuals then he will quote Leviticus and Deuteronomy and all those old books anyway as well as any other little law that the religtard wishes to implement. And when asked they will quote Jesus saying that the law won't pass away until the end of times.

In conclusion there's always some way to justify some shit you want to implement while forbidding something you're against using the Bible, and nothing really needs to make sense, you just pick and choose and make up justifications along the way.

People, religious or not, will always hate, because people naturally find some things repulsive. The gay dislike was always there, now they have subsided it a bit with the new Marxist indoctrination but they won't be able to stifle it forever. I do not know why gays are hated so much but it may have to do with the fact that they're seen as contrary to the traditional family unit that has held civilization together for many thousands of years. People see them as a threat to the fabric of society, and they did back then too when the Levites wrote their myths.

But civilisation is huge now +7 billion people its pretty sturdy, and more women for the singles
So yea well its mood thing i gues

And the word itself religius is associated with religions and books, books aside maybe there is more than meets the eye before the ink.
nosheeples
User ID: 15684211
Canada
11/24/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
damn i wish that all religions will just vanish from the face of the earth! the world is not in dangers because of all the perverts but because religion creates pervert and insanity, extreme fanatics is the reason why the world is in deep shits!just whorship your bullshit and leave us alone! god has no boundaries shapes or form, true god is the creation and the infinite universe, and all her beauty, you are worse than the one you call animals in gaza and the middle east, goddamn hypocrite.

iamwith
Hardwired

User ID: 27975700
United States
11/24/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can I get one more fap session in before I say YES?

Just one?headbang
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18767016
United States
11/24/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romans 6:15

No, we should strive to not sin, but guess what? You, me and every other person from Adam forward sins...it's our nature since the fall of man.

Don't worry, God is not suprised when we sin. Some "believers" claim that they do not sin. They are making God a liar in that case. For those who claim to be believers and that they don't sin, just check yourself against 1 Cor. 13. Are you always patient and kind? Ever lust or envy? Keep records of others wrong doings? Read the whole chapter. We in our human efforts fail pretty much continually.

There must be a complete understanding of the old vs. new covenants. The old has gone; Christ ushered in THE new covenant. We are living under the new. He was the only person who could fulfill the law.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18767016

you do get eternal security for being a believer, but you will wait in HELL to collect it, at your white throne, LAKE OF FIRE judgement. the problem with believers is they dont know the difference between HELL and THE LAKE OF FIRE. (study to show youself approved)
 Quoting: Understudy 28388017

Why do people try to make the simple understanding of God's plan of salvation so difficult? It's a simple act of choosing to believe the gospel. It's not how good or bad you are: it's how DEAD you are to God spiritually.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1430199
United States
11/24/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now this is a quality GLP thread. We need lots more just like it.
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
11/24/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now this is a quality GLP thread. We need lots more just like it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1430199

indeed
cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21560902
United States
11/24/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe if god fired one of once in a while he wouldn't be such an uptight prick
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14717007

Now this would make a great T-shirt!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28406485
Germany
11/24/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Christian God is a mass-murderous wanker.

Much worse than being just a standard wanker.

--> God's going to burn in hell. Serves the fucker right.

whatever
Understudy
User ID: 28388017
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romans 6:15

No, we should strive to not sin, but guess what? You, me and every other person from Adam forward sins...it's our nature since the fall of man.

Don't worry, God is not suprised when we sin. Some "believers" claim that they do not sin. They are making God a liar in that case. For those who claim to be believers and that they don't sin, just check yourself against 1 Cor. 13. Are you always patient and kind? Ever lust or envy? Keep records of others wrong doings? Read the whole chapter. We in our human efforts fail pretty much continually.

There must be a complete understanding of the old vs. new covenants. The old has gone; Christ ushered in THE new covenant. We are living under the new. He was the only person who could fulfill the law.

you do get eternal security for being a believer, but you will wait in HELL to collect it, at your white throne, LAKE OF FIRE judgement. the problem with believers is they dont know the difference between HELL and THE LAKE OF FIRE. (study to show youself approved)
 Quoting: Understudy 28388017

Why do people try to make the simple understanding of God's plan of salvation so difficult? It's a simple act of choosing to believe the gospel. It's not how good or bad you are: it's how DEAD you are to God spiritually.

I presume you mean apostle paul makes it difficult understand, for its paul who tells timothy Study to show thyself approved unto God.
Perseus7

User ID: 28260886
United States
11/24/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit jerkit
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
11/24/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The dear lord created my hand and my penis he made it so that both were able to move, one that is more sensitive than the other. Go figure that one out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28391947

You, my child, are a lost soul. I'll pray for your family while you assuredly burn for eternity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28363197

You condemn so quickly before even knowing anything of ones situation. You have a fetish of flame and hell fire. You are disturbed.

sounds lilke it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28411720
Sweden
11/24/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe God should stop touching himself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/24/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's something inherently wrong with your logic. And...I think YOU KNOW what it is that is wrong with YOUR LOGIC. Therefore, we probably don't even need to debate this.

You'd better look at bit harder at YOURSELF instead of telling people what they should, or shouldn't do. wink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27933314
United States
11/25/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

you are so full of shit. "gays have subsided with the marxist indoctrination" what the fuck is that supposed to mean? do you even know any gay people or for that do you even know any marxists? i am a liberal and hang out with alot of gays and i dont know any marxists. you fear gays because they threaten your masculinity and deep down you have something to hide. get over it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
11/25/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you're not one of those street preachers, are you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28394846
United States
11/25/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
God hates when you touch yourself more than anything. If you continue to touch yourself and turn your back on God, he will soon turn his back on you. You will be given the everlasting life you deserve, in HELL. Even children do not get a pass from God on this disgusting sin. If you wish to walk forever with our Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven, you can not touch yourself EVER. Please remember that and don't be surprised when you burn forever in the afterlife.
 Quoting: TRUE Believer 28363197

Are you without sin?
Didn't think so..quit casting stones
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28394846
United States
11/25/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Christian God is a mass-murderous wanker.

Much worse than being just a standard wanker.

--> God's going to burn in hell. Serves the fucker right.

whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28406485

Wow..another angry butthurt atheist on the internet?
Who woulda thought?
Prostetnik

User ID: 28421848
Canada
11/25/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
why is god so angry?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14717007

Because people masturbate instead of having regular reproductive sex.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 28195120
Spain
11/25/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

you are so full of shit. "gays have subsided with the marxist indoctrination" what the fuck is that supposed to mean? do you even know any gay people or for that do you even know any marxists? i am a liberal and hang out with alot of gays and i dont know any marxists. you fear gays because they threaten your masculinity and deep down you have something to hide. get over it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27933314

You're so full of fail sheepy, I am not even wasting my time, buy yourself some reading comprehension whenever you can.

Last Edited by Manu-K on 11/25/2012 02:56 AM
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26942608
Canada
11/25/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
God hates when you touch yourself more than anything. If you continue to touch yourself and turn your back on God, he will soon turn his back on you. You will be given the everlasting life you deserve, in HELL. Even children do not get a pass from God on this disgusting sin. If you wish to walk forever with our Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven, you can not touch yourself EVER. Please remember that and don't be surprised when you burn forever in the afterlife.

Very true, I am sure he is so mush happier watching me get sucked off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
11/25/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who do you say is God?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17965797
Sweden
11/25/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
God dosen't hate, get real OP!
Saphira

User ID: 12097747
United States
11/25/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op is already in hell of their own mind...
Pshhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26845735
United States
11/25/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
God is a cunt for inventing the cock.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23571805
United States
11/25/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fellow Christians -

Stop judging people and condemning them to hell! That is the Lord's job. Before you judge others, remember that nobody is perfect, including yourself. Everyone has sinned. Everyone has fallen short. It is human nature to sin, being born into a sinful world. It's biblical.

-------------------------------------------------------------​-----

Sexual immorality is a sin. "Those who seek to please the flesh will reap destruction. Those who seek to please the spirit will receive eternal life"
- not sure which verse, but it's in the bible!

"He who lusts after a woman has committed adultery in his heart"
- also in bible. too tired to look up actual verses.. you can probably google it!

God loves you all! He doesn't want anyone to suffer for eternity in hell. It is your own choices that bring you eternal life or death. Read your bible and pray.

God bless!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26845735
United States
11/25/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fellow Christians -

Stop judging people and condemning them to hell! That is the Lord's job. Before you judge others, remember that nobody is perfect, including yourself. Everyone has sinned. Everyone has fallen short. It is human nature to sin, being born into a sinful world. It's biblical.

-------------------------------------------------------------​-----

Sexual immorality is a sin. "Those who seek to please the flesh will reap destruction. Those who seek to please the spirit will receive eternal life"
- not sure which verse, but it's in the bible!

"He who lusts after a woman has committed adultery in his heart"
- also in bible. too tired to look up actual verses.. you can probably google it!

God loves you all! He doesn't want anyone to suffer for eternity in hell. It is your own choices that bring you eternal life or death. Read your bible and pray.

God bless!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23571805

If the Lord sends people to hell then He is surely a cunt. He creates faulty people and forces them into a faulty world and then blames them for their shortcomings.

Stop breeding!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15993935
Netherlands
11/25/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

And logic dictates that for you to have such a big mouth, you have to be projecting.

Meaning, either you're bullshitting/trolling or going to hell because you think you will.

Meh,

I just don't think an omnipotent being would really be interested in human self-pleasuring, I think there would be bigger cosmological issues at hand.

But self-important religious pricks on the other hand...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26665965
United States
11/25/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
The dear lord created my hand and my penis he made it so that both were able to move, one that is more sensitive than the other. Go figure that one out.

You, my child, are a lost soul. I'll pray for your family while you assuredly burn for eternity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28363197

You condemn so quickly before even knowing anything of ones situation. You have a fetish of flame and hell fire. You are disturbed.

Bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28306141
Canada
11/25/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
no, I`m pretty sure that is supposed to say

Say YES to masturbation and NO to God

it was just a typo