Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
11/25/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Say YES to God and NO to masturbation
Why not yes to both?
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
11/25/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it wrong to check this thread while fapping?

oops2
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
11/25/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
So your saying that god will be alone in heaven? And the rest of the world will be in hell. Ha.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7191548

snort,oh man,my coffee's on screen now.doh.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
lupa14714

United Kingdom
11/25/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is struggling to not fap so he is trying to project his psychotic religtard shit on everyone.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

please don't insult us psychotics by lumping us all in with this,ummmm,psychiatrist's wet dream,thanks.
church of euthanasia.
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13864401
United States
11/25/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not yes to both?
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

Cant serve 2 masters... you must choose which you will serve. Short term, unfulfilled pleasure here (thats not real) or eternal pleasure...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765527
United States
11/25/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
God hates when you touch yourself more than anything. If you continue to touch yourself and turn your back on God, he will soon turn his back on you. You will be given the everlasting life you deserve, in HELL. Even children do not get a pass from God on this disgusting sin. If you wish to walk forever with our Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven, you can not touch yourself EVER. Please remember that and don't be surprised when you burn forever in the afterlife.
 Quoting: TRUE Believer 28363197

God needs to stop me from this..I BEG OF THEE OLORD..FOR I HAVE TRIED TO STOP MASTURBAITING..I have failed..forgive me..a sinner olord.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
Report Abusive Post
Why not yes to both?
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

Cant serve 2 masters... you must choose which you will serve. Short term, unfulfilled pleasure here (thats not real) or eternal pleasure...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13864401

I take the lake of fire to get my soul dissolved into nothingness. Who wants eternal anything anyway?
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28462512
Germany
Report Abusive Post
God hates when you touch yourself more than anything. If you continue to touch yourself and turn your back on God, he will soon turn his back on you. You will be given the everlasting life you deserve, in HELL. Even children do not get a pass from God on this disgusting sin. If you wish to walk forever with our Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven, you can not touch yourself EVER. Please remember that and don't be surprised when you burn forever in the afterlife.

Proclaim NOT the Hell of the Churches of Men... In Their Words is No Mercy Found, Only the Makings of Satan

1/14/06 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord:
Listen, all you churches of men! Shall I, even I, torment My beloved, those who are continually tormented by he who is and has torment in his vesture?!... Satan is the tormentor!...

By your own mouths have you unknowingly called your God, satan! Repent therefore, and mend your ways and your doings! Forsake all your corrupt and evil teachings!... Become again a child of God, and learn to walk uprightly in Me, leading others to Love, by love, not fear.
My children, the second death is that grave, from which one shall not be raised nor awakened. For they have been cast out, abiding in outer darkness, forever separated from God and their part in life. These know nothing at all, returning to that from which they were formed. Beloved, THIS is the eternal state of My punishment, for those who have chosen death; for they have rejected The Gift, wherein is life everlasting. So then those under condemnation are dead; in no way are they part of the living, nor are they living in torment... Their inheritance is lost, they have been blotted out, broken vessels of dishonor received by the earth once again.

Therefore, stop blaspheming your God!
And have greater understanding of My Mercy, which endures forever...

For My Son did sleep in the lower parts of the earth, His tomb,
For three days and three nights...

By no means did He descend
Into the evils of man’s imaginings!

HE IS THE PURE LIGHT!...

Never has He had any part in darkness!
Behold, He shall destroy it utterly!

For HE IS RISEN!...

And all those, who believe in Him and walk in His ways,
Shall also rise and live, meeting Him in the air...

And forever shall they be with their Lord and their God,
Where all shall find mercy and love.

More and free:
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11390951
United States
11/25/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
When i was a boy i beat my willy raw!!!!!
It started bleeding and itched bad from all the beating's it got lol
I had to tell my dad what happen cause i had to get it fixed lol
He laughed told me to use some a&d ointment to heal it up...
So i put some on and rubbed it in i was like SOB !!!!!!No wonder its raw if i had been using this id never got raw to start with so i beat the ointment in..it all cleared up and never had to miss a beat banana2
Dukembg

User ID: 13900834
United States
11/25/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bible was translated from Hebrew. After a translation everything loses a lot of meaning. Plus it says in the bible whoever add or take away will be plagued. So we can all agree the bible is full of lies and truths. First of all.. God created the Heavens and the Earth.. hell exists only on this plane and we have to go through it to get to heaven again.
Prepare yourself for the coming power outage!!

Thread: Cyber Attack = American Blackout!!! Power Grid Vulnerable!
curiouslyinterested

User ID: 25678800
Canada
11/25/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

How do you know this? Where is this written? Link? Source?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26578257
Netherlands
11/25/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

So god is going to burn people alive in unending screaming sadistic agony without mercy..pity..compassion..or letup...even young children..for failing to resist an URGE HE created them with?

Whats it LIKE to be THAT EVIL?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16987500

You are the evil my son. God is the creator, the light, the truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28363197

So god is going to burn people alive in unending screaming sadistic agony without mercy..pity..compassion..or letup...even young children..for failing to resist an URGE HE created them with?

Whats it LIKE to be THAT EVIL?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16987500

You are the evil my son. God is the creator, the light, the truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28363197

You fucking brainwashed Christian.. Hard to look around you with tunnel vision isnt it?
Generation Doom

User ID: 18851138
United States
11/25/2012 07:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is an obvious troll thread, but the truth is that it is a sin for two reasons. First, lust is a sin. Second, masturbation is the misuse of sexual organs as God intended them, which is for sex within marriage only. Our bodies are also temples of God so this is a sin of the flesh like drunkeness or gluttony.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Perseus7

User ID: 28260886
United States
11/25/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an obvious troll thread, but the truth is that it is a sin for two reasons. First, lust is a sin. Second, masturbation is the misuse of sexual organs as God intended them, which is for sex within marriage only. Our bodies are also temples of God so this is a sin of the flesh like drunkeness or gluttony.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

false.

excess is the sin when it comes to pleasure that is not born out of harming others. moderation and intent are the keys here.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 11/25/2012 07:24 PM
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
infidel666

User ID: 1371780
United States
11/25/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey It's not my fault he didn't send me some hot chick to eat and bang. My hand will continue to serve me well.
K.Kool

User ID: 22301472
Australia
11/25/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a non-believer and chasing enlightenment neo-pagan style, I was a sexual revolutionary,
and masturbation as well as sexual freedom was like a devotional practise..
I could not have imagined I would ever renege on it,
yet here I am, none the happier for all that,
so I'm seriously considering trying it God-style,
I'm not entirely convinced masturbation is a sin,
Catholic tradition calls it a moral disorder..

[link to www.newadvent.org]

maybe I'm missing something by my disobedience...?

Its a hard one, being single and all, it would be a leap of faith.
K.Kool

User ID: 26077666
Australia
11/26/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
[sorry, sometimes I shock even myself]

God bless!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25234912
United States
11/26/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28269905
United States
11/26/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
:tyhjyjty:
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 28195120
Spain
11/26/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SeaPunk

chuckle
Banned as usual.

yourgodisobsolete
User ID: 16264881
United States
11/26/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ooops.. I just jizzed on the bible... O.O
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28501977
India
11/26/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1465884
United States
11/26/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know, whether you go to heaven or hell has nothing to do with how good or bad you are.
IsayNotoyourYes.
User ID: 28429374
United States
11/26/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok I will stop, but only if god gives me a fat Bj when I get to heaven. I assume god is a woman because this universe is a major cunt.
Psych

User ID: 903456
Netherlands
11/26/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
what page in the bible says "If you masturbate you go to hell", just the page number will be fine.
 Quoting: Doommincus Maximus

That page got stuck so they removed it from the canon.
K.Kool

User ID: 25128881
Australia
11/26/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28430621
United States
11/26/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking god is a perv then ohh well i guess ima be rubing one out in hell along with everybody else on earth...................
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 15022013
Netherlands
11/26/2012 07:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
[sorry, sometimes I shock even myself]

God bless!
 Quoting: K.Kool

Good for you, the angels are singing in heaven!
From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
lupa14714

United Kingdom
11/26/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

rofl
 Quoting: K.Kool

that's the funniest thing i've seen.it's exactly what's happened to me since reading on here.i don't know what the opposite of a missionary is,but they've made me run a mile from religion by being soooo nasty.
church of euthanasia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26802439
United States
11/26/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
nope...tug tug.

GLP