Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 943,908
Pageviews Today: 1,761,419Threads Today: 863Posts Today: 15,295
07:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is "Obama-care" Screwed? (a fable about the end??? of "Obama-care")

JohnDon'tForgetToWipe​HisB
User ID: 27628598
Canada
11/24/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is "Obama-care" Screwed? (a fable about the end??? of "Obama-care")
John Boehner and his wife Debbie traveled to the White House to visit with President Obama and first lady Michelle. A parcel had arrived ahead of the Boehners for John. Michelle Obama handed the parcel to Boehner. Inside the box was a air of slippers and a hand written note from an "acquaintance" (a health insurance broker friend). In the note, he wrote that the slippers would give him great sexual prowess.

His wife immediately became very interested in the slippers after what the John had said, but John felt he really didn't need them, being the "God" he was. Boehner asked the President, "How could slippers make you into a sex freak?" The President replied, "You've got nothing to lose John, try them on." So, Boehner, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in, and tried them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something Mrs. Boehner hadn't seen in many years! In the blink of an eye, Boehner grabbed the President, bent him over a table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of President, by the hips.

President Obama then began screaming, "John.....John, you've got them on the wrong feet man! The WROOOONG FEEEET!"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/24/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is "Obama-care" Screwed? (a fable about the end??? of "Obama-care")
aahhh come on guys, no stars no replies. I wrote that myself, I thought it was pretty well done
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/24/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok maybe a fable wasn't the way to go with you Merikans lol
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/24/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do hope I don't offend any repub-tards by bumping this once again
bwwwaahahahaha

GLP