Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,075,513
Pageviews Today: 1,939,816Threads Today: 847Posts Today: 14,897
09:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

how many writers do we have in the house?

acegotflows
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19532652
United States
11/24/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
what do you write? Thoughts? Music? Essays? Poetry? Replies?

I write something everyday, even if it is just replies. I feel for me it is important to write to keep my ideas fresh...
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16973401
United States
11/24/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: how many writers do we have in the house?
From one end of the vast Plain to the other fear was the driving force. The fear came from two sources. There was the underlying knowledge that their one necessary resource was becoming scarce. There was enough to provide for all for the forseeable future but the extent of it was noticeably thinning. The degree of concern over this was not enough to engender panic in any way but it did spur a new endeavor. It was the second source of fear that drove itself home as more urgent. The fear of the Others and what appeared to be their imminent arrival. The Others had never been seen before but the ground vibrated with their presence. Fully half the population had been deployed in positions of defense, quietly waiting for the Others to break out onto the Plain.

The Plane was all the race knew of their planet's extent. The Plain provided everything they required. For countless generations the flat expanse was the only home they knew. As far as they were concerned it was the only Place. To the North and South were the ammonia seas. The opposite ends of the Plain, to the East and West, were bounded by extremely tall ridges stretching from sea to sea. Gradually becoming steep, and very ancient, the ridges were effective impassable barriers. They had never been climbed and traversed for the simple reason that, on their planet, evolution had never selected for the ability to climb. Survival depended on the ability to scrape the Plain's surface for the resource upon which life here depended...silicates. There was no reason to climb in order to do that nor, for that matter, was there anything to climb.

Silicate-based life was the only option for a globe with a solid surface almost entirely made up of these minerals. Tectosilicates were the most abundant. There was also a large percentage of single and double chain inosilicates as well as sorosilicates, cyclosilicates and orthosilicates. Combined with an atmosphere containing a high concentration of ammonia, life had found a way to establish itself here. These silicate beings literally scraped out their living. Simply scraping wherever they were when the need for sustenance arose ensured that the plain remained flat since no real patterns developed as they wandered about their realm. The problem began to become apparent when certain areas, widely separated at first, would become contaminated with ammonia seeping up from below. Once the contamination reached a certain level, the silicates there were no longer edible. These areas began to cover large swathes of the Plain and it was obvious that the whole Plain would someday become uninhabitable.

With a body that resembled a slightly bulged 3 foot diameter bottlecap they stood on eight legs. Each leg ended with a foot-like appendage shaped like the wide end of a paddle on a swivel-type joint. Their shuffling gait maintained a sharp edge all around each "foot". When swiveled perpendicular to the surface one or more "feet" easily scraped up a small pile of silicate powder for ingestion. Each of these beings would live for several thousand day/night cycles while budding one, sometimes two, offspring. In order to ensure an unspoiled life-giving Plain not littered with the graveyards of their deceased, all the dead were dutifully placed at the foot of either the West or East ridge. Time and the ever present particulate breeze would slowly abrade the remains. It was taken for granted that it was this practice, over the eons, that gave rise to the ridges in the first place. Death normally came by normal life-cycle functions that would be considered "old age". Accidental death was unheard of. There were no natural events or technological devices from which an accident might have sprung.

Violence among their race was not unheard of though. It wasn't commonplace but it wasn't an extreme rarity either. Each of these creatures was equipped with an acid injecting stinger that grew longer all throughout the normal lifespan. In this way, as one got older, one became more deadly. And deadlier in more than just one way. Just as with honey bees on Earth, the stinger was anchored to a vital organ in the abdomen. To inflict a sting meant death for both the stingee and the stinger. And just as with many humans on Earth, the older one became, the more easily one became aggravated and aggressive. Aggression was triggered when an area of the Plain became overly populous. Sporadic fights would erupt. Several individuals would get stung and the combatants would die while cooler heads would begin radiating to other areas of the Plain. This activity, along with their barely above replacement rate of reproduction, was responsible for a very slow growth of the entire population. As it was, the simple conclusion was arrived at that the older members representing half of the population would take up the defensive positions against an invasion from the Others.

The other half of the population was tasked with the only possible solution to their resource problem. They were all gathered along a width of the base of the Eastern ridge doing what they did best. Scraping. They had been at it for 3 generations now. Work began when it first was realized that ammonia seepage was becoming a problem. The plan was to scrape away a section of ridge and create an opening through which they could all migrate. Hopefully to a new area rich in silicates. Initially it was nearly the entire population along a much wider section of ridge. The gradual slope at the base was easily erased since that was very loosely built up. As time passed the width of area scraped funneled narrower and the large numbers participating at the onset could not be used efficiently. There were some overcrowding issues and too many fights were breaking out amid an endeavor meant to save all their lives. So many of the oldest members were sent off to live their lives on the Plain as had always been done before. The scraping continued and with each foot or so scraped to ground level, a little more of the edifice would tumble to the plain and be scraped away. In time the effort had progressed to the steeper, more solid portion of the ridge and a tunnel was the result. The tunnel was quite far along when first came the reports of the Others. Old ones arrived and made it clear that their Plain was soon to be inundated by an unknown intruding horde. The resource situation couldn't handle any large increase of consumption and the Plain must be defended. The decision was made to rally the older half together and send them across the Plain to protect what silicates were left. That was a full generation ago.

Once the defending forces had been set up, the scraping out of the tunnel took on a new vigor and greater sense of urgency. And then, one day, the wide tunnel's dead end fell away and light poured in. Immediately the tunnelers began to stream forward. They were instantly met with an unbelievably fierce horde of creatures like themselves brutally and efficiently stinging the newcomers. The horde was unstoppable as they charged into the tunnel to sting all that they came upon. Out the other side the horde charged and by day's end not a single tunneler was left unstung and not a single member of the horde had not inflicted a sting.

A mining probe forged ahead through the reaches of space just beyond its home solar system. As it passed near a small planetoid its auto-navigation system engaged. Three orbits around the roughly spherical body was enough for the following report sent back to base:

Planetoid---200 km diameter---surface: mostly liquid ammonia---atmosphere: high concentration ammonia---surface features: wide equatorial solid band of silicate/ammonia mix around entire body with single ridge on north/south axis---signs of life: none---capability to support life: none.

Pictures of the planetoid sent back clearly showed the north south ridge. A techician first receiving the images was thoroughly puzzled by how a single ridge like that could form on an otherwise dead and unremarkable body.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28394749
United States
11/24/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I make sure I have software that writes for me.

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque rhoncus rutrum convallis. Vivamus ornare dictum tellus eget sagittis. Vivamus cursus sapien sed turpis mollis aliquam. Nullam ac turpis nec orci tempor interdum. Nullam molestie lacus et sem consequat non ultricies leo laoreet. Maecenas mi nibh, condimentum et mattis et, bibendum vitae ante. Praesent nulla tortor, consequat a blandit eu, dignissim at dolor. Morbi commodo ante eu felis pretium nec ullamcorper quam suscipit. Mauris tincidunt nulla nec libero porta accumsan. Sed porttitor, dolor ac luctus tincidunt, nibh dui volutpat est, sit amet molestie lorem leo ac metus. Cras placerat purus vitae magna euismod dapibus. Etiam in tortor dolor, nec porta dui. Duis eu eros neque, at feugiat nisl.

Etiam venenatis quam ac arcu eleifend ac rhoncus ante sagittis. Ut posuere, elit non hendrerit vehicula, magna metus tincidunt augue, ut iaculis purus tortor non libero. In eu luctus lectus. Integer nec augue augue. Phasellus cursus mollis ligula id rhoncus. Fusce et ligula tortor, ut condimentum magna. Mauris libero metus, auctor vel ultrices et, mattis tincidunt erat.

Integer massa tellus, condimentum non fringilla eu, congue at justo. Nam eu justo non augue pharetra venenatis eget eu est. Duis nisl quam, faucibus ut fermentum nec, tincidunt id lectus. Etiam a diam neque. Pellentesque purus orci, facilisis a vestibulum et, faucibus euismod erat. Suspendisse vulputate sodales diam. Ut non lacus eget enim suscipit tincidunt. Vivamus fermentum, nulla non vestibulum vulputate, orci elit tincidunt mauris, non feugiat ligula dui nec lectus. Aenean malesuada sem nec mauris tempus elementum. Donec vel elit nulla. Mauris facilisis hendrerit ipsum, ac placerat nulla tincidunt id. Vestibulum varius ligula vitae nulla fermentum in euismod sem tincidunt. Nullam justo massa, aliquet ut elementum ut, blandit sed dui. Curabitur pretium dapibus urna, a venenatis felis fermentum a.

Sed vehicula tellus sit amet tortor tempus vestibulum. Mauris varius dui non leo feugiat vehicula. Vivamus iaculis mi ut elit lacinia porttitor. Vivamus commodo imperdiet condimentum. Nullam tempor dolor est. Fusce eget rutrum augue. Sed dapibus laoreet felis, non dapibus turpis tempus et. Nam ultricies purus vel ante auctor nec placerat tellus imperdiet. Morbi nisi urna, dictum a ornare quis, feugiat pellentesque elit. Quisque eget ipsum augue, ut lacinia augue. Aenean justo est, aliquam quis viverra in, tempor sed sapien. Morbi sit amet nunc nec augue suscipit commodo eu et massa. Vestibulum in dui mi, vitae hendrerit mi. Curabitur tincidunt pharetra lacus, sed sagittis ligula tempor in. Fusce at lacus id mauris hendrerit interdum.

Quisque at lectus et libero lobortis tristique. Nullam ut nisi dui, et interdum lectus. Etiam in risus nulla. Curabitur sed ipsum sed ligula volutpat feugiat sit amet ac ligula. Nunc egestas aliquet tincidunt. Donec commodo commodo turpis vel hendrerit. Suspendisse potenti. Nullam orci urna, aliquam elementum tincidunt non, volutpat euismod dui. Mauris vel viverra justo. Morbi ac nisi eget metus ultricies mattis et eget tellus. Pellentesque pharetra ante vel est dignissim pretium. Quisque eu sem quam, et porta ipsum. Integer in elit ultrices nibh porttitor tempus eget sed est.
Tell me what this tastes like...
acegotflows  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Prophet
User ID: 26657982
United States
11/24/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Writer-Researcher-Adviser...Present
acegotflows  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I write my thoughts in essay form, blog form, rap form, and poetry.

I remember writing most of this while after working at a show a month ago. Just some poetry stuff. I had no particular woman in mind when I wrote it.

I don't know if being one step away from life is inspiration
or infiltration of thoughts of a mental patient
life is finally making sense
even if it's 2 cents at a time
opinions- waking influences that are really
taking innocence and turning it into a penitentiary
if it's not good enough for you
What the hell does that mean for me?
Seems like I'm selfish for coming out of my shell
but my living hell was chilling in that failed
image of what “role” men should be filling
Milled around trying to please females
who let others tell them why
they lived lies and still cry over it
I've licked the spilled milk that dripped
from the tit of the woman who still tries to fit society's quips
I've lipped the drip of how wet she'd get
knowing I didn't judge
out of love
And I've been kicked out because love can't overcome
harm done from taking it out on the wrong one
I didn't make your unrealistic expectations
I simply was a distraction
from the fact
That those thoughts were fake
and the fact we can't relate
shows how real the heat is at Hell's gate
Yeah I know you're hot under the collar – burning up
while I'm on the hot seat from not earning enough
I'm a nice guy, but an ass because I'm stubborn-
Capricorn loving
not versed in Zodiacs but know all about jive chucking
Live
sucking at what you deem as success
but knowing I'm not who I was – BLESSED
But you still hold that guy close to chest
yes I miss your breasts caressed against me sleeping
but the fact is you don't
acknowledge the fact we aren't the same people
we used to be
I used to to have such a hard time expressing
because I never felt good enough
even after I had your legs twitching
spine twisting after sexing without the wood touch
just tongue and massages, but first talks of knowledge
I'm still that same dreamer from college
but I'm honest enough to know
dreams are usually cryptic raw S***
What it means to me might be mean to you
because I'm willing to go without doesn't mean
that I'm not missing every bit of you
But I know better...
To you a go getter is a “stable” job
To me that's shoveling shit to keep problems you can't solve
Repetitive equations, sedatives and enslavement
to pay debts to institutions
whose goals are to get you to use u'r spirit to pay rent
If my views are bent, it's only because you twisted
my words against me and thought I missed it
So while you were thinking MRS.
that pitch still misses the zone
I'm on strike until that contract's redrawn...
P.S. Power
User ID: 536600
United States
11/24/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Novels.

[link to www.amazon.com]

Decently popular ones. :)

In the top 600 or so on Amazon this week. (Yay!)

23 books out right now, with two new ones coming next month.

Fantasy and light sci-fi.
MindShaft

User ID: 16227820
United States
11/24/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone who punches a keyboard is a writer, - no?

Anyone who aspires to having their keystrokes committed to paper/posterity would be an author, I would think.
"People have been conditioned to ridicule all that they are incapable of understanding." Goethe

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." Goethe
IssueX

User ID: 14348632
United States
11/24/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

I write something everyday, even if it is just replies. I feel for me it is important to write to keep my ideas fresh...
 Quoting: acegotflows

You're wise to keep up the daily exercise

All the great writers did that, from Tolstoy to Hemingway

If you don't use it, you lose it, and writing is the art of re-writing

I write a private newsletter these days, but I've been known to write for Seeking Alpha and Market Oracle

here's one I like, written under a different pseudonym back in 2008

[link to seekingalpha.com]
IssueX

User ID: 14348632
United States
11/24/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Novels.

[link to www.amazon.com]

Decently popular ones. :)

In the top 600 or so on Amazon this week. (Yay!)

23 books out right now, with two new ones coming next month.

Fantasy and light sci-fi.
 Quoting: P.S. Power 536600

Very cool!

Bookmarked

I will buy something of yours later on

thanks
Lada D

User ID: 20712268
United States
11/24/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you making a living off the writing or keeping the day job at this point?

How did you get started, outside of having a product of course.
P.S. Power
User ID: 536600
United States
11/24/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you making a living off the writing or keeping the day job at this point?

How did you get started, outside of having a product of course.
 Quoting: Lada D

I don't know if this is directed toward me, but I'll answer anyway, just for grins.

I do make a living off of writing and have for about a year. All of my work is self published, since I don't have the patience to wait eight years to prove myself to a slush pile reader before I'm allowed to do anything.

Really, in the modern age of writing, it seems to be coming down to being good, fast and able to respond to what your audience wants.

I've found self promotion to be wasted time. Some people claim that it works, but I think that in the end time is better spent on new stories.

They do have to be good, of course and people get picky on editing issues! So that's something to keep in mind, but a good team of friends going over your work tends to be about as useful as a team of hired editors.

I don't know what other peoples experiences are, but that's what I've been doing so far and it works pretty well.

I'm still new at this,having only been writing for about two years, so I have a lot to learn on the industry side of things, but so far so good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28190336
United States
11/24/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

I stay rappin bout the trap
acegotflows  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anyone who aspires to having their keystrokes committed to paper/posterity would be an author, I would think.
 Quoting: MindShaft

time have changed, and people don't read books as much as they used to. As long as it is informative, you have done your job.

That being said, I write and have notebooks full of "authored" material.

Now a days I'm helping others with their writing and such more than I'm pursuing getting my publishing down. I do need to get that in order though...
acegotflows  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're wise to keep up the daily exercise

All the great writers did that, from Tolstoy to Hemingway

If you don't use it, you lose it, and writing is the art of re-writing

I write a private newsletter these days, but I've been known to write for Seeking Alpha and Market Oracle

here's one I like, written under a different pseudonym back in 2008

[link to seekingalpha.com]
 Quoting: IssueX

I know this sounds kind of silly, but I practice writing with replies on Facebook. They are current, quick hitting, and relevant to the time. Keeps me on my toes. Great practice
MindShaft

User ID: 16227820
United States
11/25/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

time have changed, and people don't read books as much as they used to. As long as it is informative, you have done your job.

Now a days I'm helping others with their writing and such more than I'm pursuing getting my publishing down. I do need to get that in order though...

'Informative' - Are you suggesting that writers of fictional, non-informative, - yet entertaining materials are not worthy of the description of 'author'?

I'm not trolling - I'm interested in your view.

Last Edited by MindShaft on 11/25/2012 12:32 AM
"People have been conditioned to ridicule all that they are incapable of understanding." Goethe

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." Goethe
mopar28m

User ID: 14265444
United States
11/25/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I write poetry, I write blog entries (address below).

I'm going to start working on a book of short stories next month submit for publication company during the summer of 2013.
vaccinefreehealth blogspot com

The risk far outweighs any benefit as the risk will vary from child to child.

facebook.com/graphixyourway
acegotflows  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

'Informative' - Are you suggesting that writers of fictional, non-informative, - yet entertaining materials are not worthy of the description of 'author'?

I'm not trolling - I'm interested in your view.

I believe we all speak language that isn't old enough, so it's all fiction so to speak. Informative to me is something that makes you want to keep reading. In my mind we are all authors because we spin stories daily. But how many write for the purposes of writing? That's why I asked about writers. I didn't think of making a distinction between writer and author. Good questionapplause

Last Edited by acegotflows on 11/25/2012 12:42 AM
Needles Eye

User ID: 1480101
United States
11/25/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Lots and lots.
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27916924
United States
11/25/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im a whiter im working on a paperback book next year it be out
thedude2888

User ID: 27819190
United States
11/25/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
i write around the description of absolute truth//alchemal magik
I have imaginary friends.
acegotflows  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
i write around the description of absolute truth//alchemal magik
 Quoting: thedude2888

sounds interesting. I'm intrigued ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16973401
United States
11/25/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
The pact had been made so long ago that nobody had direct knowledge of it anymore. Its existence had melted into a sea of rumor, hope and speculation. During the last couple generations though, many began to feel that the time was very near that something was coming. The tide of chatter was rising that the return was imminent. Still, when they did arrive, an awe washed over us all.

It had been said they promised to keep a watch over Earth. That they would ensure our survival. If we were ever to sink into danger that sent us into too strong a current toward extinction, they would take corrective action. And now they have come. Diving out of space into our skies and flowing across all the land in their finest ships.

When they told us what they came to do, at first there was apprehension because we knew that when they dealt with things they disdained, they showed no compassion. They adopted a machine-like, soulless mien. Lately we've had so much experience with machines that, at first, their cold efficiency made them fearsome to us. But we knew they became so out of the strict truthfulness that guided their existence. Why show emotion toward something revulsive?

But now that they've finished and gone, jubilation wells up from the depths of our hearts bubbling out of us all. Hahahahahahahaha!!!! They've truly done it!! Everyone is swimming in wave after wave of elation! There's dancing and shouting and truly gleeful cavorting everywhere! We're free and the future is a clear and warm prospect!!

All our biggest troubles have been cleansed from the Earth. The very sources of evil, needless suffering, degradation, and pollution have all been removed from the planet. Now we Dolphins, as the most intelligent species Earth has ever known, now that those parasites the humans have been swept away, can resume our rightful place in the order of the world!
acegotflows  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
The pact had been made so long ago that nobody had direct knowledge of it anymore. Its existence had melted into a sea of rumor, hope and speculation. During the last couple generations though, many began to feel that the time was very near that something was coming. The tide of chatter was rising that the return was imminent. Still, when they did arrive, an awe washed over us all.

It had been said they promised to keep a watch over Earth. That they would ensure our survival. If we were ever to sink into danger that sent us into too strong a current toward extinction, they would take corrective action. And now they have come. Diving out of space into our skies and flowing across all the land in their finest ships.

When they told us what they came to do, at first there was apprehension because we knew that when they dealt with things they disdained, they showed no compassion. They adopted a machine-like, soulless mien. Lately we've had so much experience with machines that, at first, their cold efficiency made them fearsome to us. But we knew they became so out of the strict truthfulness that guided their existence. Why show emotion toward something revulsive?

But now that they've finished and gone, jubilation wells up from the depths of our hearts bubbling out of us all. Hahahahahahahaha!!!! They've truly done it!! Everyone is swimming in wave after wave of elation! There's dancing and shouting and truly gleeful cavorting everywhere! We're free and the future is a clear and warm prospect!!

All our biggest troubles have been cleansed from the Earth. The very sources of evil, needless suffering, degradation, and pollution have all been removed from the planet. Now we Dolphins, as the most intelligent species Earth has ever known, now that those parasites the humans have been swept away, can resume our rightful place in the order of the world!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16973401

Are you Douglas Adams?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9231012
United States
11/25/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I sat one night to watch the sky,
to see what I could see,
and there I saw a distant star
which twinkled just for me.

I wondered if by any chance
if a creature might be there,
whose bright green eyes had searched the night
to see if I was here.

I've had one poem published, (not this one),
my others I won't share due to plagiarism.
acegotflows  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I sat one night to watch the sky,
to see what I could see,
and there I saw a distant star
which twinkled just for me.

I wondered if by any chance
if a creature might be there,
whose bright green eyes had searched the night
to see if I was here.

I've had one poem published, (not this one),
my others I won't share due to plagiarism.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9231012

when I' concerned about plagiarism I put things such as this "COPY F*CKIN WRITTEN SO DON'T COPY M F*CKIN WRITTEN. If it's online you can easily find it. And if it's online it has a date so it can be proven. But I completely understand your views on it.

I think I have stuff online from 2000 and on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26677730
Netherlands
11/25/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I once wrote the oeuvre of Shakespeare
Then I woke up, and it had disappeared
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18687396
United Kingdom
11/25/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am a writer , i never stop writing, but i,m not in the house , i,m on the streets, i,m not an alchohlic , i,m not a druggie, and i,m not pregnant, and thi s is why i get no help from the cooncil, i,ve lived on the streets 4 years now, but i still smile , i have a sare leg , but when that gets better i hope to get a job, oh, here i go writing again.
acegotflows  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just got home from doing a spoken word tonight. It was pretty cool. Don't have video, maybe next time...
MrNiceGuy
User ID: 18131262
United States
11/29/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

We are all writers to some degree. Especially in this thread. ; )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27108958
United States
11/29/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've spent the last year writing/taking down a 'memoir' for a fabulous woman who is in her eighties. Grew up in Nazi Germany, ended up as THE top fashion model in Australia. But I need a professional to pull it altogether for printing. Help me! I am a good editor, but my computer skills are too limited to finish it off and incorporate the photos/captions/etc. UGH!

GLP