Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22386633
United States
11/24/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Had a dream I climbed a pyramid...
What the hell?

So, I remember being at the base of an enormous pyramid. I wasn't in the desert or anything... It was a pyramid standing in a strange place. So, I decided to climb to the top of it. I practically lunged up the thing, like an Olympic runner starting a sprint.

When I finally reached the top, it had a large, flat surface that I could stand on. I remember feeling an intense dizziness and euphoria as I stood there, and so I had to sit down.

I ended up sitting down and watching the horizon as the sun came up. As it did and lit up the horizon, I noticed that all around me was fake... like a backdrop of a really bad movie. Looking around, I realized that I was in a gigantic box with the pyramid in the center and four awful B-grade movie backdrops surrounding me.

What the heck was up with this dream? I just decided to post it since it had a pyramid in it, and thought it might be fodder for GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/24/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Had a dream I climbed a pyramid...
Weird. I remember a movie where people raced up a pyramid to grab something at the top, I think. Not sure what. Was it the Mummy Returns?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weird. I remember a movie where people raced up a pyramid to grab something at the top, I think. Not sure what. Was it the Mummy Returns?
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

That was Lara Croft, I believe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

That was Lara Croft, I believe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22386633

Yeah.
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 85241
United States
11/24/2012 06:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
some may say:

"You are becoming spiritually in-tune and now due to your enlightened state you see the world for what it really is"

drbat
Anonymous Coward
11/24/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dreammoods.com]

AWESOME site I've been using for MANY years.

It's like fortunes and horoscopes in a way.

Surprisingly right on usually!

Pyramid

To see a pyramid in your dream symbolizes longevity and stability. You have built a solid foundation for success. Alternatively, the dream suggests that major changes will occur over a short period of time.

To dream that you are climbing a pyramid indicates that you will find gratification and fulfillment through perseverance.
 Quoting: [link to www.dreammoods.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
some may say:

"You are becoming spiritually in-tune and now due to your enlightened state you see the world for what it really is"
 Quoting: Dr. Acula

I prefer

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts..."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dreammoods.com]

AWESOME site I've been using for MANY years.

It's like fortunes and horoscopes in a way.

Surprisingly right on usually!

Pyramid

To see a pyramid in your dream symbolizes longevity and stability. You have built a solid foundation for success. Alternatively, the dream suggests that major changes will occur over a short period of time.

To dream that you are climbing a pyramid indicates that you will find gratification and fulfillment through perseverance.
 Quoting: [link to www.dreammoods.com]

Quoting: Mister Obvious

Ooh, awesome. Thank you!hf
Anonymous Coward
11/24/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my personal opinion though, OP, your dream is very clear...

So clear that I feel like it needs the extra definition of what I posted to make it REALLY mean something.

Not trying to belittle it, it sounds like a pretty dream... however it's indicative that you already know the game and have known it for a long time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13697136
Finland
11/24/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell?

So, I remember being at the base of an enormous pyramid. I wasn't in the desert or anything... It was a pyramid standing in a strange place. So, I decided to climb to the top of it. I practically lunged up the thing, like an Olympic runner starting a sprint.

When I finally reached the top, it had a large, flat surface that I could stand on. I remember feeling an intense dizziness and euphoria as I stood there, and so I had to sit down.

I ended up sitting down and watching the horizon as the sun came up. As it did and lit up the horizon, I noticed that all around me was fake... like a backdrop of a really bad movie. Looking around, I realized that I was in a gigantic box with the pyramid in the center and four awful B-grade movie backdrops surrounding me.

What the heck was up with this dream? I just decided to post it since it had a pyramid in it, and thought it might be fodder for GLP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22386633

Answer to your question:

New Jerusalem (Bible)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dreams are pathways not just to our subconscious but also to our spirit consciousness, the hidden knowledge of the unknown that each of us holds.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my personal opinion though, OP, your dream is very clear...

So clear that I feel like it needs the extra definition of what I posted to make it REALLY mean something.

Not trying to belittle it, it sounds like a pretty dream... however it's indicative that you already know the game and have known it for a long time.
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

Well, the night I had that dream I asked God for a sign. I'm going through a tough time right now and felt like asking for a sign wasn't too much to ask for.

It seems your definition points to a very obvious answer to my request for a sign.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28202302
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I leave you with this

[link to www.newscientist.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21943549
United States
11/24/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish everyone would post their dreams here. I had a dream you didn't have a dream.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish everyone would post their dreams here. I had a dream you didn't have a dream.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21943549

I had a dream you didn't exist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16800654
United States
11/24/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
i climbed .25 way up the third pyramid of giza led by a guide who i paid and then was in on it with the police and i had to pay them too when we were ordered down. baksheesh. The stones were huge - could not have gone any further anyway. strange that there was a wind on the corner though i don't remember one on the ground and i could see cheops. weird - it wasn't a dream it was in 1995. i also went under the pyramid - it was super creepy and they used a small torch to lead us in a small round tunnel. the young boy leading my camel was calling the camel california - i guess he named it.

GLP