Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,225 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 78,632
Pageviews Today: 138,114Threads Today: 57Posts Today: 700
01:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOW can you possibly believe in December 21, 2012 when there is no SHED of proof of anything happening on that day...

Cartman2012
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1129585
Canada
11/24/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HOW can you possibly believe in December 21, 2012 when there is no SHED of proof of anything happening on that day...
Seriously, how can you believe in it because there is ultimately NO PROOF of ANYTHING on this day.

I don't give a fuck about the Mayans and what they "predicted". There is just NO way on EARTH that any human being on this planet, even the "great" Jesus can predict such a date.

How the fuck were these tards able to predict something happening on that day, yet with ALL of our technology and only a month away, we still can't see anything.

Come on folks, grow up. There is absolutely NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF SCIENTIFIC proof that anything significant is happening that day.

END OF STORY

Last Edited by Cartman2012 on 11/24/2012 06:53 PM
Cartman2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21061993
Ireland
11/24/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOW can you possibly believe in December 21, 2012 when there is no SHED of proof of anything happening on that day...
Seriously, how can you believe in it because there is ultimately NO PROOF of ANYTHING on this day.

I don't give a fuck about the Mayans and what they "predicted". There is just NO way on EARTH that any human being on this planet, even the "great" Jesus can predict such a date.

How the fuck were these tards able to predict something happening on that day, yet with ALL of our technology and only a month away, we still can't see anything.

Come on folks, grow up. There is absolutely NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF SCIENTIFIC proof that anything significant is happening that day.

END OF STORY
 Quoting: Cartman2012

Its business as usual, they make millions or maybe billions creating fake stories, tv shows and etc, only doom tards believe that something will happen. The same shit as the end of the world in 2000... it goes on and on.
AFGW
User ID: 21140569
United States
11/24/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOW can you possibly believe in December 21, 2012 when there is no SHED of proof of anything happening on that day...
Here's a thing that you haven't thought about.
Perhaps the Mayans were full of shit...but there are crazy people out there, including world leaders, that will take it upon themselves to end the world.

This phenomena is called a "self-fulfilling prophecy"
People are going to be in panic mode that day, because there is enough of them that do believe in the Mayan predictions.

Either way...it's going to be a very interesting day.
AFGW
User ID: 21140569
United States
11/24/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Am I arguing this fact with you on Facebook right now? Because if this is the same person...what a coincidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17834948
Canada
11/24/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your right. Somthing may not happen on that date. But then again somthing just might and could happen. The odds are the same for both.

But you can't tell me with all the things going wrong out there that somthings not happening and going to happen soon.

Believe what you want. For some of us whom have actually looked to the greater picture its pretty obvious that the Earth has hit a tipping pont and its ready to give way. Whats happened so far is just an apatizer to the main event. Prepare don't prepareits a personal choice and one where there is no point of return once made.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034800
United States
11/24/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are you so mad about?

For me, I had a personal experience that woke me up about 2012. It's too long of a story to write here. I researched it after that, and you are right there really is no "proof" of anything and everybody is saying something different and contradicting each other. So yeah, if I hadn't had that personal experience, I probably wouldn't have believed it either. I still have doubts until it actually happens.

My personal experience had to do with Pi and the cycle of time. After my experience, everything that happened and everything that I researched seemed to confirm my personal experience, that something amazing is going to happen!

I don't know exactly what will happen, but I don't think it is the "end of the world" but the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. It's the 26,000 year precession. So I'm excited to see what it actually all means. I hope it means an awakening of consciousness.

I don't understand why everyone has not been given a similar experience to prepare them, but my feeling is that the date is a 'marker' or tipping point for a major awaking of most of the population.

My understanding is that everyone will be given the choice that I was given...

"Do you choose life, or destruction?"

I hope everybody chooses life and love, including you! It doesn't matter when it happens to you even if it is at the last possible minute, but I hope my message to you will prepare you for what you might experience.

Much love to you.
theseven333

User ID: 20155136
United States
11/24/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Its business as usual, they make millions or maybe billions creating fake stories, tv shows and etc, only doom tards believe that something will happen. The same shit as the end of the world in 2000... it goes on and on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21061993

I love how people that are so ignorant always criticize people who predict events or talk about doom they ALWAYS ignorantly bring up the world was suppose to end in 2000 and it didn't, no one on the face of the fucking planet said the world would end in 2000, it was said that all computers would shut down, not the world, either way all that was, was a distraction to distract people from real events and further discredit people who predict doom in the future.
theseven333

User ID: 20155136
United States
11/24/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

I love how people that are so ignorant always criticize people who predict events or talk about doom they ALWAYS ignorantly bring up the world was suppose to end in 2000 and it didn't, no one on the face of the fucking planet said the world would end in 2000, it was said that all computers would shut down, not the world, either way all that was, was a distraction to distract people from real events and further discredit people who predict doom in the future.
RAe
User ID: 28312487
United States
11/24/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The heavens rotate and twist as predictable as the striking of a clock.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18713240
United States
11/24/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tend to agree with you. I think 12/21/12 is going to be just another boring day with not even the slightest bit of doom. If something was going to happen we'd already be seeing a very significant uptick in natural disasters like eqs - but instead barely anything is going on. Even on the war front, things have calmed down everywhere. So I expect 12/21/12 is going to a seriously disappointing day for those who were wishing for doom.
jonas773

User ID: 3512842
United States
11/24/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thousands of years of recorded history documenting the disturbances caused and the frequency of these events... with dates even... is proof enough for me.

Read much?
jonas773

United States
11/24/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, crossing the galactic plane is proof, scientists have identified a wave of energy that we are approaching, the sun is definitely having massive flares... the north pole is moving at a faster rate than ever recorded... eh?

Not to mention they have discovered sudden pole shift has happened, and on a cycle...

Once again... is your source fox news, or do you read anything scientific at all, cause you surer than shit haven't cited anything remotely scientific in your statement...

Read man.
jonas773

United States
11/24/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a shit thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
11/24/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Slave.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28305484
United States
11/24/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe!

Its right on my calendar, right after the 20th and just before the 22nd.

The pope has been playing with the calendar again so I might have a bad one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28340162
United States
11/24/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

You have to be one of THE most ignorant Earthings on this planet OP

Pity(:
myeyesropenow42

User ID: 684982
Czechia
11/24/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Why do you care what anyone else thinks?
jonas773

United States
11/24/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

You have to be one of THE most ignorant Earthings on this planet OP

Pity(:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28340162

OP is afraid, and trying to find reassurance...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28394095
United States
11/24/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you share what your experience was? Pi and time cycle? Sounds interesting.

What are you so mad about?

For me, I had a personal experience that woke me up about 2012. It's too long of a story to write here. I researched it after that, and you are right there really is no "proof" of anything and everybody is saying something different and contradicting each other. So yeah, if I hadn't had that personal experience, I probably wouldn't have believed it either. I still have doubts until it actually happens.

My personal experience had to do with Pi and the cycle of time. After my experience, everything that happened and everything that I researched seemed to confirm my personal experience, that something amazing is going to happen!

I don't know exactly what will happen, but I don't think it is the "end of the world" but the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. It's the 26,000 year precession. So I'm excited to see what it actually all means. I hope it means an awakening of consciousness.

I don't understand why everyone has not been given a similar experience to prepare them, but my feeling is that the date is a 'marker' or tipping point for a major awaking of most of the population.

My understanding is that everyone will be given the choice that I was given...

"Do you choose life, or destruction?"

I hope everybody chooses life and love, including you! It doesn't matter when it happens to you even if it is at the last possible minute, but I hope my message to you will prepare you for what you might experience.

Much love to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1034800

User ID: 28388717
Brazil
11/24/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Quoting: theseven333

THIS

Lots of people bring Y2K on the table altough it meant NOTHING.

The same way with the mayan prophecy and many other things, people make conclusions without even knowing what it is about.

If you had your eyes open you'd realize how much important are the times we are currently living on.
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24516408
Canada
11/24/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24516408
Canada
11/24/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27667491
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
no SHED? hmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1465884
United States
11/24/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
We will all find out how much the so called adherents to the Dec. 21st beliefs are really buying into them when the holiday retail data are made available.
sssss

User ID: 27834832
Australia
11/24/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Why do i believe something will happen?
Because of experience.

How much my body has changed, spirit communication and visions. I understand what these cultures meant by this time period because i reestablished my connection & most of you dont even know it exists.

That date is just a point, nothing more. Its the period we are already in and have been in some time, after this point things will begin to get more intense and continue to do so. But that doesn't mean anything will happen on that day, other than a Soliste.

If you where to be concearned about anything, it would be about the potential for a false flag that day! The amount of bullshit been fed to us about this date is ridiculous.

Oh and expect a pole shift around mid 2013 :P
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
11/24/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Why do i believe something will happen?
Because of experience.

How much my body has changed, spirit communication and visions. I understand what these cultures meant by this time period because i reestablished my connection & most of you dont even know it exists.

That date is just a point, nothing more. Its the period we are already in and have been in some time, after this point things will begin to get more intense and continue to do so. But that doesn't mean anything will happen on that day, other than a Soliste.

If you where to be concearned about anything, it would be about the potential for a false flag that day! The amount of bullshit been fed to us about this date is ridiculous.

Oh and expect a pole shift around mid 2013 :P
 Quoting: sssss

So now "mid-2013" is the backup DOOM date....
lmao

DOOMTARDS NEVER SAY DIE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2178540
Ireland
11/24/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Well you in for the suprise of your life,
I hope you have made sure you family will be with you on the day,

major stuff will happen.SCIENTIFIC stuff won't matter on this day, were moving out of that zone and into a new vibration. just heart stuff now.
CyberCyrus

User ID: 27536919
Belgium
11/24/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Apparently there definitely is evidence, and the evidence is even overwelming to say the least. Ppl like you just choose to keep ignoring it :

That interview is from I believe 2008 or 2009, with a scientist called Brent Miller.
Today, the guy seems to have mysteriously dissapeared...
CyberCyrus

Belgium
11/24/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

END OF STORY

Apparently there definitely is evidence, and the evidence is even overwelming to say the least. Ppl like you just choose to keep ignoring it :

That interview is from I believe 2008 or 2009, with a scientist called Brent Miller.
Today, the guy seems to have mysteriously dissapeared...
 Quoting: CyberCyrus

Sry, can't embed the video :

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12064276
United States
11/24/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
they probably just made the prediction for their culture... just the bibletard is trying to apply anything from it to the US...which did not even exist yet during that time.
CyberCyrus

Belgium
11/24/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
So maybe not exactly ON the 21st, but definitely FROM that day on, probably soon after that between now and spring 2013...

GLP