~The world wide Ringing ears phenomenon~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1156712
Australia
11/24/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ~The world wide Ringing ears phenomenon~
I don'know if it's ringing that I hear it's more like a fax machine or old modem trying to make a connection, lots of different frequencies, sometimes very loud,
Borian

User ID: 1139038
United States
11/24/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your blood pressure is high or you take too much aspirin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1326993

go away. I have low blood pressure and take no aspirin. this IS a real issue for many of us. Related to the many changes going on.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Yes it is...Sadly though I have had this going on for as long as I can remember...Even as a child...So I know it's real...I know the frequency changes...And that it even becomes very painful...
 Quoting: Settle4It

My ears have rang all my life. I just figured it was me. I always know when a television is on in the house. Or anything electrical. It might be a byproduct of electromagnetism interference.

Don't know myself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453424
Puerto Rico
11/24/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have low blood pressure and never take aspirin cause I am allergic to it, yet I have ringing in my ears constantly.

I also get electric shocks of stuff too, sometimes there is a cracking sound and blue flashes, happened once when I shook hands with a new staff member at work, scared the crap out of us and the manager who introduced us.
 Quoting: getmeoutofhere

You are not alone there either!...The shocks hurt sometimes...but are funny at others!
getmeoutofhere

User ID: 28356778
Australia
11/24/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have low blood pressure and never take aspirin cause I am allergic to it, yet I have ringing in my ears constantly.

I also get electric shocks of stuff too, sometimes there is a cracking sound and blue flashes, happened once when I shook hands with a new staff member at work, scared the crap out of us and the manager who introduced us.

You are not alone there either!...The shocks hurt sometimes...but are funny at others!
 Quoting: Settle4It

yes they do hurt! not always but sometimes really hurt!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17519873
Australia
11/24/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
When my ears ring..I answer them..but they always hang up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14343757
Canada
11/24/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump with love

Rings of love ;)

Oxx
calin

User ID: 14023715
United States
11/24/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are bombarded with EMF pollution - like smart meters and cell phones and towers, computers, etc. That is a fact - EMFs will and can cause ringing in the ears.

Fact - there are hundreds of medications including aspirin that cause ringing in the ears..... ie tinnitus.

Aspertame - Equal can cause ringing.

MSG in Chinese food can cause ringing.

Loud music and sounds.

The list can go on and on. More people are experiencing ringing in the ears because of technology. Everyone has a cell phone nowadays for example.

The magnetic field may cause ringing, but I have not seen any proof or scientific evidence like what one can google about with the above causes.
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
WISC

User ID: 1234074
United States
11/24/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes low, sometimes high. No one know why?
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/24/2012 10:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
I read somewhere that this has to do with earths magnetic field along with magnetic storms. And yes it is constant - louder during flares and CMEs.
 Quoting: Alexander

Drunvalo Melchizedek said that on Coast to coast the other night.

I don't buy it. He is nothing but doom and gloom.
 Quoting: calin

I beg to differ, he reassures us that because we are part of the ONE unified field, that we will all make it to the next level of consciousness where there will be no conflict. I heard him say the ear ringing is in part due to the increase in the earth's Schumann Resonance that has risen from 7 something to 13 something and may even be higher now. TPTB have had ALL the data documenting this removed from ALL public record.

Here's the thing though, when we advance out of this level of consciousness you want to be able to have pure and loving thoughts because in the level we are going to, your thoughts will manifest instantly. So if you have a lot of fear you may wind up in a level that matches that. Its kind of like you have some choice as to what the nature of your next level of consciousness can/will be. That might be something to think about. The best way I know of to clear your field of fear is to confront and pull up and purge all your repressed emotions (that place we are afraid to go........one must go there, face it and move through it. You can do this in good course of therapy if you not master meditator (which is most of population IMO)
 Quoting: Isis One

He is not what he seems to me. I have always gotten lower consciousness level vibes from him. I tend to not believe him most times. I don't do that with most gurus or masters.... mostly him.

OKhf
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19510487
United States
11/24/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
So those of you who have been getting this all year?
Are you starting to experience a deeper/stronger pitch?

The ringing just got alot deeper for me along with a deepened altered state of awareness following.

Its getting closer :0

And no its not tinnitus you tard...
 Quoting: sssss

It took hubby 4 months of adding borax to drinking water and VOILA!! no more ringing.
Nodogma

User ID: 22489921
United States
11/24/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are bombarded with EMF pollution - like smart meters and cell phones and towers, computers, etc. That is a fact - EMFs will and can cause ringing in the ears.

Fact - there are hundreds of medications including aspirin that cause ringing in the ears..... ie tinnitus.

Loud music and sounds.

The list can go on and on. More people are experiencing ringing in the ears because of technology. Everyone has a cell phone nowadays for example.

The magnetic field may cause ringing, but I have not seen any proof or scientific evidence like what one can google about with the above causes.

EMF can definitely cause health problems. I've heard of people having problems after the utility company would install a smart meter on their house.
calin

United States
11/24/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Loud music and sounds.

EMF can definitely cause health problems. I've heard of people having problems after the utility company would install a smart meter on their house.
 Quoting: Nodogma

YEP!
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28391987
United States
11/24/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

The ringing just got alot deeper for me along with a deepened altered state of awareness following.

sometimes it is deeper,
and definitely louder

but when its loud and gets my attention, it doesnt last very long
calin

United States
11/24/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

It took hubby 4 months of adding borax to drinking water and VOILA!! no more ringing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19510487

Can you elaborate more on that?
What caused the ringing? Does he have an idea?
How did he use it - measurements?
calin

United States
11/24/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ, he reassures us that because we are part of the ONE unified field, that we will all make it to the next level of consciousness where there will be no conflict. I heard him say the ear ringing is in part due to the increase in the earth's Schumann Resonance that has risen from 7 something to 13 something and may even be higher now. TPTB have had ALL the data documenting this removed from ALL public record.

Here's the thing though, when we advance out of this level of consciousness you want to be able to have pure and loving thoughts because in the level we are going to, your thoughts will manifest instantly. So if you have a lot of fear you may wind up in a level that matches that. Its kind of like you have some choice as to what the nature of your next level of consciousness can/will be. That might be something to think about. The best way I know of to clear your field of fear is to confront and pull up and purge all your repressed emotions (that place we are afraid to go........one must go there, face it and move through it. You can do this in good course of therapy if you not master meditator (which is most of population IMO)

He is not what he seems to me. I have always gotten lower consciousness level vibes from him. I tend to not believe him most times. I don't do that with most gurus or masters.... mostly him.

OKhf

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15916981
Canada
11/24/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read somewhere that this has to do with earths magnetic field along with magnetic storms. And yes it is constant - louder during flares and CMEs.
 Quoting: Alexander

Here's the thing though, when we advance out of this level of consciousness you want to be able to have pure and loving thoughts because in the level we are going to, your thoughts will manifest instantly. So if you have a lot of fear you may wind up in a level that matches that. Its kind of like you have some choice as to what the nature of your next level of consciousness can/will be. That might be something to think about. The best way I know of to clear your field of fear is to confront and pull up and purge all your repressed emotions (that place we are afraid to go........one must go there, face it and move through it. You can do this in a good course of therapy if you not a master meditator (which most of the population is not, IMO) (I changed this last sentence in an update)

You want to develop some mastery over your limbic system. (that part of the brain goes instantly into fear mode even around non-life threatening events.

From what I've come to know & understand, polarization is key. Currently we live in a Dark/Negative polarized 3D world,in the dimensional bump up to 4th whatever polarization we are in will continue in 4th dimension. That is why TPTB are trying so hard to create 'FEAR'(Negative energy) around the world right now, so we all get stuck again in Darkness. That's my thoughts anyway...
Woot Woot

User ID: 28172037
Canada
11/24/2012 11:01 PM

Report Abusive Post

Black Night activation is my guess ... for what, dunno?

redfaceshitstir2
Woot Woot

User ID: 28172037
Canada
11/24/2012 11:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Vibrational pattern of the Earth is rising. Incoming dimensional shift, polarization yet unknown. Transmutation in progress ,changes at molecular level of physical bodies ongoing, conscious awareness heightened. As incoming electromagnetic pulse wave passes by & through the Earth ,those that have risen in vibration, shall be 'gathered' up & 'step across' into the new world upon the Earth,a new vibrational pattern. Those that haven't will remain in the 3D world trying to understand what just happened. Huge amount of humans that simply 'vanished'. Can you imagine the wailing of humanity when they discover to their horror that they had been led astray by organized 'religion'?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15916981

Wouldn't want to be left behind in that sh_tstorm

ohno
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9718093
United States
11/24/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me,too. All of the above.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21416459
United States
11/24/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
never had ringing in ears, so i must be "one of them"LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28105824
Australia
11/24/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This very down to earth Lady mentions the ear ringing.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6470393
Canada
11/24/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I knew it !

I knew someone would make a topic about this. I have this weird feeling this is happening to alot of people.

You made this topic yesterday because it happened last night.

I think this happened to lots of people last night. We need to tally up when, where and who is experiencing this, last night was not like they are normally, these weird "sonic flashes" hahahaha (what can you call it?)

As much as I'd like to think this is just because we listen to lots of music or something, I keep reading more and more about this .

Last night was intense, im seriously thinking of going to a doctor. I want to make sure this isnt because im listening to music, but its not even like i listen to music a majority of the day ive been trying to listen to less to see the relationship that it has with these "sonic flashes" , but last night was approximately twice as powerful as these "sonic flashes" usually are.

I just want to confirm some things with you guys, the "sonic flash" goes from the right ear usually, or left ear? Does it feel like theres this audible pressure of expansion?

I'm so glad I found this topic, I knew i wasnt the only one that felt that last night.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/25/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is some real serious stuff guys, don't say that its "dimensional changes" etc. if you really dont know. We need to get to the bottom of this because this is something else man, this is real GLP material
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 85192
United States
11/25/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

tinitus meaning nothing just like "dark matter"
debintex
User ID: 21693592
United States
11/25/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been experiencing the same thing. It really wasn't noticable until the last month or so. At night, I've been wearing earplugs due to hubby's snoring, and the noise has become intense and high pitched...enveloping...I call it my crystal noise...and sink into sleep listening to it.hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28388164
United States
11/25/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I knew it !

I knew someone would make a topic about this. I have this weird feeling this is happening to alot of people.

You made this topic yesterday because it happened last night.

I think this happened to lots of people last night. We need to tally up when, where and who is experiencing this, last night was not like they are normally, these weird "sonic flashes" hahahaha (what can you call it?)

As much as I'd like to think this is just because we listen to lots of music or something, I keep reading more and more about this .

Last night was intense, im seriously thinking of going to a doctor. I want to make sure this isnt because im listening to music, but its not even like i listen to music a majority of the day ive been trying to listen to less to see the relationship that it has with these "sonic flashes" , but last night was approximately twice as powerful as these "sonic flashes" usually are.

I just want to confirm some things with you guys, the "sonic flash" goes from the right ear usually, or left ear? Does it feel like theres this audible pressure of expansion?

I'm so glad I found this topic, I knew i wasnt the only one that felt that last night.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6470393

+1 here in Texas -- started yesterday

btw, i've seen "ringing" posts on this and other forum sites, and pretty much ignored them until now

mine's not painful yet like others here are reporting; i'm only feeling it in my left ear so far; also, i've perceived that the ringing has a periodicity of "volume" to it (for lack of a better word); i'm not saying i've measured this but it feels like one wavelength (a peak-trough sequence) happens about every 2 seconds or thereabouts; this fluctuation was interesting to me; anyone else perceive this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28388164
United States
11/25/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
periodicity of "volume"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28388164

let me rephrase myself:

periodicity of "loudness"
Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
11/25/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

This film mentions the Ringing ears and a reason behind it. I have a high pitch in my ears now. I hope it is from energy coming to earth but it could also be all the frequencies we are surrounded with daily. This site below also talks about some rather strange things that are happening today to every one of us.

[link to www.dataasylum.com]

Peace
Amy
CyberCyrus

User ID: 27536919
Belgium
11/25/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if it's related, but since we're talking about these kind of anomalies, I've been getting more and more staticly charged for the past few months. You know, every time I touch the fosset, or the central heater, anything metal I get a spark, and sometimes a very big one and it sometimes even hurts a bit. Have had that happen now and then forever, but it's seems to be allmost every time now and you can really SEE the spark. It's weird.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/25/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
i found this website, this exactly describes the phenomenom here. it even just a sample of the "sonic flash" and what it sounds like, and it roughly sounds like it

[link to in2worlds.net]

I would say the sample that they have was closer to the weaker sonic flashes, not like last nights. Last nights had this crazy intense pressure, i was like whoa this is serious.

also someone else mentioned that they since this has happened, they have been able to hear "frequencies" of things people dont normally hear, like frequencies emitted by electronics.

This just happened to me in the last couple weeks, at first i thought it was just because i had a headache or something, but i kept hearing this weird high pitched frequency beeping in my room (i had never heard it before) for days .

it turned out my laptop was making this noise somehow because it was recharging, and it never does this. Now im not sure if laptops do this, and this laptop is only a year old, none of my other laptops have done this.

The story gets weirder , because just a couple days ago i heard the beeping again but the laptop was unplugged. it was making these weird high pitch frequency again, and as I experimented with the laptop it turned out it made this frequency noise as I made computations on it and it processed information. As of this moment I had to distance this infernal beeping as far away as possible in the closet.

Im going to start asking people if they can hear this, maybe my laptop is just really crappy haha (its an acer aspire one, and as I said, is less than a year old)

It really would be alot more interesting though, if like my hearing is being upgraded or something, haha.

dare i say does this all relate to dec.21.2012 and this whole idea of some kind of new evolution of humanity

GLP